Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

Check Out Mercedes Tools for Sale!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-31-2003, 02:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Check Out Mercedes Tools for Sale!!!Ends Tonight !!! Check it out before it ends!!!

Lot of Mercedes Benz Special Tools for Sale!! Check this stuff out.....you will also find a link to photos of most of the tools for sale...please don't hesitate to e-mail me with questions.

Last edited by SchnellTDI; 02-09-2003 at 10:08 AM.
Old 01-31-2003, 11:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2002 C230 : 2007 C230
I doubt you will find many here interested in buying the lot. You would have better luck selling the items individually.
Old 01-31-2003, 02:26 PM

True....I think that many people are interested in individual items, however, many tools would then probably sell for more. I had posted about a year ago, and did receive some interest, but didn't have the time to take the pictures and set up the auction. I believe whoever may purchase the tools in a lot will get a great deal, as only the tools with part numbers are included in the $21,000 price figure, and there are more that are in boxes. I'll keep all of you posted, and we'll see how things go.
Old 02-03-2003, 03:32 PM

Check this stuff out guys....perhaps some of you could purchase the lot, take what you want, and sell the rest off to others or maybe there is a group of you who could share the tools amongst yourselves.
Old 02-03-2003, 07:34 PM
Administrator

Received 30 Likes on 24 Posts
MPG+ ROLFCOPTER
True....I think that many people are interested in individual items, however, many tools would then probably sell for more. I had posted about a year ago, and did receive some interest, but didn't have the time to take the pictures and set up the auction. I believe whoever may purchase the tools in a lot will get a great deal, as only the tools with part numbers are included in the $21,000 price figure, and there are more that are in boxes. I'll keep all of you posted, and we'll see how things go.
Are you an independent shop going out of business?

Check this stuff out guys....perhaps some of you could purchase the lot, take what you want, and sell the rest off to others or maybe there is a group of you who could share the tools amongst yourselves.
Funny. Something smells very fishy here. 5 posts in a years time.

You can't get rid of the stuff but yet you advise others to try in your place.
Old 02-03-2003, 09:07 PM

Funny. Something smells very fishy here. 5 posts in a years time.

Boy....we are quick to judge !!!!!!

First of all, I purchased these tools a few years ago when I had my own business. I recently sold the business to someone who didn't work on Mercedes cars. I got out because I was tired of spending late nights and weekends at work because there are so many idiots who can't do the work I did. Finally I had made posts earlier - about a year ago, as I had posted a "feeler" to see what kind of interest there might be in the tools. I don't regulary post and didn't have the time to be on so many sites. My login name also since has been deleted and that is why so few posts. - I also had/have quite a few VW/Audi/Porsche/Volvo parts to sell . It also took some time to unbox and inventory just about all the tools, make photos, and make a way for everyone to see them.
<p>
You may think something is "fishy" here but you are wrong....many people are interested in the tools, and they should be....you may not know what it takes to have an independant shop and to handle all of the costs, constant need of tools etc. Anyone who is an independant should be applauded for the hard work and tenacity they have in order to repair your cars. I was fortunate enough to be able to buy these tools, and no longer need them.
Old 02-03-2003, 10:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 34 Likes on 28 Posts
C63, GT3RS, 430 Scud, E63, CGT
i'll offer 100b ux for the spring compressor

lowering@tpscene.com
Old 02-06-2003, 09:58 PM

I'll have to see what happens...auction ends on Sunday - The potential buyer may be willing to sell off what is needed. Whoever gets these will have their pick of everything and then can sell what they don't need.

Don't forget.....ends Sunday
Old 02-10-2003, 11:57 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2002 C230 : 2007 C230
WOW! This actually sold for $6700
Old 02-10-2003, 12:25 PM

Why would you be so surprised, not only are these tools hard to come by, but if you really wanted them, you would have to purchase them new....and new they are over $21,000.....and they sold for just $6,700 - I think the buyer got a deal. Hardly a small fraction of the cost of one Mercedes car....and could be used on many cars.
Old 03-08-2003, 03:02 AM

98 E430
Looks like the sales fell through anyways...oh well.
Old 03-08-2003, 11:08 AM

Actually it fell through and it didn't. The high bidder didn't come through with payment. I was promised on 3 seperate occasions that payment would be made, and I made a call to the bidders, and they became upset - as if I was being a pest!! They thought I was being mean or something and then called back and said they didn't want the tools - go figure. I then contacted one of the other bidders who had called me before the auction ended, and he then purchased the tools. He has received the tools and is currently taking inventory.

Anyone interested in individual tools should contact me, or I will be posting his e-mail later today and you may contact him directly.
Old 03-09-2003, 02:44 AM

98 E430
did that patch of tools include a power steering pulley puller. ?? If so, can you have the seller contact me?
Old 03-10-2003, 11:47 AM

Ok everyone, I have contacted the buyer of the tools, and he is interested in selling off various parts of the lot of tools that I sold to him. You may e-mail him at :

mbrudi@pacbell.net

I thank all of you for the interest in the tools, and hope Rudi is willing to sell what you need.

Best Regards,
Michael