Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

Fs: Mb C55 Amg

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-07-2007, 03:32 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GT3
Clk&Slk- You mean in front of my dump When the car returns from service and a clutch install I'll post a picture just for you

Quicktwinturbo- Nope, I've had her for about 6 years now

Last edited by Most-Wanted; 09-07-2007 at 03:35 AM.
Old 09-07-2007, 09:42 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS, SLK, ETC
6 years?? dang... Clean title??? jk

Lambos are so hotttt... Congrat!!
Old 09-07-2007, 10:23 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 4 Posts
Yes
man i love the people here....someone actually takes the time to bump this post to call BS on someone they dont even know? why waste the time, who cares if he is lying or not?

and he isnt, for the record.

<----rolling in his sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet 06 C55 as we speak. I will give you a call this weekend playa.
Old 09-07-2007, 06:58 PM

GT3
Quicktwinturbo- No damage history I met her when she was 18

rory breaker- For real
Looking forward to hearing from you. I've tried a few times to reach you, but you must be busy cruising around in the C55. Hope all is well...

Last edited by Most-Wanted; 09-07-2007 at 07:12 PM.
Old 09-09-2007, 08:18 PM

2007 Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano Silverstone F1
Originally Posted by Clk&Slk
Anyone here know this guy !!!!!!! Why is he claimed that he own the Gallardo. He actually said that He driving a Gallardo now in another post.
Clk&Slk, Yeah..... I've had run ins with him before and really enjoy calling him out and agitating the hell out of him! He's as phony as a $3 bill!!! He's one of those scum-bags (like clay jr?) or whatever his name was who claims to own everything.

Just check these links and you'll see what I mean. https://mbworld.org/forums/showthrea...ht=most-wanted and https://mbworld.org/forums/showthrea...=207713&page=2 (bottom of this link). I've got him freaking out again!!! Ha... ha... ha! Magwheel
Old 09-09-2007, 08:31 PM

GT3
Magwheel- You are just a stupid, sour, lonely old man who is going to die soon with a bunch of cars you know nothing about. Yes, I've read through some of your idiotic posts. No worries........... I'm out of town for a few days, but I have a very special picture planned for both you and Clk&Slk. Anything else you'd like for proof so I can show both your stupidity levels???? As for the name calling, just shows your an internet warrior. I'm confident confronted face to face you'd talk to me a little different. If you want to start this whole thing all over again, just say when troll.
Old 09-09-2007, 08:51 PM

GT3
So magwheel, what is it that you don't understand and makes you think I'm phony. I'm not parading around saying I have 10 cars or whatever your count is now days. I had a C55 & Cayenne. Sold it for a Cayenne CTT and it spent it's first week in the shop with over 4 issues and 3 recall items. I decided to trade for a Gallardo instead of shooting for the lemon law. At one point I had a deposit on a CLK black as I love the car, but kept getting the run around on delivery time and color options. I simply moved on. So what is your fuss really about?? Do you really want to start another post war with me?? I have all the time in the World to play with you and make you look like an ***!
Old 09-09-2007, 09:07 PM

2007 Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano Silverstone F1
Originally Posted by Most-Wanted
So magwheel, what is it that you don't understand and makes you think I'm phony. I'm not parading around saying I have 10 cars or whatever your count is now days. I had a C55 & Cayenne. Sold it for a Cayenne CTT and it spent it's first week in the shop with over 4 issues and 3 recall items. I decided to trade for a Gallardo instead of shooting for the lemon law. At one point I had a deposit on a CLK black as I love the car, but kept getting the run around on delivery time and color options. I simply moved on. So what is your fuss really about?? Do you really want to start another post war with me?? I have all the time in the World to play with you and make you look like an ***!
I don't parade around pretending anything! I'll take any picture of me and any or all of MY cars in any manner a 'normal' member here requests of me to prove I'm legit! As far as a post war..... Go Ahead PUNK..... Make My Day! Magwheel or to you Pops
Old 09-09-2007, 09:17 PM

GT3
Exactly, 4 months from the time I wanted a BS I bought a Gallardo. Now thats impossible LOL..... You truly are an ignorant *******. How about you pm rory breaker here and see if I sold him my C55. Then call Prestige Imports in Miami and ask Steven Lewis if my CTT is still available. While your at it, can you ask him if my Gallardo will be ready for pick up on Wednesday as planned. They put in a new clutch and did an alignment. LOL Thanks.....

Here is my contact info. Please do call them and post your findings since you are convinced your the only one on the planet that can by cars at random....

Laurie Berger- MB of Palm Beach(C55) 561-689-6363

Scott ???- Champion Porsche(Cayenne S)

Chip Davis- Braman Porsche(CTT) 561-615-4800

Steven Lewis- Lamborghini of Miami/Prestige Imports(Gallardo) 305-947-1000

Even better and to cut through this nonsense, Here's the link to the Gallardo I bought. Call and see if it's still available. And then ask if Brian Denman bought it http://www.prestigeimports.com/en//S..._item_id=47074

You can follow me anywhere you want. Your just going to look dumber and dumber.

Last edited by Most-Wanted; 09-09-2007 at 09:31 PM.
Old 09-10-2007, 02:41 AM

GT3
THIS IS ALL I'M GONNA SAY
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

https://mbworld.org/forums/showthrea...58#post2403958
Old 09-10-2007, 09:41 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS, SLK, ETC
Mod, lock or delete this thread!! He sold his car already!!!!
and

IM STILL TRYING TO SELLL MY C55 damn it.. lol

Seriously, chill out fellas~~
Old 09-10-2007, 12:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 4 Posts
Yes
THIS IS ALL I'M GONNA SAY
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

https://mbworld.org/forums/showthrea...58#post2403958
I replied on that thread....sums it up. Some of you guys need to get an f'ng life and stop harassing people on a messageboard for no reason.

Everything most-wanted says is true. The only thing you can fault him for is letting a DB like magwheel get to him.
Old 09-10-2007, 03:35 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
06' Clk 500 Cabriolet, 01' CL 55, 00' Clk 430
Most-Wanted,

I want to personally say "sorry" for this messed. I never thought that it would stir things up like this. My post was just a simple question to see if you really own the Gallardo. I doubted you because of the two posts you posted within weeks. One post said you bought the CTT instead of the Gallardo and posted the pictures. Then another post saying you're a driving the Gallardo but you didn't post pictures or mention anything about the Gallardo you just bought in the other post. As you can see why I doubted you. I got my answer and hope you're cool with me.

Last edited by Clk&Slk; 09-10-2007 at 03:38 PM.
Old 09-12-2007, 01:51 AM

GT3
Clk&Slk- Thanks and no hard feelings. I pm'd you but wanted others to know it's all good I've taken alot of abuse the last few days

Last edited by Most-Wanted; 09-12-2007 at 02:09 AM.
Old 09-12-2007, 02:36 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
06' Clk 500 Cabriolet, 01' CL 55, 00' Clk 430
Clk&Slk- Thanks and no hard feelings. I pm'd you but wanted others to know it's all good I've taken alot of abuse the last few days
Thanks for excepted my apologized. What really made me re-think about my post and realized that I needed to apologized to you was, the stuffs people said about your beautiful wife. That's to me, crossing over the line !!!!!!!