CLK-Class (W209) 2003 on: CLK 270 CDI, CLK 200K, CLK 200 CGI, CLK 240, CLK 320, CLK 350, CLK 500, CLK 550 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

stream pandora...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-12-2011, 04:34 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLK 550
stream pandora...

is it possible to stream pandora via bluetooth from iphone??
Old 09-12-2011, 06:22 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
05 CL65 AMG, 07 Ferrari F430, 03 Range Rover HSE
Yes it is with an Anystream.... see Cartronics.com
Old 09-12-2011, 09:29 PM

2004 W209 CLK500 Convertible
http://www.griffintechnology.com/itrip
Best $50 bucks I spent.
Used for trips up Hwy 101 and Vegas from San Diego.
Old 09-12-2011, 10:19 PM

19 C300
yep motorola t505 works like a charm
Old 09-13-2011, 06:03 AM

E coupe
anystream didn't work for me

my 2 cents on the cartronics anystream:

2012 e coupe so very new firmware. I used the ipod connector cable which i verified as being the one 'supported' by cartonics (Mercedes part number A 001 827 82 04) http://www.cartronics.com/POM.html

My phone, htc desire hd running android 2.3, connects fine to the anystream and the led on the anystream flashes once every 6 seconds suggesting the connection phone<--->anystream is fine.

However the media interface on the car is stuck at 'activating device' and nothing else happens.

For the record, I called anystream and they took my call and were very polite. However the suggested 'solution' is to go and buy a composite av cable with authentication chip from apple to connect the anystream via usb - this costs very close to the price i paid for the anystream. With this in mind I may have opted for a different solution (like the motorolla gateway). I am also in Cyprus so sending it back is not really an option/feasible/cost effective. Thus I'm left with a $80 square of plastic. I may eventually go buy the composite cable but at this point i'm weary
Old 09-15-2011, 08:52 AM

E coupe
I tried to edit the original post but cant so I have to quote instead.

NOTE: fwiw cartronics.com are "good people" - even after my negative review and after some back/forth with them - they are still responding to my questions. I believe their 100% money back guarantee. I understand that many people have had success with this product. I'm in the process of trying to source an apple usb cable 'with authentication chip' (the apple store won't deliver to my country and not sure that the ones on ebay/amazon have the 'apple authentication chip' built in which is what I need). If I get my hands on one and try it out I'll post back here.

Originally Posted by e_coup
my 2 cents on the cartronics anystream:

2012 e coupe so very new firmware. I used the ipod connector cable which i verified as being the one 'supported' by cartonics (Mercedes part number A 001 827 82 04) http://www.cartronics.com/POM.html

My phone, htc desire hd running android 2.3, connects fine to the anystream and the led on the anystream flashes once every 6 seconds suggesting the connection phone<--->anystream is fine.

However the media interface on the car is stuck at 'activating device' and nothing else happens.

For the record, I called anystream and they took my call and were very polite. However the suggested 'solution' is to go and buy a composite av cable with authentication chip from apple to connect the anystream via usb - this costs very close to the price i paid for the anystream. With this in mind I may have opted for a different solution (like the motorolla gateway). I am also in Cyprus so sending it back is not really an option/feasible/cost effective. Thus I'm left with a $80 square of plastic. I may eventually go buy the composite cable but at this point i'm weary
Old 09-18-2011, 07:40 PM

W209 Clk Conv
i stream mine i didnt need to add anything? i have the ipod hook up, I use slacker radio app on my apple touch my cell put out hotspot wifi and im good. i just turn on ipod then start the app and its good to go...
Old 10-10-2011, 01:28 AM

2000 Volvo S40, 2006 Hummer H3, 2008 CLK550
motorola roadster!! for the droid users!!!! download motospeak and it'll speak out your text messages too

i stream VEVO music videos too
Old 10-10-2011, 07:38 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
CLS 63 S AMG , s500,clk550
bought mine from ebay 42$

avoid cartronics full of liars, i ordered the any stream 4 months ago from them. they told me it was in stock and it would ship it next day. 1 week later and nothing. so i call again and they tell me that they ran out. i ask them how long they say 2 weeks. so 2 weeks go buy and nothing. so i call again and them tell me that they will be in at the end of the month.. still nothing!!! then they tell me its delayed because of some Chinese holiday. so i waited another few weeks and nothing. i call up and cancelled at this point. i have enough of there crap. besides the modules on ebay are 1/2 the cost of cartronics and perform without a problem
Old 10-10-2011, 09:28 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Originally Posted by fusion2007
bought mine from ebay 42$

avoid cartronics full of liars, i ordered the any stream 4 months ago from them. they told me it was in stock and it would ship it next day. 1 week later and nothing. so i call again and they tell me that they ran out. i ask them how long they say 2 weeks. so 2 weeks go buy and nothing. so i call again and them tell me that they will be in at the end of the month.. still nothing!!! then they tell me its delayed because of some Chinese holiday. so i waited another few weeks and nothing. i call up and cancelled at this point. i have enough of there crap. besides the modules on ebay are 1/2 the cost of cartronics and perform without a problem
I am not sure who this person is, but besides 5 weeks that we were out of them last June, we have hundreds of them in stock - and many customers that have bought multiple units after buying the first one. - I am sorry you had a bad experience, but we do not lie about anything and once in a great while things do not go as we would like them too.
Old 10-12-2011, 02:55 AM

2000 Volvo S40, 2006 Hummer H3, 2008 CLK550
i guess it was a bad month...ive heard good things about cartronics products
Old 10-12-2011, 09:23 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Originally Posted by sleepyheadzzz
i guess it was a bad month...ive heard good things about cartronics products
Thank you for your comment.... yes we are very proud of our reputation. Of course it is nearly impossible to please everyone all the time... but we sure try. Sometimes supply lines get clogged and things do go on backorder, but that is true of every market.