CLA 45 AMG (C117) 2013 to 2018

Just Ordered CLA45 AMG (Deciding on Colour)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-13-2014, 10:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2015 S550 4Matic
Just Ordered CLA45 AMG (Deciding on Colour)

I finally ordered my CLA45. Delivery is once again slated for the fall of 2014 (most likely as 2015 model) just like the S550 I have ordered. Below are the options that I have ordered it with. Let me know if I am missing anything!

Colour: Nocturnal Black
Interior: Black Artico/Dinamica
Packages:
- Premium Package (Thermotronic Automatic Climate Control, Electronic Compass, Lane Keeping Assist, Blind Spot Assist, Power Folding Mirrors, Panoramic Sunroof, Auto Dimming Mirrors, Rear View Camera)
- 19" AMG Multi-Spoke Titanium Grey
- Media Interface (iPod Connector)
- AMG Performance Exhaust

I am actually debating to get the car in white with the "Night Black Package" in which all the silver exterior trims are black for $750 and also getting the Black 19" wheels instead. What do you guys think? Which colour combination would you prefer? Thank you in advance!
Old 02-13-2014, 11:34 PM

2014 CLA 45 AMG; 2012 GLK 350 4MATIC (totaled); 2009 VW GTI (sold)
I am biased, mine is white with "Night Styling Package" + Matte Black 19's + Window tint on all rears….looks amazing and I am very pleased!

If you can afford it…splurge for the Recaros! Nicest seat I have ever been in!
Old 02-14-2014, 01:48 AM
Banned

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
a car
Originally Posted by jonnyrt
I am biased, mine is white with "Night Styling Package" + Matte Black 19's + Window tint on all rears….looks amazing and I am very pleased!

Have to agree 100%.

White with black accents is a stunning combo for this body style.

Only other color I would have considered on mine is Red.
Old 02-14-2014, 08:12 AM

Cirrus White CLA45 AMG
I'm with jonnyrt on this one. I too ordered one in white w/the NSP and black wheels. I didn't go with the recaros but I did choose the black 'red cut' leather package, red brake calipers and performance exhaust. I put my deposit down back in the beginning of December and my MB salesman called me earlier this week saying the car is built and is waiting to be shipped stateside. At this point I'm in no hurry to get it, although I am really anxious about it, because of all the snow we've been getting here in North Jersey because I wouldn't be able to drive it yet anyway.
Old 02-14-2014, 04:20 PM

2015 S550 4Matic

Do you perhaps have any pictures of your vehicle with white on black . My delivery isn't until like fall of 2014 so I can still amend my order

I did not want to spend that much on the CLA as I have also just placed an order on a loaded S550 and wanted to keep the cost of the CLA to be somewhat of a minimum (and I personally don't think the CLA45 is worth over $60,000 before tax and destination so yea haha....)

As to the red brake callipers, in Canada they come standard already

Last edited by XxLHCxX; 02-14-2014 at 04:28 PM.
Old 02-14-2014, 09:20 PM

2011 G550
In my opinion white CLAs look cheaper so I think you made the right decision with the black. Actually I think it would look good black with black rims. On the other hand if you're in Canada good luck keeping a black car nice in the winter but that's a minor thing I guess.

__________________________________________________ __
Join the newest community of G-Wagen fans at gwagenclub.com!
Old 02-14-2014, 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by XxLHCxX
Do you perhaps have any pictures of your vehicle with white on black . My delivery isn't until like fall of 2014 so I can still amend my order

I did not want to spend that much on the CLA as I have also just placed an order on a loaded S550 and wanted to keep the cost of the CLA to be somewhat of a minimum (and I personally don't think the CLA45 is worth over $60,000 before tax and destination so yea haha....)

As to the red brake callipers, in Canada they come standard already
You bet, here is the link to my CLA45:
https://mbworld.org/forums/cla45-amg...ry-canada.html

Invoice was over $70K Canadian, its loaded except no exterior carbon fibre or distronic. I also had the factory in Germany take out the red seat belts and put black ones in, everyone has different tastes but the red seat belts are a bit much for me….nothing like driving to work in a suit with a red seat belt across your chest!!
Old 02-15-2014, 12:38 AM

2015 S550 4Matic
You bet, here is the link to my CLA45:
https://mbworld.org/forums/cla45-amg...ry-canada.html

Invoice was over $70K Canadian, its loaded except no exterior carbon fibre or distronic. I also had the factory in Germany take out the red seat belts and put black ones in, everyone has different tastes but the red seat belts are a bit much for me….nothing like driving to work in a suit with a red seat belt across your chest!!
Thanks! How come yours came with red seat belts? I was told that the red seat belts were an option and I quite like them because it seems cool haha.
Old 02-15-2014, 12:40 AM

2015 S550 4Matic
Originally Posted by 5AMWE5T
In my opinion white CLAs look cheaper so I think you made the right decision with the black. Actually I think it would look good black with black rims. On the other hand if you're in Canada good luck keeping a black car nice in the winter but that's a minor thing I guess.

__________________________________________________ __
Join the newest community of G-Wagen fans at gwagenclub.com!
Haha... to be honest, all my other cars are black... and they are SUPER dirty in the winter and right now it's like moulded cars on my driveways haha... I don't know, I just really like black with the silver trims on the car
Old 02-15-2014, 11:26 AM
OBP

Received 31 Likes on 25 Posts
Lexus SC430, CLS550 4matic, GLK350 4matic, Volvo XC90 T8, E63 S AMG
Originally Posted by Burncycle4
I'm with jonnyrt on this one. I too ordered one in white w/the NSP and black wheels. I didn't go with the recaros but I did choose the black 'red cut' leather package, red brake calipers and performance exhaust. I put my deposit down back in the beginning of December and my MB salesman called me earlier this week saying the car is built and is waiting to be shipped stateside. At this point I'm in no hurry to get it, although I am really anxious about it, because of all the snow we've been getting here in North Jersey because I wouldn't be able to drive it yet anyway.

Is it the salt you're concerned about ? Pain to have to spray the underside of my CLS after I drive around after a snow storm. But with a front engine AWD CLA45 that uses a front biased AWD system, you should do fine in our NNJ snow. Unless you're riding on summer tires. My CLS is on Blizzaks.
Old 02-15-2014, 05:54 PM

Cirrus White CLA45 AMG
The salt yes, but really the poor shape of the roads given the fact that some of them weren't plowed that great. I'd be really pissed if I slid into someone or another driver slid into me.
Old 02-16-2014, 01:05 AM

Originally Posted by Burncycle4
The salt yes, but really the poor shape of the roads given the fact that some of them weren't plowed that great. I'd be really pissed if I slid into someone or another driver slid into me.
+1 yup…know exactly where you are coming from! Glad I held onto my winter beater this year, the salt is terrible!