CLK-Class (W208) 1998-2002: CLK 200, CLK 230K, CLK 320, CLK 430 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

BEWARE of Carlsson RS REPLICA kit on EBAY

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-22-2004, 02:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
01' CLK55
Originally posted by mbphreak
I wouldn't complain about little things. IF you were so big on detail, you wouldn't have gotten fake Mono VIs anyways, so just let it go! Coz The kit looks good, maybe some detail shots of what is out of place would help?
here we go again....... a$$holes that want to complain about my posts. It's all good. I think that EUROREV and ROBERT lost many many customers because of the way EUROREV and their so-called friends posted innappropriate comments. The bottom line is this : it's MY fricking car, and i'm NOT satisfied with the kit. The rims are fine. I got a good deal on them. They didn't come with any scratches, and I didn't have to pay to get them fixed before I put them on my car. The kit is poorly constructed. There is no question of that. My body shop did the best they could with what i gave them.

Oh by the way, you wanna meet up and check out my car, I'm avaiable ALL day today. Maybe you won't be such as a$$hole in person when you see me.

Call me up. Get the number from Robert, since he has passed it out to several EUROREV customers already, and we'll meet up to settle our differences.

Last edited by clkal; 02-22-2004 at 02:48 PM.
Old 02-22-2004, 02:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

01' CLK55
Originally posted by 3 bAn 2 PoW 0
and also what kind of springs and shocks are you using? thanks

-Greg
h&r sport springs. Billstein shocks.

AL
Old 02-22-2004, 02:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

01' CLK55
Nice fake Brabus rims too!
have i fronted and told people that these are original brabus Vi's? i don't think so.
Old 02-22-2004, 02:51 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sure, lets meet up. You have my contact info. By the way, I never complained about your post...stop pinning me down for no reason. I just had genuine interest in how bad/good it would turn out. Please don't provoke me with name calling either, you don't see me calling you names?

I say had genuine interest because from the looks of your car, you are just a very very thrifty person, which isn't anything wrong, everyone has their own budget and gauge of what is a reasonable amount of money to spend on anything. Not really eager to drive back to san jose to just see a car with a replica kit and fake rims. But if you really think you'd prefer calling me names in person and seeing what happens after that, let me know, you have my number. thx.
Old 02-22-2004, 02:56 PM
Banned

Originally posted by clkal
have i fronted and told people that these are original brabus Vi's? i don't think so.
Never said you did. Just felt like pointing it out because I'm just a proponent of authentic merchandise, and I say my piece whenever I come across ppl with fake stuff. Please do read what ppl say carefully...might be that pink thong that's throwing you off.
Old 02-22-2004, 03:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally posted by clkal
hold on....let me put on my hot pink thong first.......
Lol, seroiusly, take some shots when you have time. Looks like the bodyshop did a good job on the kit. I don't give a shiet if its fake Brabus or not, your ride looks fahking hard !! Good job !!

-Bruce
Old 02-22-2004, 03:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
Tesla Model S
Hey clkal, from what I can see it looks like your body shop did a great job. I'm with bruce though, show some of that ***! Next mod should definitely be some OEM euro xenons. :0) The front end would look even better!
Old 02-22-2004, 04:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

4 wheeled car.
ckal sorry holmes, I went out last night and didn't resize the pics for you lol
Old 02-22-2004, 05:33 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2006 E350

Looks great. The kit looks amazing. I'm an a$$ person myself, let's see some pics of the rear
Old 02-22-2004, 08:51 PM
Out Of Control!!

w211 & w124
Your car is off the hook! I'm glad everything worked out, even though you had to go through a lot of shiznit to get there.
Old 02-23-2004, 02:33 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

01' CLK55
gotta tell you guys...... the a$$ shot will not be posted until the diffusor problem is fixed next week. I'm bringing the car back into the shop sometime early next week for them to fix all the problems. The diffusor is not sitting even right now. The side closest to the exhaust tip sits higher than the right side. I think they will have to cut some of it off in order to fit it properly.

other than that, thanks for all the compliments, guys. I'm glad to have my car back.
Old 02-23-2004, 02:34 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

01' CLK55
Originally posted by The Doctor
ckal sorry holmes, I went out last night and didn't resize the pics for you lol
no problem, doc. If you could still resize them and either send them back to me or post them on the pic thread, that would be awesome!
Old 02-23-2004, 02:44 AM

CL600
dude the car looks awesome, its hard to see where the problem was in fitment it looks perfect in those pics. Is there supposed to be like mesh or anything covering the bottom of the front?
Old 02-23-2004, 02:49 AM

CL600
BTW what was the total cost for painting/install?
Old 02-23-2004, 02:52 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

01' CLK55
Originally posted by MBZW210
dude the car looks awesome, its hard to see where the problem was in fitment it looks perfect in those pics. Is there supposed to be like mesh or anything covering the bottom of the front?
yes, there is mesh . I had it painted black opal as well. The mesh the kit came with looked like chicken wire, so I had the shop use the bulkier one.
Old 02-23-2004, 02:53 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

01' CLK55
Originally posted by MBZW210
BTW what was the total cost for painting/install?
PM or e-mail me and i'll tell you the cost.

AL
Old 02-23-2004, 04:33 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

r171
kit looks fine. dont know what all that crying was about.
Old 02-23-2004, 05:20 AM

I guess after realizing how good the $500 kit is, this first time newbie wont say about refund anymore.
Old 02-23-2004, 12:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

01' CLK55
Originally posted by CarlssonCRS
kit looks fine. dont know what all that crying was about.
yeah. the kit looks fine now. that's all you can say. YOU definitely know what my problems were before. You want me to list them again? no problem.......

1. *****ty customer service by EUROREV.
2. customer was promised a delivery date and the package was NOT delivered on time.
3. *****TY customer service.
4. customer was shipped a package that was contained in a jerry-rigged box made of 4 pieces of cardboard connected by scotch tape and ONE black strap.
5. customer received the rear bumper severely scratched and cracked in 2 places.
5. *****TY customer service.
6. EVERY single piece of the kit needed MAJOR modification.
7. *****TY customer service.
8. EUROREV gave out my cell number to several people to call me to pretend that they were interested customers, which leads to *****TY customer service again.
9. BOTTOM LINE : do NOT buy anything from ROBERT or EUROREV. Once they get your money, they will blame ALL problems on other people, and will NOT take any responsibility themselves.

you understand now, you dolt? How many times do I have to tell you these problems before you understand that EUROREV pretty much F*KED up? I have no problem keeping this thread alive and letting all the new and exisitng members know what kind of mickey mouse , P.O.S. operation you are running down there. All you had to post was "hey dude....your car looks great. I apologize for all the **** you had to go through." BUT , NO...... EUROREV had to post another rude and totally STUPID comment about what I was crying about. Like I said....keep this thread alive! keep on saying that you don't know what i was griping about....keep on denying everything........why don't you guys hit yourself over your heads with a rock and finally take responsibility for your F*CK up?

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM EUROREV!!!!!!!!! they will F*CK you!

Last edited by clkal; 02-23-2004 at 12:42 PM.
Old 02-23-2004, 12:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

01' CLK55
Originally posted by BryBenz
I guess after realizing how good the $500 kit is, this first time newbie wont say about refund anymore.
i guess after realizing how good the "hooked on phonics" kit, this 159 post newbie still doesn't know how to speak or write with proper grammar. DAMN , dude.... have you read any of my previous posts? If you did, you would know that EUROREV offered me a $150 refund check which I told them to shove it up Robert's Mom's A$$. This $500 kit is a PIECE OF *****! the money I spent on modifying this POS doesn't make it a $500 kit anymore. Invest some time reading all my posts before you follow your daddy and post stuff right after he does.

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM EUROREV!!!!!!!they will F*CK YOU!!!!

Last edited by clkal; 02-23-2004 at 12:44 PM.
Old 02-23-2004, 12:52 PM
Banned

Hey CLKAL,

Still waiting for you call me or pm on a place/time to meet up so I can see the kit in person? or you said you wanted to say certain things to my face?

I've already left you my contact info, so quit dodging
Old 02-23-2004, 01:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

01' CLK55
Hey CLKAL,

Still waiting for you call me or pm on a place/time to meet up so I can see the kit in person? or you said you wanted to say certain things to my face?

I've already left you my contact info, so quit dodging
what a front! you already told me you didn't want to drive all the way down to the south bay to see a car with a replica kit and replica rims. Now you suddenly have the time? You think i'm dodging you? LOL. When YOU find the time to make the LONG JOURNEY ALL the way down to the south bay (shiz), YOU call me. I've just PM'd you MY info.
Old 02-23-2004, 01:15 PM
Banned

have a house in santa clara too, gotta check in from time to time. Will let you know, check pm. thx.
Old 02-23-2004, 02:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

4 wheeled car.
Meet me in San Luis Obispo, I will kick every body's *** who clown my car. LMAO.
Old 02-23-2004, 02:02 PM
Banned

Originally posted by The Doctor
Meet me in San Luis Obispo, I will kick every body's *** who clown my car. LMAO.
hahaha. u clown.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: BEWARE of Carlsson RS REPLICA kit on EBAY