CLK-Class (W208) 1998-2002: CLK 200, CLK 230K, CLK 320, CLK 430 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

Want to supercharger my clk 320

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-14-2003, 02:36 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 161 Likes on 130 Posts
R129 SL55 AMG & W208 CLK55 AMG
i dont think it has anything to do with whether someone knowledgable is reading or not. I think it has more to do with whether someone out there is actually bothered to type two paragraphs or not!

Old 01-14-2003, 08:03 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Thank you

Originally posted by eee
CoryU, thank you for your informative reply. I didn't want to come right out and say it but I was fishing for a reply like yours. Sometimes the only way to do that is to make uninformed remarks (like the ones I posted earlier) pushing someone knowledgeable to put out something useful. I will not put the amg charger on my car. I know now it is not feasable. I know very little about supercharging but I do know that 9800 for the Kleemann is just too far outside my range. This is why I have been looking for alternatives. I had the chance to purchase an amg charger from a c32 for only $800.... that's a steal...if I had a use for it. The difficult part was decided whether or not I indeed had a use. Thanks again!
Your very welcome. I understand where your comming from with your "uninformed remark". For $800, you get a nice door stop. You have to wonder why it came off the car in the first place as well. Perhaps a totalled car? I dont' think it comes down how many paragraphs someone is willing to write. Far more people have written far more than I have, and besides, when you can type 60 WPM, two paragraphs takes no time at all.
Old 01-14-2003, 08:58 AM
eee
Almost a Member!

was talking bout the amg

ted, I know the Klemmann is 10k. I was referring to the amg. If you have amg charge my car they will charge about 20,000. All of the information I have requested in these posts have been about using and amg charger. It is others who have been talking about the kleemann.
Old 02-14-2020, 10:51 PM

Clk 320 w208
Hey what's up

Originally Posted by Mach430
A company in CA claimed that it would be a easy substitute to the Kleemann Supercharger. Last I heard, they abandoned the project, saying it couldn't be done. It can be done, but it would cost much more in parts, labor, fabrication, and testing than a Kleemann Supercharger.

The 320 and 32 are not the same engines. The 32 is made to handle the big boost that the AMG supercharger places on it. Simply put: AMG Supercharger + CLK320= Nice fireworks show.
I just watched a video with a clk32k with kleeman super charger on it