CLK-Class (W208) 1998-2002: CLK 200, CLK 230K, CLK 320, CLK 430 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

BEWARE of Carlsson RS REPLICA kit on EBAY

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-23-2004, 02:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
r171
you sound like a little girl
keep on crying you *****
Old 02-23-2004, 02:48 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
w211 & w124
Originally posted by CarlssonCRS
keep on crying you bit
ch

You do realize that what you post here directly reflects upon the image of your company?
Old 02-23-2004, 02:54 PM
Banned

I don't think CarlssonCRS works for Eurorev...he just spends way way more time than he should at the shop
Old 02-23-2004, 03:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

You west coast dudes are the biggest bunch of Internet Thugs I have ever met in my life. All you clowns need to stop trying to be the toughest mbworld'er. You get no respect on your block for bullying someone over an online messageboard..lol chumps...
Old 02-23-2004, 03:08 PM

CL600
You west coast dudes are the biggest bunch of Internet Thugs I have ever met in my life. Can you all clowns stop trying to be the toughest mbworld'er.
U wanna come say that to my face? PM me or email me and I'll get a plane ticket RIGHT NOW!!!

lol jus playin man
Old 02-23-2004, 03:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally posted by J Lucas
You west coast dudes are the biggest bunch of Internet Thugs I have ever met in my life. All you clowns need to stop trying to be the toughest mbworld'er. You get no respect on your block for bullying someone over an online messageboard..lol chumps...
Totally agree. Let's stop the trash talk.

-Bruce
Old 02-23-2004, 05:54 PM
Out Of Control!!

w211 & w124
Originally posted by mbphreak
I don't think CarlssonCRS works for Eurorev...he just spends way way more time than he should at the shop
Oh, thank you. Now I'm wondering why he is taking this whole thing so personal.
Old 02-23-2004, 05:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

4 wheeled car.
Who's gonna do a "I'm 6'4 3% bodyfat" thing a la HPS? LMAO
Old 02-23-2004, 07:32 PM

Originally posted by The Doctor
Who's gonna do a "I'm 5'10 93% bodyfat" thing a la The Doctor? LMAO
LOL, j/p.
Old 02-23-2004, 08:33 PM

Originally posted by CarlssonCRS
keep on crying you *****
Can't we all get along:p

By the way ckal, your car looks great!
Old 02-23-2004, 09:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W210, W220, W163, W164, C6
Originally posted by The Doctor
Meet me in San Luis Obispo, I will kick every body's *** who clown my car. LMAO.
Didn't realize that Paris, France was so close to SLO...:p

Clkal: Car looks great!!!

Last edited by Richard Galing; 02-23-2004 at 09:12 PM.
Old 02-23-2004, 09:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

r171
Originally posted by Samoan_Ridah
Oh, thank you. Now I'm wondering why he is taking this whole thing so personal.
cuz he sounds worse than my gf on her period whining when she cant get the new pair of manolos. and its annoying cuz hes such a cheap ****. im beyond the point of civility already. stupid **** head made it sound as if the kit was so bad and he was cheated. in the end it fits good and all it took was a lil more money and time to install (as all replicas do). the porcedure he went through is the norm for all replica kits. stupid cheap basttard wanted 5000 dollar quality for 500 bucks. go back to the Civic forum fool. if you aint prepared to spend a lil extra money and time on a replica... THEN DONT BUY IT!
Old 02-23-2004, 10:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CarlssonCRC,

I believe Samoan was referring to YOU when he made his comment. Why the **** are YOU taking it so personal. Its none of your god damn business chump. Why are you riding him so hard?Get off it... Your so damn emotional, your the one that seems like the girl when the issues doesnt even freaking concern you. Every time you responded was in such a fake tough guy post as if you scare somebody, WHICH YOU CLEARLY DO NOT. Why dont you step back for a second and look who really looks like the lame...
Old 02-23-2004, 10:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

r171
this does not concern me? are you blind? he wrote EUROREV in his posting like 20 times. can you not see the banner below my post? it has everything to do with me, and nothing to do with you.
Old 02-23-2004, 10:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Oh
So you are the one responsible for the horrible customer service, the horrible shipping and the appaling lack of respect to your customers and future customers.

It has nothing to do with me?It has everything to do with me and everyone else who reads these messageboards. I am a consumer and I have every right to know as much about FRAUDULENT business owners as the next guy. Im glad al created this thread or I might have actually been duped into buying something from your company which by the way WILL NEVER HAPPEN and anyone I know will never buy anything from your company as well as anyone they know... I cant figure out how your still in business with the way you treat your customers but I hope it isnt for much longer...

Oh and im pretty sure you were the one who stated that this was something that one of your employees did on his personal time and it has nothing to do with your company so why now are you trying to get all in the middle and run your trap..
Old 02-23-2004, 10:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

01' CLK55
i just want to thank the members in this forum who can see the MAIN point i was trying to make with my FIRST post. Let Mr. EUROREV man continue to post his rude and obscene comments. He's losing customers exponentionally now. =). I have received a warning by the moderators not to use profanity, so I will tone it down from now on. However, my message is still : DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM EUROREV!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY HAVE THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-23-2004, 10:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Nice fake Brabus rims too!
I have fake rims. I TOO HAVE FAKE RIMS. So Fooking what!!?? I'm too "thrifty" to afford the real things and I admit. Whew....that felt good!

Some people are just too quick for jumping on clkal for stating his own opinion. The internet is a great forum to be heard. You think clkal's ordeal is bad? Have you ever had to file an insurance claim and dealt with a crappy insurance company? That is BAD! If there is a forum to complain about insurance companies, wouldn't you want to give your $.02?

To be objective, clkal should have dealt with the carrier for transport damage as long as Robert put a good effort in packaging the kit. Clkal may have been a bit "whiney" in the begining but I can't help to feel a little sorry for him to go through all of this shiet. I wish clkal took pics of the "dry fitting" of the pieces so we can all see how bad the kit was. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the Ebay ad said something about "guaranteed fitment" or something along those lines? If the kit didn't fit, couldn't clkal get a refund (I understand that with fiberglass kits, especially replicas need a little work. But, according to clkal, it needed ALOT of work)? Or did I misread that since this thread is sooo long. I think Eurorev and Robert has also learned from this experience. The line became really grey when Robert, who work for Eurorev, was selling things on the side. IMO, the Eurorev folks should have separated themselves from Robert rather than defend him. As admirable it is to defend your chum/co-worker/buddy/employee, Eurorev as a company, should not have stepped in. In doing so, it looked like Eurorev was representing the product. Or did I mistake CarlssonCRS as a representative of Eurorev?? Arghh....I'm getting too old for this! I'm losing my train of thought with this long thread.

I spoke with Robert on the phone about this whole ordeal and he sounded genuine and did not attack clkal over the phone. I give him that much for his integrity. I also emailed Robert a request for a replica Carlsson kit for my ML over a week ago and he still hasn't gotten back with me yet. WTF?

Clkal, looks like it turned out ok.......after spending all that money at the shop. Congratulations for getting your voice heard as evidenced by the number of viewings on this thread.

Come on Doc, let's all meet and we'll let you mediate.

Last edited by Sincity; 02-23-2004 at 11:15 PM.
Old 02-23-2004, 10:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

01' CLK55
Originally posted by Sincity
I have fake rims. I TOO HAVE FAKE RIMS. Is there a problem?
yeah...there is a problem, bro. Because we have fake rims on our cars, that means we are cheap a$$es, like he stated. But damn, my cheap a$$ bought them from EUROREV!!!!! what does that say about EUROREV????? LOLOLOL!!!!!!!! you can say that Robert sold them to me on his spare time, but the wheels/tires came packaged in EUROREV stamped boxes.

i personally LOVE my rims. *****, I got the $4500 look for only $1850.

AL
Old 02-23-2004, 10:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

The quality of the kit isnt even my concern. Its the quality of the Customer Service that shocked me, I have never seen such reckless public disrespect to a customer by a vendor before. Its just unbelievable. What ever happened to the customer is always right and Doing whatever it takes to please the customer?Where has all that gone?Just because its over the Internet that means you can screw them over ? Im in a service based industry myself(ITM)and I just can't see ****ting on someone who spent their hard earned money like that...

EVen when people come to me cursing and flipping out about why is their IBM 300 Pl P2-233mghrz with 64mb of ram running so slow and how I was suppose to make it faster, I cant go calling them cheapo's and telling them what they expect or if I do I have to say it in an EXTREMELY PROFESSIONAL MANNER.... Something can always be said or done to comfort a customer even if its a full refund. You save in the long run by avoiding situations like this from happening and all potential loss customers is held to a minimum.
Old 02-23-2004, 11:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

01' CLK55
Originally posted by Sincity
I have fake rims. I TOO HAVE FAKE RIMS. So Fooking what!!?? I'm too poor to afford the real things.

Some people are just too quick for jumping on clkal for stating his own opinion. The internet is a great forum to be heard. You think clkal's ordeal is bad? Have you ever had to file an insurance claim and dealt with a crappy insurance company? That is BAD! If there is a forum to complain about insurance companies, wouldn't you want to give your $.02?

To be objective, clkal should have dealt with the carrier for transport damage as long as Robert put a good effort in packaging the kit. Clkal may have been a bit "whiney" in the begining but I can't help to feel a little sorry for him to go through all of this shiet. I wish clkal took pics of the "dry fitting" of the pieces so we can all see how bad the kit was. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the Ebay ad said something about "guaranteed fitment" or something along those lines? If the kit didn't fit, couldn't clkal get a refund? Or did I misread that since this thread is sooo long. I think Eurorev and Robert has also learned from this experience. The line became really grey when Robert, who work for Eurorev, was selling things on the side. IMO, the Eurorev folks should have separated themselves from Robert rather than defend him. As admirable it is to defend your chum/co-worker/buddy/employee, Eurorev as a company, should not have stepped in. In doing so, it looked like Eurorev was representing the product.

I spoke with Robert on the phone about this whole ordeal and he sounded genuine and did not attack clkal over the phone. I give him that much for his integrity. I also emailed Robert a request for a replica Carlsson kit for my ML over a week ago and he still hasn't gotten back with me yet. WTF?

Clkal, looks like it turned out ok.......after spending all that money at the shop.

Come on Doc, let's all meet and we'll let you mediate.
SinCity.....the reason why Robert can not and will not attack me is because everything I posted from the 1st post to this one is EXACTLY how things went between him and me. He even acknowledged the fact that I didn't lie about anything. This whole scenario could have actually ended up being a good thing for Robert and his side business, but the EUROREV thugs had to step in and elevate the stituation to where it is now.

Good luck to you in finding a Carlsson kit ! I wouldn't recommend you buy one from Robert or EUROREV though.
Old 02-23-2004, 11:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Good luck to you in finding a Carlsson kit ! I wouldn't recommend you buy one from Robert or EUROREV though. [/B]
Opps...I misread it. I thought you recommened them. My bad

If the price is right, I wouldn't mind getting it from them. Fitting a kit is no problem for me. If it involves cutting and splicing, then it is not worth the trouble.

Last edited by Sincity; 02-23-2004 at 11:58 PM.
Old 02-23-2004, 11:28 PM
Banned

this back and forth is only inviting trouble.
Old 02-23-2004, 11:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

01' CLK55
until "someone" or a company takes responsibility for all the mistakes that I had to deal with, and apologizes , this thread will be kept alive.

AL
Old 02-23-2004, 11:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

01' CLK55
and are you part of the "trouble" that might result of this back and forth, or are you just speaking in behalf of EUROREV?

Last edited by clkal; 02-23-2004 at 11:42 PM.
Old 02-24-2004, 12:00 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Al, mbphreak "toned" it down on his last response. Perhaps he is not making a threat rather a statement.

Last edited by Sincity; 02-24-2004 at 12:04 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: BEWARE of Carlsson RS REPLICA kit on EBAY