Sponsored by:

Seat memory & door locking

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old Today, 12:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C7 Z06
Seat memory & door locking

For just 2.5 weeks I've been enjoying my new to me car....a 2019 C63s....I just cannot get the memory for the sears to store the spot that I like the seats. I've tried every way to store it. The seat moves back for me but I need to then hold the #1 (or #2) button for it to finish it's travel to the spot I like it at and have tried to save it at.
Anyone have any suggestions/solutions?

Also, in the menu there is a walkaway lock (or something like that) where it sounded to me that the door will auto lock when I walk away from the car...but it never does lock without me either pressing the button on the door handle or pressing lock on the key fob.
Anyone know about this?

So far I've installed a JB4, tinted the windows, added a front splitter, had the rear spoiler wrapped gloss black, touched up some paint chips in the front and removed a scratch on the hood, changed both of the cabin air filters, placed K&N air filters x2, replaced the media & USB plug module in the center console box under the arm rest (the media usb connector was broken). Speaking of, why can't I use bluetooth audio for Sirius when I'm using Android auto? lol
My sirius receiver says 'tuner unavailable' when I try to choose it as the media source. I've been trying to find the receiver to replace it but no one seems to know where it is!!!
Thanks in advance!

Ron
Old Today, 04:50 PM

Received 74 Likes on 67 Posts
2019 C63S Coupe
Originally Posted by Dr.Ron
For just 2.5 weeks I've been enjoying my new to me car....a 2019 C63s....I just cannot get the memory for the sears to store the spot that I like the seats. I've tried every way to store it. The seat moves back for me but I need to then hold the #1 (or #2) button for it to finish it's travel to the spot I like it at and have tried to save it at.
Anyone have any suggestions/solutions?

Also, in the menu there is a walkaway lock (or something like that) where it sounded to me that the door will auto lock when I walk away from the car...but it never does lock without me either pressing the button on the door handle or pressing lock on the key fob.
Anyone know about this?

So far I've installed a JB4, tinted the windows, added a front splitter, had the rear spoiler wrapped gloss black, touched up some paint chips in the front and removed a scratch on the hood, changed both of the cabin air filters, placed K&N air filters x2, replaced the media & USB plug module in the center console box under the arm rest (the media usb connector was broken). Speaking of, why can't I use bluetooth audio for Sirius when I'm using Android auto? lol
My sirius receiver says 'tuner unavailable' when I try to choose it as the media source. I've been trying to find the receiver to replace it but no one seems to know where it is!!!
Thanks in advance!

Ron