Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

Carlsson 2/5 BE, 19x8 and 19x10

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-08-2004, 04:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 31 Likes on 25 Posts
S550, R350, GL550, ML63 AMG
Lightbulb Carlsson 2/5 BE, 19x8 and 19x10

Selling my Original Carlsson 2/5 BE wheels, 19x8 and 19x10.

All wheels in great condition, Minor scratches from normal road wear. Very slight wobble in one wheel that is not visually noticeable, has been rebalanced and there is no road vibration. Wrapped in Nitto 555 Extremes with less than 7k on them. Tons of tread left. Only used one season in the spring/summer. Rear Hubcentric spacers included.

Asking $3,700. (includes spacers, original centercaps, 3 hidden valve cap removal tools)

New they run for $1628.10 each ($6512.40)
Tires alone would cost $828 new. ($179 front and $235 rear)
Total Package New: $7340.40
Old 04-08-2004, 09:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
01' CLK55
for your info.....tirerack was selling the same package as you have for $2500 SHIPPED. yeah....true, you can't get them any more from Tire Rack, but at $3700 i guarantee you that you won't get any buyers.
Old 04-08-2004, 09:47 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
16 GLE400, 16 eGolf, 15 M3, 13 328i, 06 S430, 98 E320
Originally posted by clkal
for your info.....tirerack was selling the same package as you have for $2500 SHIPPED. yeah....true, you can't get them any more from Tire Rack, but at $3700 i guarantee you that you won't get any buyers.
I think it is bensitto's business whether it will sell or not and don't bash it if you don't like the price...just becuz you don't value them as high as bensitto doesn't mean that it won't sell...those rims are extremely rare items these days and the demand for them is still strong...good luck!
Old 04-08-2004, 11:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

01' CLK55
Originally posted by davezaristo
I think it is bensitto's business whether it will sell or not and don't bash it if you don't like the price...just becuz you don't value them as high as bensitto doesn't mean that it won't sell...those rims are extremely rare items these days and the demand for them is still strong...good luck!
no one is bashing "it" as you stated. And if it is Bensitto's business whether it will sell or not, why are you putting your 2 B.S. cents in? You are the loud mouth that wanted to start crap with me the last time, and when you found out that I was gonna show up at the meet, you didn't bother showing up. Say what you want to on your next post...LOL....all the members i talked to at the last meet told me the same crap about you.....even someone that we BOTH know.

Bensitto. Those 2/5's are very nice rims. Actually, very very nice rims, however, at $3700 you probably won't sell them.
Old 04-08-2004, 11:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 31 Likes on 25 Posts
S550, R350, GL550, ML63 AMG
THis is a classified forum... clkal, if you aren't interestd in purchasing... no need to waste your time posting facts that have no value.

peace...
Old 04-08-2004, 11:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 17 Likes on 6 Posts
Porcelain Bus
Yeah, but for $3700, he's including the 3 hidden valve cap removal tools.
Old 04-08-2004, 11:15 PM

no one is bashing "it" as you stated. And if it is Bensitto's business whether it will sell or not, why are you putting your 2 B.S. cents in? You are the loud mouth that wanted to start crap with me the last time, and when you found out that I was gonna show up at the meet, you didn't bother showing up. Say what you want to on your next post...LOL....all the members i talked to at the last meet told me the same crap about you.....even someone that we BOTH know.

Bensitto. Those 2/5's are very nice rims. Actually, very very nice rims, however, at $3700 you probably won't sell them.
woohoo..fat al is taking it personal again..being a whining ***** again huh? lol

As for showing up, it is more like your sorry *** doesn't dare to show up when i am there...I don't think your presence is significant enough to change my decison of showing up or not ...

It is a fact that you are the one that go around every thread and bash ppl left and right..just look at how many crap you post....from complaining your own cheap *** kit to bashing every sale or whatever thread you don't like...Maybe you should keep your fat *** and stinking mouth shut for once and give some peace for the forum...

And damn right i will say whatever I want whenever i want and no need to give a crap of what you think.. ..go ahead and continue whinining since thats what you are best at...
Old 04-08-2004, 11:18 PM

Originally posted by bensitto
THis is a classified forum... clkal, if you aren't interestd in purchasing... no need to waste your time posting facts that have no value.

peace...
i second that....clkal is probably jealous that you got those nice rims that he really wanted but he's too cheap to buy them brand new so he wants you to lower the price for him...good strategy AL!

hey al: why don't you just go get some replicas? i heard you love them....lmao..

Last edited by davezaristo; 04-08-2004 at 11:20 PM.
Old 04-08-2004, 11:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

01' CLK55
Originally posted by davezaristo
woohoo..fat al is taking it personal again..being a whining ***** again huh? lol

As for showing up, it is more like your sorry *** doesn't dare to show up when i am there...I don't think your presence is significant enough to change my decison of showing up or not ...

It is a fact that you are the one that go around every thread and bash ppl left and right..just look at how many crap you post....from complaining your own cheap *** kit to bashing every sale or whatever thread you don't like...Maybe you should keep your fat *** and stinking mouth shut for once and give some peace for the forum...

And damn right i will say whatever I want whenever i want and no need to give a crap of what you think.. ..go ahead and continue whinining since thats what you are best at...
The person who has to resort to name calling is the one who is saying that I am taking this too personal???
Old 04-08-2004, 11:32 PM

The person who has to resort to name calling is the one who is saying that I am taking this too personal???
it isn't name calling....everything i've stated in my post are facts...be honest with yourself...
Old 04-09-2004, 11:20 AM
MBWorld Founder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ones too fast according to CHP!
FYI.... This was the price as TR was liquidating all the left-over Carlsson products after they stopped selling the line. These prices were FAR below retial and have hurt the Carlsson market.

However, stating that he will NOT get offers is not fair. The price he is offering is less then a new set costs NOW. It is not important what you could buy them at a year ago when on liquidation, only what you can buy them for today. That is the only fair comparison.

Thanks

Brad
Old 04-09-2004, 10:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by otoupalik
FYI.... This was the price as TR was liquidating all the left-over Carlsson products after they stopped selling the line. These prices were FAR below retial and have hurt the Carlsson market.

However, stating that he will NOT get offers is not fair. The price he is offering is less then a new set costs NOW. It is not important what you could buy them at a year ago when on liquidation, only what you can buy them for today. That is the only fair comparison.

Thanks

Brad
This is true. Carlsson's are great rims! BUT TR jacked it all up for the market and have pretty much set a standard in pricing for these wheels. I, myself, sold an identical set of 2/5 brilliants after TR liquidated it and I could only get 1700 for them w/o one tire.

I believe Zeal55 sold his MINT set for 2000!?!? Sucks as these wheels were damn bank before TR jacked everything up.

I guess its safer to just say that you may not be able to get what you think your set of 2/5's are worth... due to the fact that everyone has been spoiled by TR and those of us who have sold our sets for dirt cheap. Nevertheless, those rims are pimp!

Rob