CLK-Class (W208) 1998-2002: CLK 200, CLK 230K, CLK 320, CLK 430 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

Any experience with these kits???

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-10-2007 | 09:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2000 CLK 320
Originally Posted by rubberninja
Hater, no. But i do cringe when ppl take perfectly fine mercedes-benz cars and turn them into ghetto blasters because of some rapper's music video they've seen. There are a large handful of 430's on this forum i admire and yours is certainly not one of them.

55 > 430

BTW.. spell checker is your friend. It's site... sight is a service your eyes provide.

Is it only in "Some Rapper's music video" that you think people are inspired?

What do you know about being gangst or "gangsta dubs" for that matter?
Been there and Done that. What do you think Holywood or MTV knows about being gangsta. It's just all propaganda to make money.

You talk about the cars not being designed for these modifications but by definition isn't the purpose of such modifications to increase the limitations set by the manufacturer? If this is the case then no one should use aftermarket parts that are not Mercedes OEM which includeds many of your mods.

Anyways I believe mods is based on culture. If you travel around the world you would see that different cultures are interested in different types of mods that are outside OEM specifications. Case in point: Japanese would rather mod a 4/6 cylinder where Americans wants to mod V8's.

Anyways: Cultural Diffusion is always a good thing.
Old 10-10-2007 | 09:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

w208
hey i got an idea..how about everyone shutup and to each his own!
Old 10-10-2007 | 09:56 PM

1999 CLK430 (sold) 03 CL55
Originally Posted by Williams707

Been there and Done that. What do you think Holywood or MTV knows about being gangsta. It's just all propaganda to make money.

You talk about the cars not being designed for these modifications but by definition isn't the purpose of such modifications to increase the limitations set by the manufacturer? If this is the case then no one should use aftermarket parts that are not Mercedes OEM which includeds many of your mods.

Anyways I believe mods is based on culture. If you travel around the world you would see that different cultures are interested in different types of mods that are outside OEM specifications. Case in point: Japanese would rather mod a 4/6 cylinder where Americans wants to mod V8's.

Anyways: Cultural Diffusion is always a good thing.
Amen.

Now with that being said, why is the CLK owners arguing?...But I will say this RubberNinja, your response was uncalled for....you said I quote..

I've seen that on ebay before but never on a CLK and for good reason
If you never seen the kit on the car, why did you respond in the first place? Thats like saying "I'm going shopping for clothes but I'm not gonna try anything on"

Anyways, just be respectful and put a little thought into our replys before making comments about one another rides.

Ruben, the fitment does not look like an issue, the front actually looks like a AMG one? I could be looking at it wrong though, I think if you do get it first thing should be a CF lip!
Old 10-11-2007 | 09:25 AM

2002 CLK55 AMG, 2005 C240 4maitc
[QUOTE=Williams707;2449714]Is it only in "Some Rapper's music video" that you think people are inspired?

QUOTE]

LOL Nothing. Gangsta mentality is ****in retarded just like CLK FAN who keep contradicting himself, ignoring key points of my rebuttal, and has nothing to say of relevance except things like whackadoddle and made in tiawan... I bet he’s a wanna be thug himself LUL(immaturity at its finest) The only things on my car from ebay are the fogs. Everything else aside from the wheels, custom fb, and avic-n3(and components) IS from the factory. My fenders are my oem fenders i had modified. Therefore they still have the same bolt proportions as OEM and aren’t some wavy fiberglass POS.

Oh BTW by "some rapper's music video's" i mean some random rapper...i dont mean a select few of the rap videos out there, cause 99% of them are garbage. Context clues my friend, Context clues

Originally Posted by John 99CLK430
But I will say this RubberNinja, your response was uncalled for....you said I quote..

If you never seen the kit on the car, why did you respond in the first place? That’s like saying "I'm going shopping for clothes but I'm not gonna try anything on"

Anyways, just be respectful and put a little thought into our replys before making comments about one another rides.
Because the Bumper itself IS rice lol.. Its my option im giving him so he can have some outside influence. The thing is ugly and isn’t consistent in anyway with any of the lines of the car or styling for that matter. It looks like a Ford f-150 front bumper and It's my right to say so. Everyone’s getting so bent outa shape cause i was honest about my opinion. If everyone’s gonna sugar coat everything they say on this forum and be un-loyal to their true opinions in order not to hurt someone’s feelings then this is the pussiest board ive ever posted on. If outside opinions about your choices in modifying a car are sooo taboo then you shouldn’t be on this forum because sooner or later someone’s gonna have something negative to say about the way u've modded. Jesus, grow some dicks people. Political correctness is for pushovers and faggets.

Last edited by rubberninja; 10-11-2007 at 09:49 AM.
Old 10-11-2007 | 11:51 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2000 CLK 3.2
[QUOTE=rubberninja;2450360]
Originally Posted by Williams707

QUOTE]

LOL Nothing. Gangsta mentality is ****in retarded just like CLK FAN who keep contradicting himself, ignoring key points of my rebuttal, and has nothing to say of relevance except things like whackadoddle and made in tiawan... I bet he’s a wanna be thug himself LUL(immaturity at its finest) The only things on my car from ebay are the fogs. Everything else aside from the wheels, custom fb, and avic-n3(and components) IS from the factory. My fenders are my oem fenders i had modified. Therefore they still have the same bolt proportions as OEM and aren’t some wavy fiberglass POS.

Oh BTW by "some rapper's music video's" i mean some random rapper...i dont mean a select few of the rap videos out there, cause 99% of them are garbage. Context clues my friend, Context clues

Because the Bumper itself IS rice lol.. Its my option im giving him so he can have some outside influence. The thing is ugly and isn’t consistent in anyway with any of the lines of the car or styling for that matter. It looks like a Ford f-150 front bumper and It's my right to say so. Everyone’s getting so bent outa shape cause i was honest about my opinion. If everyone’s gonna sugar coat everything they say on this forum and be un-loyal to their true opinions in order not to hurt someone’s feelings then this is the pussiest board ive ever posted on. If outside opinions about your choices in modifying a car are sooo taboo then you shouldn’t be on this forum because sooner or later someone’s gonna have something negative to say about the way u've modded. Jesus, grow some dicks people. Political correctness is for pushovers and faggets.
Your bumper sucks buddy...especially if you designed it that's soo funny you didn't design **** fuken lier. That bumper has been for sale for quite sometime over seas. And your bumper does not go with the natural lines of the W208. Your car is inconsistent with the W208 and so are you "Mercedes OEM Designer of the year" . You need to go back to your CLK55 forum or to the wanna be W209 forum if you can find one. You would fit right in their with all of the posers around like you. Thank God I'll never have to see your cheesy over accessoriesed car and not to mention your face around here on the West Coast.

Thug and Gangsta? I'm just a Respectful Semi-Veteran Car Guy calling out a 20 year old wet behind the ears disrespectful and immature idiot from the East Coast that just bought his first Mercedes and thinks he's the designer of the year. So make sure you check your mail box today because I overnight expressed a package with a box of Crayola Crayons and Scratch Paper for your next project...a W209 REAR BUMPER.

Last edited by CLK FAN; 10-11-2007 at 12:02 PM.
Old 10-11-2007 | 12:45 PM

[QUOTE=CLK FAN;2450587]

Your bumper sucks buddy...especially if you designed it that's soo funny you didn't design **** fuken lier. That bumper has been for sale for quite sometime over seas. And your bumper does not go with the natural lines of the W208. Your car is inconsistent with the W208 and so are you "Mercedes OEM Designer of the year" . You need to go back to your CLK55 forum or to the wanna be W209 forum if you can find one. You would fit right in their with all of the posers around like you. Thank God I'll never have to see your cheesy over accessoriesed car and not to mention your face around here on the West Coast.

Thug and Gangsta? I'm just a Respectful Semi-Veteran Car Guy calling out a 20 year old wet behind the ears disrespectful and immature idiot from the East Coast that just bought his first Mercedes and thinks he's the designer of the year. So make sure you check your mail box today because I overnight expressed a package with a box of Crayola Crayons and Scratch Paper for your next project...a W209 REAR BUMPER.
1. You are the most immature and moronic person i have ever talked to. You need to go back to grammar school and take some critical thinking courses while your there because you have the intelligence of a potato.
2. The fb design was taken from the original design of the AMG bumper so no, im not claiming to reinvent the wheel...mine has certain proportions that you cant find unless you go threw my fabricator (CLD Motorsports) because i told him to continue referring ppl who are interested in it to me.. Call up Leo Petrosian at CLD in Sun Valley CA if you don’t believe me. Expressions (i think its expressions) has even incorporated my quad angel eye idea into their new rendition of the amg look for the CLK. I.E. taken from my styling. (But i could give a rat’s *** what you think as i stated earlier)
3. No matter how many times i say i don’t want a w209 and wasn’t trying to make that you continue to bring that up which leads me to believe you have a learning disability, cant read, or have horrible eyesight (maybe a combo of the three) The bumper was created in the likeness of the older CL55 and S55 if you must know so drop the w209 rhetoric.
4. If you think a change in front bumper, grill, and fenders is over accessorized then you're a minimalist moron.
5.Are you calling ppl who own 55's and w209's posers? That makes no sence to me
6. I’m in the West Coast constantly, that’s how i met Leo
7. You're the poser with a wannabe brabus 320 with a cold air intake (the first mod 17 year olds put on civics) and a fake brabus-soda can exhaust that probably sounds like a lawnmower. If you could afford a 55 you would have bought one but it looks like you can’t even afford a 430
8. Coupling you and the word respectful together is an insult to the intelligence of anyone reading this including yourself and unfortunately me.
9. I'm not 20 (regardless age is nothing but a number)
10. If you consider honest opinion disrespectful and immature you should go to Russia or any other communist country where you get shot for voicing you opinion. This is America and i say what i feel. If you have a problem with that you can leave or suck a fat one, which ever you prefer.
11. This is not my first Mercedes (probably my 3rd or so but who's counting. I'm certainly not)
12. If you want to label me as “designer of the year” I will gladly accept.
13. Don’t send me your favorite toys! Then what are you gonna do during recess?!

I think i covered everything there

Last edited by rubberninja; 10-11-2007 at 01:12 PM.
Old 10-11-2007 | 01:38 PM

02 CLK 430 Cab
Hey Mike you need to drop it already. You modded your car the way you like and thats it. Just drop it.
Old 10-11-2007 | 02:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2000 CLK 3.2
[QUOTE=rubberninja;2450693]
Originally Posted by CLK FAN

1. You are the most immature and moronic person i have ever talked to. You need to go back to grammar school and take some critical thinking courses while your there because you have the intelligence of a potato.
2. The fb design was taken from the original design of the AMG bumper so no, im not claiming to reinvent the wheel...mine has certain proportions that you cant find unless you go threw my fabricator (CLD Motorsports) because i told him to continue referring ppl who are interested in it to me.. Call up Leo Petrosian at CLD in Sun Valley CA if you don’t believe me. Expressions (i think its expressions) has even incorporated my quad angel eye idea into their new rendition of the amg look for the CLK. I.E. taken from my styling. (But i could give a rat’s *** what you think as i stated earlier)
3. No matter how many times i say i don’t want a w209 and wasn’t trying to make that you continue to bring that up which leads me to believe you have a learning disability, cant read, or have horrible eyesight (maybe a combo of the three) The bumper was created in the likeness of the older CL55 and S55 if you must know so drop the w209 rhetoric.
4. If you think a change in front bumper, grill, and fenders is over accessorized then you're a minimalist moron.
5.Are you calling ppl who own 55's and w209's posers? That makes no sence to me
6. I’m in the West Coast constantly, that’s how i met Leo
7. You're the poser with a wannabe brabus 320 with a cold air intake (the first mod 17 year olds put on civics) and a fake brabus-soda can exhaust that probably sounds like a lawnmower. If you could afford a 55 you would have bought one but it looks like you can’t even afford a 430
8. Coupling you and the word respectful together is an insult to the intelligence of anyone reading this including yourself and unfortunately me.
9. I'm not 20 (regardless age is nothing but a number)
10. If you consider honest opinion disrespectful and immature you should go to Russia or any other communist country where you get shot for voicing you opinion. This is America and i say what i feel. If you have a problem with that you can leave or suck a fat one, which ever you prefer.
11. This is not my first Mercedes (probably my 3rd or so but who's counting. I'm certainly not)
12. If you want to label me as “designer of the year” I will gladly accept.
13. Don’t send me your favorite toys! Then what are you gonna do during recess?!

I think i covered everything there
Understand Rubberband that:

You bought that Clk 55 used and would have never have been able to afford it new.

Designer of the year, your the one with the reading comprehension problems and grammar inefficiencies if you don't understand the statement as a DISS RUBBERBAND.

I don't care about your Armenian buddy in Sun Valley ( He's the only one here that probably does any designing). That bumper was made over seas a while ago and you know it.

All of my Brabus parts are authentic which is a lot more than I can say about your Ebay **** parts ie; fake AMG Bumper, AAA Battery operated HALO strobe lights, Stupid Ford Explorer V8 badge and that hideous freight train grill. And I'm sure there are more to list. You should have just bought the stupid superman grill like Shaquiel O'Neil if that's the look you wanted.

And you're wrong, you haven't covered everything... you need cover your car because no one wants to look at that cheap Ebay-Mobile with a salvage title and crapy fiber glass parts from Taiwan or better yet Tweekerville Sun Valley CA. And if it doesn't have a salvage title I'm sure your daddy bought it for you.

Last edited by CLK FAN; 10-11-2007 at 02:28 PM.
Old 10-11-2007 | 02:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Current: AMG GT-C. Sold: 01 CLK55, 00 ML55, 01 ML55, 06 E55
I’m chipped to about 380hp. I'd like to see your dubs keep up with that.
CLK FAN...I like your dubs.
Old 10-11-2007 | 02:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Oh yea...and you guys should quit arguing. CLK FAN has sweet 20's that look sick w/ a nice drop. Ninja has an amg, which is enough as is, but the bumper's kinda cool, and it's all custom his way. So, when drop top puts this kit on, then we'll see who was right and if it looks nice. But just say "looks great" or "eh, not my style" rather than beat each other into the dirt. In the end we're here to help each other and be positive and encouraging.
Old 10-11-2007 | 03:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2000 CLK 3.2
Originally Posted by da_guitarist
Oh yea...and you guys should quit arguing. CLK FAN has sweet 20's that look sick w/ a nice drop. Ninja has an amg, which is enough as is, but the bumper's kinda cool, and it's all custom his way. So, when drop top puts this kit on, then we'll see who was right and if it looks nice. But just say "looks great" or "eh, not my style" rather than beat each other into the dirt. In the end we're here to help each other and be positive and encouraging.
guitarist,

I agree. There's something wrong with RUBBERBAND NINJA's "Modula Oblongota". And yes this is a free country and there is freedom of speech and opinion but I just was calling this guy out because he has no class or respect for other peoples taste....so I decided to go down to his level and give him a taste of his own medicine in respect to his overly done ebay-mobile. It's kind fun and I don't feel guilty because I know I'm right ( about his disrespectful opinion ) and so do the rest of these people who have read this entire thread.

By the way...are you really a guitarist? I just picked up my first guitar and I'm learning. Still building up the chalices.
Old 10-11-2007 | 05:08 PM

[QUOTE=CLK FAN;2450815]

Understand Rubberband that:

You bought that Clk 55 used and would have never have been able to afford it new.

Designer of the year, your the one with the reading comprehension problems and grammar inefficiencies if you don't understand the statement as a DISS RUBBERBAND.

I don't care about your Armenian buddy in Sun Valley ( He's the only one here that probably does any designing). That bumper was made over seas a while ago and you know it.

All of my Brabus parts are authentic which is a lot more than I can say about your Ebay **** parts ie; fake AMG Bumper, AAA Battery operated HALO strobe lights, Stupid Ford Explorer V8 badge and that hideous freight train grill. And I'm sure there are more to list. You should have just bought the stupid superman grill like Shaquiel O'Neil if that's the look you wanted.

And you're wrong, you haven't covered everything... you need cover your car because no one wants to look at that cheap Ebay-Mobile with a salvage title and crapy fiber glass parts from Taiwan or better yet Tweekerville Sun Valley CA. And if it doesn't have a salvage title I'm sure your daddy bought it for you.
The amount of $ I’ve put into it brings it 10k away from its original retail and have a few more things to do to the interior so by the time I’m done it will probably be around the retail when it was new if not higher, so money is not an issue. You have no idea what I have under the hood or in the car itself, nor could you ever possibly realize the about if detail I’ve put into the exterior (or the rest of the car for that matter) because you’ve never seen the car in person and quite frankly I believe you lack the mental processing ability, Pentium 1 FAN. It's a body type preference that led me to buy the w208 CLK and by now they are all used. Plus with the way Benz’s depreciate its not an intelligent thing to buy a brand spankin’ new car, that is unless your totally in love with a new model (like I am with the new CL63 which will be hitting my garage in the next year or so, however long it takes me to get my hands on one since there's a waiting list), but here i am talking about intelligence with you again. I might as well be talking to an orangutan.
The award comment is called sarcasm. Jesus, do i have to explain everything to you?!
I certainly believe you about the brabus authenticism.... DERRRRR i can see the waves in your front spoiler. Its crap... if anything is bargain budget ebay bull**** its that. Not to mention Seva’s are pretty cheep wheels. Everyone who knows wheels knows that. It's not just my opinion. (Plus you realize HRE is the one who does the forging work for DPE right? Then DPE welds etc...) Here’s another concept you might have trouble understanding but hell ill try it... if you custom make something, it’s not fake... because its custom made. If AMG made a bumper that style for my car I would of bought it through them. Rob Allen (head of AMG NA) had nothing but kind words to say about my car when he saw it at AMG Fest 06' He even continued to say.... "That looks great, I wonder why AMG-Germany didnt make the bumper like that in the first place." So his comment obviously trumps anything you have to say about it. His opinion is certainly more valuable then yours. Plus what do you suggest i make a custom front bumper out of anyway if it wasn’t fiberglass you moron (the fb is the only fiberglass on the car) The V8 emblems are from the parts department at my local MB service center ( i tried to tell you that before but you don't listen) Greg has them on his CLK as well in the same way and i think they look great That grill is also great and quite unique on our w208s and a large handful of the people on this site have it including Eddie's awarding winning w208 from EuroProjektz (acb3nz) (his rendition is quite unique and i love what he did with his car) but i would assume you think that car's ugly too (but you don’t really, its obvious you're just trying to take cheep shots at me about things you're totally misinformed about- another scholarly move)
If you have such a problem with ebay then you're insulting a huge percentage of people who custom build many types of cars as ebay is usually a nice place to get certain pieces for cars that are normally unattainable. (I.E. there's nothing wrong with ebay, you ****)
..But you know that because you use ebay parts youself...

Past Post by CLK FAN:

"Has anyone bought or used these fog lights?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MERCE...6051QQtcZphoto"

There's no salvage title on my car obviously there another attempted cheep shot where you just make yourself look like more of an idiot because you're completely wrong and have no idea what you're talking about.

Leo's amazing at what he does and i've seen him make cars from scratch nothing. He's done work on plenty of celebrities car's and has an incredible repertoire of talents under his belt. You insulting him just proves you're immaturity and willingness to lash out at anything and anyone you can to make yourself seam better, which is an ridiculously childish thing to do, period.

Oh, and the car's in my name, along with my daily, which is also a Benz.

There are many points of my previous rebuttal that you are ignoring like how you explain calling 55 and w209 owners posers etc... but i wont nitpick like you are because, obviously, I’m above you.

Originally Posted by DropTop208
Hey Mike you need to drop it already. You modded your car the way you like and thats it. Just drop it.
I agree completely... I didn't start this argument, but i will finish it.

Originally Posted by da_guitarist
Yess we will. Another point agreed upon.

Last edited by rubberninja; 10-11-2007 at 05:23 PM.
Old 10-11-2007 | 05:33 PM

02 CLK 430 Cab
But you did start it. You could have expressed your opinion in another way, without being rude. Thats the whole point. You could have said I dont like it. Thats it. You didnt have to sit there and talk about putting a blitz kit on a civic. You could have expressed your opinion without being rude.
Old 10-11-2007 | 05:41 PM

Originally Posted by DropTop208
But you did start it. You could have expressed your opinion in another way, without being rude. Thats the whole point. You could have said I dont like it. Thats it. You didnt have to sit there and talk about putting a blitz kit on a civic. You could have expressed your opinion without being rude.
As i said before...

...Its my option im giving him so he can have some outside influence.
If you took it as a personal insult you misunderstood the point of the statement. It was not intended to be a jab at you, just my opinion. If you took it that way then i apologize, but honestly we all have to grow up here.

If anyone initiated personal attacks it was CLK FAN. I don't usually respond in this manner but decided to anyway on principle. I’m not the type to "put my tail between my legs" in any situation.
Old 10-11-2007 | 05:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2000 CLK 3.2
Hey RUBBERBAND,

You're an Idiot...it was never an argument....it has been a PUNKING session on my part because you were disrespectfully giving your opinion and I called you out on it. We can go on and on with this but when you get to the root of it all you were the AS$ HOLE. Think about it...someone had to set you strait for this kind of behavior and I just happened to be the one to do it this time around. With your great opinion tactics and personality I'm sure you will run into this problem in the near future and in life in general.

You can post whatever you want after this because I'm done looking at this thread and I won't be able to read it. Have fun posting your entire life story and whack as$ mods after this.

Peace, I'm Out B1tch!
Old 10-11-2007 | 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by CLK FAN
Hey RUBBERBAND,

You're an Idiot...it was never an argument....it has been a PUNKING session on my part because you were disrespectfully giving your opinion and I called you out on it. We can go on and on with this but when you get to the root of it all you were the AS$ HOLE. Think about it...someone had to set you strait for this kind of behavior and I just happened to be the one to do it this time around. With your great opinion tactics and personality I'm sure you will run into this problem in the near future and in life in general.

You can post whatever you want after this because I'm done looking at this thread and I won't be able to read it. Have fun posting your entire life story and whack as$ mods after this.

Peace, I'm Out B1tch!
HAHAH!!! You set no one straight... you're a classless, thoughtless, scum**** who thinks he's right in everything you say and you still have nothing to say for yourself in all the points I’ve called you out on. You just want to seam like a big deal so you have the audacity to try to set someone you've never met who you have no place reprimanding "straight" with no care whatsoever for whom you insult or demean along the way, esp. people who have nothing to do with the point on the chopping block like Leo. Mr. Vigilante, takin’ the law into his own hands.. HAHAH you are the biggest joke I’ve ever dealt with, ever. I have no problems with anything I’m involved with in life. I'm very blessed and i enjoy life to the fullest. No one tells me what to do or say and i speak my mind. No one can hold me down, period; and you'll realize that soon enough if you continue this bull****. You remind me of Dog the bounty hunter... Go with Christ bra.
Old 10-11-2007 | 07:10 PM

1999 CLK430 (sold) 03 CL55
Sam had me rolling on the floor laughing the entire time.

I'm gonna try out for AMG drawing fest next year, I want to see if I will win so I can bring back the W208 series and when I do, I will make it dope, I'm gonna make it to where it'll have fatty deep dish rims instead of fender pulling ect it'll have a more wider body panels for Fat tires, a s/c 500+ hp motor, a little touch to the front bumper w/ a Carbon Fiber lip, aggressive lip spoiler, pano roof, STARLESS GRILLE, slam that bish w/ KW2 coil over adjustables, AMG-spec factory sway bars, a more redefined frame w/ built-in roll cage through the entire body. AMG Strut bars front and rear, oh damn I listed too much....

Hope nobody takes my idea.

Ok, ok lets get along here guys, let's represent not diss.
Old 10-11-2007 | 09:12 PM

CLK320, Honda Ruckus, pinto & BMX
man, that was great! arguments or smack talking was so good on both sides.. reading this thread is better than any tv show... even better than "prison rape" i mean "break".....
Old 10-11-2007 | 09:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

w208
dAMn..just wasted another 10 minutes of my life ...Ahhh..back to my paper...
Old 10-11-2007 | 10:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Seriously...this is quality entertainment!!
Old 10-11-2007 | 10:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

oh yea...i do play guitar. bout 8 years now. I haven't played as much the last year or so b/c I stay busy these days. But i still play!
Old 10-11-2007 | 11:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2000 CLK 320
As a weight lifter, I thought I had high testosterone levels.

I see owning a CLK also increases those levels
Old 10-12-2007 | 05:17 PM

CLS63 AMG S
lol oh man youve got to be kidding me.....so sensitive these days to each his own you mod and tune how you want some like some dont which is why there is variety......as far as the squabble we are all driving the same car at the end of the day.....we have our own spin which is why we are all on this forum.....emotions out the door its a feeling youll get over it you all we all drive nice cars..... capite??
Old 10-12-2007 | 05:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!
Veteran: Air Force

2007 SL55
atleast its over...i think?
Old 10-12-2007 | 07:33 PM

CLK320, Honda Ruckus, pinto & BMX
Originally Posted by MilitaryBenz
lol oh man youve got to be kidding me.....so sensitive these days to each his own you mod and tune how you want some like some dont which is why there is variety......as far as the squabble we are all driving the same car at the end of the day.....we have our own spin which is why we are all on this forum.....emotions out the door its a feeling youll get over it you all we all drive nice cars..... capite??
hmmm.... ????? hmmmm????? is everyone here thinkin what i m thinkin, regarding to the quote above?...lol

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Any experience with these kits???