Speedriven V12 Tuning Sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-02-2012, 06:04 PM
Banned

Received 72 Likes on 62 Posts
Speedriven
Speedriven V12 Tuning Sale

Speedriven presents our Spring Sales Tuning Event.

Our V12 Tuning is on Spring sale for Only $1290 from the normal $1590 which includes both ECU and TCU programing.

We also have our 800hp and 1100hp kits for those who need more power

Please contact us for more information.

Thank you
Aleks
Old 05-03-2012, 01:34 PM
Banned

Received 72 Likes on 62 Posts
Speedriven
Sale goes on until the end of May.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Thank you
Aleks
Old 10-22-2012, 05:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 e55 amg
Expect them to quick to reply before they take your money...

After they take your money....wait 2 months before they do anything. Expect them to ignore your emails. Be prepared for them not to answer their phone.
Old 10-22-2012, 07:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 62 Likes on 49 Posts
2015 Challenger Hellcat, 2023 Ram 3500, 2005 E55 Wagon, 2019 GLC63s
Ouch.

R.K.
Old 10-22-2012, 08:42 PM

2005 e55 amg
Originally Posted by radride
Ouch.

R.K.
Wired them close to 10K over two months ago. And when they do bother to answer a email all I get get is excuses.

Would definitly not reccommend this company.
Old 10-22-2012, 08:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 62 Likes on 49 Posts
2015 Challenger Hellcat, 2023 Ram 3500, 2005 E55 Wagon, 2019 GLC63s
Originally Posted by bluto
Wired them close to 10K over two months ago. And when they do bother to answer a email all I get get is excuses.

Would definitly not reccommend this company.

Wow. I'd be pissed as well. Speedriven really needs to chime in and explain themselves. PM one of the Moderators as well.

R.K.
Old 11-07-2012, 07:55 PM

2005 e55 amg
3 months now

Its been just about 3 months since i wired them cash now.

So far received half of the kit, they forgot to send half of it. They tell me they have sent the rest but no tracking number and they wont answer their phone or emails.

Does anybody on the forum know them personally, just want to know where my kit is at.
Old 11-08-2012, 12:20 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
SpeedRiven SL600, ML320CDI
Aleks was handling all orders for SpeedRiven. He is no longer with the company and they are really shorthanded these days. I will talk to Marcin tomorrow.

Igor.
Old 11-08-2012, 12:37 AM

2005 e55 amg
I would appreciate it

Originally Posted by AccelToronto
Aleks was handling all orders for SpeedRiven. He is no longer with the company and they are really shorthanded these days. I will talk to Marcin tomorrow.

Igor.

I would appreciate any help. They are impossible to reach.

Last edited by bluto; 11-08-2012 at 12:40 AM.
Old 11-12-2012, 02:56 PM

2005 e55 amg

Igor.

Hey mate, Were you able to get thru to Speedriven?

They wont answer the phone, dont reply to emails.

I still havnt received the rest of my kit. Its now over 3 months since I wired them money and I have nothing I can use.

What the **** is going on??????

Is it really that hard to send me email????
Old 11-12-2012, 06:09 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Sorry, I had no luck getting hold of Marcin. Getting concerned myself...

Igor.
Old 11-12-2012, 09:19 PM

2005 e55 amg
Igor..

Igor.
Hey Mate,

Im missing the intakes and block tuner.

Is there anything you can do to help?

I can can get the intercoolers, heat exchanger, downpipes, high flow cats installed then get it tuned later?

Thanks
Old 11-14-2012, 03:00 PM

2005 e55 amg
Intakes and Block Tuner

Igor.
Can you source me the air intakes and a block tuner?
Old 11-14-2012, 04:16 PM
Super Moderator

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts
2003 CL55 AMG
Bluto, I am going to make an administrative inquiry on your behalf.
Old 11-14-2012, 04:50 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Can you source me the air intakes and a block tuner?
At this stage I am out of stock on all SpeedRiven stuff. My last order from SpeedRiven never showed up so there is really nothing I can do. You can install all the other items and do the tune and intakes later. I did get in touch with Marcin and here is the quote (sorry, Marcin, I never asked for your permission to post it, but beleive it is appropriate now).

"Igor,

I will shortly reply to the thread on mbworld. Our phones and internet have been down at the shop for couple days. I have not gotten a single call to come through. Both our T1 internet and phones are from same carrier and they are working on the issues. In terms of the flashers, I will post contact info for dimsport and encourage everyone waiting for a flasher to call and bug them. As this is where the delay is. Aleks lost the usb key required to initialize the flashers before shipping. Since they have sent us 2 more usb keys and neither of them work. I have been dragging out this and patiently trying to get dimsport to solve the problem but it appears they are not putting any kind of priority on this. Perhaps a couple emails or calls from our clients will get them motivated. Me sending out flashers to you, nick and warren in new zeland and another customer that has actually sent his ecu and flasher here from the UK along with another client in Oklahoma are all waiting to have their flashers initialized. Not to mention I have 2 cars with working flashers here that I can not load a file on because they require the usb key for encryption.

I currently do not know how much longer I will be without service here. I have contacted at&t and informed them that if they do not resolve this very soon I will do what I have to and break my contract with them and call in another carrier as I can not wait much longer sitting around without a phone or internet. Doing emails on my cell phone is getting very annoying very quickly.

I honestly do not know what elese to do other than to publically announce the issue with dimsport and encourage all waiting on flashers to contact them and put pressure on them, as putting any more pressure on me will not resolve a problem that is out of my control. I have had 3 boxes of items sitting since late late last week trying to schedule shipping and print shipping labels and obviously that is not happening at this time either.

Marcin"

I am in the middle of family problems now myself. Once this is over, I might make a trip to Chicago and spend some time with Marcin (unless he will object). My personal take on this - just be patient as we are dealing with reputable company and every company (yes, mine too) has bad times...

BTW - no, I am not associated with SpeedRiven (was just ordering parts from them as all of you do). I have my own 6-hoist shop to run in Toronto and just trying to help and love MBs...

Igor.

Last edited by AccelToronto; 11-14-2012 at 05:05 PM.
Old 11-14-2012, 07:34 PM

2005 e55 amg
Block tuner

So this means he cant intialise my block tuner? He cant load the tune's into it??

Why cant he send my air intakes, so I can get everything put together.

My car has already had a ECU upgrade, so that company can possibly put together a tune for me untill i receive my block tuner from Speedriven.

Can I have Marcin's Cellphone number please so I can talk to him.

Thanks Igor.

Nick.
Old 11-14-2012, 08:06 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

So this means he cant intialise my block tuner? He cant load the tune's into it??

Why cant he send my air intakes, so I can get everything put together.

My car has already had a ECU upgrade, so that company can possibly put together a tune for me untill i receive my block tuner from Speedriven.

Can I have Marcin's Cellphone number please so I can talk to him.

Thanks Igor.

Nick.
Nick,

I think you got the picture on the tuner as well as I did. My only guess is one of those boxes he cannot now send is your intake.

While I do like to help you, there is only so much I can do. I am in no position to provide personal phone numbers and, even if I was, I do not have Marcin's number. I was always communicating through Aleks, shop number or e-mail (above extract was from e-mail).

I do hope that Marcin will read this post and chip-in.

Regards,
Igor.
Old 11-14-2012, 08:44 PM

2005 e55 amg
Nick,

I think you got the picture on the tuner as well as I did. My only guess is one of those boxes he cannot now send is your intake.

While I do like to help you, there is only so much I can do. I am in no position to provide personal phone numbers and, even if I was, I do not have Marcin's number. I was always communicating through Aleks, shop number or e-mail (above extract was from e-mail).

I do hope that Marcin will read this post and chip-in.

Regards,
Igor.
Thanks Igor,

If you can get hold of Marcin, can you please get him to contact Warren or Jason at the performace shop Im using for install. Can you please ask for his cellphone number. If you can reach him that is.

Thanks
Nick.
Old 11-14-2012, 10:00 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Thanks Igor,

If you can get hold of Marcin, can you please get him to contact Warren or Jason at the performace shop Im using for install. Can you please ask for his cellphone number. If you can reach him that is.

Thanks
Nick.
Nick,

You have as much chance to contact them as I do. You do have Marcin's e-mail, don't you ?

Igor.
Old 11-14-2012, 10:50 PM

2005 e55 amg
Nick,

You have as much chance to contact them as I do. You do have Marcin's e-mail, don't you ?

Igor.
marcink@speedriven.com

Will not answer me or the performance shop Im using.

Hasnt answered my emails since Oct 11.
Old 11-24-2012, 10:26 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

E-mail is correct. I do not have any luck contacting them, I even offered to make a trip to Chicago to help Marcin out, but no response.
Due to the lack of vendor support and not having any Speedriven parts in stock, I have to officially announce that we will not perform any Speedriven-related work till further notice. I will consider switching tuning Vendor if issue is not resolved shortly.

Igor.
Old 11-24-2012, 06:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1,005 Likes on 811 Posts
E55, GLS450, GL63, GLE350
E-mail is correct. I do not have any luck contacting them, I even offered to make a trip to Chicago to help Marcin out, but no response.
Due to the lack of vendor support and not having any Speedriven parts in stock, I have to officially announce that we will not perform any Speedriven-related work till further notice. I will consider switching tuning Vendor if issue is not resolved shortly.

Igor.
Situations like this really cement why Renntech is worth the price they charge. You never hear anything like this from them.

With that said, I hope Speedriven gets their act together and is back in the game. Competition is a good thing!
Old 11-24-2012, 10:24 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

You are correct, but you keep forgetting I am (as well as many members on this board) are in Canada. My shop is a 7 hoist shop with huge investment in the latest equipment. I have tire machine and alignment equipment specially delivered from Europe. Those of you who came to the shop can admire the atmosphere and top-notch mechanics. Yes, shop does not look very fancy, but everything you need is there - equipment, professional mechanics, waiting room, TV, European espresso and nice receptionists. We have over 50 vehicles of different makes and about 10 MBs serviced PER DAY.
Now, except SpeedRiven, no other tuning company ever indicated any interest in working with Canadian company (I do not count those having corporate offices in the country). Renntech, yes it is a very reputable company, but I want my clients to get everything locally and shipping ECU/TCU to US is not an option for me. I could do any SpeedRiven tune while you wait, locally in Toronto - in my opinion this is how it should be done. I do really hope they will get their act together...

Igor.

Last edited by AccelToronto; 11-24-2012 at 11:26 PM.
Old 11-25-2012, 02:10 PM

2005 e55 amg
Update

Marcin finally contacted me last week. I now have air intakes and pretty much everything else, getting it all installed now.

Will be taking it to dyno here in NZ once it's all finished :-)

Last edited by bluto; 11-25-2012 at 07:19 PM.
Old 11-25-2012, 10:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1,005 Likes on 811 Posts
E55, GLS450, GL63, GLE350
Make sure you run it with the hood closed to simulate how much hot air those scorpion intakes suck in under normal operating conditions.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Speedriven V12 Tuning Sale