CL55 AMG, CL65 AMG, CL63 AMG (C215, C216) 2000 - 2014 (Two Generations)

Interesting concept - Pricey but awesome!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-13-2013, 05:22 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
MB; 55KCL AMG, SL550 SLS AMG G500 Cabrio 280SL ML350 CLS550 ML500 E55 AMG CL500 S600 SLK32 AMG
Originally Posted by moosejaw
Bahahahaha, its obvious i touched a nerve
If you did your research or your sources have misinformed you......you would notice the following:
You're not half my age
I'm not hispanic, but thanks for the racist compliment....
The e55 is the family transport, so yes in a way its kind of like a taxi
and I put nothing in mods into it. Like you I bought a used car.
As far as being original. I can tell you its the first E55 to rock HRE wheels which are three times the cost of your flossen's (oh yes i have those as well)
Carbon Fiber wrapped VOssens...you say. Well cant be worth that much since my neighbor offered to wrap mine in 3M Dinoc and clear coat...just like yours. Im just not into douchebagginess.
Are you on Vossens website? ...No and thats because your car looks like it should be on display when you walk into Pep Boys!
And if nobody looks at my car....who cares. I certainly don't.

Go back to hiding under your bed with your soiled cumsocks...until your mom finds you in the morning .
They aren't wrapped in Di-Noc idiot. I don't have tape on my wheels.
No, you aren't the first E55 with HRE's, not even close.
if there's *** on my socks, tell your mom not to be so sloppy next time.
No, you didn't hit a nerve, even though that's your goal. Pep Boys? Only thing they carry for my car is Mobil 1.
And yet again, you never answer my questions legitimately....figures. You just post stupid, immature insults. It's all your good for. You're the board clown
Goodnight
Family transport...right.
BTW no, not on Vossen's site, even though they did asked/contacted me

Last edited by zneB-sedecreM; 02-13-2013 at 05:43 AM.
Old 02-13-2013, 05:49 AM
Banned

MB; 55KCL AMG, SL550 SLS AMG G500 Cabrio 280SL ML350 CLS550 ML500 E55 AMG CL500 S600 SLK32 AMG
Originally Posted by xxGenericSNxx
hahaha I really like that custom hood!
Idk if your sarcastic bro, but even that has slightly changed since those pics as well to look more aggressive
Old 02-13-2013, 07:57 AM
MBWorld God!

Received 3,399 Likes on 2,844 Posts
2012 CLS63
Originally Posted by zneB-sedecreM
No. No I can't. Boy did I fail in life... The skateboarding scene isn't where it was in 2001 pal. It's a dead "sport" Like I wanna be Tony Hawk or the kids from Rocket Power wtf does that have anything to do with this? What's next, betting me I can't rollerblade while holding a boombox to put me down too
lighten up holms, I can't do that trick either........
skateboarding is what YOU make it.......not the media.....

and plus.......you are just giving all these guys what they want: just chill and it'll all blow over......

and I agree about the mod: they should just stay neutral in these things.....
Old 02-13-2013, 08:27 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
none
Loos like cumsock has updated their vehicle list???
Went from "many" to "the whole lineup of Mercedes"

I could make mom jokes but i bet Kadrija Dautovic is a nice lady and wouldn't appreciate that.
Besides you got bent out of shape when Emoving made comments about your sister?
Remember?

At the end of the day, its going to be revealed you're a farce. There is no widebody CL. Its exactly the same as we see it here. You're some kid who sits behind a computer all day trolling for attention before you head to your job at the ACME supermarket bagging groceries.

And when you "out" Dustin, my money says he'll come on here and reveal exactly who you are. Best bet is to keep Dustin in your pocket, bc that could bite you in the *** hard.........
Old 02-13-2013, 08:32 AM
MBWorld God!

2012 CLS63
moosejaw you're such a dick man........just get over yourself eh?
Old 02-13-2013, 08:33 AM
Administrator

Received 513 Likes on 111 Posts
Drives Slowly
Sorry but this thread is so incredibly ridiculous that I took my moderator cap off when posting.

Okay, moderator cap back on………..this thread is still ridiculous.

FOR ALL: NO NAME CALLING OR THE THREAD GETS CLOSED

Last edited by Rock; 02-13-2013 at 08:40 AM.
Old 02-13-2013, 08:40 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

none
Originally Posted by hyperion667
moosejaw you're such a dick man........just get over yourself eh?
Its all subjective my freind..all subjective.
Old 02-13-2013, 09:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cl
Wow lol,
This thread is pointless. .... . .
I think we could all admit there are more productive things we could do then argue with some poser who apparently has all the time in the world to proclaim to everyone how he/she is Gods gift to earth.
I think a solution to this constant reoccurring issue would be to just completely and totally ignore every single post by hot wheels on here.
No matter what he posts, to just not acknowledge them AT ALL.
I mean lets face it,are his posts worth reading or responding to anyways? **** NO!!
Just let him brag and boast about his ***** shift ***,$10,000.00 Russian life like sex dolls, square wheels,buzz lightyear space ship doors,and whatever else he comes up with.
I mean he/she says all the time how he/she loves the attention.
What I think should happen is the next time there is ever a group buy thread, for him to be left out and ignored.
Or if he/she ever posted pictures of the car that he/she does or doesn't have,to completely ignore the posts. Just let the 2 or 3 people on here that defend him post and leave it at that.
I think we would all have less time wasted if he/she was ignored completely and 100%.
The fact is,he/she is the type of person that you just wish you could beat the ever living **** out of without legal consequences,but that's not practical, and I'm sure he/she is like a 20th degree black belt with 10 body guards and owns a army tank.
Those of us that dislike him need to ignore him completely.
Is my point clear people?
Ignore him!!!! Lol

Last edited by trag; 02-13-2013 at 10:30 AM.
Old 02-13-2013, 10:59 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 37 Likes on 32 Posts
96 and 08 911 turbos
I wish I had 4 Matic to be as cool as you.
Pathetic is you being in the AMG section when you don't have one. Go down further, they have a section for your amazing car.
I guess the difference is that I don't think cars make someone cool, which is really pathetic.

If I wanted an amg, 215 cl or otherwise, I'd buy one.
Old 02-13-2013, 11:24 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

none
Originally Posted by trag
Wow lol,
I think we could all admit there are more productive things we could do then argue with some poser who apparently has all the time in the world to proclaim to everyone how he/she is Gods gift to earth.
I think a solution to this constant reoccurring issue would be to just completely and totally ignore every single post by hot wheels on here.
I mean lets face it,are his posts worth reading or responding to anyways? **** NO!!
Just let him brag and boast about his ***** shift ***,$10,000.00 Russian life like sex dolls, square wheels,buzz lightyear space ship doors,and whatever else he comes up with.
What I think should happen is the next time there is ever a group buy thread, for him to be left out and ignored.
Or if he/she ever posted pictures of the car that he/she does or doesn't have,to completely ignore the posts. Just let the 2 or 3 people on here that defend him post and leave it at that.
I think we would all have less time wasted if he/she was ignored completely and 100%.
The fact is,he/she is the type of person that you just wish you could beat the ever living **** out of without legal consequences,but that's not practical, and I'm sure he/she is like a 20th degree black belt with 10 body guards and owns a army tank.
Ignore him!!!! Lol
To be honest with you....

Cumsocks needs to be banned permanently, hes already been suspended several times by moderators.

It would be very difficult to get the entire board to ignore him. But if it can be done I'm all for it. I'm not normally a tit for tat person. And he doesnt bother me in the slightest. His tall tales are good source of entertainment.

Besides every thread he starts ends up like the titanic.
Old 02-13-2013, 11:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLK63 BS
He should be banned. Suspended how many times? The other users that went on suspension with him got banned. Every thread he posts in turns to crap, it's a fact.
Old 02-13-2013, 11:43 AM
Banned

Received 69 Likes on 58 Posts
'16 C63-S
Nah don't ignore him, he's entertaining us!!!
Old 02-13-2013, 11:56 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

none
Originally Posted by fatmike
He should be banned. Suspended how many times? The other users that went on suspension with him got banned. Every thread he posts in turns to crap, it's a fact.
Agree

Originally Posted by - Guilty -
Nah don't ignore him, he's entertaining us!!!
Agree also!
Old 02-13-2013, 03:30 PM
Banned

Loos like cumsock has updated their vehicle list???
Went from "many" to "the whole lineup of Mercedes"

I could make mom jokes but i bet Kadrija Dautovic is a nice lady and wouldn't appreciate that.
Besides you got bent out of shape when Emoving made comments about your sister?
Remember?

At the end of the day, its going to be revealed you're a farce. There is no widebody CL. Its exactly the same as we see it here. You're some kid who sits behind a computer all day trolling for attention before you head to your job at the ACME supermarket bagging groceries.

And when you "out" Dustin, my money says he'll come on here and reveal exactly who you are. Best bet is to keep Dustin in your pocket, bc that could bite you in the *** hard.........
Am I lying about the MB's too or have you seen the plethora of Benz's on one of the driveways? And that's just MBs.
Yes, I did get mad. About sexual remarks about my underage little sister. That's illegal you know.
No farce. You know it exists. You thought I never had a CL either.
OH WOW! First, you said I only come here at night when everyone is sleeping to hide, but now I sit behind the computer all day to troll? Make up your mind.
Yeah, I bag groceries at ACME. Close, my parents own a building that was an ACME, but no, I am not, nor was ever employed by a supermarket.
I didn't "out" Dustin. He was a friend that at once I inspired, had nothing, parents kicked him out, I helped him - mentally and financially, then turned to drugs, became an A$$ and always wanted an AMG. His uncle (who is wealthy in the construction industry) is/was now employing him without proper merits/clueless about his records.
He already bit me by betraying me, so time to bite back in a smarter way.

Last edited by zneB-sedecreM; 02-13-2013 at 03:35 PM.
Old 02-13-2013, 03:31 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Rock
Sorry but this thread is so incredibly ridiculous that I took my moderator cap off when posting.

Okay, moderator cap back on………..this thread is still ridiculous.

FOR ALL: NO NAME CALLING OR THE THREAD GETS CLOSED
How nice you can take that cap off and take it off when you want. Do you also do that when you banned me multiple times? Very hypocritical.
More names have been called against me, yet you still didn't close it.

Last edited by zneB-sedecreM; 02-13-2013 at 03:35 PM.
Old 02-13-2013, 03:31 PM
Banned

Wow lol,
True. Like not try and find out everything about me, my cars, residences, businesses, family. You don't see me doing that. Every thread I made was strictly about MB/AMG. People just stick their noses where they don't belong. You see me doing that unless I get verbally attacked/slandered?
And I am a gift to this world to many people out there. As I'm sure you are to the one's dear to you.

Please do. There are thousands of threads, I never asked anyone to enter and respond. I never posted but a select few of my own photos. How would you feel people digging up and leaking information about you.

I love the attention, in that it's funny to see 7 pages get everyone so hyped up/angry of over year old pics. I don't like to be made fun of, insulted....who does? It doesn't bother me, I promise, it's just sad. But that's just the reality of the way people are in this world.

And why's that? So I can't keep customizing my car? I actually help come up with ideas of what group buys should be made and concepts of how the design should be emulated. And I was always the first or one of the first on the list. What did you offer to them?

They won't be ignored because people see my username and love to post negatively. It's funny how your giving out this advise, yet your also adding fuel to the fire. I don't care if I have the whole world against me. It's obvious that's how it is on this MBWorld anyway.

Ignore him!!!! Lol
Beat the ever living **** out of? For what? Now you want to inflict physical harm to me for something I've never done to you. That's just mean. Hope someone does and says that about your son when he has nicer things than the other guys.
Have you had a bad day today/no Valentine or something?
No, no, no. To know me is to love me. I'm a very polite, charming young man. But you don't know me.

So take your advise and just ignore me. Simple. I don't go in your threads, so I can follow that advise. Thank you.
Old 02-13-2013, 03:32 PM
Banned

To be honest with you....

Cumsocks needs to be banned permanently, hes already been suspended several times by moderators.

It would be very difficult to get the entire board to ignore him. But if it can be done I'm all for it. I'm not normally a tit for tat person. And he doesnt bother me in the slightest. His tall tales are good source of entertainment.

Besides every thread he starts ends up like the titanic.
That's because you enter every one of my threads and follow me like a leech.
Old 02-13-2013, 03:34 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by fatmike
Because the same people come in and blatantly start attacking me, it's a fact.
Old 02-13-2013, 03:40 PM
Banned

lighten up holms, I can't do that trick either........
skateboarding is what YOU make it.......not the media.....

and plus.......you are just giving all these guys what they want: just chill and it'll all blow over......

and I agree about the mod: they should just stay neutral in these things.....
I'm chill homie. But who's the one being attacked here? I know they want me to reach my breaking point, but I can take it.

And yeah, I was never big on skateboarding. While people in HS were doing that, I was making payments on my (at the time) new ML.
Old 02-13-2013, 03:52 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Oliverk
I guess the difference is that I don't think cars make someone cool, which is really pathetic.

If I wanted an amg, 215 cl or otherwise, I'd buy one.
No car could ever make you cool. I see you as the kind of guy that wears the twead suit jackets with the leather patches on the elbows
Old 02-13-2013, 04:07 PM
Banned

'16 C63-S
No car could ever make you cool. I see you as the kind of guy that wears the twead suit jackets with the leather patches on the elbows
And we see you as a pathetic pathological liar who craves for attention. That's sad. Poor parents that have to deal with a mistake they made by giving you birth.
Old 02-13-2013, 05:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

none
And we see you as a pathetic pathological liar who craves for attention. That's sad. Poor parents that have to deal with a mistake they made by giving you birth.
EDIT...... i notice he's on vacation again.
Prob rubbing sun tan lotion on Dustin's back.

Guess ths thread will die after all
Old 02-13-2013, 05:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 28 Likes on 27 Posts
99 ML430, 01 CLK55, 07 R63, 15 E63 Wagon
Idk if your sarcastic bro, but even that has slightly changed since those pics as well to look more aggressive
Nope not being sarcastic. I think it looks quite mean. If I had your car, I certainly wouldn't do it exactly the same way but I like your style and encourage you to keep the creativity coming. This is all just noise in this thread! heh
Old 02-13-2013, 05:16 PM
MBWorld God!

2012 CLS63
ouch man!
Old 02-13-2013, 05:45 PM
Banned

'16 C63-S
ouch man!
What's up? You feel sorry for the guy?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Interesting concept - Pricey but awesome!