CL55 AMG, CL65 AMG, CL63 AMG (C215, C216) 2000 - 2014 (Two Generations)

Sigh....cracked my 2nd lip again

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-04-2012, 09:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
04 CL55 (sold), 2012 CLS550 (sold), 2014 S550 (sold), 2015 ES300H (DAILY)
Sigh....cracked my 2nd lip again

Curbs/parking blocks are seriously my worst enemy....I've ALWAYS been super extra careful not to park head in too deep, and this ends up happening

there goes another $600-700!
Old 09-04-2012, 09:52 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 cl55 amg, 2008 Range Rover Sport SC
Dang!!!! That Suxs! Can't that be fixed?
Old 09-04-2012, 10:18 PM
Banned

Received 69 Likes on 58 Posts
'16 C63-S
Happened to me so many times that I decided to never park head-in anymore! Sorry bro! See if you can have it fixed and be more careful in the future, or raise the car up before you park it.
Old 09-04-2012, 10:28 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2008 c350 sport
time to add a back up cam and back the car up into the spot.
Old 09-08-2012, 03:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
W215 V12TT Build by Speedriven, W221 S550 4Matic
Where do you get your lips from? I know JL Motoring has them for like $400
Old 09-12-2012, 03:45 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
Fast Cars!
Originally Posted by kamilclk430
Where do you get your lips from? I know JL Motoring has them for like $400
Kamil,

Nice to see you on the forums again. After you ignored my calls, emails and PMs for months, its nice to see you are still around. Were you ever planning on paying me for the part that i sent you that you stole from us after selling it to someone?
Old 09-12-2012, 03:52 AM
Banned

Wow!!
Old 09-12-2012, 08:12 AM
Banned

'16 C63-S
This is getting interesting !
Old 09-12-2012, 10:37 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by BlackC230Coupe
Kamil,

Nice to see you on the forums again. After you ignored my calls, emails and PMs for months, its nice to see you are still around. Were you ever planning on paying me for the part that i sent you that you stole from us after selling it to someone?
Since you decided to make this public sure. How bout the BS part you sent me that cost me more to get installed than the part itself. I sold the good part to a forum member on the forum. I waited 7 months for this part when it came it was totally messed up. I could not get it installed and tried for weeks to do it right. After that I gave up waiting on the new one and had a professional shop install it. I decided to sell the car and the new part came when I sold part so I sold it off. Is it my problem that you messed up the part?

Don't even try to get out of this now since you decided to post up on a public forum not even relating to the topic. As far as the ignoring calls go I have provided you the name of the new buyer and phone number so you can ask what ever you wanted to ask him. You got heat on you from all the members about the product being late and I ended up being the nice guy to get a shoot of the car and your part so that it looks good to buy you time.

If you want me to show the forum pictures of the first part I got I would be more than happy and fitment. So if you have anything to say please do it private or don't say anything at all.
Old 09-12-2012, 10:41 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

And saying I stole something from you when you sent me the part is sure a big deal to me if you do it in public.
Old 09-12-2012, 05:12 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Fast Cars!
Since you decided to make this public sure. How bout the BS part you sent me that cost me more to get installed than the part itself. I sold the good part to a forum member on the forum. I waited 7 months for this part when it came it was totally messed up. I could not get it installed and tried for weeks to do it right. After that I gave up waiting on the new one and had a professional shop install it. I decided to sell the car and the new part came when I sold part so I sold it off. Is it my problem that you messed up the part?

Don't even try to get out of this now since you decided to post up on a public forum not even relating to the topic. As far as the ignoring calls go I have provided you the name of the new buyer and phone number so you can ask what ever you wanted to ask him. You got heat on you from all the members about the product being late and I ended up being the nice guy to get a shoot of the car and your part so that it looks good to buy you time.

If you want me to show the forum pictures of the first part I got I would be more than happy and fitment. So if you have anything to say please do it private or don't say anything at all.
No, I prefer to keep it public! I should have done this along time ago! It seems if I try to contact you privately you will got hide behind you bush again. Funny you decide to reply now. Also reading your LIE you just posted is quite shocking. You are nothing more then a piece of scum trying to THINK you can possibly turn this around on me.

You provided me with the name of the person you sold the new part too? Umm NO YOU DIDN"T. Why did the new buyer contact me saying that you sold the part to him and no one was suppose to know! LOL. THE BEST PART IS! You told me you installed the part on your car and it fits great to go ahead and make them, and YOU DID NOT EVEN HAVE THE PART AT THAT TIME! You think you can try to get out of this by saying the reason you have 2 parts from us and only paid for one is because the first PROTOTYPE fit bad? That's why it was a prototype buddy and not produced. You were test fitting it, KEYWORDS "Test fitting". Be my absolute guest to show and post as many of your prototype pics of the part that did not fit good. I have some of those too I can post, not sure why a bad fitting prototype part is something you think is I am ashamed of.

Can you please explain to the forum why you did not return my phone calls, PM's or Emails for months? . Hmmm, maybe I know why, because the nice HONEST seller you sold the part to was man enough to call me and say you sold him a part that YOU TOLD ME was on your car already. I also believe that you sold your car with the "bad fitting diffuser" on it. Then you sold the new one to the new guy when I asked for the old one back you ignored me. You received 2 of our parts. BOTTOM LINE! How many did you pay for? 1! I asked for either one of them back and you gave me the silent treatment. What kind of coward would not be manly enough to pick up the god damn phone and be a real man and talk to me instead of ignoring me and trying to profit off me. If you want to make things right, how about you call me RIGHT NOW and pay for the 2nd part you stole from us. So please enlighten me, what was the reason for ignoring all my forms of communication with me for months???????????? I am waiting to hear this. You are not liking the fact I posted this in public? LOL! HOW ELSE COULD I POSSIBLY CONTACT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-12-2012, 05:20 PM
MBworld Guru

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
04 CL55, 05 E500S4, 15 BMW i3 REx
Old 09-12-2012, 05:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

No, I prefer to keep it public! I should have done this along time ago! It seems if I try to contact you privately you will got hide behind you bush again. Funny you decide to reply now. Also reading your LIE you just posted is quite shocking. You are nothing more then a piece of scum trying to THINK you can possibly turn this around on me.

You provided me with the name of the person you sold the new part too? Umm NO YOU DIDN"T. Why did the new buyer contact me saying that you sold the part to him and no one was suppose to know! LOL. THE BEST PART IS! You told me you installed the part on your car and it fits great to go ahead and make them, and YOU DID NOT EVEN HAVE THE PART AT THAT TIME! You think you can try to get out of this by saying the reason you have 2 parts from us and only paid for one is because the first PROTOTYPE fit bad? That's why it was a prototype buddy and not produced. You were test fitting it, KEYWORDS "Test fitting". Be my absolute guest to show and post as many of your prototype pics of the part that did not fit good. I have some of those too I can post, not sure why a bad fitting prototype part is something you think is I am ashamed of.

Can you please explain to the forum why you did not return my phone calls, PM's or Emails for months? . Hmmm, maybe I know why, because the nice HONEST seller you sold the part to was man enough to call me and say you sold him a part that YOU TOLD ME was on your car already. I also believe that you sold your car with the "bad fitting diffuser" on it. Then you sold the new one to the new guy when I asked for the old one back you ignored me. You received 2 of our parts. BOTTOM LINE! How many did you pay for? 1! I asked for either one of them back and you gave me the silent treatment. What kind of coward would not be manly enough to pick up the god damn phone and be a real man and talk to me instead of ignoring me and trying to profit off me. If you want to make things right, how about you call me RIGHT NOW and pay for the 2nd part you stole from us. So please enlighten me, what was the reason for ignoring all my forms of communication with me for months???????????? I am waiting to hear this. You are not liking the fact I posted this in public? LOL! HOW ELSE COULD I POSSIBLY CONTACT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have nothing to hide and no one to impress unlike you! Did I tell the other buyer about the diffuser and not to say anything? YES I DID. Why? Because I did not want people on the forum to know that your diffuser was not done yet like you stated on the group buy that it was. I was doing you the favor. So yes I lied but not to you, but for you. I paid for 1 piece yes the one that was suppose to fit the car! You told me to hang the other on my wall or throw it out!!!! are you serious? that is exactly what you said and if I'm correct on TXT msg that I can somehow for sure get a printout off. The only reason I didn't answer your calls cause you kept sitting on my *** about getting the part installed that same exact day when I was working and had other things to do than waste a week on install like the first one. I can even have a local body shop owner speak on my behalf to say how hard and expensive it was to fix your first so called "prototype" how can it be a prototype when you went ahead and bought a bumper for our cars and test fitted it before you sent it out. Did you ask me to TEST FIT ? YES YOU DID. Did I test fit? YES I DID. Did you tell me not to worry and you will send another one as soon as you get it done? YES YOU DID. Did you tell me to send old one back? NO YOU DIDN'T. Did I keep it on the car ? YES I DID. Why did I keep it on the car? Because the install cost me $600 with modding my OEM BUMPER which was my call. I came out even on this part. I never stole anything from you, and I even went on posting pictures for you and saying good things about your so called "PROTOTYPE" so please stop saying stuff just so your company and you look good in the eyes of the forum cause I really don't care. As far as I'm concerned you took this and started blabbing about your personal issues with me on the forum. How bout a phone call or a private msg? How bout asking for an explanation, you skipped all that and started assuming. How bout all the calls I made? you forgot about those? about me calling in need of help to get this thing mounted up and was left all on my own? did I start assuming and writing a bunch of BS on the forum? NO. I got a little more class than that buddy.
We can start PM now since this is non of anyones business but ours and if you still can't understand where I'm coming from and want to keep building yourself a pile of crap I'm on board.

danlnyc - sorry to spread dirt over your thread

Last edited by kamilclk430; 09-12-2012 at 05:49 PM.
Old 09-12-2012, 05:52 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Fast Cars!
I have nothing to hide and no one to impress unlike you! Did I tell the other buyer about the diffuser and not to say anything? YES I DID. Why? Because I did not want people on the forum to know that your diffuser was not done yet like you stated on the group buy that it was. I was doing you the favor. So yes I lied but not to you, but for you. I paid for 1 piece yes the one that was suppose to fit the car! You told me to hang the other on my wall or throw it out!!!! are you serious? that is exactly what you said and if I'm correct on TXT msg that I can somehow for sure get a printout off. The only reason I didn't answer your calls cause you kept sitting on my *** about getting the part installed that same exact day when I was working and had other things to do than waste a week on install like the first one. I can even have a local body shop owner speak on my behalf to say how hard and expensive it was to fix your first so called "prototype" how can it be a prototype when you went ahead and bought a bumper for our cars and test fitted it before you sent it out. Did you ask me to TEST FIT ? YES YOU DID. Did I test fit? YES I DID. Did you tell me not to worry and you will send another one as soon as you get it done? YES YOU DID. Did you tell me to send old one back? NO YOU DIDN'T. Did I keep it on the car ? YES I DID. Why did I keep it on the car? Because the install cost me $600 with modding my OEM BUMPER which was my call. I came out even on this part. I never stole anything from you, and I even went on posting pictures for you and saying good things about your so called "PROTOTYPE" so please stop saying stuff just so your company and you look good in the eyes of the forum cause I really don't care. As far as I'm concerned you took this and started blabbing about your personal issues with me on the forum. How bout a phone call or a private msg? How bout asking for an explanation, you skipped all that and started assuming. How bout all the calls I made? you forgot about those? about me calling in need of help to get this thing mounted up and was left all on my own? did I start assuming and writing a bunch of BS on the forum? NO. I got a little more class than that buddy.
We can start PM now since this is non of anyones business but ours and if you still can't understand where I'm coming from and want to keep building yourself a pile of crap I'm on board.

danlnyc - sorry to spread dirt over your thread
I'd love you to answer a simple question.

Why for 3-4 months did you not answer my phone calls, emails, PMs, and even text messages?

I am waiting for your response. Thank you!
Old 09-12-2012, 06:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Neal it was a week, during that week I sold my car. While this was going on you wrote me a txt msgs that went from being nice to being really ridiculous. Do you really want me to say what you wrote? At that point I said the hell with this guy. From that point on we had no contact. (Here is my answer and please don't say that anything I wrote above is a lie, everything I wrote there is all true)
Old 09-12-2012, 06:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I paid $700-$800 for this part that I waited 7 month on and when it came I still tried to be understanding and waited again and while this was happening I found someone that could fix this "prototype" so it fits the car with the modification to my bumper and you and I know where the modification came and where the fitment was the issue. I don't want to go back and forth about this. I didn't leave the forum cause of you (if that is what you think) i left cause I sold my car started a new business and bought another Benz that is why I'm bak now. I'm not hiding, I have nothing to hide from.
Old 09-12-2012, 06:28 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Fast Cars!
Neal it was a week, during that week I sold my car. While this was going on you wrote me a txt msgs that went from being nice to being really ridiculous. Do you really want me to say what you wrote? At that point I said the hell with this guy. From that point on we had no contact. (Here is my answer and please don't say that anything I wrote above is a lie, everything I wrote there is all true)
A week? are you serious? a week???? If you think you can fool the forum members here who do not know you, maybe you have a chance, however if you think you can fool me you are greatly mistaken. I called you multiple times a week for months, again no response. I even went so far as to find out the original credit card you used from us was canceled. My text is nothing to hide. I was coming to Chicago, and would have like to have dealt with this in person with you. Of course if emails and phone calls did not work, why should I have expected to meet you in face to face.

Your story has more holes in it then a kitchen sponge. Also, the lies you are making up truly showed what a person you are. I wish you could have just been honest with me every step of the way, ALL I NEEDED WAS COMMUNICATION! You do realize I was relying on YOU for the rest of the group buy members. Even if you told me you sold the part because of WHATEVER reason instead of keeping me and the rest of the group buy members waiting. I would have understood, instead you decided to go behind my back and play games. Just understand, if you would have told me what you did with the diffuser and were honest with me I never would have had the need to keep contacting you.

Honestly goes along way my friend, you sir are not and honest person and have no loyalty and simply cannot be trusted. What goes around does come around, it always does. Did you really think I posted here to get a dime from you? If its been a year and I did get a response from you, then you pop up and decide to finally respond to me, did you really think I had a chance to get a cent? I have seen people like you before, sadly. It was however amusing yet at the same time sad to see you try to weasel your way out of this.

Remember, if you were an honest person with any self respect this lame conversation would never have been going on.

Best of luck with your new business! I just hope you never run into any customers like yourself.
Old 09-12-2012, 08:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

A week? are you serious? a week???? If you think you can fool the forum members here who do not know you, maybe you have a chance, however if you think you can fool me you are greatly mistaken. I called you multiple times a week for months, again no response. I even went so far as to find out the original credit card you used from us was canceled. My text is nothing to hide. I was coming to Chicago, and would have like to have dealt with this in person with you. Of course if emails and phone calls did not work, why should I have expected to meet you in face to face.

Your story has more holes in it then a kitchen sponge. Also, the lies you are making up truly showed what a person you are. I wish you could have just been honest with me every step of the way, ALL I NEEDED WAS COMMUNICATION! You do realize I was relying on YOU for the rest of the group buy members. Even if you told me you sold the part because of WHATEVER reason instead of keeping me and the rest of the group buy members waiting. I would have understood, instead you decided to go behind my back and play games. Just understand, if you would have told me what you did with the diffuser and were honest with me I never would have had the need to keep contacting you.

Honestly goes along way my friend, you sir are not and honest person and have no loyalty and simply cannot be trusted. What goes around does come around, it always does. Did you really think I posted here to get a dime from you? If its been a year and I did get a response from you, then you pop up and decide to finally respond to me, did you really think I had a chance to get a cent? I have seen people like you before, sadly. It was however amusing yet at the same time sad to see you try to weasel your way out of this.

Remember, if you were an honest person with any self respect this lame conversation would never have been going on.

Best of luck with your new business! I just hope you never run into any customers like yourself.
Ok, are you saying that what I stated about the situation is a lie? What cent from who? You think I owe you anything for that prototype you made which I had to remove my rear mash and fill in my bumper as well as repaint the entire thing? what are you even talking about? MONTHS? how is it months if that same week there was a new owner of the diffuser that contacted you to tell you about fitment? Who waited on who? me for your new diffuser for 7 months or you for fitment for a week? so how are you saying that you tried to contact me for months if the new owner contacted you a week after you could not get hold of me. I bet we can find him as well to say the same thing. You are the one that has holes in your story my friend, and I am not the one that started this conversation. Yes, it has been a year since I created your group buy and PAID YOU IN FULL for your diffuser, and its time to move on. If anyone on here thinks I owe you money for sending me a part that was def not a part made for the SL55 AMG and that I had to have someone else redesign my entire rear bumper to make it fit please let me know and I will be more than happy to give you money you don't deserve. It has been a year and you are holding a grudge over me not responding to your phone calls? You are like a bad EX-Girlfriend with low self-esteem. DUDE get over it! what will make you feel better? I don't want you to think I tried to scam anyone, I told you what happened.(really what happened so think hard) Yes maybe I should have told you back a year ago about what I think and how I felt after months of waiting but I'm too easy on people. What are you talking about how I'm trying to have people think of me on this forum? it is a forum, some people on here are friends but I treat it as help one and get help for my car stuff.

Ohh yea one more thing

Can I create a Group Buy for the W215 CL?

Last edited by kamilclk430; 09-12-2012 at 08:16 PM.
Old 09-12-2012, 08:38 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
MB; 55KCL AMG, SL550 SLS AMG G500 Cabrio 280SL ML350 CLS550 ML500 E55 AMG CL500 S600 SLK32 AMG
If you paid for one piece but got two pieces you should either:

A) Pay for two pieces
B) Give one of the two pieces back

That's it. It's that simple, regardless of what is in question. Plus, it is documented that you would receive the finished piece. Yes, you waited but that's part of the game with carbon fiber and group buys. You will wait.
Old 09-12-2012, 08:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by zneB-sedecreM
If you paid for one piece but got two pieces you should either:

A) Pay for two pieces
B) Give one of the two pieces back

That's it. It's that simple, regardless of what is in question. Plus, it is documented that you would receive the finished piece. Yes, you waited but that's part of the game with carbon fiber and group buys. You will wait.
even if Neal himself told me to throw one of them out or hang it on my wall?
Old 09-13-2012, 12:56 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Fast Cars!
Ok, are you saying that what I stated about the situation is a lie? What cent from who? You think I owe you anything for that prototype you made which I had to remove my rear mash and fill in my bumper as well as repaint the entire thing? what are you even talking about? MONTHS? how is it months if that same week there was a new owner of the diffuser that contacted you to tell you about fitment? Who waited on who? me for your new diffuser for 7 months or you for fitment for a week? so how are you saying that you tried to contact me for months if the new owner contacted you a week after you could not get hold of me. I bet we can find him as well to say the same thing. You are the one that has holes in your story my friend, and I am not the one that started this conversation. Yes, it has been a year since I created your group buy and PAID YOU IN FULL for your diffuser, and its time to move on. If anyone on here thinks I owe you money for sending me a part that was def not a part made for the SL55 AMG and that I had to have someone else redesign my entire rear bumper to make it fit please let me know and I will be more than happy to give you money you don't deserve. It has been a year and you are holding a grudge over me not responding to your phone calls? You are like a bad EX-Girlfriend with low self-esteem. DUDE get over it! what will make you feel better? I don't want you to think I tried to scam anyone, I told you what happened.(really what happened so think hard) Yes maybe I should have told you back a year ago about what I think and how I felt after months of waiting but I'm too easy on people. What are you talking about how I'm trying to have people think of me on this forum? it is a forum, some people on here are friends but I treat it as help one and get help for my car stuff.

Ohh yea one more thing

Can I create a Group Buy for the W215 CL?
Wow! lies after lies after lies!

May I ask you a question? If our prototype diffuser I sent you, that was the first one made and you were the one who was suppose to test fit it, why are you now telling me you had to modify your rear bumper to make it fit? You never told me that then! all you told me then was that you used a lot of tape and "pin stripe" to cover the gap. Why you modify your bumper to make it fit? did I tell you to? NO! Why on earth would you do that. Hmm, probably because at that time you didn't do any of that and it is another lie. In fact, didn't you tell me YOU installed it yourself at home?! Another one of your great lies is, when I sent you your new replacement diffuser you told me your dad installed it on your car and it fits good for me to go ahead and make them. When in reality, it was another one of your lies and you never even installed the new one on your car and instead sold it to someone else. YET ANOTHER lie, you NEVER told me you sold the new diffuser. My single reason for contacting you was to get pictures of the fitment on the 2nd revised diffuser to see how it looks and fit. I tried for weeks! no reply on any form of communication. Finally! weeks later I got a call from the new buyer who you sold the diffuser to who told me the story and better yet he did not want to let me know because you did not want him to tell anyone. Why would you go behind my back and sell something that I sent you for a test fit? I never knew where the part was for weeks! This was my reason for contacting you! Then finally I heard from the buyer and was happy to hear someone was being honest with me. Why didn't you just tell me all that? Why would you LIE and say your father installed the diffuser on your car and it fits good when in fact you never had the new on your car. If you were honest with me I would have just sent it to someone else to test fit who would not dick me around and send me on a wild goose chase looking for the diffuser which I never would have found if it was not for the nice guy who bought it. You not only screwed me, you screwed over all the other members on the SL55 diffuser group buy who you made wait because nothing was touched until we finally got word from the mysterious buyer of your part.

Your reasoning to this is totally irrelevant to anything I have stated in this thread. You are trying to say because the first prototype did not fit correctly that you had the right to just ignore me, pretend you would test fit the new 2nd part and get back to me and disappear. In your little world you feel this is the correct thing that should have been done. Instead of working with me to help and let me know if the 2nd part fits ok, the going behind my back and selling a part that I was waiting on to hear from you was justified to you. If I read correctly above, you said you have class, I guess if that is class, I must need a new dictionary.
Old 09-13-2012, 07:54 AM
Banned

'16 C63-S
this is lame
Old 09-13-2012, 10:09 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Wow! lies after lies after lies!

May I ask you a question? If our prototype diffuser I sent you, that was the first one made and you were the one who was suppose to test fit it, why are you now telling me you had to modify your rear bumper to make it fit? You never told me that then! all you told me then was that you used a lot of tape and "pin stripe" to cover the gap. Why you modify your bumper to make it fit? did I tell you to? NO! Why on earth would you do that. Hmm, probably because at that time you didn't do any of that and it is another lie. In fact, didn't you tell me YOU installed it yourself at home?! Another one of your great lies is, when I sent you your new replacement diffuser you told me your dad installed it on your car and it fits good for me to go ahead and make them. When in reality, it was another one of your lies and you never even installed the new one on your car and instead sold it to someone else. YET ANOTHER lie, you NEVER told me you sold the new diffuser. My single reason for contacting you was to get pictures of the fitment on the 2nd revised diffuser to see how it looks and fit. I tried for weeks! no reply on any form of communication. Finally! weeks later I got a call from the new buyer who you sold the diffuser to who told me the story and better yet he did not want to let me know because you did not want him to tell anyone. Why would you go behind my back and sell something that I sent you for a test fit? I never knew where the part was for weeks! This was my reason for contacting you! Then finally I heard from the buyer and was happy to hear someone was being honest with me. Why didn't you just tell me all that? Why would you LIE and say your father installed the diffuser on your car and it fits good when in fact you never had the new on your car. If you were honest with me I would have just sent it to someone else to test fit who would not dick me around and send me on a wild goose chase looking for the diffuser which I never would have found if it was not for the nice guy who bought it. You not only screwed me, you screwed over all the other members on the SL55 diffuser group buy who you made wait because nothing was touched until we finally got word from the mysterious buyer of your part.

Your reasoning to this is totally irrelevant to anything I have stated in this thread. You are trying to say because the first prototype did not fit correctly that you had the right to just ignore me, pretend you would test fit the new 2nd part and get back to me and disappear. In your little world you feel this is the correct thing that should have been done. Instead of working with me to help and let me know if the 2nd part fits ok, the going behind my back and selling a part that I was waiting on to hear from you was justified to you. If I read correctly above, you said you have class, I guess if that is class, I must need a new dictionary.
This will be my last response.

You keep saying lies after lies. What are you talking about? You are assuming that I'm lying but you are wrong. Did you or did you not tell me to throw the prototype out? YES OR NO? The only thing you ever told me to send back was the new diffuser because you wanted to send it to another forum member to test fit and you said I would get mine after that. You did not tell me to modify anything I agree with that. I did ask my father for help since he has some background in body work but we did our best and the thing kept coming apart from the bumper after a short distance ride. You know this because I called you and told you that. After that we decided to close the gaps up with a black pin stripe correct. You told me I would get the new one to test fit within a week, I waited a month. While the wait I could not keep a pin striped rear diffuser on my car so I started to look around for help. I found a local shop and decided on my own that if they can get this thing to work and fit on the car I would pay since you told me week after week that the new diffuser is coming and it was always a delay because of something.

Listen this is lame if you want to say I lied based on what you think and not facts fine. We don't have to deal with each other any longer. This conversation is over.

Sorry for messing up this thread because Neal could not find a better place to do this. I have nothing more to say take it how it is. The only one thing I know for sure is that everything I have written here is all true.
Old 09-13-2012, 07:12 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Fast Cars!
This will be my last response.

You keep saying lies after lies. What are you talking about? You are assuming that I'm lying but you are wrong. Did you or did you not tell me to throw the prototype out? YES OR NO? The only thing you ever told me to send back was the new diffuser because you wanted to send it to another forum member to test fit and you said I would get mine after that. You did not tell me to modify anything I agree with that. I did ask my father for help since he has some background in body work but we did our best and the thing kept coming apart from the bumper after a short distance ride. You know this because I called you and told you that. After that we decided to close the gaps up with a black pin stripe correct. You told me I would get the new one to test fit within a week, I waited a month. While the wait I could not keep a pin striped rear diffuser on my car so I started to look around for help. I found a local shop and decided on my own that if they can get this thing to work and fit on the car I would pay since you told me week after week that the new diffuser is coming and it was always a delay because of something.

Listen this is lame if you want to say I lied based on what you think and not facts fine. We don't have to deal with each other any longer. This conversation is over.

Sorry for messing up this thread because Neal could not find a better place to do this. I have nothing more to say take it how it is. The only one thing I know for sure is that everything I have written here is all true.
k

Keep in mind this never would have been said publicly, if only you answered my phone calls, text, PMs or emails...
Old 09-14-2012, 10:02 PM
Banned

Can a vendor be suspended????? Lol

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Sigh....cracked my 2nd lip again