Rate Thread

Old 03-10-2019, 09:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3,946 Likes on 2,633 Posts
2019 C63CS
Originally Posted by MBenz111
no. the seats are just one thing.

- besides the seats being the most uncomfortable of any car ive ever driven,

- sun glasses holder is too small and i havent been able to use it.
- comfort entry is a joke. the fact that the seat doesnt move back when its time to get out makes it unconfortable.
- cup holders that only really hold one size cups. when i drove american brands in the past, the holders would have some sort of tough cushioning inside so it hold well anything.
- no capless fuel tank. again, Ford and Chevy do this. why is it difficult for german brands to do it?
- small tank size. again, american cars usually have bigger tanks.
- ride comfort. why are american brands so much comfortable than european brands?

boy, i could go on and on.
You bought the wrong car for yourself. AMG is not for you. Just curious, what American models are you comparing this to? You bought a German Performance SUV. The only American Performance SUV I can think of is the Dodge Durango SRT, but I have never driven one to compare it to an AMG. Perhaps you should have gone with a regular GLC.
Old 03-10-2019, 09:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3,946 Likes on 2,633 Posts
2019 C63CS
Regarding the original topic FWIW. I drove a 2019 coupe the other week, and I could swear that the Performance seat bolster are now farther out when in the most outward position, making the seat overall more comfortable for normal driving. I could be imagining it, but after I got out and thought about the drive it occurred to me that the seats seemed less confined and I was even wearing a jacket. I'll have to pay attention to this when I finally take delivery of mine.