CL55 AMG, CL65 AMG, CL63 AMG (C215, C216) 2000 - 2014 (Two Generations)

ABC Malfunction - Car doesn't drive

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-29-2013, 12:12 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2002 Mercedes-Benz CL55 AMG
Originally Posted by - Guilty -
And who are you again? Did you see that guy trying to help? Did I ask for your opinion? No. So do me a favor, either post something useful that I will highly appreciate or you GTFO as well. Mind your own business.

For everyone else, thanks for all the help. Got the car back and running with the fluid flushed and only payed $1720 ! ))

Rome: I know, thanks
Shame on you.
Old 03-29-2013, 11:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 CL55 AMG
Originally Posted by - Guilty -
And who are you again? Did you see that guy trying to help? Did I ask for your opinion? No. So do me a favor, either post something useful that I will highly appreciate or you GTFO as well. Mind your own business.

For everyone else, thanks for all the help. Got the car back and running with the fluid flushed and only payed $1720 ! ))

Rome: I know, thanks
I dont think thats a good attitude / response guilty. A simple reply to the person accusing you of bribery to either buff or debuff would of been sufficent, but i degress.

At any rate you were taken to the cleaners. You paid 1,720 dollars for a drive belt and fluid flush and to replace a hose?

I went to an independant mercedes service shop and paid 540 dollars to get a fluid flush, filled with all 10.1 liters of the good stuff at 30 per and 2 hours of labor to do the flush and the rodeo test etc. I also had the block replaced that was 1,900 dollars, A and B service, supercharger coolant pump replaced all filters, all fluids changed to synthetic including differential and brakes, oil and tranny, super charger belt replaced, ac recharged and all the ABC work and all 16 spark plugs replaced and everything mentioned above for not much more then what you paid for just the little ammount of work you had done.

At any rate its your money.

-R