Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

For Sale: w208 factory euro nav and burlwood + charcoal steering wheel

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-17-2007, 04:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CL500
For Sale: w208 factory euro nav and burlwood + charcoal steering wheel

what up guys, im continuing to clean my garage out and get rid of some more **** so up for sale next is a factory euro nav and factory wood and leather steering wheel that i had in my w208 clk.

comand:
the oem euro nav was purchased from and installed by the euro parts pimp, steve (mbenznl) about 2 years ago. it works perfect and i think it fits in the w210 also, it may fit other models too but id double check if i was you.

i already talked to steve and im just going to pull the actual nav out of the dash and just stick my old factory radio back in there. to get this nav to work in your car youre gonna have to buy a few accessories/parts from either steve or your dealer ie. wires, bracket, screws or whatever.

i also have the oem mb factory set of nav cds for the whole US that ill include as well.

i bought this thing from steve for i think around $1500-1750 (i really dont remember how much, whatever it is that he charges) and i really dont want to trade it in to the dealer with it so make me an offer of what you think its worth. i think steve sells a self installation kit that would make this nav work in your car, email him for more info.

if theres interest ill take some pics.

wood + leather steering wheel
i also have a mint condition oem factory mb burlwood and charcoal leather steering wheel with no sign of wear. this also was intstalled in my w208 clk.

i believe it will also fit the w210 e class and w463 g class but id double check with your dealer to make sure.

only the steering wheel is for sale, you have to use your existing airbag. its super easy to install yourself and ive actually done a few members wheel swaps here in the nyc area. if youre local i can swap it out for you for free or show you how to do it.

this also i dont really know what its worth so shoot me an offer of what you think its worth or if youre interested and we'll go from there.

i can take pics if anyones interested.

email address is bklynbenz@gmail.com
Old 02-17-2007, 04:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
01 430 CLK, 85 RR Silver Spur, 90 Bentley Turbo R, 93 FLSTN
I'm very interested in the wheel but would like to see a pic please...
Old 02-17-2007, 08:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CL500
ill take some pics tomorrow when its light out
Old 02-17-2007, 09:46 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
2002 c240
sent email
Old 02-17-2007, 11:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2000 CLK 430
clk going back huh? ...whats n ext? havent seen you around the boards in a while
Old 02-17-2007, 11:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Custom CLK / 05 E500 4matic / 04 Acura TL <<Daily
send pics of command and the wheel at ar1b3nz@aol.com
Old 02-19-2007, 01:02 AM

CLK 430
Intrested in the steering wheel. Please send pics to yuviclk@tmail.com
Old 02-19-2007, 04:00 AM

Piece of SH*T
How about posting up pics for everyone to see because I'm interested too.
Old 02-19-2007, 05:04 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CL500
damn its just after 5am, i just got home from getting my drink on and i started reading all the emails and posts about the comand and steering wheel and i felt bad that i hadnt taken the pics yet so i just went back outside in the 13 degree weather to get some pics for you guys.

as previously stated the wheel is in fresh shape and the airbag is not included. the wood is burlwood and the leather is charcoal. this is an oem mb wheel purchased from steve/mbenznl.

all thats included for the nav is the comand headunit and all the oem nav cd's, you gotta get the wires and i believe the little gps antenna that goes behind the dash (steve/mbenznl could tell you exactly what you need)

Old 02-19-2007, 04:28 PM

2013 E-350 4matic
I have the NAV Command and Steering wheel which im looking to get installed or some really good DIY instructions. I havent been able to find any in the forums. Do you know of a good plance to install in the NYC area???

Thanks.
Old 02-19-2007, 11:44 PM

Piece of SH*T
Thanks for posting up the pictures. Can you post up or PM me your asking price for the steering wheel? Thanks
Old 02-20-2007, 12:13 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CL500
unfortunately i cannot send or receive pms due to my probation status. email me at bklynbenz@gmail.com to discuss of you want.

as for everyone else, im really not sure what prices look like on used wood and leather wheels, does anyone know?? im gonna check completed auctions on ebay but i cant search mbworld thanks to the 'on probation' deal. if anyone can post up some info/prices/backup etc it would be greatly appreciated.
Old 02-21-2007, 06:26 PM

clk 320
send me prices for both at groupagst@yahoo.com
Old 03-08-2007, 09:51 PM

1999 E300 TurboDiesel
Originally Posted by DoubleA
I have the NAV Command and Steering wheel which im looking to get installed or some really good DIY instructions. I havent been able to find any in the forums. Do you know of a good plance to install in the NYC area???

Thanks.
Did your car come with COMAND or the Multi-Function Wheel and the proper instrument cluster? If not, you're in for some real work if you don't have DAS and a STAR diagnostics kit. I had Steve @ MBenzNL install my MF wheel and cluster to work with the COMAND. I installed the COMAND myself (not to bad), but I couldn't integrate the steering wheel and cluster due to a lack of tools and expertise.
Old 03-08-2007, 09:53 PM

1999 E300 TurboDiesel
Originally Posted by BklynBenz
unfortunately i cannot send or receive pms due to my probation status. email me at bklynbenz@gmail.com to discuss of you want.

as for everyone else, im really not sure what prices look like on used wood and leather wheels, does anyone know?? im gonna check completed auctions on ebay but i cant search mbworld thanks to the 'on probation' deal. if anyone can post up some info/prices/backup etc it would be greatly appreciated.
Wheels on flea-bay are going for $495 "buy now", or maybe NOT going is the term that should be used here. I've seen them all the time there, but it looks like the same sellers keep relisting over and over again.