CLK-Class (W208) 1998-2002: CLK 200, CLK 230K, CLK 320, CLK 430 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

BEWARE of Carlsson RS REPLICA kit on EBAY

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-24-2004, 09:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
01' CLK55
Originally posted by CarlssonCRS
hey we didnt crack your kit fool! we could have filed an insurance claim with the shipper but you didnt want it. also i dont have your cell phone number, why would i wanna call you anyway?
i guess it is EUROREV's customer service policy to DENY everything and blame other people for things that go wrong. Keep up the good work! OH yeah, did I forget to mention something?

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM EUROREV!!!!!!!!! THEY WILL JACK YOU!!!!!!
Old 02-24-2004, 09:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CL600
Dude, I was on your side in the beginning and I felt bad about the trouble...but come on man, your kit looks great as I said before. With your comments it seems like your mission is to now make Eurorev look bad and mess up their business.

I spent 20K+ with eurorev THROUGH ROBERT. I have bought an authentic lorinser kit, rims, and replica hamann kit for my bmw. Every single transaction went by smoothly. They even helped me do custom work like tinted taillights, F01 lorinser fenders for a W210(which isnt avaliable through lorinser)... He prepaints everything from me and one time they drove up to SF to deliver me a Rieger front bumper. 8 hours away, I save $100 on shipping. Bad service? come on man...

I didn't want to bring up my personal experience with them but this thread has turned into a personal attack on Robert and Eurorev, so heres my experience with them...known them for many years and spent $20K plus, I have a porsche 996 on the way and my techart parts will be purchased from them....

You gotta realize that despite all the work, look at your car man, it looks GOOD, aftermarket stuff will always take more work than expected, even authentic $2000 lorinser exhuast don't fit right, ask member HANK and he'll back this up. Just let it go man, come on...this thread's going nowhere and in the end, your car looks awesome. Money well spent as its still a cheap price to get that look.
Old 02-24-2004, 09:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

r171
techart parts? you cant beat our prices for techart parts!
Old 02-24-2004, 09:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

01' CLK55
Originally posted by MBZW210
Dude, I was on your side in the beginning and I felt bad about the trouble...but come on man, your kit looks great as I said before. With your comments it seems like your mission is to now make Eurorev look bad and mess up their business.

I spent 20K+ with eurorev THROUGH ROBERT. I have bought an authentic lorinser kit, rims, and replica hamann kit for my bmw. Every single transaction went by smoothly. They even helped me do custom work like tinted taillights, F01 lorinser fenders for a W210(which isnt avaliable through lorinser)... He prepaints everything from me and one time they drove up to SF to deliver me a Rieger front bumper. 8 hours away, I save $100 on shipping. Bad service? come on man...

I didn't want to bring up my personal experience with them but this thread has turned into a personal attack on Robert and Eurorev, so heres my experience with them...known them for many years and spent $20K plus, I have a porsche 996 on the way and my techart parts will be purchased from them....

You gotta realize that despite all the work, look at your car man, it looks GOOD, aftermarket stuff will always take more work than expected, even authentic $2000 lorinser exhuast don't fit right, ask member HANK and he'll back this up. Just let it go man, come on...this thread's going nowhere and in the end, your car looks awesome. Money well spent as its still a cheap price to get that look.
i understand what you are saying, and I'm glad that you had good experiences with EUROREV in the past. I had a prior good experience as well. I'm NOT out to mess up their business....i think CARLSSONCRS has done more to hurt his own business than i have. It's easy to keep happy customers when things go smoothly.....I just wanted to let all the fellow members on this forum know how EUROREV handles transactions that do NOT go smoothly. EUROREV denies everything, doesn't take responsibility for their employee's mistakes, and worst of all, has POOR customer service.
Old 02-24-2004, 10:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I believe this thread could have been ended about 20 pages ago if CLKAL just got some sort of apology for the way his situation turned out from Robert or Eurorev. Unfortunately, he didnt get that and some people got his private home # and were calling him @ home and tried to flip the script to make him out to be the bad guy and it just progressed downwards from there.

Either way its enough already,
Al your car looks great . Congratulations on how everything turned out.
Old 02-24-2004, 10:25 PM

Originally posted by clkal
i guess it is EUROREV's customer service policy to DENY everything and blame other people for things that go wrong. Keep up the good work! OH yeah, did I forget to mention something?

LOL U said u got jack up for $500 full kit? then who ask you to buy it ??dont buy it no sweat. ROTFLOL IF u cant afford a BENZ dont be too hard on yourself buying high mileage 99 CLK, why dont u buy a brand new Honda civic! Oh someone on local bodyshop just spend $2500 on civic bodykits, can u pay that much ?!

sorry clkal, I GUESS WE KNOW WHO IS THE IDIOT HERE, robert's 300 excellent positive feedback cant be wrong, it is a fact. No one will hear you saying that they has poor cust. service.

http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAP...ck&userid=b870

hey poor soul, just buy a civic then go to honda forum and take all of this bulls*** . We all professional and dont deal with a cheap retard here.
Old 02-24-2004, 10:35 PM

Originally posted by J Lucas
I believe this thread could have been ended about 20 pages ago if CLKAL just got some sort of apology for the way his situation turned out from Robert or Eurorev. Unfortunately, he didnt get that and some people got his private home # and were calling him @ home and tried to flip the script to make him out to be the bad guy and it just progressed downwards from there.

Either way its enough already,
Al your car looks great . Congratulations on how everything turned out.
There is no such thing for an apology. someone get what He paid no more no less. It is a replica business, learn a bit before you said anything useless here.
Old 02-25-2004, 12:34 AM
Almost a Member!

clk 500
clkal, you are being a btch about your problems, but i dont blame you, probably would have done the same thing. as a customer, you should have that right.

a respectful shop should "professionally respond."

as many of you should understand, when youve ordered something (that you really want), waiting for it is a killer. when youre told two days, and then its three, four, and so on, the anticipation just kills. but when you get that something, and its just fuucckked up (scratches, dents) its a different story. youre like what the fuuuccckkk, this is bulllshiitttt, i cant believe that fukkkkn company and so on.

initially carlson something or other stated that robert did what he did on his personal time. so why would carlson then began defending robert (which is what employer should do). WHY????

carlson's employeee (robert) basically fuuckced him... i'd fire him. how would clkal even had known robert worked for evorev???, if robert didnt tell him... my guess is robert probably represented himself with evo.

clkal was pissed about his experience, and voiced it. carlsoncrs just made it worse. after seeing carlson's replies, why would anybody wanna buy something from him, regardless of clk's experience. i would hate to have to deal with a retailer as described by clk.

whatever...
Old 02-25-2004, 03:22 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

01' CLK55
Originally posted by BryBenz
hey poor soul, just buy a civic then go to honda forum and take all of this bulls*** . We all professional and dont deal with a cheap retard here.
with "professionals" like yourself trying to back eurorev, eurorev sure doesn't need enemies.....LOL.
Old 02-25-2004, 09:28 AM

Originally posted by clkal
with "professionals" like yourself trying to back eurorev, eurorev sure doesn't need enemies.....LOL.
LOLOL who want to back up someone like you who has 20grand worth of car. they usually ask either borrowing some money or asking where to buy cheap parts for their trash car.

Last edited by BryBenz; 02-25-2004 at 05:39 PM.
Old 02-25-2004, 09:42 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

S4
Originally posted by MBZW210

you are definately taking this too far man,,, just get over it and move on there are more important things in life

Old 02-25-2004, 09:44 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLK63 Black Series
LOLOL who want to back up someone who has 20grand worth of car. they usually ask either borrow some money or asking where to buy cheap parts for their trash car.
that was pretty shallow.
Old 02-25-2004, 09:47 AM

Originally posted by moa4r
you are definately taking this too far man,,, just get over it and move on there are more important things in life

better talk about this asap to the infamous creator of this thread, the poor doctor !
Old 02-25-2004, 09:49 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

S4
better talk about this asap to the infamous creator of this thread, the poor doctor !
my comment was for clkal
Old 02-25-2004, 10:03 AM

Originally posted by moa4r
my comment was for clkal
yeah He is a chiro****tor

https://mbworld.org/forums/member.ph...o&userid=10717
Old 02-25-2004, 10:41 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

BryBenz,
Yo arent very intelligent are you?
Old 02-25-2004, 11:07 AM

Originally posted by J Lucas
BryBenz,
Yo arent very intelligent are you?
I have been trying to be detail with facts and He blew it like talking to lil boy.. so here I am. I know what your 'intelligent' refer to. I am getting BsCSE degree within 6 months. dont need good grammar for programming. just in case u want to know..
Old 02-25-2004, 05:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

01' CLK55
I have been trying to be detail with facts and He blew it like talking to lil boy.. so here I am. I know what your 'intelligent' refer to. I am getting BsCSE degree within 6 months. dont need good grammar for programming. just in case u want to know..
you are such an extra-ordinary super stud, brybenz. Can i be your friend?
Old 02-25-2004, 06:10 PM
Banned

Originally posted by AMG BRED
why wasn't this thread locked when it should have been... i read through this whole thread and now i regret it.. i wasted 10 mins of my time that i will not get back and i feel dumber after reading this thread. This thread should have been locked on page 2, right after CLKAL started to personally attack people.. Mods lacked on their job.

Harris did not deserve to be attacked, he has given tons of people on this forums, including me, valuable and knowledgable advice. I stand by him 100%.
You know why? Because this thread is hurting Evosport's competition.

It's all personal. They could care less about their sponsors or members. So long as they can control access to information to garner business/attention in their own favor, they could give a rat's *** about their sponsors.

Try doing this same thing to evosport, and you will see yourself banned, thread deleted and all in a matter of minutes.

Im surprised the sponsors haven't withdrawn their ad subscriptions from this forum yet...the fact that the admin changes their TOA to meet their fancies at any time of the week or menstrual cycle doesn't help either.

Last edited by mbphreak; 02-25-2004 at 06:30 PM.