Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Fendi, ETC Wholesale Cloth!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-30-2004, 03:18 AM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'04 Mercedes C230 Kompressor Sedan (ITS GONE!!! :*( Some Fu*kin B*tch Bought The Sh*t
Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Fendi, ETC Wholesale Cloth!!

Hey guys,

I just found a local wholesaler here in Los Angeles that can get me replica brand name cloth for a decent price. I can get Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Fendi, Burberry, Coach, and Christian Dior cloth in various colors.

Now you may be thinking, "What do i want this cloth for, I'm not going to sew myself a purse or anything?" Well that's true, I don't expect you to. But cloth in bulk can be good for NUMEROUS things. It can be used for upholstery in your car, boat, RV, home, whatever. You can have LV headrests, or Gucci pillow cases, or a Burberry shower curtain. You can make scarfs, bandana's, accessories for a pet or loved one, basically, ANYTHING you can think of with cloth.

If your really clever, you can come up with an idea everyone will love and make money out of it. I know a guy that sells Barrel Condoms for paintball guns. He buys this cloth in bulk, makes the condoms from all the different brands, and sells them online. He's making a nice amount of money on the side. Now, if your smart like him, you can also do plenty with the cloth, possibly start a little something on the side for some side cash, maybe gas money His profit numbers are something like, each condom after materials ends up costing him $1.50 and he's selling them for $13 online. Excellent mark up, good product, and its selling like crazy.

So now for the pricing:

All cloth is going to be sold by the yard. This yard is 36 inches by 58 inches, so its not a square yard, its a HUGE yard, almost 3x5. All cloth is $55 per yard. Yes, i am making money out of this (if i get orders that is), but im only making $5 per yard. Im getting this for $50 a yard, and figure if i get a few people to start buying some, i can make a little money on the side.

ALL CLOTH $55 PER YARD!

If you ARE interested in any brand any color, Email me at Zeeshan08@yahoo.com, or pm me. I can provide pics of the color's of fabric as well as the designs. Most of them are the signature line, such as the LV has the LV's all over it, Gucci has the small G's, Coach has the C's, Fendi has the F's, Burberry is the usual plaid, we've all seen these im sure on purses and Chuck Taylor Converse these days.

Colors are as follows:

Gucci - Black, White, Pink, Purple, Gold, Yellow, Navy Blue, Dard Red, Grey, Tan Baby Blue, Orange, Aqua Green, Pink w/Black G's, and Light Red w/Gold G's

Louis Vuitton - Traditional LV Brown/Tan, Black, Black and White, Tan, Red, Chocolate, White w/Grey LV's, Navy Blue, Olive Green, Im gonna stop there, there are too many to list. If interested, I will email you with all available Colors. Also available in Mini LV's

Coach - Black, Grey, Baby Blue, Navy Blue, Red, Tan, White, So far everything in Large C's

Fendi - Baby Blue, Black, Tan, Pink, White w/Pink F's

If you want LV in Leather, Vinyl, or Suede, those are available, but are a bit more in price (roughly around the $95 per yard range). Gucci is also available in Vinyl (In case you wanna redo your car's interior). You could also Leather Wrap a shift knob in LV or Gucci, or do your dash, or whatever your mind desires, BE CREATIVE!!

If interested in any of the stuff i have to offer here, please post up, pm, or email at Zeeshan08@yahoo.com.

All Fabric is replica, use of names is for comparison only.

Thanks!
Zeeshan
Old 09-30-2004, 11:06 AM
taylor192

Fake fabric for $50/yard, no wonder no-one has responded.
Old 09-30-2004, 12:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
a car that can't do the throttle reset.
ive seen the fabric in person, and in peoples cars... it looks cheap and can easily be distinguished as fake. sorry buddy, but this crap belongs in a daewoo, not a benz.
Old 09-30-2004, 12:15 PM

C
Originally Posted by ahopeter
ive seen the fabric in person, and in peoples cars... it looks cheap and can easily be distinguished as fake. sorry buddy, but this crap belongs in a daewoo, not a benz.
^ True story. He has yet to tell a lie.
Old 09-30-2004, 12:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by 190 E 2.3
^ True story. He has yet to tell a lie.
what? who are you, and what are you talking about?
Old 09-30-2004, 08:20 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Audi 225 TT.w203 sedan.Bmw 318tiCali.Ed.VW Jetta vr6
shoe22.com $50/yd.
Old 10-01-2004, 12:28 AM
Almost a Member!

'04 Mercedes C230 Kompressor Sedan (ITS GONE!!! :*( Some Fu*kin B*tch Bought The Sh*t
Originally Posted by LowCaliTi
shoe22.com $50/yd.
That's true, but i asked and they have a sqaure yard, 3 x 3. The one i have for $5 more is 3 x 4'10'' (36''x58'')
Old 10-01-2004, 12:51 AM

what the hell is a daewoo ..sounds like the cheaper version of a hyundai (sp?)
Old 10-01-2004, 10:55 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts
new balance
Originally Posted by LowCaliTi
shoe22.com $50/yd.
HAHA owned.
Old 10-01-2004, 11:35 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by !!!!!NJ Drive
what the hell is a daewoo ..sounds like the cheaper version of a hyundai (sp?)
pretty much... you dont remember a couple of years ago a car company "daewoo" that went out of business and stop producing parts as well, so all the people who had daewoos couldnt get them repaired if they broke cause there were no parts?
Old 10-01-2004, 11:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

S4
daewoo is not out of business; they are huge around the world
Old 10-01-2004, 12:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
W213 '17 E43 ///AMG - W211, W208 no more
pretty much... you dont remember a couple of years ago a car company "daewoo" that went out of business and stop producing parts as well, so all the people who had daewoos couldnt get them repaired if they broke cause there were no parts?
just to add, daewoo only closed down operations in the U.S.... the brand is fairly respected in other countries...
Old 10-01-2004, 01:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by mmgrad
just to add, daewoo only closed down operations in the U.S.... the brand is fairly respected in other countries...
oh okay, thanks. But i do remember for a fact when they left americans hi-and dry with there sudden disappearing act.
and "respected"... i don't know if i would go that far.
Old 10-04-2004, 02:28 PM

thats insane ...they had to be cheap as hell...I would buy a kia before one of those,(they have been around longer than a few years).... I feel sorry for those that did
Old 10-06-2004, 04:37 AM
Almost a Member!

2000 E320 Nice & Stock
fabric doesn't come in square yards. It comes on bolts. Bolts are varius. Fabric is sold by the Bolt-Yard. So when you go to Fabric world and ask for a yard of fabric, you get 1 yard by 1 bolt width. Bolts are usually somewhere between 44 and 96 inches wide, depending on the fabric.
Old 10-07-2004, 09:30 PM
Almost a Member!

C320
lol FAKE designer fabric....for that price? who in their right mind would pay that much?