CLK55 AMG, CLK63 AMG (W208, W209) 2000 - 2010 (Two Generations)

Anyone Race The Following Vehicles?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-27-2006, 01:11 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Goodnight dipshat!
Old 06-27-2006, 01:22 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by Thericker
Can you subtract correctly? your weight 3520, E55 3680 = 160lbs less + a SuperCharger = your not in the same league there Shakespeare
Can you? You listed the weight difference as 45 pounds, remember? Right here:
Originally Posted by The*****er
He child prodigy Improv Why don't you elaborate on the 1999 E55 comparison??? You only weigh 45lbs less than them
Let's do a little research:
Edmunds.com specs for 2001 CLK55 AMG:
Weight = 3444 pounds. (Gee *****y, that sounds very close to 3450!!)

Edmunds.com specs for 1999 E55 AMG:
Weight = 3680 pounds.

Now, in my book, 3680 - 3444 is about 200 pounds, which is what I wrote...if you want precision, it comes out to 236 pounds, *****y...so what was it about that 45 pounds you were saying again, Speedy?

And I like how that you, out of sheer desperation, are now resorting to nitpicking rather than addressing anything substantive...wow, what a shock. Anything but address those pesky li'l facts, eh *****y?
Old 06-27-2006, 01:30 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Talk about lying that's all you do I've cited you on multiple
Oh? So how about providing an example of my lying, *****y?

I can cite four with no difficulty:

1) you falsely accused me of picking the slowest A4 C6 times, when in fact I'd picked the fastest;

2) you falsely said that Dennis guy had run a 12.5x "bone stock", yet his car was listed under the modified cars on the list;

3) you falsely claimed that I'd said that you'd beat me no doubt, when I never said any such thing;

4) you stated I'd lied when I stated my car weighed 3450 pounds, which is proven wrong by the Edmunds.com data above;

That's four lies from you. Now it's your turn: show an example of my telling a lie in this thread.
Old 06-27-2006, 01:33 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by Improviz
I'm doing a pretty good job of beeyutch-slapping your dumb *** around this forum. You quote torque: I quote gears. You quote anecdotes; I quote times reported by actual vette owners.

This is too stupid to even qualify as an argument. The data I provided shows that in gears 1-3, the CLK55 is putting 124%, 142%, and 149% of the torque at the wheels as yours is, because yours has sucky gearing.

Admit it, dude...you tried to make a point with torque, but you were too stupid to understand the effects of gearing, and I slapped your ignorant *** down.

And so does the CLK55, because it has high torque, *and* its peak comes in at a lower RPM, *and* it has skinnier tires than your 'vette. So the same argument is applicable here, moron. But it sure is funny how many 6-speed 'vettes managed to go much faster...oh, gee, that might be because they actually have six gears and decent gearing, which to anyone but a brainless ignorant moron like yourself explains why they are faster...you, being totally ignorant of physics, drag racing, cars, and pretty much anything else, cannot comprehend this, of course.

Can you say 245's, brainless?

No, you lying ***** I listed ALL of the times for the C6 A4 cars from the list of the fastest C6's that is maintained by user Tommy D. This list is from a thread where C6 owners, at a Corvette forum, were invited to report their fastest times. They did, and Tommy D created this list:
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/show...&postcount=696

So, you lying little POS, what I did was take ALL of the SHOWROOM STOCK cars with FOUR SPEED AUTOS like YOURS from that list, and list them here. Got it, moron? If there's ONE A4 car from his list under the Showroom Stock car that I left out of my list, produce it now, or admit that you're lying through your crooked goddamn teeth, because I faithfully reproduced all of them. So suck it, loser...that list is accurate, and anyone can click on the link above and see for themselves. All cars with a four-speed auto are designated "A4", and your Dennis IS NOT ON THE LIST of Showroom Stock (i.e., UNMODIFIED) cars. So that's TWO lies from you in one thread.

Hahaha, well, if you have no clue or concept of the fact that gearing does affect a car's ET, then, yeah, I guess it makes sense to you, but that's just because you're a moron. And oh, well, the guy in the blue C6 auto I spanked four times last week sure seemed real to me...of course, you'll say I'm lying, because that's all you can do; you goddamn sure can't prove it. But I'm not arguing that in general, CLKs are faster; all I'm arguing is that you're a ****-talking fool when you say that you'd take down a CLK55 by "buslengths", which you later modded to "6 lengths". I said that if you win at all, it'd be by no more than a few lengths, and that's IF.

Oh, bull****, you were trying to make a dumb argument about how the weight and the torque gave you such an advantage, but the only problem is that you're so stupid and ignorant that you don't even know what gearing your car has, or ours for that matter. Oh, and FYI: my car is a W208, not a W209. The W209s are heavier. My car weighs 3450 pounds. Christ, you're an ignorant idiot....see the pic below; Car & Driver weighed a 208 in at 3520, a bit heavier than mine. Ignoramus...

You need to stop smoking whatever it is you're smoking. You haven't refuted a single fact I've produced over the course of this debate, haven't even tried, and every point you've attempted to make lies on the floor in shreds.

Like, for example, my car's weight:
R U O.K.??? you just listed this 3520lbs??????????I to can go to Edmunds Autotrader etc.. and get different weights too.once again you try to feebly gain control by finding the lowest weight listing for your good ole 208!
Old 06-27-2006, 01:45 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
R U O.K.??? you just listed this 3520lbs??????????I to can go to Edmunds Autotrader etc.. and get different weights too.once again you try to feebly gain control by finding the lowest weight listing for your good ole 208!
What is the most pathetic about this is that had you even bothered to read the portion of my thread you'd quoted, you'd have seen the following and realized that you were preparing to make yourself look stupid again...but it's too late:

Car & Driver weighed a 208 in at 3520, a bit heavier than mine. Ignoramus...
I know that you probably live in a hazy dream world where every car off of every assembly line weighs exactly the same, where gearing has no effect upon acceleration, where wheelspin takes 100 mph off of your trap speed, etc., but what I plainly stated, and what you quoted, was that the Car & Driver car weighed in at a bit heavier than mine.

Unfortunately, you were talking about mine:
Can you subtract correctly? your weight 3520,
No, *****y. My weight 195. My car weight 3450. Car and Driver car weight 3520. Got that?

Quick question for you: how many times did you have to repeat the first grade?
Old 06-27-2006, 01:53 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
What is the most pathetic about this is that had you even bothered to read the portion of my thread you'd quoted, you'd have seen the following and realized that you were preparing to make yourself look stupid again...but it's too late:

I know that you probably live in a hazy dream world where every car off of every assembly line weighs exactly the same, where gearing has no effect upon acceleration, where wheelspin takes 100 mph off of your trap speed, etc., but what I plainly stated, and what you quoted, was that the Car & Driver car weighed in at a bit heavier than mine.

Unfortunately, you were talking about mine:

No, *****y. My weight 195. My car weight 3450. Car and Driver car weight 3520. Got that?

Quick question for you: how many times did you have to repeat the first grade?
Instead of all your posturing & laying, why not gather your fellow clk55 208 brothers together & get one to race me Deuchebag?? put up or shut up your magazine this, that, has worn thin
Old 06-27-2006, 09:31 AM

07 C6 MN6, 02 C5(sold), 05 CLK55, 98 ML320
why is it that the six-speed manuals seem to be trapping so much faster??
The torque management on the auto C6 and GTO have just been killin the performance of these vehicles from a straightline perspective. of course once you correct this, you won't be showroom stock anymore but it gets the auto's trapping almost as high as the manuals. thats where the gearing gets the M6 cars trapping only 1-2mph higher and not 5mph.
Old 06-27-2006, 03:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by vette
The torque management on the auto C6 and GTO have just been killin the performance of these vehicles from a straightline perspective. of course once you correct this, you won't be showroom stock anymore but it gets the auto's trapping almost as high as the manuals. thats where the gearing gets the M6 cars trapping only 1-2mph higher and not 5mph.
Excellent point!
Old 06-27-2006, 08:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

mymbonline
Improviz (spl?), ive never seen any stock clk55 pull 109 in the 1/4... ever ever

the ricker, pm sent, lets get down
Old 06-27-2006, 08:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by AMG_55
Improviz (spl?), ive never seen any stock clk55 pull 109 in the 1/4... ever ever

the ricker, pm sent, lets get down
AMG_55 PM'd you my cellio bro! next week sometime call me Sean...
Old 06-27-2006, 08:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Anyone care to Video this for us???

Would be great to catch it for the forum! pm 1 of us to get details where, when etc....
Old 06-27-2006, 08:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
The torque management on the auto C6 and GTO have just been killin the performance of these vehicles from a straightline perspective.
And they don't put this on the manuals??? So the manuals don't have traction control?? From what I read, they do...

of course once you correct this, you won't be showroom stock anymore but it gets the auto's trapping almost as high as the manuals. thats where the gearing gets the M6 cars trapping only 1-2mph higher and not 5mph.
I plugged the times and traps for all of the fastest six speed manuals, the six speed autos, and the four speed autos on the list I've been posting into a spreadsheet, and from there it was a simple matter to have it calculate the average times and traps, along with the standard deviation for each.

The average traps, average speeds, and standard deviation (this number tells you that 67% of the cars in the sample trapped between +- this speed, so for example for the manual 6, 67% of the cars trapped between 111.4 and 115) for trap speeds for the three are as follows:

Manual six: 12.73 113.26 1.86

Auto six: 12.86 110.63 1.70

Auto four: 12.96 108.57 2.25

As you can see, the auto fours are averaging 2 mph slower than the auto sixes, and 4.6 mph slower than the manual sixes. And the four speed autos are trapping right in there with the CLK55s speed wise. Further, edmunds.com tested the A4 with a trap of 109, so these numbers are NOT anything to be suspicious of given edmunds.com's results, which are after all taken from the best run of multiple attempts.

Which means that *****y's claim that he could "pull a CLK55 by BUSLENGTHS" is a flat-out load of , unless he's got some serious mods. As I said: to pull someone by BUSLENGTHS in the 1/4, he'd need to be trapping several mph faster than them.

And lo and behold, as I discuss more in the following post, his "all I have is a CAI" mod bumped the average trap speed up by 4 mph and lowered the average ET by 0.4 in the auto cars into which it was installed.

Last edited by Improviz; 06-27-2006 at 08:55 PM.
Old 06-27-2006, 08:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Improviz (spl?),
[QUOTE=AMG_55]Deliberately misspelled. I was planning on getting it as a personalized plate, but here in Texas they can only count up to seven.

ive never seen any stock clk55 pull 109 in the 1/4... ever ever
Go get the May 2004 issue of Car & Driver, and turn to page 57. The 209 they tested ran a 13.1 @ 109. They also tested two C55s, which have same motor, gearing, drag coefficient, and weigh within 100 pounds of one another (per Edmunds.com, listed here and here , with traps at 108 mph (here) and (here).

And as pointed out above, the A4 Corvettes' average is 108. So, against a STOCK one, a CLK55 should do just fine....start modding them, and it's another story, as mods are much more widely available (and cheaper) for the 'vette motors than for ours.

For example, *****y's CAI mod alone made an enormous difference: on the modified list, the A4 cars that have this mod averaged 12.56 @ 112 mph. And the auto 6 car with only a CAI ran 12.51 @ 113.56. Which is a pickup of about 0.3 to 0.4 seconds, and about 3-4 mph over stock.

Which is why our boy *****y is so smug; he's not stock, and his mod picks up some serious numbers, although not by itself enough to pick up "BUSLENGTHS" as he put it, so either he's stupid or he's lying yet again--not too hard to believe after looking at the multiple lies he's told just over the course of this thread.

But yeah, it's easy for him to talk **** now that he's modded...but as I said before: modded vs. stock is unfair, and lame.
Old 06-27-2006, 09:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Instead of all your posturing & laying, why not gather your fellow clk55 208 brothers together & get one to race me Deuchebag?? put up or shut up your magazine this, that, has worn thin
Lol, speaking of putting up or shutting up: where are all of those "multiple lies" you'd caught me in during this thread, *****y boy? I already listed four of yours.

And yeah, we all know that your fellow corvette owners' actual 1/4 mile times are worthless, the scientifically conducted magazine tests are worthless, everything is worthless but what you, Ricky the *****y, have deemed to be "Fair and Balanced", which is, well, nothing. NO timeslip. NO video. Nothing except your word, which is worthless because as I already showed, just in this thread you've lied repeatedly.

But I've got a proposition for you: why don't you guys meet up at a proper drag strip and do some runs? That way you can show us your low 12 timeslips, eh *****y boy?

Or aren't you man enough to go to a real track? Too much of a wussy, are you boy?

Let's see some slips.
Old 06-27-2006, 09:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
[QUOTE=Improviz]
Deliberately misspelled. I was planning on getting it as a personalized plate, but here in Texas they can only count up to seven.

Go get the May 2004 issue of Car & Driver, and turn to page 57. The 209 they tested ran a 13.1 @ 109. They also tested two C55s, which have same motor, gearing, drag coefficient, and weigh within 100 pounds of one another (per Edmunds.com, listed here and here , with traps at 108 mph (here) and (here).

And as pointed out above, the A4 Corvettes' average is 108. So, against a STOCK one, a CLK55 should do just fine....start modding them, and it's another story, as mods are much more widely available (and cheaper) for the 'vette motors than for ours.

For example, *****y's CAI mod alone made an enormous difference: on the modified list, the A4 cars that have this mod averaged 12.56 @ 112 mph. And the auto 6 car with only a CAI ran 12.51 @ 113.56. Which is a pickup of about 0.3 to 0.4 seconds, and about 3-4 mph over stock.

Which is why our boy *****y is so smug; he's not stock, and his mod picks up some serious numbers, although not by itself enough to pick up "BUSLENGTHS" as he put it, so either he's stupid or he's lying yet again--not too hard to believe after looking at the multiple lies he's told just over the course of this thread.

But yeah, it's easy for him to talk **** now that he's modded...but as I said before: modded vs. stock is unfair, and lame.
Hey little Bitc*hbaby, I said earlier "I would happily remove my Vararam intake!!!"
Also did a little research on AMG_55's ride he has A moddified air/box k&N's & exhaust I think if we both ran are set-ups as is we should be back to even playing fields since all I have is CAI! I'll still pull 6+ lengths on 'em though

Improviz your like some little Startrek android NERD full of useless facts, Your cracking me up w/your little spread sheets, data analyzing, Slow down NERD BOY you're gonna melt your precious computer Will do what you allways dream about RACE our CARS for real!!!! Not inside your computer simulation world shut your Clownhole
Old 06-27-2006, 09:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Lol, speaking of putting up or shutting up: where are all of those "multiple lies" you'd caught me in during this thread, *****y boy? I already listed four of yours.

And yeah, we all know that your fellow corvette owners' actual 1/4 mile times are worthless, the scientifically conducted magazine tests are worthless, everything is worthless but what you, Ricky the *****y, have deemed to be "Fair and Balanced", which is, well, nothing. NO timeslip. NO video. Nothing except your word, which is worthless because as I already showed, just in this thread you've lied repeatedly.

But I've got a proposition for you: why don't you guys meet up at a proper drag strip and do some runs? That way you can show us your low 12 timeslips, eh *****y boy?

Or aren't you man enough to go to a real track? Too much of a wussy, are you boy?

Let's see some slips.
So now your tact is if it's a street race w/2 guys from this forum it's still not Valid for the great dipsheeahht Improv?? You see, when you race on your computer, by yourself, IMagination ect.. you have NO PROOF!! We will Dumbass so try an not blow a zeener diode, micro chip, until we get back w/results See ya Deuchebag!
Old 06-27-2006, 09:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
bs: rant rant rant dodge dodge dodge evade evade evade duck duck duck weave weave weave rant rant rant
Wow, another stupid childish rant....like I said: how many times did you have to repeat the first grade? And here's a hint: when you make fun of intelligent people using idiotic childish insults like "egghead", etc., your jealousy really shows.

Now then, are you going to be a man and go to a strip? You keep talking like I'm the magazine racer and you're the expert, and yet one, and only one, of us has ever been to a drag strip.

Oh, and I'm still waiting for all of these lies you supposedly caught me in, *****y boy. Where are they? Oh, yeah, that's right: they're MIA, like your timeslips.
Old 06-27-2006, 09:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Where are your timeslips, *****y boy? Just like I thought....not man enough to go to a track.

Oh, and are you saying that all of the Corvette owners whose times I posted as proof are liars now? And edmunds.com, and Car & Driver? All liars, *****y?
Old 06-27-2006, 09:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Wow, another stupid childish rant....like I said: how many times did you have to repeat the first grade? And here's a hint: when you make fun of intelligent people using idiotic childish insults like "egghead", etc., your jealousy really shows.

Now then, are you going to be a man and go to a strip? You keep talking like I'm the magazine racer and you're the expert, and yet one, and only one, of us has ever been to a drag strip.

Oh, and I'm still waiting for all of these lies you supposedly caught me in, *****y boy. Where are they? Oh, yeah, that's right: they're MIA, like your timeslips.
Ohh man you really need help! Improv the dense!!! Where on this thread title does it say anything about 1/4 mile Challenge?????
No where!! It was, Is, about street racing Dumbass!!

As far as your lies are concerned---You initialy lied about nearly all your kills, and your vehicle weight you back peddled so much I called you Clinton remember? You believe your own lies so moot point joker/your living in a fools paradise & my ensuing race is going to crack your dreamworld to pieces later Nerdboy go dig up some Quantum physics on how I'm going to loose the race & post at will Shakespeare

Last edited by Thericker; 06-27-2006 at 09:59 PM.
Old 06-27-2006, 09:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

mymbonline
i would rather not go to the track for the folowing reasons:
1. u can only go a little more than 100mph
2. my tires r done, i almost lost to a f150 of a light on the freeway on ramp
3. it makes it more fun cause its illegal
Old 06-27-2006, 09:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
i would rather not go to the track for the folowing reasons:
1. u can only go a little more than 100mph
2. my tires r done, i almost lost to a f150 of a light on the freeway on ramp
3. it makes it more fun cause its illegal
I've never been to the track, would love to. I agree I love street racing because you can 0-100, or freeway rolls 65-to whatever I've only done 145mph so far an this C6 hit it
Old 06-27-2006, 10:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Ohh man you really need help! Improv the dense!!! Where on this thread title does it say anything about 1/4 mile Challenge????? No where!! It was, Is, about street racing Dumbass!!
Wrong again, moron. Does it say anything whatsoever about street racing? No. Does it say anything about tracks and 1/4 mile times? Yes and yes. ashutt asked whether any of us had raced the following cars, then posted a list of cars. He then stated:

Originally Posted by asshutt
I would be interested in comparisons to the CLK AMGs, as the above cars all have similar 0 to 60 and 1/4 mile times to our cars. I know some of you have or had these cars. I also think our forum would benefit from a link at the top for track times- can we do this? Chappy has some good ones he could post. Thanks in advance.
Don't you ever get tired of being beeyutch-slapped around and proven wrong? You really are an idiot, lol...

Oh, and more excuses....just as I suspected: not enough sack to go to the track.

As far as your lies are concerned---You initialy lied about nearly all your kills,
Lol, what a joke....as if you have personally witnessed each and every race I've ever run. You're truly pathetic, to the point where you have to make stuff up now. Simple challenge: prove that I lied about any one of the races I've run, ever.

and your vehicle weight you back peddled so much I called you Clinton remember?
Again you lie, and you're so stupid that you can't even remember the lies you already told. I wrote that my car weighed 3540 pounds from the beginning of the thread, in response to YOUR incorrect assertion that my CLK55 weighed 3635 pounds, remember *****y? I never, ever claimed that MY vehicle weighed anything more, or less, or anything other than 3450 pounds. I *DID* cite other weight data (Car & Driver, edmunds.com) to debunk YOUR false claim that my car weighs 3450, but NOWHERE did I claim that MY car weighed anything other than 3450 pounds.

I explained this to you once, but you're obviously too stupid to comprehend it. But please, by all means: produce any quote where I said that my car weighed other than 3450 pounds.

You believe your own lies
Oh, those lies that you've oh so soundly proven, *****y Boy? Please, sir: step away from the crack pipe.

But given that you refuse to accept the timeslips provided by ten C6 A4 owners, two magazines, and so forth, one can hardly be surprised that in your little world, I'm a "liar", even though you have yet to provide a single instance of my doing it...as opposed to the multiple track times by multiple vette owners, etc....

[rest of childish rant snipped]

Last edited by Improviz; 06-27-2006 at 10:16 PM.
Old 06-27-2006, 10:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Wow, another stupid childish rant.... your jealousy really shows. :
You're such the hypocrite, & what could I be jealous of? Your old 208 55 what's it worth like 25k if it were MINT? please
Old 06-27-2006, 10:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
You're such the hypocrite, & what could I be jealous of? Your old 208 55 what's it worth like 25k if it were MINT? please
Wow, you mean cars depreciate? No ****? You mean, my car isn't worh the $72,000 it cost brand new? Wow, it's too bad how those vehicles depreciate...I guess your 'vette is still retailing for the exact same amount as when you drove it off the lot, eh *****y Boy? Oh, and btw: what did you pay for your 'vette, or your old E430? And what was that 430 worth when you let it go?

The thing is, though, *****y Boy, I could, and did, afford it new. You, obviously, could not, because you bought a C6 auto instead of a Z06, which you, given your penchant for bragging about speed, obviously would have, had you had the scratch. I could, right now, drive down to my local Chevy dealer and buy a brand spanking new Z06 if I were so inclined...could you? I doubt it, given the venom you've been spewing towards the CLK55 since this thread started. Your jealousy is quite obvious, *****y Boy.
Old 06-27-2006, 10:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Wrong again, moron. Does it say anything whatsoever about street racing? No. Does it say anything about tracks and 1/4 mile times? Yes and yes. ashutt asked whether any of us had raced the following cars, then posted a list of cars. He then stated:

Don't you ever get tired of being beeyutch-slapped around and proven wrong? You really are an idiot, lol...

Oh, and more excuses....just as I suspected: not enough sack to go to the track.

Lol, what a joke....as if you have personally witnessed each and every race I've ever run. You're truly pathetic, to the point where you have to make stuff up now. Simple challenge: prove that I lied about any one of the races I've run, ever.

Again you lie, and you're so stupid that you can't even remember the lies you already told. I wrote that my car weighed 3540 pounds from the beginning of the thread, in response to YOUR incorrect assertion that I weighed 3763 pounds, remember *****y? I never, ever claimed that MY vehicle weighed anything more, or less, or anything other than 3450 pounds. I *DID* cite other weight data (Car & Driver, edmunds.com) to debunk YOUR false claim that my car weighs 3450, but NOWHERE did I claim that MY car weighed anything other than 3450 pounds.

I explained this to you once, but you're obviously too stupid to comprehend it. But please, by all means: produce any quote where I said that my car weighed other than 3450 pounds.

Oh, those lies that you've oh so soundly proven, *****y Boy? Please, sir: step away from the crack pipe.

But given that you refuse to accept the timeslips provided by ten C6 A4 owners, two magazines, and so forth, one can hardly be surprised that in your little world, I'm a "liar", even though you have yet to provide a single instance of my doing it...as opposed to the multiple track times by multiple vette owners, etc....

[rest of childish rant snipped]
I've got you so wound up! I could play you mentaly like a fiddle all day long, but alas your monologue Shakespearian posting is just...Oh what can I say I guess it's cathartic for someone w/your obvious problems, post away no one cares all they want to see is Vadim & I race.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Anyone Race The Following Vehicles?