C63/C63S AMG
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Thoughts on these issues? (ripped seat, jerky gears...)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-23-2016 | 01:55 AM

C63s Coupe
You can also see here that another user posted about this issue and it was indeed a fault
Old 12-23-2016 | 02:24 AM

C63s
Originally Posted by Parth141
No, I'm guessing its probably from when they were originally unwrapping all of the plastic and stuff from the vehicle after delivery. MB already had made problems for me in the past with this vehicle. My car was ordered fully specced out but it did not come with power folding mirrors, which i had to use my time to go to the dealership and retrofit. I also was not rude or anything. I did express my frustrations but was also courteous towards the person on the other end. Compassion can carry you far haha.
Good for you bro! Hope you the best at the end
Old 12-23-2016 | 05:41 AM

C63 S Coupé
Originally Posted by OrientBlue3
I have the same jerky shifts. It's the downshift in low gear in Comfort mode and then it's like the car holds the clutch in too long and there's a pause and a delay until the car grabs the gear again. I also have a weird problem where when I first start the car up, put it in the reverse and then into drive in Comfort and the first time I hit the gas to go forward the rpm's jump up big time to 1,500 RPM or so and you can hear the engine rev and the car goes nowhere for about 2-3 seconds before it finally lurches forward. It was especially bad today with the 20 degree temps this morning. It did the same thing again at my first stop of my drive in to work. It figures, I sold my CLS63 for a tranny issue that drove me nuts and now this car has one. It sounds relatively normal though from other complaints people have had, not saying it's good but at least a lot of other people have it. I've yet to hear of someone with a solution though. It might just be a quirk of the transmission, which would be a real shame in my opinion.
I've made this exact observation. It's extremely annoying especially when I'm pulling out of a parking spot & need to put the car in drive to go forward right away. Makes me very anxious in busy areas because people think I'm purposefully holding up the crossing traffic Can someone confirm if this is normal, or if I should take my C63 with barely over 200 miles on it to the dealer? And yes this does happen in C mode but I can't see how this could be an issue here.