CLK-Class (W208) 1998-2002: CLK 200, CLK 230K, CLK 320, CLK 430 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

racial profiling

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-31-2010, 03:04 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2001 clk 320
Not yet bigmike lol,raise the car up enough to put a finger between the tire and car.the knock off spring compressor really does work well with the front.wish the rears were just as easy but whatever it got done.wanna say thanks to all the people that gave their input on all this whole situation,whether good or bad.at the end were all the same.we drive the best name brand car ever made MERCEDES baby!
Now its done!lol

Last edited by jbenz2001; 05-31-2010 at 03:10 PM.
Old 05-31-2010, 03:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLK 320 (2001) and 2015 GTR
Originally Posted by jbenz2001
Not yet bigmike lol,raise the car up enough to put a finger between the tire and car.the knock off spring compressor really does work well with the front.wish the rears were just as easy but whatever it got done.wanna say thanks to all the people that gave their input on all this whole situation,whether good or bad.at the end were all the same.we drive the best name brand car ever made MERCEDES baby!
Now its done!lol
now its done
Old 06-01-2010, 12:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2008 ML550 P2. 2010 E350 P2
Yeah, I bet you look like a drug king-pin in a 10 year old mercedes w/ tinted head lights. What a fool.
Old 06-01-2010, 12:34 PM

Yugos only
Originally Posted by BadDebt
Yeah, I bet you look like a drug king-pin in a 10 year old mercedes w/ tinted head lights. What a fool.
Since MADD went crazy anybody can be stopped for anything, nice car, old car, whipped ride, tinted this, yellow line violations, tips of bad driving, young face, old face, race, smoke from weed that is a cigar.

As the economy gets worse it is going to get worse on the roads because the man needs the money to keep their bureaucratic jobs.
Old 06-01-2010, 01:28 PM

2001 clk 320
whos a fool?
Old 06-01-2010, 02:07 PM

So you are a little slow too. Let me get this straight.
By your own admission:
1) police had a road block set up, not just for you but for all cars
2) Your car was in violation of the law.

You feel you were racially profiled? And possibly singled out as Hispanic/ drug dealer?

Bro, you drive a 10 year old car that most likely isn’t worth $6000. You were stopped by a road block not a minority block, and your car was not in compliance.

That is a perfect example of someone not accepting responsibility for themselves. Typical minority something doesn’t go their way it's whiteys fault.
Old 06-01-2010, 02:42 PM

Yugos only
By your own admission:

You feel you were racially profiled? And possibly singled out as Hispanic/ drug dealer?

Bro, you drive a 10 year old car that most likely isn’t worth $6000. You were stopped by a road block not a minority block, and your car was not in compliance.

That is a perfect example of someone not accepting responsibility for themselves. Typical minority something doesn’t go their way it's whiteys fault.
1.Is there a road block website or some kind of gadget that picks up the transponders/GPS on the meanies?

This might be helpful on planning trips. Avoidance is a prudent act.

2. Is there a handbook summarizing the driving laws/regulations of the different states? (There used to such a publication for gun possession, maybe there still is. Used to be you had a hunting license, had a cased gun unloaded in the trunk and you were ok. Now trigger locks, special permits etc. are the norm.)

3. Does every state suspend your license if you refuse a FS test? We weren't taught that in driver ed.

4. What I am suggesting is that 2 above would be a good idea. I guess you could go to the DMV or DOS web sites in every state you are traveling in and download their "Operator's Manual" but that is just a summary.

Driving used to be fun!
Old 06-01-2010, 02:57 PM

95 E300D, 97 FZJ-80
By your own admission:

Yup. The man is trying to keep him down.
Old 06-01-2010, 03:20 PM

Yugos only
Originally Posted by Xander Crews
Yup. The man is trying to keep him down.
Aren't we all missing the point?

There used to be an arguably better day when road blocks were not permitted except by a court order to catch a felon, etc. They were not part of usual police procedure. This is a legal question/issue.

We did have racial/hippy profiling, no question about it. It was and is wrong. I can cut my hair but you are still a brown man in a suit.

Today we have "regulation" trumping the Bill of Rights when you drive. The "clever" tactics you are glad Al Pacino uses to catch Robert DeNiro are now part of regular patrol procedure. You can't fight the Power.

Although drunken driving fatalities have been sensibly reduced, now we have cell phones and semi-legal marijuana. Anonymous tips are outlawed by the SC but the police conveniently don't mention a tip on their official report.

Some police arrest anyone who drives who does not comply in their opinion. They can set things up so there are not witnesses or the video never gets turned on. The point is they should not have this power.

We're training law enforcement in military tactics but we do not give them the same psychological tests (MMPI-2) we give to the elite military, other public servants or regulated occupations that have public safety in mind.

Even after you've paid your fine the infraction stays on your history when they run your plates. Even if part of the "deal" is to drop the infraction the original reason stays there unless you make sure it is expunged. If it is expunged in your state that does not mean it is picked up by other states. Sometimes it follows the vehicle. I spent a day at the Border (Customs) because the rental company never bothered to have the police expunge the "stolen report" 3 months before or the police just forgot to do it on the van I had rented to go to Canada.

All of our civil rights have eroded in the move to "public safety."

Last edited by ivanj; 06-01-2010 at 03:29 PM.
Old 06-01-2010, 03:25 PM

95 E300D, 97 FZJ-80
Originally Posted by ivanj
Aren't we all missing the point?

There used to be an arguably better day when road blocks were not permitted except by a court order to catch a felon, etc. They were not part of usual police procedure. This is a legal question/issue.

We did have racial/hippy profiling, no question about it. It was and is wrong. I can cut my hair but you are still a brown man in a suit.

Today we have "regulation" trumping the Bill of Rights when you drive.

Although drunken driving fatalities have been sensibly reduced, now we have cell phones and semi-legal marijuana. Anonymous tips are outlawed by the SC but the police conveniently don't mention a tip on their official report.

Some police arrest anyone who drives who does not comply in their opinion. They can set things up so there are not witnesses or the video never gets turned on. The point is they should not have this power.

We're training law enforcement in military tactics but we do not give them the same psychological tests (MMPI-2) we give to the elite military, other public servants or regulated occupations that have public safety in mind.

Even after you've paid your fine the infraction stays on your history when they run your plates. I spent a day at the Border (Customs) because the rental company never bothered to have the police expunge the "stolen report" 3 months before or the police just forgot to do it.

All of our civil rights have eroded in the move to "public safety."
No...I believe you are. Cities, counties, and states are broke. These tickets are nothing more than a means of padding the city/county/state wallet. People are getting tickets/fines for infractions that they'd have gotten a warning or fix-it-ticket years ago. This is about money, more than it is about prosecuting someone for illegally pimping out a 10+ year old Benz.

People want services (ex. police/dispatch, fire, schools, libraries, etc.), but they don't want to have to pay for them. Well...guess what? If you're driving around in a gang banger/drug runner looking car, you're likely to wind up paying for it sooner or later.

Edit: Tinted headlights, lol.

Last edited by Xander Crews; 06-01-2010 at 03:33 PM.
Old 06-01-2010, 03:40 PM

Yugos only
No...I believe you are. Cities, counties, and states are broke. These tickets are nothing more than a means of padding the city/county/state wallet. People are getting tickets/fines for infractions that they'd have gotten a warning or fix-it-ticket years ago. This is about money, more than it is about prosecuting someone for illegally pimping out a 10+ year old Benz.

People want services (ex. police/dispatch, fire, schools, libraries, etc.), but they don't want to have to pay for them. Well...guess what? If you're driving around in a gang banger/drug runner looking car, you're likely to wind up paying for it sooner or later.

Edit: Tinted headlights, lol.
I would submit that public safety is the ruse to get money, agreed. But it is selective. The lumpenproles need their cell phones so we don't require head sets; but we do in Conn. so make sure you have one when driving through if you are from Maine.

The problem is once the bureaucrats get used to collecting money this way they find more ways to do it by regulation, not legislation, that does not hit the public news or have public scrutiny. So we all loose. "Too many cameras and not enough food."

Can you outline what a gangbanger/drug runner car is? The people I am acquainted with who use illegal drugs live in big fancy houses, drive S550s and X5s or live in fancy apartments and hardly ever drive. I have no idea how they get their drugs.

I know that one novelist in Mexico City DF used to get his from the milkman...and the ice cream man in one NJ suburb used to sell treats...that I'm sure enhanced his ice cream business.

Last edited by ivanj; 06-01-2010 at 03:47 PM.
Old 06-01-2010, 03:45 PM

95 E300D, 97 FZJ-80
I would submit that public safety is the ruse to get money, agreed. But it is selective. The lumpenproles need their cell phones so we don't require head sets; but we do in Conn. so make sure you have one when driving through if you are from Maine. So we all loose. "Too many cameras and not enough food."

Can you outline what a gangbanger/drug runner car is?
The people I know who use illegal drugs live in big houses. I have no idea how they get their drugs
"Tinted out," "Murdered out," "blacked out," etc. is a GREAT way to get negative attention. Tinted headlights, slammed on the ground, and with black wheels would qualify. From the amount of those types of vehicles that I've seen pulled over...I'm clearly not the only person that thinks that.
Old 06-01-2010, 03:52 PM

Yugos only
"Tinted out," "Murdered out," "blacked out," etc. is a GREAT way to get negative attention. Tinted headlights, slammed on the ground, and with black wheels would qualify. From the amount of those types of vehicles that I've seen pulled over...I'm clearly not the only person that thinks that.
How do you know what any person, eg., the police think? How do you know what motivates them? Perhaps we need to profile police like they do UNSUBS? Just because they pull over funny looking cars deosn't mean this is valid - it is just money, power, fill in the blank....

Why would someone want to tint their headlights? Seriously, I like driving with my fog lights on to pick up deer, etc. I want more sensory input not less.

I can see tinting windows but MB windows are already tinted sensibly.

If it was a crime to be stupid the government would be in the dock.

Last edited by ivanj; 06-01-2010 at 03:59 PM.
Old 06-01-2010, 03:57 PM

95 E300D, 97 FZJ-80
Why would someone want to tint their headlights? Seriously, I like driving with my fog lights on to pick up deer, etc. I want more sensory input not less.

I can see tinting windows but MB windows are already tinted sensibly.
For that "murdered out"/"thug" look. It serves no useful purpose.

Same here. I like ~30% tint...not much darker than that.
Old 06-01-2010, 04:22 PM

2001 clk 320
First off I didn't know whether u meant it to me or them.its funny how some people have ***** to talk cuz there behind a screen,but face to face won't say n e thing.I didn't know that to be a drug dealer u have to have the best car world.like ivan said people that have the best cars r mostly the customers.maybe u fall in that catagory.I never mentiioned n e thing about what race stopped me.for ur info there was also a hispanic cop there talk n ****.how about I give u my number for the whole mb world to c how much ***** u really have. 860 808 4438 jose.oh yeah by the way u f@#$ing idiot.rather then jumping on threads to c ur cars pic.read first and u would of seen that's this thred was closed.pendejo!
Old 06-01-2010, 04:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

u crack me up bro
Old 06-01-2010, 05:39 PM

2001 clk 320
I am funny huh,lol
Old 06-01-2010, 05:44 PM

You just typed that you didn't say race was the reason you were stopped, but you named your thread " Racial Profiling" ?

Please Beaner, I'd stomp you. 6'3 235 with 6%body fat. Bench 390 lbs and Squat 500+. I kick people’s asses for sport, literally.
You act hard cause you posted your phone number. Am I to call you and talk ****? What does this solve?
Why don't you take the time to learn how to type and/ or speak proper English? Your posts are atrocious (bad).
Old 06-01-2010, 05:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

You just typed that you didn't say race was the reason you were stopped, but you named your thread " Racial Profiling" ?

Please Beaner, I'd stomp you. 6'3 235 with 6%body fat. Bench 390 lbs and Squat 500+. I kick people’s asses for sport, literally.
[FONT=Verdana]
how about here 5'11, 255lbs, 7 % of body fat,bench 475 for 3, squat 500plus, deadlift 550 for 4 and front barbell press 405 for 2.. NOW I CAN STOMP YOU
beside what does your weight and height has to do with this bro?? u make no sense at all. sorry

PS: COUPLE PEOPLE KNOWS WHO IM HERE AND THEY CAN PITCH IN .. .
i can even post a pic for u LIL MAN.
have a nice evening too

Last edited by big_mike1979; 06-01-2010 at 05:57 PM.
Old 06-01-2010, 05:54 PM

prove it. post a pic of your 5"11 275, with that little bf. Bet you won't. Now go back to giving your beaner friend head.

And to answer your question: he said that I was talking **** behind a computer screen and wouldnt say **** to his face. I was letting him know, that I would not be scared of him and would tell him the same thing to his face.

He broke the law, got caught, stop blaiming it on stupid racial profiling.

Last edited by BadDebt; 06-01-2010 at 06:03 PM.
Old 06-01-2010, 06:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

prove it. post a pic of your 5"11 275, with that little bf. Bet you won't. Now go back to giving your beaner friend head.
WILL DO LIL GIRL. FIRST OF ALL I SAID 255 AND NOT 275....
LET ME GET A PIC FOR U AND ITS MY OFF SEASON.. U ARE SO WELCOME TO ASK ENOVA500 IN THE E CLASS SECTION...(MY TRAINING PARTNER)
HERE WOMAN..I HOPE U LIKE IT
GOING TO HIT THE GYM NOW .

Last edited by big_mike1979; 06-24-2010 at 10:29 PM.
Old 06-01-2010, 06:09 PM

A- you dont look 5"11
B- Are you going to tell me you don't juice? ( I get tested) A couple cycles would add a quick 50lbs for me too.
C- 7% seems to be a bit of a stretch, if you are claiming 255 in that pic.
D- Your the one driving a 320, don't call me woman.

Last edited by BadDebt; 06-01-2010 at 06:12 PM.
Old 06-01-2010, 06:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

A- you dont look 5"11
B- Are you going to tell me you don't juice? ( I get tested)
C- Your the one driving a 320, don't call me woman.
A :IM 5 11 AND I HAVE NOTHING TO LIE ABOUT...AND IT IS MY WEIGHT..U DONT BELEIVE ME, ITS ALL GOOD. NP ..IM 200 LBS THEN
B: I DONT JUICE..I HAVE LIFTING SINCE AGE OF 14 AND IM 31 NOW THAT IS 17 YEARS OF LIFTING. AND IF I DID , I DONT GIVE A F U C K AND WILL TELL YA
C: IM DRIVING 320 SO WHAT I LOVE IT..
D: U ARE THE WOMAN WHO STARTED SAYING I WEIGH THIS AND THAT AND I CAN STOMP U
E: U JUST PROFILED ME DUE TO MY LOOK, THAT IS WHAT EXACTLY, WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT HERE AND WHAT HAPPENED TO ME WHEN THE COP SEARCHED MY CAR FOR NO REASON BECAUSE YOUR TYPE GONNA ALWAYS REMAIN UNDER MY FOOT.. YOUR RACE AND YOUR TYPE IS ALWAYS GONNA REMAINS THE SAME. AGAIN NOT TO ALL BUT TO PEOPLE WHO THINKS LIKE U :smash:

Last edited by big_mike1979; 06-01-2010 at 06:23 PM.
Old 06-01-2010, 06:31 PM

I did say what I weigh and lift b/c of hs comments about me talking **** ONLINE!
I do think you juice and deep down you have to think... I profiled you and ... got it right. He broke the law, he got caught, and they searched his car to do inventory.

I am not sure how you define under your foot? Your the 31 y.o. driving a 12 year old car. I bought my car cash. I am 25, own a 3600 sq ft house, and I am V.P. of a venture capital firm. Go pump my gas.

Last edited by BadDebt; 06-01-2010 at 06:37 PM.
Old 06-01-2010, 06:38 PM

2001 clk 320
Big mike rep n baby,don't hate fat *ss.u sound jealous of big mike lol.who's gives a **** about my spelling.I didnt know it had to be perfect for this forum.call n me isn't gonna do n e thing ur right,except invite u to my city,and from there who knows what will happen to u Mr. Toughguy.I put my number down to c if u would call me but I guess not *****!the thread was good until dumbass people like big debt aka little dick want to talk **** and brag about how big he is .like he's got something to prove.its not my fault bro u have low self esteem and need to pick on people,but I c u met ur match.lol.bigmike don't even waste ur time on this dude.this guy probably doesn't even know **** about his own car.he probably thinks that when people talk about juicing their car.it meant steroids.I would pay for him to come c me in the 413.if u wanna keep talking **** big debt aka little dick.go right ahead.I'm not try n to get kicked off the forum over a threat.if u have n e more words u know what to do to get at me.

Last edited by jbenz2001; 06-01-2010 at 06:47 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: racial profiling