Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-19-2022, 03:12 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 393 Likes on 284 Posts
E55 C63
Arrow CHRISTMAS & NEW YEARS SALES ON UNTIL 2023! - VRP

Santa came to town a little ahead of schedule this year. ✨😏
Treat yourself to our annual Christmas Sale, going on now until the beginning of 2023!
We've got deals going across all platforms so you can cross some things off of that wishlist! 📝

Shop M156 Sales

Old 12-21-2022, 10:55 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

E55 C63
Sale ends Jan 3rd!
Old 12-26-2022, 01:21 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

E55 C63
Christmas is over but the sales must go on!
Old 12-29-2022, 04:19 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

E55 C63

Old 01-02-2023, 07:16 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

E55 C63
One day left to save!
Old 01-03-2023, 02:08 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

E55 C63

Old 01-10-2023, 12:09 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CLS 55 AMG
Trying To Contact Someone at VRP..order #76432

I didn’t want to start a new thread but don’t really know how else to reach out so figured i would comment here to make an attempt..

I purchased a product during your sale I believe and calling has been attempted and messages left but when the 10-5 office hours are irrelevant because the phone always goes to voice message, aside from the very first time I called so it’s hard to keep going that route…i was responded to once by e mail and was told that item would ship this past Friday and I would get confirmation of that which I never got..

now granted I understand I just purchased the item this past Wednesday morning, but what I asked for was details on shipping such as how long, shipping provider etc…and to pay $25+ for shipping but to receive not one detail about the shipping info on a part that is in stock according to website..and yet I’ve still received nothing in relation to the part I ordered and this is 5th business day..almost a week since paying the $379

the main reason I ordered via vrp was due to it being in stock as well as paying for shipping usually entails decent delivery time period if not at the least information...my car is going into the shop this week which I’ve waited months to secure the time for it to be worked on so a time frame of arrival is needed please!! I would have figured it at least would have shipped after 5 business days..order #76432

please reach out to me..it would be greatly appreciated thanks.

Old 01-26-2023, 06:03 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

E55 C63
Originally Posted by rdub_cls55
I didn’t want to start a new thread but don’t really know how else to reach out so figured i would comment here to make an attempt..

I purchased a product during your sale I believe and calling has been attempted and messages left but when the 10-5 office hours are irrelevant because the phone always goes to voice message, aside from the very first time I called so it’s hard to keep going that route…i was responded to once by e mail and was told that item would ship this past Friday and I would get confirmation of that which I never got..

now granted I understand I just purchased the item this past Wednesday morning, but what I asked for was details on shipping such as how long, shipping provider etc…and to pay $25+ for shipping but to receive not one detail about the shipping info on a part that is in stock according to website..and yet I’ve still received nothing in relation to the part I ordered and this is 5th business day..almost a week since paying the $379

the main reason I ordered via vrp was due to it being in stock as well as paying for shipping usually entails decent delivery time period if not at the least information...my car is going into the shop this week which I’ve waited months to secure the time for it to be worked on so a time frame of arrival is needed please!! I would have figured it at least would have shipped after 5 business days..order #76432

please reach out to me..it would be greatly appreciated thanks.
Hello! Please provide your order number and email address you contacted us with and I can help you out