CLK-Class (W208) 1998-2002: CLK 200, CLK 230K, CLK 320, CLK 430 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

Headlight Projector bought

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-07-2007, 10:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
w208
Originally Posted by da_guitarist
Nah man, i just thought it was similar (but not as nice). it's got the same rings and grill w/ black mirrors tho! but the mirrors aren't as nice as yours.

oOo ok lol....i think i like his front end better tho ...except for the fitment neway...i like his bumper and the projectors obviously look better...mirrors are weird
Old 08-07-2007, 11:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLK 430
Originally Posted by CLK FAN
I think I'm going to go with these chrome ones also. The black ones will probably look really bad on a black car that has a black grill. Those black ones look a lot better on white cars and silver and probably any other color other than black.
I definitely agree. I'm going to get the chrome ones also. I think that it's way too much black for our cars. Now would you get chrome headlight rings or would you get the black ones?? I personally think I would do black especially since my grille is black.
Old 08-10-2007, 04:35 PM

Received 70 Likes on 57 Posts
R230
I have an Opal Black Cab I wouldn't use those. Black or Korean chrome. If they were in Carbon fiber I would be interested. IMO they look ebay cheap. Don't suit the car. Looks like they belong on a Hyundayeah
Old 08-11-2007, 09:06 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2000 CLK430
Originally Posted by Hary Gahtoe
I have an Opal Black Cab I wouldn't use those. Black or Korean chrome. If they were in Carbon fiber I would be interested. IMO they look ebay cheap. Don't suit the car. Looks like they belong on a Hyundayeah
Honestly thought they do look better than the factory ones in my opinion. I will agree that I didnt like them at first but they have grown on me and they actually look really nice in person. I will say that its not Ebay cheap as the build quality looks pretty damn good actually.

Greg
Old 08-11-2007, 01:17 PM

Received 70 Likes on 57 Posts
R230
Do what, You like. Its always the best choice. It always takes awhile to get used to a new look. Go for it.