Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

FS: Alpine IVA-D310

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-01-2006, 03:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EFF YOU JACKIE
FS: Alpine IVA-D310

Brand New in the box, Alpine IVA-D310. Retail 1400, letting it go for $1000.00

DVD/CD/MP3/WMA Receiver/AV Head Units.

PM for details.

Old 11-24-2006, 12:52 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
OR, you can buy it brand new from a dealer for $995, here:
http://www.millionbuy.com/apnivad310.html
Old 11-24-2006, 08:38 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EFF YOU JACKIE
It must have been hard for you to wait that long to say something, anything about one of my posts. Here is a little hint about buying from Alpine. There is one dealer that is allowed to sell New, non B-stock product online, that is crutchfield. So when you buy from one of these online stores, it is usually stolen or B-stock. But you probably knew that, and you had to be a post *****(1), showing an item for 5 dollars less? You really are a douche bag.(2) The product I was selling over a month ago, has been sold at one of my stores. You are a complete an total fool(3). Truly. Yes, that is three insults in a row.

I can't believe you trolled on this board waiting and waiting for an opportunity to try and go after one of my posts. What a fruit loop (4). I honestly think you sit at home like a little girl, surfing the web and playing video games in your underwear while fantasizing about everyone else's lives.(5) Did you get moist in your pants when you found the same item for 5 dollars less. I bet you felt like a true hero when you came running to the board to post this info, didn't you? What a terd burglar(6), seriously. Do me a favor, write me a five page rebuttal on this post. I am dying to hear it.

Originally Posted by Improviz
OR, you can buy it brand new from a dealer for $995, here:
http://www.millionbuy.com/apnivad310.html
Old 11-24-2006, 12:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Lol....

Hmm, way to market your product there, chief. Contrary to your usual bizarre, paranoid rant, I don't "follow you around"; I saw this post and was curious, and so performed a one-second search at shopping.yahoo.com .

Oh, and I checked at Alpine's USA site: and it turns out that there are actually five, not one, authorized online dealers for Alpine, meaning you're just as careless with the "facts" here as in your car debates...

They are:
ABT
Best Buy
Car Toys
Crutchfield
Tweeter

Which that means that you are not an authorized online dealer either, correct?

Last edited by Improviz; 11-24-2006 at 12:35 PM.
Old 11-24-2006, 12:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EFF YOU JACKIE
Umm. MY bad, didn't realize you were counting ABT, BestBuy and the other big box stores. Owning a franchise, online stores, with the exception of those few you found, are not authorized by Alpine. But no matter really. Your a huge Pioneer fan right? Pioneer has absolutely no control over their product and can be found everywhere at a discounte price. Including your favorite place, WalMart. So yes, you are so right. But again, the 5 dollars cheaper from you previous Month-old-post is most definiteliy an "open" box or B-stock. Do you even know what B-Stock is f-tard?

Listen puto, your posts just prove that you are little troll who is always out to be this personal hero. Hey I hope you had a happy T-day. Now go back to playin' with your.... toys....er eh.. yeah...

Hmm, way to market your product there, chief. Contrary to your rather paraniod statement, I don't "follow you around"; I saw this post and was curious, and so performed a one-second search at shopping.yahoo.com .

Oh, and I checked at Alpine's USA site: and it turns out that there are actually five, not one, authorized online dealers for Alpine, meaning you're just as careless with the "facts" here as in your car debates...

They are:
ABT
Best Buy
Car Toys
Crutchfield
Tweeter

Which that means that you are not an authorized online dealer either, correct?
Old 11-24-2006, 12:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
The first rule of holes....

Didn't realize *I* was counting?? *I* didn't make any claims about the number of authorized online dealers; *you* did, and it was false. You claimed there was one; Alpine says there are five, and *they*, not I, list these as online dealers. Got an issue with this? Take it up with them. Otherwise, the false claim stands corrected.

As I pointed out in my previous post: you are not an authorized online dealer for Alpine either, now are you?

So what guarantee would anyone on this forum have that what the one you're selling is not B-stock?

Answer: none.

As if anyone would buy from you after these childish rants...you are really quite incapable of anything approaching a civilized discusion. A pretty sad spectacle imo....

Last edited by Improviz; 11-24-2006 at 12:48 PM.
Old 11-24-2006, 12:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EFF YOU JACKIE
And go ahead and look at an Authorized dealer, it won't be on sale for 995..

Hey, BTW, just bought my wife a 3rd car, an 01 CLK55, convertible. Black on Black. So you still want to go toe to toe like last time about cars an how your car can beat anything I own or whatever it was you said.

Cause thats why I buy my cars, to race and beat you... LOL. Stoodge...

Hey, here you go, how I spend my time, not thinking about you..

Old 11-24-2006, 12:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EFF YOU JACKIE
Gaurantee? There is a little blue plaque hanging in my stores that gives every consumer a gaurantee. I don't know why I debate with you, I guess because it is fun and it wastes time out of my otherwise, early-retired day.. Gotta go play golf now, take care..

Didn't realize *I* was counting?? *I* didn't make any claims about the number of authorized dealers; *you* did, and it was false. You claimed there was one; Alpine says there are five, and *they*, not I, list these as online dealers. Got an issue with this? Take it up with them. Otherwise, the false claim stands corrected.

As I pointed out in my previous post: you are not an authorized online dealer for Alpine either, now are you?

So what guarantee would anyone on this forum have that what the one you're selling is not B-stock?

Answer: none.

As if anyone would buy from you after these childish rants...you are really quite incapable of anything approaching a civilized discusion. A pretty sad spectacle imo....
Old 11-24-2006, 01:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by ldangeli
And go ahead and look at an Authorized dealer, it won't be on sale for 995..
Which is, again, irrelevant, becuase for the third time now: you are not an authorized online dealer either. I listed the five (not one, as you earlier falsely claimed) authorized online dealers for Alpine, and "Indangeli" is not one of them.

So one could buy it from you, an unauthorized online dealer, or from a different, unauthorized online dealer, *or* if one wants it from an authorized online dealer, one could get it for $1197 from ABT, one of the authorized dealers I listed earlier.

Hey, BTW, just bought my wife a 3rd car, an 01 CLK55, convertible. Black on Black. So you still want to go toe to toe like last time about cars an how your car can beat anything I own or whatever it was you said.

Cause thats why I buy my cars, to race and beat you...
CLK55 ragtop weighs in at 300 pounds more than mine....so I won't be losing sleep over it.

LOL. Stoodge...
Keep 'em coming....really illustrates your maturity level, or lack thereof.

Hey, here you go, how I spend my time, not thinking about you..
Could've fooled me; you're burning Thanksgiving day vacation composing these silly rants, after all.
Old 11-24-2006, 03:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

06 c230 v6 SS
completely uneccessary...

good luck on the sale..
Old 11-24-2006, 06:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
AlabasterWhiteSL ObsidianBlackML
you guys need to relax...
Old 12-04-2006, 09:49 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EFF YOU JACKIE
And you burned your turkey day writing four page reports. Listen palsy, if you really think that anything you say could or would affect any portion of my otherwise peaceful day, you are sorely mistaken. Silly little child. I love how you assume you know who or what my company does. Funny thing is, your such a cheapskate, you wouldn't know a good product if it jumped up and smacked you in the face. The problem with you, is your cheap and jealous. Those two don't make a good combination. It turns a person like you into a bitter resentful little man. I bet you think that JL or Pioneer is the "best stuff" on the market. I bet that you think that you know all there is to know about audio, cars, even life. Sad thing is, you can't see out of your preverbial little box.

1. You couldn't afford the best.
2. You probably never even heard of what is considered by true audiophiles, not just your little world, as the best in the industry. (Rainbow Audio, ARC Amps Signature series, CDT, Hertz, F1)

I don't drive around in my toys or live in my big house because I price atched the likes of big box stores like circuit city or best buy.

Silly little boy.. It's 10 am, do you know where your mommy is?

Which is, again, irrelevant, becuase for the third time now: you are not an authorized online dealer either. I listed the five (not one, as you earlier falsely claimed) authorized online dealers for Alpine, and "Indangeli" is not one of them.

So one could buy it from you, an unauthorized online dealer, or from a different, unauthorized online dealer, *or* if one wants it from an authorized online dealer, one could get it for $1197 from ABT, one of the authorized dealers I listed earlier.

CLK55 ragtop weighs in at 300 pounds more than mine....so I won't be losing sleep over it.

Keep 'em coming....really illustrates your maturity level, or lack thereof.

Could've fooled me; you're burning Thanksgiving day vacation composing these silly rants, after all.
Old 12-04-2006, 10:57 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Hmm, well.....

.....given the amount of time it must have taken you to compose that immature rant, It certainly seems to indicate that you are, to put it mildly, rather out of sorts that I, accurately, posted that the unit was available brand new for what you were asking.

It is rather laughable that you think I'd be jealous, though. Of what, i cannot imagine, but believe whatever you like; you always do.
Old 12-04-2006, 11:16 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EFF YOU JACKIE
Umm yeah.. what he said...
Old 12-04-2006, 11:37 AM
MBWorld Founder

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts
2020 GT R Pro, 2019 GT3 RS, 2018 GT3 Touring
This thread is closed. If you have input on products ppl are trying to sell, don't hijack their thread unless you have something of value to add. And if you do add valuable info, post it and move on. Way too many agendas here.