Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

WTB: Replacement wood trim for C class

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-08-2005, 01:09 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
04 C230K-ss
WTB: Replacement wood trim for C class

Like the topic says....looking to swap out my Sport trim for wood trim from another C class. If anyone even knows where I can get it at least, please let me know! Thanks
Jeff
Old 12-08-2005, 10:26 PM

2002 C320
Please check your email
Old 12-08-2005, 11:19 PM

04 C230K-ss
thanks man...I have a few possible trades going on. Nothing set in stone still waiting to hear back from them. BTW let me know a ballpark of what you were thinking about asking for it. PM me if you want but just working out possibilites right now, you are definately one for me to go to if these fall through. thanks
jeff
Old 12-08-2005, 11:25 PM

2002 C320
Please feel free to email me at benzmaster@gmail.com whenever you are ready to make this happen!
Thanks
Old 12-09-2005, 03:48 AM
MBworld Guru

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
white and whiter
our project car owner might be interested...he lives in Riverside. He has the wood trim that want to get sport trims. Let me know. I've let him know about the thread. straight up trade sounds good.

Last edited by FrankW; 12-09-2005 at 03:51 AM.
Old 12-09-2005, 03:01 PM

04 C230K-ss
Originally Posted by FrankW
our project car owner might be interested...he lives in Riverside. He has the wood trim that want to get sport trims. Let me know. I've let him know about the thread. straight up trade sounds good.
Hey frank...ive been wondering when I would be able to do business with our through you! Sounds great man, i really do prefer local just for non scamming issues, not at all that I am saying that anyone who has contact me is a scammer, just being very cautios since well these interior parts as we all know are NOT cheap! Frank please let him know and anything else PM or email me as well. Thanks much man
-Jeff
Old 12-09-2005, 07:18 PM
MBworld Guru

white and whiter
Originally Posted by TheBossman
Hey frank...ive been wondering when I would be able to do business with our through you! Sounds great man, i really do prefer local just for non scamming issues, not at all that I am saying that anyone who has contact me is a scammer, just being very cautios since well these interior parts as we all know are NOT cheap! Frank please let him know and anything else PM or email me as well. Thanks much man
-Jeff
I think he has already sent you a PM...his username is Taibao. btw, he's asking if you would know how to remove the door panel trim?
Old 12-09-2005, 08:07 PM

04 C230K-ss
Originally Posted by FrankW
I think he has already sent you a PM...his username is Taibao. btw, he's asking if you would know how to remove the door panel trim?
I have no idea...I dont even know how to remove any of it. Would you by chance know or anyone from your shop?
Old 12-09-2005, 09:56 PM
MBworld Guru

white and whiter
Originally Posted by TheBossman
I have no idea...I dont even know how to remove any of it. Would you by chance know or anyone from your shop?
I guess I'll have to figure it out and help you two...lol

I know how to remove the center dash, but not the door trim.