CLK55 AMG, CLK63 AMG (W208, W209) 2000 - 2010 (Two Generations)

Best ECU tuning for a 2003 CLK55

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-01-2005, 04:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2002 CLK 55 AMG
Dyno

Ok guys I'm looking to get my car dynoed in the bay area so we can at least compare if there were any gains vs powerchips results. That will tell the truth.
Old 07-01-2005, 05:54 PM

Brad,
Seriously, I'm not here to instigate anything or promote nor am I spreading untruths. I do have a grudge with Powerchip, because they refused to honor their return policy. I just want the truth...I think dynos can speak for themselves minus all the petty drama.

I have dyno'd my car before my chipping with Speed Innovation and after (at Dynospot racing), I gained a solid 23hp. From the Powerchip, I lost 9hp, but did gain in fuel economy. If you will allow it, I will get a copy of the dynos from dynospot to post here.

Check your PM later this evening, I'm at work right now I dont have my VIN number with me, but you can verify my experience w/ Powerchip later. I have on a number of occasions asked for a refund, and it was not honored and I was fed with the above reasoning earlier mention. My car was brought directly to Powerchip.

Internet heresay is a b1tch, and just because Powerchip posted a little column with allegations + legal repercussions, doesn't mean they are true either.

That is why I want to learn the truth, instead of this, which is beginning to mount up as, "Party A said this, Party B said that, now lets get the pissfest on" kind of situation. We all learn nothing...

Thanks.
Old 07-01-2005, 06:34 PM
MBWorld Founder

ones too fast according to CHP!
OK, let me restate this.

I HAVE BEEN PERSONALLY INVOLVED. The facts stated in relation to the legal standing are 100% true. The lies about that person being a founder are hilarious. The allegations that there is no development is preposterous. I HAVE BEEN INVOLVED. I am not an annonymous poster. I am a board owner and tuner. I have much more to lose by spreading untruths (which is why we don't) then some people who don't even post their identities (not singling you out alone).

If you have a dyno that shows more HP, great. I can show you thousands of dynos.

Showing a dyno says nothign about the "TRUTH." The truth is stated above. There are legal implications. Certain people have stolen and infringed upon others. That will not be shown in a dyno, that is shown in business practice, character and integrity. I think enough has been said here to raise the proper red flags with the community and make them take a REAL HARD LOOK at who they do business with.

Thanks,
Brad