CLK-Class (W209) 2003 on: CLK 270 CDI, CLK 200K, CLK 200 CGI, CLK 240, CLK 320, CLK 350, CLK 500, CLK 550 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

2004 Ice Blue CLK320 with 17k miles

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-16-2006, 09:51 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
00 MB ML55, 91 Toyota Supra Turbo(sold), 06 E500(gone), 03 BMW M3
2004 Ice Blue CLK320 with 17k miles

What should I expect to pay private party? It has xenons, navi, Ice blue paint, white(creme colored top) and stone interior
Old 11-16-2006, 05:00 PM
Out Of Control!!

cmon guys... nothing? my dad is looking in to this car, and I know they are retailing for 42k

Any idea for private party?
Old 11-16-2006, 05:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
05 SL500, 02 BMW Z3 (Mrs. VF), 05 FJR1300, 91 ZX-11
Based on eBay auctions, high 30's. 320's took a hit when the 350 came out.
Old 11-17-2006, 08:57 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2010 ML350 GAS 4Matic
http://www.kbb.com
Old 11-17-2006, 09:35 AM
Out Of Control!!

I dont believe KBB for one worthless minute, it appraises my ML much higher then its actual market value
Old 11-17-2006, 03:43 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2010 ML350 GAS 4Matic
Kelley Blue book was a good place for me to start when I was looking to buy. I was looking at 2004 CLK 500's and KBB states:

35,635 Excellent Cond
33,805 Good Cond

This was right in-line with a lot of the pricing I was seeing in my area. Most of the private party cars I was looking at were listed at $35k with some willingness to negotiate - very similar to KBB. Dealers were asking $42k+ on their lot and they were offering people around $31k for a trade-in.

I ended up getting my car from an internet-only dealer for $34,500 - pretty much exactly what I was able to deal with a private party - except this car was much nicer than anything I could find from a private party.

If you want even more market value estimates, it's as simple as going to cars.com or autotrader.com and looking at what people are selling for in your area.

Last edited by Eich; 11-17-2006 at 03:46 PM.
Old 11-17-2006, 04:53 PM

05 SL500, 02 BMW Z3 (Mrs. VF), 05 FJR1300, 91 ZX-11
the glacier ice color was a $pecial order color and very rare. i've only seen 2, one on ebay and one at a dealer. The dealer one was new and he was having a hard time moving it, in fact, he was predicting the car would have a birthday before they sold it.

I think it's a pretty color combo for a chick driver.
Old 11-17-2006, 10:55 PM

2009 Audi R8
I got an Ice blue CLK and let me tell you. Its one of the main reasons if not the only I got the car. I have heard so many people on this board and other boards say how its a hot car for a chick...... All I got to say its all about the individual and what he/she can pull off. As for the color I can not begin to tell you how many compliments I get. I have had people try to pull me over to talk about the car, Countless pictures taken of it in everyday life mall,movies,shopping,gym, pretty much a day doesn't go by that I drive it that I do not get a compliment on it. The second i saw the color I fell in Love with it. A lot of my friends thought I was crazy when I showed them pictures of it, but they all admit today how wrong they were and tell me they will kill me when i get rid of it. Just my 2 cents I honesty think that it is the best color for a CLK and may be the best color Mercedes ever to came out with. There are many similar colors from diamond silver to glacier blue. But please dont be mistaken when you see the Ice Blue in person you will be surprised. I am gonna try and take some pics over the weekend since I finally got a camera and put some pictures up for all your thoughts. In addition the color being so rare makes it so much better in my mind.
Old 11-18-2006, 12:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Mercedes
Originally Posted by nytojerz
I got an Ice blue CLK and let me tell you. Its one of the main reasons if not the only I got the car. I have heard so many people on this board and other boards say how its a hot car for a chick...... All I got to say its all about the individual and what he/she can pull off. As for the color I can not begin to tell you how many compliments I get. I have had people try to pull me over to talk about the car, Countless pictures taken of it in everyday life mall,movies,shopping,gym, pretty much a day doesn't go by that I drive it that I do not get a compliment on it. The second i saw the color I fell in Love with it. A lot of my friends thought I was crazy when I showed them pictures of it, but they all admit today how wrong they were and tell me they will kill me when i get rid of it. Just my 2 cents I honesty think that it is the best color for a CLK and may be the best color Mercedes ever to came out with. There are many similar colors from diamond silver to glacier blue. But please dont be mistaken when you see the Ice Blue in person you will be surprised. I am gonna try and take some pics over the weekend since I finally got a camera and put some pictures up for all your thoughts. In addition the color being so rare makes it so much better in my mind.
Agree. Ice blue is the 1st choice if I were to buy CLK. I like it very much the first time I saw that color on a CLK at my dealership a while ago.
Old 11-18-2006, 11:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Mercedes-Benz
Originally Posted by nytojerz

man i remember u from the edison meet last summer, nice car!
Old 11-19-2006, 05:03 PM

2009 Audi R8
Thanks Man Appreciate It I am gonna try and post pics
Old 11-20-2006, 11:46 AM

2009 Audi R8
If anyone here knows how to post pics. I would be more than happy to email you a few pics so you could put them up for me.