Sponsored by:

Front Lower Control Arm ADJUSTABLE

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-20-2023 | 01:39 AM
SPONSOR

2007 Mercedes E63 AMG
Originally Posted by deadlyvt
My experience with the kmacs was they moved under load. Being adjustable when the alignment was checked it was off considerably. This happened on both my w203 that I installed and now the w204 that the previous owner had installed.
do you recall what design? their latest so far have been great for me but i haven't done track duties yet.

​​​Follow us on instagram @eightysixtuned
https://www.eightysixtuned.com
Old 12-20-2023 | 01:41 AM
SPONSOR

2007 Mercedes E63 AMG
Originally Posted by K-Mac
To quote “….the delrin or steel bearing design of the K-MAC”. No we’re not into delrin or steel bearings. We’re now entering our 60th year of performance bush design manufacture:

…..and it’s all about ultimate ongoing proving in all out heavy V8 Competition racing / loads not experienced otherwise - Full speed main straight then hitting corner race curbs and fully launching. Then slamming down broadside lap after lap. Situations where Race Safety Scrutineers pointing out over 12 mounts every meeting cars being written off through failed suspension components !

Proudly (on evaluating) saw was never happening with K-MAC. Then officially informing all drivers only K-MAC adjuster kits allowed to be fitted !

Kevin
Whatever they're made out of, so far I'm loving them. paired with all of creative steels subframe and differential bushings, I have 3-5x more rear traction.

​​​Follow us on instagram @eightysixtuned
https://www.eightysixtuned.com
Old 12-20-2023 | 01:49 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2010 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by hachiroku
do you recall what design? their latest so far have been great for me but i haven't done track duties yet.
no the w203 would have been from 11-13years ago and I'm not sure when my w204 had them installed. I've owned it for 10 years I guess now(wow time flies)
perhaps they have a new design that works better.
Old 12-20-2023 | 01:09 PM

W211 E63 AMG
would be good to reach out to them and get situated with their newest version of adjustable bushings. they are solid and cannot move/flex which is why i love them.
Old 12-20-2023 | 11:41 PM
SPONSOR

Mercedes-Benz CLK 550
As set out above (#24) - to fast track research and development TO EXPERIENCE LOAD CONDITIONS NOT ENCOUNTERED ELSEWHERE and to prove “constant new” design upgrades we use Competition Racing - all out fierce, no holds barred HEAVY V8’s (and ensuring time of “initial alignment” correct torque settings).

Kevin