CLK-Class (W208) 1998-2002: CLK 200, CLK 230K, CLK 320, CLK 430 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

BEWARE of Carlsson RS REPLICA kit on EBAY

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-24-2004, 12:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As they are the only replica dealer in states (erebuni corp make shorter replica version not exact copy) they dont need u, they OWN3D U. Think about thousands of poor people who want the look for under 1-2 grand. clkal should thank them coz the other option to get that look is 7grand original carlsson RS and all sold out. also your kit is not that bad either, at least they r not out of shape it is still GOOD quality for a replica(guarantee fitment). so stop insulting your a$$saver, get a life, nice and simple.
Old 02-24-2004, 02:09 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
4 wheeled car.
DAmn poor people and their fake ****. lol.

Alright, seriously there was only one thing: Homies said kit was guaranteed fitment, but it wasn't.

So replica kits need work to make fit. Why not disclose it at the sale? why not NOT say it's a guaranteed fit? Then there wouldn't be anything, there wouldn't be this thread.

****, I never knew replica kit didn't fit perfect save for cheap *** ones like Erebuni.

When I see people driving diablos and other cars with real rims and kits, enjoying clowning "poor people" because they can only afford a 1000 dollar kit, it's whack. That's **** you see on honda boards.

I don't know man, but I look at this thread like another HPS thing, and eurorev just made itself look like them. You guys remember right?

Just quit it w/ the ***** *** indo bickering and arguments. ****ing little girls being internet thugs, sending each other's addresses to see who's the bigger man. lol. Stupid.

Seriously, I really don't take any side in this, but as a businessman, I know when the shut the **** up, save face, ****, take a loss if I have to, but so that my business will look good to prospective customers.

What if he had his refund, or what if they gave him some store credit back like 150 bucks and said "just keep the kit, this if for your trouble," guess what? Onlookers will be like "Damn, Indos are nice. I'll go buy from them because if there's a **** up, they'll make things right. They care."

Dubabududuabaudbuaudau. LOL clowns.
Old 02-24-2004, 02:18 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

4 wheeled car.
Originally posted by Sincity

Come on Doc, let's all meet and we'll let you mediate.
I don't meet poor people.
Old 02-24-2004, 02:51 AM

99 CLK430
Originally posted by LowRydeR
Totally agree. Let's stop the trash talk.

-Bruce
Let's stop buying from Eurorev !!!
Old 02-24-2004, 03:08 AM
Banned

Originally posted by clkal
and are you part of the "trouble" that might result of this back and forth, or are you just speaking in behalf of EUROREV?
If you keep talking to people with that bs attitude, anything is possible. sheesh, here I am trying to diffuse a heated argument and I get **** for no reason. Dude you got some serious issues man, I've been trying to talk cordially, but I keep getting nonsense/childish punk trash talk. READ my replies retard, none of them spoke on behalf of anyone else but myself.
Old 02-24-2004, 01:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

01' CLK55
Originally posted by mbphreak
If you keep talking to people with that bs attitude, anything is possible. sheesh, here I am trying to diffuse a heated argument and I get **** for no reason. Dude you got some serious issues man, I've been trying to talk cordially, but I keep getting nonsense/childish punk trash talk. READ my replies retard, none of them spoke on behalf of anyone else but myself.
perhaps it is YOU that is not reading MY posts. There is no way YOU can diffuse the problem. YOU didn't give me the bad customer service. YOU didn't give out my cell number to other EUROREV customers/employees. YOU didn't package the kit poorly. YOU didn't guarantee fitment. I understand that you are a very satisfied customer of EUROREV, however, you are doing nothing to diffuse the situation. The only way to diffuse this situation (like i posted MANY times already) is for EUROREV and ROBERT to take FULL responsibility for their mistakes, and apologize.... however, I do NOT think that responsibility and apologies are in their vocabulary.
Old 02-24-2004, 03:07 PM

2002M3
Originally posted by J Lucas
Oh
So you are the one responsible for the horrible customer service, the horrible shipping and the appaling lack of respect to your customers and future customers.

It has nothing to do with me?It has everything to do with me and everyone else who reads these messageboards. I am a consumer and I have every right to know as much about FRAUDULENT business owners as the next guy. Im glad al created this thread or I might have actually been duped into buying something from your company which by the way WILL NEVER HAPPEN and anyone I know will never buy anything from your company as well as anyone they know... I cant figure out how your still in business with the way you treat your customers but I hope it isnt for much longer...

Oh and im pretty sure you were the one who stated that this was something that one of your employees did on his personal time and it has nothing to do with your company so why now are you trying to get all in the middle and run your trap..
WELL SAID!!!
Old 02-24-2004, 04:41 PM

YOU didn't package the kit poorly. YOU didn't guarantee fitment. The only way to diffuse this situation (like i posted MANY times already) is for EUROREV and ROBERT to take FULL responsibility for their mistakes, and apologize.... however, I do NOT think that responsibility and apologies are in their vocabulary.
Did you read my previous post? If u buy AUTH kit and they dont fit or arrive with 2 scratches they will take full responsibility but in this case u bought REPLICA bumper and arrive with two small cracks so what ? they need to be prep n primed anyway(do u know there is a thing called 'bondo filler' on earth?). Replica bodykits dont have spec written proof like auth, they have thousands kind of quality, yes some are bad but they still hold 90% of the original shape. Some unexperience cheap customer like you will interpret 'guarantee fitment' as 'perfect fitment' and think of getting jacked up. Man I told u all replica need modification coz they never tried on the car, they come out molding to storage unless the more expensive one which is very limited exclusive edition.

I dont see why they need to apologize, the whole kit fit so perfectly in your car right now that means statement 'guarantee fitment' work like they said. they need to apologize only when after u try to modify the fitment then the kit crash or sumthin.

Oh oh, do you know your airbag r not working anymore coz the bodyshop took out the sensor ? better drive reeally careful coz if u hit sumthin none will hold your loud cheap a$$. Lol.
Old 02-24-2004, 07:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

01' CLK55
Originally posted by BryBenz
Did you read my previous post? If u buy AUTH kit and they dont fit or arrive with 2 scratches they will take full responsibility but in this case u bought REPLICA bumper and arrive with two small cracks so what ? they need to be prep n primed anyway(do u know there is a thing called 'bondo filler' on earth?). Replica bodykits dont have spec written proof like auth, they have thousands kind of quality, yes some are bad but they still hold 90% of the original shape. Some unexperience cheap customer like you will interpret 'guarantee fitment' as 'perfect fitment' and think of getting jacked up. Man I told u all replica need modification coz they never tried on the car, they come out molding to storage unless the more expensive one which is very limited exclusive edition.

I dont see why they need to apologize, the whole kit fit so perfectly in your car right now that means statement 'guarantee fitment' work like they said. they need to apologize only when after u try to modify the fitment then the kit crash or sumthin.

Oh oh, do you know your airbag r not working anymore coz the bodyshop took out the sensor ? better drive reeally careful coz if u hit sumthin none will hold your loud cheap a$$. Lol.
i have absolutely no comment on the mumble jumble you just wrote. keep on posting senseless and gramatically incorrect phrases. It just makes Eurorev look even worse than it already does.

thanks. =)

Last edited by clkal; 02-24-2004 at 07:47 PM.
Old 02-24-2004, 07:10 PM

99 CLK430
let's make sure people in other parts of the forum sees this as well, not just W208

This is BAD biz practice !!
Old 02-24-2004, 07:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally posted by The Doctor
I don't meet poor people.
You suck, DOC
Old 02-24-2004, 07:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

i have absolutely no comment on the mumble jumble you just wrote. keep on posting sensless and gramatically incorrect phrases. It just makes Eurorev look even worse than it already does.

thanks. =)
ROFLMAO LOL
Old 02-24-2004, 08:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLK63 Black Series
why wasn't this thread locked when it should have been... i read through this whole thread and now i regret it.. i wasted 10 mins of my time that i will not get back and i feel dumber after reading this thread. This thread should have been locked on page 2, right after CLKAL started to personally attack people.. Mods lacked on their job.

Harris did not deserve to be attacked, he has given tons of people on this forums, including me, valuable and knowledgable advice. I stand by him 100%.

I find it funny that you were *****in about receiving a kit 4 days late when in fact, there are w209 CLK owners who have been waiting 2+ months for their Brabus bumper.. and that's just a bumper.. even though they were promised sooner, way sooner. yet they haven't come up hear and bad mouthed their supplier (the person who sold the bumper) or the manufacturer (Brabus). There are just certain ways to deal with certain situations.

Besides fitting (i will get to that later), i see the shipping company at fault here. I have received packages in the mail, where the shipping box has been taped together by the shipping company 'cause of damages incurred during shipping. What if Robert was telling the truth that he proffesionally packed the bumper and the shipping company tore the box, dragged the hell out of the bumper as a result putting scratches and the 2 cracks on the bumper.

When I had first received my Brabus bumper (thank god i didn't have to wait 2 or so months like some of the other patient customers of theirs) I was told to put the bumper on to ensure proper fitting before painting. When you buy a replica, you are risking not exact fitment, though i do agree with you, when the company advertises "guaranteed fitment" to me that means even if it's 1/4 inch off, they should stand by their word. Consumer is always right. When I purchased my bumper from Brabus, i told 'em i wanted the bumper primed and smoothed down so i can paint it as soon as it got here and fit it on my car that same day. The bumper had not come smoothed down and badly primed, something i did not expect from Brabus, yet, I understood that Modding a car is an expensive hobby and sometimes everyone encounters hiccups.. I paid extra for priming the bumper and smoothing it down, an extra 200 bucks. i didn't come on the forum and say "**** you Brabus NA" I just bit the bullet and moved on.

At the end of all teh *****ing and moaning, the Kit looks great on the car and it looks amazing. The body shop did a good work, which i hoped they would after insane amount of labor.

Judging from your posts, It's hard to believe you would have been polite on the phone with this Robert gentleman. Either way, the situation could have been handled better by both parties involved and situation wouldn't have escaladed to where it is now. Now you are probably going to come here and yell "**** you *******" and all those other profanity words that you learned in middleschool. I don't blame you, maybe you weren't taught how to be professional about situations... maybe you have a short temper.. maybe you are a pissed off 18 year old who is still pissed at his parents. Fact of the matter is i don't know what your deal is but you seem very unproffesional.

just my .02... bring on the flames.

Last edited by AMG BRED; 02-24-2004 at 08:30 PM.
Old 02-24-2004, 08:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

r171
How does BryBenz's opinions make eurorev look bad? he isnt a customer, hes never bought anything from us. and because he always makes legitamate points which you cant argue with, your only defense is to tease him about his english. that just shows what big men you guys are, insulting someone whos second or third language is english. you fools can probably only speak english.

AMG BRED: some people have just never modified cars before. those experienced in the field of bodykits will understand the processes. but newbies such as CLKAL think that his replica body kit is the real deal. its hard to be deal with and be nice to a guy who cries like a 4 year old girl.

in the end, the kit fits nicely and he posted pics to prove it. all owners of replica RS kits had to have extra labor done. its not as if he tried to put on the kit and they told him it was impossible, they said it would require work.
Old 02-24-2004, 08:16 PM
Banned

Oh my...

I don't think you should have said anything AMG Bred. He's just going to take it all in and **** it right back into your face.

Old 02-24-2004, 08:17 PM
MBworld Guru

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
white and whiter
whoa...this thread is still going...
Old 02-24-2004, 08:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

r171
its hard to believe that this fool is 34 and a "doctor"
Old 02-24-2004, 08:24 PM
Banned

Originally posted by CarlssonCRS
its hard to believe that this fool is 34 and a "doctor"
LOL. Nah I believe it CarlssonCRS, coz doctors are paranoid about everything and beetch the most hahahaha
Old 02-24-2004, 08:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLK63 Black Series
Originally posted by mbphreak
Oh my...

I don't think you should have said anything AMG Bred. He's just going to take it all in and **** it right back into your face.

oh i expect him to but i had to say something, rarely am i involved in drama on this forum, or any other forum rather.. but i couldn't sit here and see him mouth off to people who have earned more respect on the board then he gives 'em credit.
Old 02-24-2004, 08:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

01' CLK55
okay. i see we got us a new guy who wants to put in his 2 cents. No problem at all. First off, if a business promises they will ship something out on a particular day and they don't, it's okay. However, if I call them back the very next day and the same thing happens again, I start to wonder. So it goes on for 4 days, and the shop is telling me it's the shipping company's fault, when in actuality, it is the shops fault for not having the kit packaged and ready for pick up. Yes, 4 days is only 4 days, but it's not like YOUR situation where you waited a long time for a bumper from Brabus because Brabus was behind in manufacturing them. The delay was due to the laziness of Robert. The packaging that the kit came in was mickey-moused. The box was scotch-taped and duct taped with 4 pieces of cardboard and one black nylon strap. The box was unopened when it arrived. The rear bumper was cracked in 2 places and had black scuffs and heavy scratches all 2 different sides and places. I came to the conclusion that the kit was already damaged before Robert sent it out to me. I dealt with Robert on the phone in a professional manner until the day I received a phone call from him, cussing me out. He asked me why i posted all this bad stuff about him on this forum. Of course, I cussed him out before telling him the reasons. After we both calmed down, he still did NOT offer any way he would take care of the problem. That is the MAIN reason why I continued posting comments on this thread. I understand that Harris in a very knowledgable person, however, when i was trying to explain the problem with the side skirts, he assumed that I purchased a euro-spec replica. The problem was actually not the length of the side skirts, it was the width, like i posted. The moderators did NOT overlook this thread. Everyone SHOULD be informed of bad experiences with shops, even if the shop happens to be a forum sponsor. I'm not gonna say which moderator told me i was doing a great job, but i did get a PM from him. From yesterday on, I havebeen toning my language down, as I am just happy that I got my car back. The car does look great and I have gotten many compliments on it already, however, I should NOT have had to gone through all the crap that i went through. Like I said several times in previous posts..... this could have all been avoided by the shop just taking responsibility for their mistakes, and also providing customer service. As you can see from all the nice comments CARLSSONCRS is posting even now, you can tell what kind of shop EUROREV is. Keep it up dude! you are making your shop lose even more customers!

Last edited by clkal; 02-24-2004 at 08:35 PM.
Old 02-24-2004, 08:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

r171
welcome to the world of motorsport fool! if you dont like the way its done then dont modify your car. if you happen to get any part within a week of when its promised then you are lucky.

i would like to see you try getting this kit from elsewhere. it woulda taken months to be shipped in from out of the country, and it may arrive in 300 different pieces. then what could you do about it? absolutely nothing.

i bet you leave negative feedback for people on ebay if you dont get your item within 4 days huh? bottom line is... kit fits fine, just like in the picture. you got what you paid for. you should be happy you could get the RS look for only $500 bucks.
Old 02-24-2004, 08:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

01' CLK55
welcome to the world of motorsport fool! if you dont like the way its done then dont modify your car. if you happen to get any part within a week of when its promised then you are lucky.

i would like to see you try getting this kit from elsewhere. it woulda taken months to be shipped in from out of the country, and it may arrive in 300 different pieces. then what could you do about it? absolutely nothing.

i bet you leave negative feedback for people on ebay if you dont get your item within 4 days huh? bottom line is... kit fits fine, just like in the picture. you got what you paid for. you should be happy you could get the RS look for only $500 bucks.
perfect example of GREAT customer service from EUROREV!!!!! keep it up carlssoncrs. You get what you pay for , huh? So the ebay customers that paid $720.00 for the same exact kit from robert, should expect their cars to look better than mine because they paid more, right? You are a great business man, carlssoncrs! Keep up the great work.
Old 02-24-2004, 08:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

r171
no dillhole. i mean you paid 500 as opposed to 5000. so you should be happy with what you got. you paid for a replica, you got a replica. you probably cry to the street vendor who sold you your fake rolex cuz it died on you a few days later. dont you understand the concept of a replica? its a cheaper copy of lesser quality. do you complain when you see the back of someones head on your pirated dvd?
Old 02-24-2004, 09:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

01' CLK55
no dillhole. i mean you paid 500 as opposed to 5000. so you should be happy with what you got. dont you understand the concept of a replica?
So you are saying that if i purchased the genuine RS kit from you for $5000, EUROREV would have refunded my money if the rear bumper was cracked in 2 places when it arrived at my door? Do you also mean that if i had purchased the genuine RS kit for $5000, EUROREV would NOT have given out my cell number to their customers and employees? that is some funny shiz, carlssoncrs. Don't YOU understand the concept of CUSTOMER SERVICE?
Old 02-24-2004, 09:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

r171
hey we didnt crack your kit fool! we could have filed an insurance claim with the shipper but you didnt want it. also i dont have your cell phone number, why would i wanna call you anyway?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: BEWARE of Carlsson RS REPLICA kit on EBAY