CLK55 AMG, CLK63 AMG (W208, W209) 2000 - 2010 (Two Generations)

AMGEEZY-Where are my Parts or $

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-21-2007, 10:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2002 clk55
AMGEEZY-Where are my Parts or $

Alex, i have been calling for 2 weeks now since you confirmed you received my paypal for $350.00 and were shipping my parts, yet i have not received the parts, your not returning my phone calls at 224.381.9694 the number you gave me and we talked on previously, and are aware of my paypal claim, so i am posting this to send to paypal as i would like you to refund my money and bring resolution to the issue, and don't treat anyone else like you have me as it will come back to get you via karma! this posting will go to paypal scammer
Old 08-22-2007, 02:02 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
03 CLK 55 AMG, IMCO muffler/Magnaflow tips, KW V1 coilovers, 19" Petrol Metrix Wheels
man that sucks. why do people have to be shady.......
Old 08-22-2007, 09:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
2003 CLK55
Uh, I think this is why God invented PM.

Old 08-22-2007, 09:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Mercedes
If someone scammed me, I would publicly reprimand them, too.
Old 08-23-2007, 01:47 AM

2002 clk55
Invent PM? AMGEEZY can rip more people off!

don't agree if your saying that it should stay outside the forum, as much as the good things that happen on these forums, unfortunately their are some vultures too. to not make that public is ridiculous, or are you suggesting i give him negative feedback via a PM? i am giving him negative feedback, and hopefully providing some value so no one else goes through this headache, and am sorry i didn't post if anyone did business with him beforehand as i have plenty of PM's from people saying he is a nightmare to deal with. my thoughts the forum is for questions, feedback, input, advice all hopefully bringing more enjoyment for our release, our german racing machines, and making everything in life less important at certain times when were on the road, and in perspective when were not. i have bought a ton of parts, got great feedback and input from the forum and get some insight everytime i log on, to me, that brings value. my opinion, and if Alex decides to step up to the plate before Paypal refunds my money, i will gladly send an update giving him kudos and hoping the force is with him, if not, he is part of the evil empire on the internet, vultures need to eat too so hopefully he won't scam anyone else!
Old 08-23-2007, 07:18 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2003 CLK55
I guess I just don't care. Sorry.
Old 08-23-2007, 01:53 PM

03 CLK 55 AMG, IMCO muffler/Magnaflow tips, KW V1 coilovers, 19" Petrol Metrix Wheels
this guy should be burned. stiggs if you dont care dont read the post. not trying to be rude but coupe 55 just got over $300 stolen from him. if he did not post about his experience someone else could lose money too. i with you coupe 55. dont we all have to look out for each other?

Trending Topics

Old 08-23-2007, 02:32 PM

2005 CLK55
I am with coupe55 too. This will allow others not to repeat his mistake also if there is any false claims about Alex he can reply back here. If the issue was going to be resolved via PM he would have answered the phone
Old 08-23-2007, 09:23 PM

2001 CLK55
Thanks for the heads up 55.

Unfortunately, if there really is a scammer in our midst, if he's busted then he'll just likely disappear and reappear with another screen name or identity. Aint the internayet great.
Old 08-24-2007, 08:52 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2003 CLK55
Originally Posted by AMGOODNESS
this guy should be burned. stiggs if you dont care dont read the post. not trying to be rude but coupe 55 just got over $300 stolen from him. if he did not post about his experience someone else could lose money too. i with you coupe 55. dont we all have to look out for each other?
I agree. If you re-read the first post it doesn't sound like a warning. Its basically a message for another member. I would have been happier with something like this: "Hey guys just a heads-up...don't do business with AMGeezy. He sucks...etc, etc."
Not a personal message to him. Thats where I was coming from. I'm all for warnings on ****ty members. Tell us....don't bother writing him a personal letter here asking for your money and parts. I have no clue what he's talking about.
Now do you guys see where I am coming from.
Maybe I'm just digging the hole deeper.
Old 08-24-2007, 02:04 PM

no that makes sense. i was worried about you for second bro'
Old 08-24-2007, 02:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
things with and without wheels
I never dealt with Alex but, cut his some slack it's just 2 weeks, maybe he's on vacation or something more important then $350.00.
If after a month you get no response then burn him, since you got paypal involved then youre coverd.
Old 08-24-2007, 03:30 PM

i think you might feel differntly if it were just your $350. plus nothing sucks more that when you are right in the middle of doing something to your car and you have to wait, wait, wait on parts.
Old 08-24-2007, 03:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I've been in a similar situation slightly less money but the importance of the item was high.
it took a month and a half to settle the problem but it got settled peacefully, as long as paypal is involved you got big help in your corner.
Old 09-23-2007, 12:02 AM

2001 CLK55
Number #1 This jerkoff payed me with paypal and I told him I wouldn't be able to ship his springs til later that week. Then he started calling me like a stalker girlfriend. Then after just 5 days of paying he filed a paypal claim. I refunded his money but he thought he could come to this forum and make me look bad. Which is fine, I was doing him a favor by selling him my old springs. There are plenty of people on this forum who know me, I'm not a scam artist. The ****ed up part is he got his money back, but he didn't come back here to post that. Anyways thats what happens when you deal with a NEWBIE!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-23-2007, 01:23 PM

01 CLK 55
newbie or not

why didn't you just communicate with him. It's been a month since he posted his complaint. Circumstances aside, communication would have probably solve the problem.
Old 09-23-2007, 05:07 PM

CLK 55
damn, glad i'm not a "NEWBIE!!!" anymore...lol, i might've taken some offense to that...haha...now i just have to work on my "almost a member!" status...
Old 09-25-2007, 11:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
01 CLK 430
Originally Posted by AMGEEZY
Number #1 This jerkoff payed me with paypal and I told him I wouldn't be able to ship his springs til later that week. Then he started calling me like a stalker girlfriend. Then after just 5 days of paying he filed a paypal claim. I refunded his money but he thought he could come to this forum and make me look bad. Which is fine, I was doing him a favor by selling him my old springs. There are plenty of people on this forum who know me, I'm not a scam artist. The ****ed up part is he got his money back, but he didn't come back here to post that. Anyways thats what happens when you deal with a NEWBIE!!!!!!!!!!!
Can I buy your springs???
Old 09-26-2007, 04:15 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
C43/55,2k11 Volvo S60 T6AWD,2k Audi B5 S4,95 Eagle Talon Tsi AWD 500+awhp
Originally Posted by coupe55
Alex, i have been calling for 2 weeks now since you confirmed you received my paypal for $350.00 and were shipping my parts, yet i have not received the parts, your not returning my phone calls at 224.381.9694 the number you gave me and we talked on previously, and are aware of my paypal claim, so i am posting this to send to paypal as i would like you to refund my money and bring resolution to the issue, and don't treat anyone else like you have me as it will come back to get you via karma! this posting will go to paypal scammer
YOU SHOULD BE BANNED!!!!!!
ESPECIALLY FOR NOT KEEPING THIS PRIVATE !
I guess TWO weeks is your limit huh!

Last edited by ProjectC55; 09-26-2007 at 04:18 AM.
Old 09-26-2007, 04:16 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Chi500
If someone scammed me, I would publicly reprimand them, too.
After only 2 weeks?
Old 09-26-2007, 04:16 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by sd964
why didn't you just communicate with him. It's been a month since he posted his complaint. Circumstances aside, communication would have probably solve the problem.
+1+1+1+1+1
Old 09-26-2007, 04:32 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Notice all the Newbie comments:

man that sucks. why do people have to be shady.......
Originally Posted by scrapes55
I am with coupe55 too. This will allow others not to repeat his mistake also if there is any false claims about Alex he can reply back here. If the issue was going to be resolved via PM he would have answered the phone
Maybe he had a personal family issue or something but again we pnly got 1/2 the story. Things in lfe do happen!

Originally Posted by Ghenghis
Thanks for the heads up 55.

Unfortunately, if there really is a scammer in our midst, if he's busted then he'll just likely disappear and reappear with another screen name or identity. Aint the internayet great.
i think you might feel differntly if it were just your $350. plus nothing sucks more that when you are right in the middle of doing something to your car and you have to wait, wait, wait on parts.
Originally Posted by sd964
How do you figure he did not communicate with the guy?

This is ridiculous the style of the OP's original post and should have been kept pm and not made public just to embarrass AMGeezy botttom line! The OP came with half the story and many of us know AMgeezy for quite a while. This was definitely bad judgement on the OP's part and a lesson to all of us. Always good to hear both sides first.

Last edited by ProjectC55; 09-26-2007 at 04:34 AM.
Old 09-26-2007, 09:13 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by AMGEEZY
It's funny that when coupe 55 made his post he didnt mention anything about filing the claim and him getting his money back, there is alway two sides to every story.
He should post an appology to you on this forum, so this issue can be put to rest.
Old 09-29-2007, 12:06 PM

01 CLK 55
Originally Posted by ProjectC55
Notice all the Newbie comments:

How do you figure he did not communicate with the guy?

This is ridiculous the style of the OP's original post and should have been kept pm and not made public just to embarrass AMGeezy botttom line! The OP came with half the story and many of us know AMgeezy for quite a while. This was definitely bad judgement on the OP's part and a lesson to all of us. Always good to hear both sides first.
Not sure what you meant by +1+1+1+1 in post #21, but I think you were agreeing with my comment about communicating.

Communication is everything. If AMGeezy is correct, I would have defended myself much earlier rather than getting slammed. Maybe he was on vacation, out of town for work(I can understand). If its true that many of the members have known him for a while, they may have helped the OP and said he is a stand up guy and he will get back to you.

Just because we are new to the board, or do not post a lot, doesn't mean we are new to cars.
Old 10-22-2007, 06:50 PM

2006 Mercedes C55 AMG
I agree communication is the key. If I bought something and hadn't heard anything for 2 weeks I'd be irked too. Especially when or if the person made committments that they didn't keep.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: AMGEEZY-Where are my Parts or $