CLK-Class (W208) 1998-2002: CLK 200, CLK 230K, CLK 320, CLK 430 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

Soooo.........

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-16-2006 | 04:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Custom CLK / 05 E500 4matic / 04 Acura TL <<Daily
Originally Posted by CLK430girl
BklynBenz, Long time, no see...Tried to PM you one day and bug you w/ questions, but I saw that ur acct is out of commission!! So now I just bug Blackbenzz Thanks to all of you guys on the forum!! Where would Bullet (my car) and I be without y'all...
I dont think I seen you or your car before maybe BB can make you to come to one of our meetings in Rockville?
Old 06-16-2006 | 05:58 PM

2000 CLK 430
I'll be there tonight!!

Originally Posted by acb3nz
I dont think I seen you or your car before maybe BB can make you to come to one of our meetings in Rockville?
Well, Bullet is nothing special--she is bone stock, but I love her all the same!! She'll be getting a couple of things (not big) within the next few months...I actually just love looking at you guys' "pieces of art"...so I'll be there tonight...
Old 06-16-2006 | 08:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

none
......This Josh guy for the most part is a big ole' hornscraper. Oh yeah, total hornscraper.
Old 06-17-2006 | 03:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Tesla Model S
Originally Posted by NitrogenBalance
......This Josh guy for the most part is a big ole' hornscraper. Oh yeah, total hornscraper.
wow....just....wow

oh holy ****, I just realized who this is. How's it goin man?
Old 06-18-2006 | 12:17 AM

2000 CLK 430
I'm a newbie, so u don't know me....

Hey Josh K...First, congrats on graduation..I'm working on my 2nd piece of "expensive paper w/ pretty writing on it" Secondly, I was interested after reading all of the posts to this thread, so I went to your page and heard your music---Nice, very nice!! Just as I was doing that, MTV had a mini-special regarding Cassie getting signed to BadBoy because of her MySpace account....You sound really good and I wish you all of the best in your future endeavors--you are so talented--cars, vid games, music, and even gourmet cooking???? What don't you do???
Old 06-18-2006 | 10:53 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

none
Originally Posted by Josh K
wow....just....wow

oh holy ****, I just realized who this is. How's it goin man?

Glad to see your still around and things are good!!! I knew that would be a ringer! Keep that one alive on the west coast. Things are good here. I spoke with josh from HOP the other day about HPS quirkes. Finally getting the Gen 1 S/C put in out here on the 10th. I hope I don't have to call him back....for help that is. Check out my C43 pics in the 202 section. Just dropped her a bit.

The girl and I will be back out there around October. We should all meet up and do some damage. I'm draggin Mario's *** out here sometime soon to show him what goes on out here. Should be memorable.....
Old 06-18-2006 | 03:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Tesla Model S
Originally Posted by NitrogenBalance
Glad to see your still around and things are good!!! I knew that would be a ringer! Keep that one alive on the west coast. Things are good here. I spoke with josh from HOP the other day about HPS quirkes. Finally getting the Gen 1 S/C put in out here on the 10th. I hope I don't have to call him back....for help that is. Check out my C43 pics in the 202 section. Just dropped her a bit.

The girl and I will be back out there around October. We should all meet up and do some damage. I'm draggin Mario's *** out here sometime soon to show him what goes on out here. Should be memorable.....
Definitely hit me up when you guys are out. About the Gen 1, as long as you use a better FMU then they give you, you shouldn't have too many problems with the kit - it's apparently the only one they made that works.
Old 06-18-2006 | 08:58 PM

60 Priest LFG
Old 06-19-2006 | 06:18 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Tesla Model S
Originally Posted by bounty
60 Priest LFG
wooooooot
Old 06-23-2006 | 12:51 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E550 Coupe
hello! damn i didn't know you're not supposed to drive a car after a jump start...what do you do instead?
Old 06-24-2006 | 04:01 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2003 C-Class Sportcoupe
Originally Posted by Josh K
Kinda stopped doing car shows as I realized I wouldn't place in many without mods that I'm not a fan of (TV's everywhere or 500 pounds of bondo and fiberglass/widebody).

Also stopped attending Hot Import anything after I seeing that the team that usually won most of the awards would also throw parties for the judges and had many of their own members running the show. I didn't really feel like paying out my registration money to help hook up their cars...

I think I'll just keep it to friendly meets from now on. :0)
Josh K,

That last HIN show at the Qualcomm stadium really sucked big time. I knew something was wrong with the judging. I felt really bad for your group's situation. BTW, my car's done.
Old 07-03-2006 | 04:11 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Sean's Sister--
what up josh??????? so you retired from ep ??? i know i'm late to this thread but havn't checked out the fourm for awhile and trying to catch up but anyways i know what you mean with the shows and how they work......