Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

FS Iwc Amg Ingenieur Watch

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-07-2007, 12:39 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS Iwc Amg Ingenieur Watch

I don't know if there are any watch guys out here but I have a NEW IWC AMG INGENIEUR WATCH this watch was made in the International Watch Company and the AMG mercedes cars this is a $5800 watch that I purchased from a AD in CA but I don't have my E55 any longer I'm selling this for $3200 the warranty has not started it's an awesome watch if you want more info google IWC watches AMG INGENIEUR check it out. here are some pics.
Attached Thumbnails FS Iwc Amg Ingenieur Watch-img_0001a.jpg   FS Iwc Amg Ingenieur Watch-0003c.jpg   FS Iwc Amg Ingenieur Watch-img_0006.jpg   FS Iwc Amg Ingenieur Watch-img_0002.jpg  
Old 01-07-2007, 02:01 PM

01 430 CLK, 85 RR Silver Spur, 90 Bentley Turbo R, 93 FLSTN
Could you please clarify what this watch has to do with mercedes or AMG?
Old 01-07-2007, 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by Idle Swede
Could you please clarify what this watch has to do with mercedes or AMG?
google CLS55 IWC ingenieur edition and you ll be amazed
Old 01-08-2007, 08:34 AM

I know about the 55 watches they made with the cars but are you telling me this is 1 of them..?
Old 01-08-2007, 12:26 PM
Almost a Member!

Iwc Amg watch

The CLS 55 AMG “IWC Ingenieur” is the result of the partnership between Mercedes-AMG GmbH and IWC Schaffhausen that was agreed on 1 October 2004. Both companies are known for their passion for the highest precision combined with a sense of understatement. Mercedes-AMG and IWC Schaffhausen each place great emphasis on precision engineering, high technology and craftsmanship, as guaranteed by products that meet the highest expectations in terms of quality.

A new watch named the IWC “Ingenieur AMG” has been launched to complement the CLS 55 AMG “IWC Ingenieur”. This robust, sporty timepiece is available in five variants: an “Ingenieur Automatic AMG” in titanium with a titanium strap or a soft black strap; an “Ingenieur Chronograph AMG” in titanium with a titanium strap or a soft black strap; and a limited-edition “IWC Ingenieur Automatik CLS 55 AMG”, of which only 55 have been made. This model is available exclusively to customers of the CLS 55 AMG “IWC Ingenieur”. Each timepiece has a red minute graduation and a titanium casing with the AMG logo engraved on the back. The “Ingenieur Automatik AMG” additionally has a red second hand, while the “Ingenieur Chronograph AMG” features a red stop hand. Like every “IWC Ingenieur”, these models are equipped with a robust high-precision movement, and their sophisticated waterproofing system means that they are waterproof to depths of up to 120 metres. The very first IWC “Ingenieur” was produced in 1955, and only 1,000 were ever made. Today they are sought-after collectors’ items.

Text and photos: Mercedes-Benz

Last edited by acossa@patmedia; 01-08-2007 at 04:15 PM. Reason: change
Old 01-08-2007, 07:51 PM

So again I ask, is this one of the 55 watches or an everywhere available over the counter watch..?
Old 01-08-2007, 08:23 PM
Almost a Member!

Amg

Why are you interested? Do some research find out what you want to know. Yea it's an everywhere $5800 watch
Old 01-08-2007, 08:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Cee Fiddy Five
Look at that price...probably not the price one would pay for the uber rare limited 55 peice edition.

Like I said, I'm looking for the chrono. Good luck with sale.
Old 01-08-2007, 08:30 PM
Almost a Member!

Amg

Thanks I don't think there are many watch guys here. It's an awesome watch at a great price. I guess I will ebay it.
Old 01-08-2007, 10:01 PM

Originally Posted by acossa@patmedia
Why are you interested? Do some research find out what you want to know. Yea it's an everywhere $5800 watch

Sorry if I asked questions that upset you...

Just wondered why a such "highly sought after collectors item" has lost 45% of it's value already.....
Old 01-08-2007, 10:14 PM

W209 CLK
Info on the ingy

Originally Posted by Idle Swede
I know about the 55 watches they made with the cars but are you telling me this is 1 of them..?
No this watch is not the limited edition watch. That one has a white face and has "CLS55" inscribed at the bottom of the face. That watch is only sold with the IWC Edition CLS55.

The AMG edition was a partnership for a limited edition CLS55 IWC edition which is rare (only 10 of them are available in the middle east). More info on this: http://forums.timezone.com/index.php...6&rev=&reveal=

http://business.maktoob.com/consumer...20050906043704

More on the watch above...

Founded by American F.A. Jones in Schaffhausen, Switzerland more than 130 years ago, IWC has grown to become a producer of iconic watches coveted by collectors the world over. They are highly regarded as the Rolls Royce of time pieces and Rolex has nothing on them... This watch is more or less the "entry model" of IWC, but do not regard it as a lesser watch.

Ingenieur AMG feature the 80110 movement. Both feature an iron core that protects the watch from magnetic interference.

The Ingenieur AMG is housed in a titanium case and comes with either the titanium bracelet or the nylon/leather strap. Arabic numerals mark the 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, and 12 hours; sticks mark the rest. The center of the dial cuts into part of the 10. The second had is red. The case back features IWC and AMG icons, and states BY IWC EXCLUSIVELY FOR MERCEDES-AMG.

If you want to find out more you can check the IWC forum on http://forums.timezone.com .

Good luck with the sale!

I'm actually tempted with this offer.....

Last edited by chixdiggit; 01-08-2007 at 10:34 PM.
Old 01-08-2007, 10:47 PM

'06 E55
Originally Posted by acossa@patmedia
I need someone like you in my marketing dept. LOL Good luck with the sale.
Old 01-09-2007, 08:07 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Nissan GT-R cobb/midpipe/ic piping/wastegate actuators/tials
ha, seems like one may have been mislead if the other person wouldn't have brought up the question of the c55 watch. thank you for clarification as i was going to jump on this.

thank you idle swede.
Old 01-09-2007, 10:51 AM
Almost a Member!

Iwc Amg Ingenieur Watch

To answer some questions.
#1 about why the price is what it is: When you buy your CLS55 for $90-100K what is it worth when you drive it off the lot?
#2 I did not misrepresent this watch it is what is that why I told people to google it. It's not the rare watch some of you are talking about but it was made in connection with the CLS55. I just thought I would offer it here because most us here are car nuts and this might be something that someone who appreciates a fine time piece might want if they new anything about the watch and the price I'm selling it at.

Just trying to offer something nice for a great price. No worries if I don't sell it I will hold on to it. It is one of the most acturate watches I've ever owned.

Thanks
AC
Old 01-09-2007, 04:41 PM
KVA

Nice watch, IWC makes great watches you need to sell on TZ or WN...

Good luck!