FS: 2013 C63 W204 Sedan Modified

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-27-2024, 01:22 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
C63 W204
FS: 2013 C63 W204 Sedan Modified

Hi guys, unfortunately totaled my beloved 2013 C63. 68383 Miles
Wanting to sell the engine to live on in the community. Likely will be doing the whole car itself for convenience.
-I'm the 2nd owner, he took it to the dealership for all maintenance and I did what I could on my own with some dealership/shop help. Technically it shows as 2 other previous owners on the CarFax before me but the dealership claimed it was because of a lease buyback? Told me it was just the one owner. Doesn't show as one but I used to work at a car dealership and can understand stuff gets messed up. The guy was some high up dude at Apple and had to fight with him for about over 4 months to get the 2nd key from him as he was holding it hostage from the dealership for leverage on another deal -_- but yes comes with BOTH keys!
-Always used Liquimoly Molygen every 6 months
-New set of Michelin PS4S 275 on the rear 3000 miles ago (Didn't do any burnouts just got a nail in the worst spot and changed both to keep the diff working at it's best)
-Clearcoated the mock carbon fiber parts, had a the same spoiler on previously but started to turn gold after a few months in the sun. Got another one and clearcoated it no issues.
-Interior in great condition
-Airbags did NOT deploy. Rear ended a lady while we were merging into heavy traffic, she claimed the truck in front of her wouldn't let her in so that's why she slammed on the brakes. This was a low speed accident.

----Below done just 5k miles ago---
86 Tuned
MBH Headers (the fancy ones)
MBH High Flow Cats 200 cell --- I have the cats on flanges so you can easily remove them to have this section straight piped all the way back to the resonator, I never did get any custom pipes made to swap them out though so you would need to if desired but should be cheap
Removed secondary cats kept resonator and mufflers --- Did a ton of research on exhaust set ups and decided this would be the best sounding and pure set up (it is) Also this piping is polished as they ran out of everything else in my size. Slightly costs more but looks cool when you look underneath haha
Wavetrac LSD (this car came with an open diff)
Heatsink on Differential, when I bought it I thought I stole it because the parts guy at the dealership said it was the last one in the entire country but seems like Mercedes just made a new batch haha. > Fun fact about this one is that it came standard on the Euro models but not NA for some reason
New Power Steering reservoir - Just maintenance interval
New Crankcase Vent Valve
New Cabin Filter
New Intake Filter (stuck with OEM as I didn't understand a 1-2 HP gain for increased dust into the engine)
New Ignition Coils
New Spark Plugs
New Hydraulic Hood Lift Supports
New OEM Engine Mounts
New OEM Drive Belt and Pulleys
Considered new injectors but did a healthy dosage of Liquimoly Jectron that amazingly gave an increase of 3 mpg. I would get 22 mpg cruise control on the highway
Changed out the brake booster seal, cheap part but fixed the rough 1-2 shifting that people have problems with and now very smooth. Some guy on this forum spent thousands trying to diagnose it just for it to be this little rubber seal.
Replaced the magnesium Intake Manifold with the aluminum one from rebuild Master Tech. Then had it anodized for extra protection. I see a lot of guys on the forums having issues with this in their engine, when I removed this part it looked completely brand new and sorta regret spending all the money to do it but whatever.
I removed the ROW intakes when it was about to go to Copart but they will be included. In fact I can include the original OEM intakes as well if desired.

Extra parts available for purchase:
I have a set of brand new OEM brake rotors, pads, anti-squeal grease, and new pad wear sensors if interested, was going to powdercoat my calipers blue but then this happened. - Paid $996
Also have a pair of brand new O2 Sensors if interested --- Paid $142

Will come with the OEM white spoiler I removed to put the aftermarket one, as well as the OEM diffuser.
If you do buy the car I highly recommend changing the transmission fluid as that was the very next thing I had planned as part of keeping up with the service intervals
Disclosure: Unfortunately this car was caught in a hail storm that happened last week and has a few dents, mostly on the trunk as that's really the main flat surface on this car.
Disclosure: Windshield is broken, when opening the hood the hydraulic lifters were strong enough to raise the bricks that were on the hood and they rolled back and broke the windshield, definitely the dumbest thing I've done in a while. Didn't think they'd be that strong though.

All in all, I spent countless hours trying to make sure everything for this car would be perfect and did not cut any corners. I had planned to keep this car for many years and really did like it. Never taken to the track or anything like that just wanted a sexy German muscle daily driver and truly hope the next owner enjoys it. Time to move on for me personally though, I want a Corvette

VIN: WDDGF7HB8DA843459
Asking $13.5k for the car --- $10k for just the engine, will include the headers and all other parts. 68383 Miles
I'm located in Roanoke, Texas 76262
Title in hand I paid cash

Hail damage

2 keys

Comes with the original side markers too, I changed them to clear.

Original diffuser

Keeping it protected from rain

Comes with WeatherTech mats

Old 03-27-2024, 02:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 394 Likes on 266 Posts
2010 C63 AMG
Why aren't you just repairing it, doesn't look that bad. Frame damage?
Old 03-27-2024, 04:01 PM

Received 116 Likes on 88 Posts
2013 c63 Magnuson SCed
Interested in rear diff if it goes to parts. 👍
Old 03-27-2024, 06:33 PM

Received 57 Likes on 46 Posts
C63s AMG
This is totally repairable. Would be a shame to part it out.
Old 03-29-2024, 07:44 PM

C63 W204
Originally Posted by deadlyvt
Why aren't you just repairing it, doesn't look that bad. Frame damage?
I don't want to deal with the inconvenience of repairing it, I don't want to deal with a rebuilt title, I don't have the expertise for this level of a job. I really did like this car but part of me thinks this will be a good opportunity for a new chapter with something else. Planning on a turbo C5 Corvette build.

In terms of frame damage, I cannot honestly say as the inspector didn't mention anything about specifically frame damage but did mention something about it being a unibody frame and they're meant to be repaired. Parts and labor came out to be pretty ridiculous, he was giving numbers such as the hood alone was over $6000. I argued with this quite a bit and surprisingly yes, that is a real number they charge if you want to get absolutely brand new perfect OEM which is what the insurance and auto body place would only do. Also took it to Park Place Bodywerks which is pretty high end which I'm sure added to that number, I took it there because I wanted it be done the right way but I'm just way too out of my depth for this here and I have to admit that.

Last edited by alex333; 03-29-2024 at 07:49 PM. Reason: forgot to reply to frame damage
Old 03-29-2024, 07:46 PM

C63 W204
Originally Posted by Accidental L8 apex
Interested in rear diff if it goes to parts. 👍
Are you interested in the Wavetrac LSD or the OEM?
Old 03-29-2024, 08:49 PM

Received 116 Likes on 88 Posts
2013 c63 Magnuson SCed
Originally Posted by alex333
Are you interested in the Wavetrac LSD or the OEM?
Wavetrac definitely. 👍
Old 03-29-2024, 09:54 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2008 c63 amg
Sheeesh man I’m sorry to hear about your car, I might be interested in some parts can I pm you?
Old 03-29-2024, 10:34 PM

C63 W204
Originally Posted by J4rhed
Sheeesh man I’m sorry to hear about your car, I might be interested in some parts can I pm you?
Yes you may, although most parts will be contingent on me selling the engine as I'm hoping to sell the whole car instead for convenience.
The following 2 users liked this post by alex333:
Accidental L8 apex (03-29-2024), J4rhed (03-29-2024)
Old 04-06-2024, 04:35 PM

C63 W204
Car is SOLD to a great new home. Thank you everyone for your interest