CLK55 AMG, CLK63 AMG (W208, W209) 2000 - 2010 (Two Generations)

Anyone Race The Following Vehicles?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-27-2006, 10:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mymbonline
Improviz....

Car and Driver doesnt count.... they lie (no i dont know why)

they got 4.5 0-60 in my car, that might be possible with some slicks
Old 06-27-2006, 10:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by Improviz
Wow, you mean cars depreciate? No ****? You mean, my car isn't worh the $72,000 it cost brand new? Wow, it's too bad how those vehicles depreciate...I guess your 'vette is still retailing for the exact same amount as when you drove it off the lot, eh *****y Boy? Oh, and btw: what did you pay for your 'vette, or your old E430? And what was that 430 worth when you let it go?

The thing is, though, *****y Boy, I could, and did, afford it new. You, obviously, could not, because you bought a C6 auto instead of a Z06, which you, given your penchant for bragging about speed, obviously would have, had you had the scratch. I could, right now, drive down to my local Chevy dealer and buy a brand spanking new Z06 if I were so inclined...could you? I doubt it, given the venom you've been spewing towards the CLK55 since this thread started. Your jealousy is quite obvious, *****y Boy.
Ohh looks like I hit a NERVE!! I guess your so loaded that's why you haven't bought a new car in 4-5 years?? yeah right loser keep telling yourself that so you can sleep at nightYour making this to EZ clownboy!

Last edited by Thericker; 06-27-2006 at 10:21 PM.
Old 06-27-2006, 10:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by Thericker
I've got you so wound up! I could play you mentaly like a fiddle all day long, but alas your monologue Shakespearian posting is just...Oh what can I say I guess it's cathartic for someone w/your obvious problems, post away no one cares all they want to see is Vadim & I race.
Wound up? Nope...I actually enjoy making people look stupid, and I must say that you've got me in a state of ecstasy right now, *****y Boy.
Old 06-27-2006, 10:22 PM

07 C6 MN6, 02 C5(sold), 05 CLK55, 98 ML320
And they don't put this on the manuals??? So the manuals don't have traction control?? From what I read, they do....
traction control and torque management are 2 completely different things. both manuals and automatics have traction control, but torque management are only in automatics. its a way for the transmissions to last longer, meaning with torque management the automatic tranny doesn't force itself to its full potential.

i personally think its gay, just by the fact that the C6 is not running to its full potential. this is one reason of why im considering to buy an SLK55
Old 06-27-2006, 10:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Wound up? Nope...I actually enjoy making people look stupid, and I must say that you've got me in a state of ecstasy right now, *****y Boy.
Woah! take it EZ there guy you sound like you're revealing your other hidden tendancies.
Old 06-27-2006, 10:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Ohh looks like I hit a NERVE!! I guess your so loaded that's why you haven't bought a new car in 4-5 years?? yeah right loser keep telling yourself that so you can sleep at night
Oh, yeah, that's it...you've got me, *****y Boy. I bought a $72,000 Benz in 2001, which shows that obviously, I haven't bought a new car in 5 years because I can't afford it. Yeah, it sucks to be poor.

So why is it that you're not driving a Z06, speed demon? And why is it that you're so jealous of CLKs? You came trolling here for a reason, after all...and a quick search of your posting history reveals that pretty much all you've been doing is trolling here about how your big bad 'vette will beat all of the "almighty benzes" as you called them in this post:

Last edited by Improviz; 06-28-2006 at 12:08 AM.
Old 06-27-2006, 10:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by vette
traction control and torque management are 2 completely different things. both manuals and automatics have traction control, but torque management are only in automatics. its a way for the transmissions to last longer, meaning with torque management the automatic tranny doesn't force itself to its full potential.

i personally think its gay, just by the fact that the C6 is not running to its full potential. this is one reason of why im considering to buy an SLK55
So they electronically limit the torque??? Geez louise, that sucks the big one, HARD...also explains a lot. What do they limit it to, then, and in what gears??

Did they stop it with the 6-spd auto, btw??
Old 06-27-2006, 10:35 PM

07 C6 MN6, 02 C5(sold), 05 CLK55, 98 ML320
So they electronically limit the torque??? Geez louise, that sucks the big one, HARD...also explains a lot. What do they limit it to, then, and in what gears??

Did they stop it with the 6-spd auto, btw??
yeah and im not sure but there is a certain percentage in every gear. usually 1st and 2nd have the most percentage, but the 6-spd auto does have it to, you just can't because the better gearing makes up for it
Old 06-27-2006, 10:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Geez louise, that sucks the big one, HARD...
Your sexual proclivity really is in question
Old 06-27-2006, 10:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Come on just 5 more posts for me to hit an even 1500!!
Old 06-27-2006, 10:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by AMG_55
Car and Driver doesnt count.... they lie (no i dont know why)

they got 4.5 0-60 in my car, that might be possible with some slicks
Dang, dude, are you sure you even own one?? Maybe you should sell the AMG and get a vette; seems like you're more enthusiastic about them!!

I mean, come on, man...it's more than a bit of a stretch to claim Car & Driver didn't test the car and report accurately what they'd run. So, they just made it up? Invented it? No basis in reality? And they did this as well with the C55?

Oh, and I guess Motor Trend did it in this test, when they, too, ran a 13.1 @ 108 in a 2004 CLK55 AMG?
http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/...ecs_price.html

And lied again, when they tested the C55 AMG at a 13.2 @ 107.3?

So, that's five lies in all, by two major mags??

Get real. Wtf do you think your car would run, a 14.0 or something??
Old 06-27-2006, 10:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Your sexual proclivity really is in question
Hmm, your mom sure didn't think so.
Old 06-27-2006, 10:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by vette
yeah and im not sure but there is a certain percentage in every gear. usually 1st and 2nd have the most percentage, but the 6-spd auto does have it to, you just can't because the better gearing makes up for it
Damn, that really sucks. Yeah, fuq that and get the SLK, dude; max torque in every gear!!
Old 06-27-2006, 11:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Hmm, your mom sure didn't think so.
Ahhh come on get off my mom man ....I just got off yours ***....
Old 06-27-2006, 11:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Dang, dude, are you sure you even own one?? Maybe you should sell the AMG and get a vette; seems like you're more enthusiastic about them!!

I mean, come on, man...it's more than a bit of a stretch to claim Car & Driver didn't test the car and report accurately what they'd run. So, they just made it up? Invented it? No basis in reality? And they did this as well with the C55?

Oh, and I guess Motor Trend did it in this test, when they, too, ran a 13.1 @ 108 in a 2004 CLK55 AMG?

And lied again, when they tested the C55 AMG at a 13.2 @ 107.3?

So, that's five lies in all, by two major mags??

Get real. Wtf do you think your car would run, a 14.0 or something??
You put to much stock in magazine racing Idiot! You really are in a dreamworld hahaha
Old 06-27-2006, 11:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Ahhh come on get off my mom man ....I just got off yours ***....
Hey, I just saw your mom's new gangbang flick....it's made so much easier by the fact that all of her teeth are missing. Could've sworn I saw you in there, too...well, the family that lays together stays together, I guess.
Old 06-27-2006, 11:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
You put to much stock in magazine racing Idiot! You really are in a dreamworld hahaha
Yeah, I guess you're right, *****y: all of those evil magazines just make up their tests, and don't really test those cars at all...which is why you cited magazines several times over the course of this thread, right? Or here, as you did in this post:
Originally Posted by The*****er
Just looked it up, You must be right man must've been a 550, they had 480hp 415to 0-60 in 4.5 very comparable to the C6 which has been clocked by manys Mag's & Chevy themselves in the 0-60 at 4.1-4.5 sec.
Wow, you live in a fantasy world. You really are in a dreamland. You put too much stock in magazine racing, idiot!

And of course, 1/4 mile times posted by corvette owners are "real world data"--when YOU post them, as you did when you posted a (modded) vette's times in this post:....but of course, when I post timeslips from the same forum, which were posted by owners of STOCK corvettes, why, that, of course, is NOT "real world data", right?

Your kill stories are the gospel, mine are all lies.

Lol...really, to call you an idiot is an insult to idiots everywhere.

Last edited by Improviz; 06-27-2006 at 11:57 PM.
Old 06-27-2006, 11:43 PM

W209 CLK63 AMG Vert
Hey, I just saw your mom's new gangbang flick....it's made so much easier by the fact that all of her teeth are missing. Could've sworn I saw you in there, too...well, the family that lays together stays together, I guess.
Let me be the first to say you both sound like 16 year old idiots.

I can't believe this abortion of a thread has gone on this long.

Both cars are wonderful and fairly quick and were made for very different people/purposes. /The End
Old 06-27-2006, 11:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by bradb1us
Let me be the first to say you both sound like 16 year old idiots.

I can't believe this abortion of a thread has gone on this long.

Both cars are wonderful and fairly quick and were made for very different people/purposes. /The End
Hey, the moderators are ignoring complaints. So be it....I was trying to have a reasonable debate, only to be called a liar, a ***, etc by this loser, and if they're not going to step in, I'm not going to just sit idly by...I reported his stuff two hours ago.

Last edited by Improviz; 06-27-2006 at 11:48 PM.