C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My Merc is Mad "C63 AMG Tracktool"

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-18-2018, 02:38 AM

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
W126 500 SEC, W208 CLK55 AMG (TRACK CAR), W163 ML350, W164 ML500, 2009 W204 C63 (TRACK CAR, 190E 2.6
Smile

Hey Joe,

Wow, what a great build!

The car is a real credit to you and you have obviously got it handling extremely well.

As I said a couple of months ago, I'm taking my build very slowly and at the moment I'm only competing in Club Supersprint events at this stage trying to learn how to drive the car as I still have my CLK55 for more serious competition and I've found both cars to be totally different in both speed and handling.

I thought I'd post a few photos of my 63 build so far and my CLK.

The mods so far include Ceramic Coated Supersprint Headers and Downpipes (Cats Removed), Tune, KW V3 Coilovers, Weistec Tranny Pan, Secondary Tranny Oil Pump and Moroso Twin Tube Finned Tranny Cooler, Heat Shield to stop hot air entering intakes and another HS to protect the ABS Unit from Header heat.

I'm running Hankook Medium Compound Z-221 Semi Slick 265/35/18 on Merc 18 x 9 Rims (ET 52) both front and rear (with 20mm spacers on front). Front Camber is 4* and 2.5* at the Rear.

Cheers!

At 6 Hour Relay Sprint over Easter Weekend Saturday Temperature 85* F, Sunday 102*F.

Weistec Tranny Pan Connections.

Tranny Cooler Pump.

Tranny Cooler Vent

Morosso Tranny Cooler under Rear Bumper

Moroso Tranny Cooler

Supersprint Header Collector.

C63 Heat Wrpped Pipes

Radiator Heat Shield and ABS Shield.

CLK.

CLK.

CLK55 Track Car.

Ready to start testing

Car was originally Black and My son Wrapped it in Avery Dennison "Quicksilver" and also did the Decals.