CLK-Class (W208) 1998-2002: CLK 200, CLK 230K, CLK 320, CLK 430 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

Pics - New front Bumper from Euro-Passion

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-03-2006, 07:10 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Pics - New front Bumper from Euro-Passion

Hey. Just wanted to post pictures now that I have my new front bumber on that I got from Felix at Euro-Passion. Thanks again Felix - You're the man!
Attached Thumbnails Pics - New front Bumper from Euro-Passion-clk430drop_1.jpg   Pics - New front Bumper from Euro-Passion-clk430drop2.jpg   Pics - New front Bumper from Euro-Passion-clk430drop_3.jpg   Pics - New front Bumper from Euro-Passion-clk430drop_5.jpg   Pics - New front Bumper from Euro-Passion-clk430drop_6.jpg  

Old 07-03-2006, 07:23 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
Nice! Did you get it custom painted?
Old 07-03-2006, 07:26 PM

W208 CLK55K, GTR, RS5
That's CHERRY! You might want to try the stock grill, just to give it some contrast and to match your wheels. Just a thought. Either way looks great!
Old 07-03-2006, 07:29 PM
Almost a Member!

Originally Posted by blackbenzz
Nice! Did you get it custom painted?

Yeah. The bodyshop was very impressed with how it fit compared to the last one I brought to them.
Old 07-03-2006, 07:34 PM
Almost a Member!

Originally Posted by 55 ON IT
That's CHERRY! You might want to try the stock grill, just to give it some contrast and to match your wheels. Just a thought. Either way looks great!

Thanks. I had the stock grill on there but it wasn't doin' nothing for me. I think this is a little sportier. I wasn't sure if I wanted to paint it red or not but it didn't come in chrome. I'll wait for the 4-fin to come out in chrome and then probably do that.
Old 07-03-2006, 09:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Custom CLK / 05 E500 4matic / 04 Acura TL <<Daily
I love it, Whats next?
Old 07-03-2006, 09:18 PM
Banned

2000 CLK 430
how much was entire cost of buying front/rear bumpers and install/paint.. how much did everything end up costing you.. been contemplating this for a while..
Old 07-03-2006, 09:57 PM
Almost a Member!

Originally Posted by acb3nz
I love it, Whats next?

Thanks. Well, I'm waiting to see if someone comes out with a unique trunk lip spoiler. And I need a super charger...and Brembo big brake upgrade cause I just don't think the car stops fast enough. Then, I think I'll be done for a while...

Thanks for the love.
Old 07-03-2006, 10:20 PM
Almost a Member!

Originally Posted by Phade
how much was entire cost of buying front/rear bumpers and install/paint.. how much did everything end up costing you.. been contemplating this for a while..

The front bumper was like $480 with the fog lights. I didn't wait for a group buy so I paid for all the shipping myself...that was $300 for shipping from Jakarta to Cali and another $65 to bring it to Minneapolis. We only had to pay $30.00 for the storing fee at the warehouse. We were lucky and didn't get charged anything for customes fees...not sure why. No install, cause I put it on myself. Once you get the factory one off, Felix's bumper went on easy. Paint was $400 for the front bumper. So thats about $1300.00 and worth every penny.

The back one is a whole nother story. I paid way too much from an e-bay scammer. But to put it simple...I paid $380 for paint and installed it myself. And I'm not a body man what so ever. I don't like to get my fingernails dirty.
Old 07-03-2006, 10:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
EUropean Freaks
Talking

good job buddy! at last the pic are posted!hehehe
btw keep it a good work k.

its my pleasure to serve you nolen.hope you like it k.
is that 20 inch rims?yeah u need kleeman supercharger,BBK and new rims.

good luck
Old 07-03-2006, 11:21 PM
Almost a Member!

Originally Posted by dronellis
good job buddy! at last the pic are posted!hehehe
btw keep it a good work k.

its my pleasure to serve you nolen.hope you like it k.
is that 20 inch rims?yeah u need kleeman supercharger,BBK and new rims.

good luck

Whats up Felix! You do nice work! So, let me know if you ever start production on the Hamaan on road kit for my wife's BMW X5.

And yes, those are dubs. It sounds like you don't care for them. I think they're like a work of art...20x 8.5 front 20x9.5 back. No rubbing, no steering wheel vibration...I love em.

It took me a while to figure out how to get pictures on here.
Old 07-04-2006, 12:02 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EUropean Freaks
Smile

Originally Posted by cnolen1
Whats up Felix! You do nice work! So, let me know if you ever start production on the Hamaan on road kit for my wife's BMW X5.

And yes, those are dubs. It sounds like you don't care for them. I think they're like a work of art...20x 8.5 front 20x9.5 back. No rubbing, no steering wheel vibration...I love em.

It took me a while to figure out how to get pictures on here.

nothing much buddy!haha well my company trying the best to reduce the fitting issue.and mostly quality is our main subject.

nolen,about the rear bumper?seems like hmmmm bent?bend?something wrong about the rear bumper..no hard feeling ya....try to modify the rear bumper k

Last edited by dronellis; 07-04-2006 at 06:19 AM.
Old 07-04-2006, 12:41 AM
Almost a Member!

Originally Posted by dronellis
nothing much buddy!haha well my company try our best to reduce the fitting issue.and quality is our main subject.

nolen,about the rear bumper?seems like hmmmm bent?bend?something wring about the rear bumper..no hard feeling ya....try to modify the rear bumper k

Yeah its not perfect. My car will be making a trip to the plastic surgeon at the end of the summer to get some touch ups. It was part of a 4 piece body kit that I bought on ebay for $1600. The rear bumper was the best fitment of all four so I threw the other 3 away. Its got 2 cut outs for exaust - thats what I liked the most about it so...Ill work with it.
Old 07-04-2006, 12:42 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2000 CLK 430
felix is right, the back bumper looks pushed in between the vent areas. On another note, Felix, why is it that alll the kits are a lil short on the front driver side by the outside headlights. I can see it on cnolen's bumper, 2 of my carlsson kits are the same. Is the mold a lil off? dont get me wrong a lil bondo should fix that, but take a look at your mold, and notice where the bumper meets the headlight on the driver side, its a lil short, passenger side is perfect.
Old 07-04-2006, 01:26 AM

W208 CLK55K, GTR, RS5
Originally Posted by CurYousGee
felix is right, the back bumper looks pushed in between the vent areas. On another note, Felix, why is it that alll the kits are a lil short on the front driver side by the outside headlights. I can see it on cnolen's bumper, 2 of my carlsson kits are the same. Is the mold a lil off? dont get me wrong a lil bondo should fix that, but take a look at your mold, and notice where the bumper meets the headlight on the driver side, its a lil short, passenger side is perfect.
I think Felix's RS kits are by far the best fitting on the market today. Although fitment isn't perfect, it's very hard to complain when you get such great deal with his group buys. I wanted my kit to be as close to perfect as possible, so I went with the molding route. I used all my stock mounting points, kept my bumper reinforcements, headlight washers, and was even able to keep my foglamp mounts which i mounted the new foglights to. Overall, I'm very pleased with the outcome and I couldn't be happier.
Old 07-04-2006, 01:27 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Pictures look very promising, do you have any more (probably some better quality ones)?

The pictures you posted are good, but they seriously lack in good photography sector
Old 07-04-2006, 01:57 AM
Banned

2000 CLK 430
felix i want his front and rear bumpers how much can you get me em for.. clk 430..
Old 07-04-2006, 05:36 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EUropean Freaks

thats the input for me.I will check it again at my factory about that issue.
sometimes they pull out too fast from the mould..thats my assumption.
but again,I will inform my engineer to solve this matter ASAP.
thnx again for the input.appreciate it much

Now I remember,its because when my W208 were being fitted,I noticed that my headlamp are using the headchrome ring....

there is two possibilities! headlamp ring or pulling out too fast from the moulding.

Last edited by dronellis; 07-04-2006 at 05:41 AM.
Old 07-04-2006, 05:37 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EUropean Freaks
felix i want his front and rear bumpers how much can you get me em for.. clk 430..

front and rear carlsson rs bumper?Pm me k.
thnx
Old 07-04-2006, 05:43 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EUropean Freaks
Originally Posted by ricky.agrawal
Pictures look very promising, do you have any more (probably some better quality ones)?

The pictures you posted are good, but they seriously lack in good photography sector

hahah dont be like that man..LOL
Old 07-04-2006, 11:40 AM
Almost a Member!

I cant really see where its short. I think my amg didnt even fit that tight. Thats not an easy bumper to replicate because of the four lights. He did a damn good job, I aint trippin. And the back is slighty pushed in but its not that noticeable when you see it in person. Overall im very pleased with the way it looks despite some miner shortfalls.
Old 07-04-2006, 11:43 AM
Almost a Member!

Originally Posted by 55 ON IT
I think Felix's RS kits are by far the best fitting on the market today. Although fitment isn't perfect, it's very hard to complain when you get such great deal with his group buys. I wanted my kit to be as close to perfect as possible, so I went with the molding route. I used all my stock mounting points, kept my bumper reinforcements, headlight washers, and was even able to keep my foglamp mounts which i mounted the new foglights to. Overall, I'm very pleased with the outcome and I couldn't be happier.

WORD!
Old 07-04-2006, 11:50 AM
Almost a Member!

Originally Posted by ricky.agrawal

Changing the size and pixels so I could attach them to the tread f***** with the quality of the pictures. Plus my computer is outdated. But you got the idea.

If I can get better pictures I'll post um.
Old 07-04-2006, 11:58 AM
Almost a Member!

Phade-

The back bumper isn't a Carlsson. I didn't like that one. It's actually a Lorenzer bumper for the big body CL coupes. It was custom to fit the CLK. But I myself wouldn't work with that guy again. Bad fitment problems...poor customer service...etc.

Just thought you should know.
Old 07-04-2006, 12:19 PM
Banned

2000 CLK 430
felix my pm is disabled cause there are moron mods on this forum.. that have power trips and lick ***** on a daily basis.. anyhow.. i want the carlsson front and the lorinser rear if possible.. let me know what this would run me..

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Pics - New front Bumper from Euro-Passion