CLK63 Black Series Forum & Registry Information and discussion on the W209 CLK63 AMG Black Series and Registry for all owners.

Buying a BS as a weekend car?

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.

Old 01-11-2008, 11:01 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
06' Clk 500 Cabriolet, 01' CL 55, 00' Clk 430
[QUOTE=Gtuned;2593812]
Originally Posted by Clk&Slk

When you buy a car, at some point in time, you will sell the car. And of course at that time, the car will have depreciated from its purchased price. So regardless, if you lease the car, finance the car, or buy the car outright, you will pay for the use of that car.

Say you have the car for 4 years. Let's take it one by one.

Leasing the car:
$4,000 Drive Off (including 1st Month)
$2,600 per Month x 47 Months
Total Amount spent over 48 Months 126,200

Take the Money and invest it in some interest earning account (Conservative 15% per year) - I personally would expect 15% per month, but in the interest of making a point, I will use 15% per Year.
1st Year 122,200 x 15% = 18,330
2nd Year 91,650 x 15% = 13,747
3rd Year 61,100 x 15% = 9,165
4th Year 30,550 x 15% = 4,582

Residual Value (Buy Out) = 55,000
1st Year 55,000 x 15% = 8,250
2nd Year 55,000 x 15% = 8,250
3rd Year 55,000 x 15% = 8,250
4th Year 55,000 x 15% = 8,250
Total Interest Earned for 4 Years = 78,824

Total cost of ownership for 4 years = 47,376 (126,200 - 78,824)

Finance the Car:
$5,000 Drive Off (including 1st Month)
$3,600 per Month x 47 Months
Total Amount spent over 48 Months 174,200

Take the Money and invest it in some interest earning account (Conservative 15% per year)
1st Year 169,200 x 15% = 25,380
2nd Year 126,900 x 15% = 19,035
3rd Year 84,600 x 15% = 12,690
4th Year 42,300 x 15% = 6,345
Total Interest Earned for 4 Years = 63,450

Sold the car for Estimated Market Value 55,350

Total cost of ownership for 4 years = 55,400 (174,200 - 63,450 - 55,350)

Buy Car Outright:
$151,175 Drive Off

Sold the car for Estimated Market Value 55,350

Total cost of ownership for 4 years = 95,825 (151,175 - 55,350)

In summary, if everyone had the money, this would be the total cost of ownership:
Leased: 47,376
Financed: 55,400
Bought Outright: 95,825

Of course, these examples are rough and a person must know how to invest. But the way the numbers look, it looks like leasing is a great alternative. SO AS A BUSINESS MAN, I WOULD CHOOSE LEASING AND USE MY MONEY TO MAKE MONEY.

I think the point you are making is that you must buy the car outright to show that you are financially strong. But face it. The car will depreciate. You will not own this car for the next 30 years. So if you did pay for the car, at some point in time, you would sell the car. And yes, if you bought the car outright, you would spend 95K for 4 years of ownership. Yes you can impress everyone that you paid for the car in full. But with a lease, I would only spend 47,376 for the same ownership.

Let me share something else with you. If your philosophy is that you must pay it before you can buy it, all the car dealerships (including BMW and Mercedes) will cease to exist. Do you think all the cars on the lot are paid for in full. I don't think so. There is a bond against all those cars. Once a car is sold, then payment is made.

Let me share something else with you. It sounds like you are not an entrepenuer or business man. So you must have a job. You most likely pay taxes from your earnings. Deductions are taken from your pay check. Well guess what, the government is using these deductions to make money. That is your money and the government is investing it and making money off your hard work. Of course, they will give you back what is owed to you when refunds are made.

Let me share something else with you. It sounds like you save your money so you can buy a car. That is great. I am sure that you do not hide your money in the living room couch. You most likely deposit in the bank. Earn 1% per year with a savings account or 5% per year in a CD. Guess What. The bank uses your money through loans they make. And from these loans, they make money. Yes, they use your money to make money.

Let me share something else with you. If you are a real smart guy, you probably invest your money in a mutual fund. The mutual fund takes this money and buy stock in the stock market. You look at your statements and see that you are a collective group that owns 200000 shares of Apple this month. Next month, it shows that you don't own the 200000 shares of Apple any more, but you own 150000 shares of Research in Motion. Great. Why do you think the stock changes every month. What the Mutual Fund company fails to tell you is that they use your money to buy stock and they they sell a covered call against those stock that you own and pocket the premium. So every month, the Mutual Fund company is obligated to sell those stock for the strike price, use that money to buy more stock as they see fit, and sell another covered call against the stock you own. Guess what, the mutual fund company is using your money to make money.

Of course, all that I have presented is only valid if you know what to do with your money. If you do not know how to invest in the market or in property, you should just stick to your plan to save and buy the car 2nd hand. But once you buy a CLK63 Black 2nd hand, it will still depreciate. And I expect that your total cost of ownership 2 years will still be more than my cost of ownership over 4 years.

I think I am done with you.

Hmmmmm........after reading a little bit of it, I think what you trying to say is, that, Mr."LHZ" was dump to buy the BS instead of lease !! I agreed !!! .

Last edited by Clk&Slk; 01-11-2008 at 11:06 PM.
Old 01-12-2008, 12:04 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012 Cayenne Turbo
My only disappointment on the BS was, it should put the M3 to shame in every performance catagories but instead, it barely beat a car at half the price. Enjoy driving.

Have you driven or owned an M? Have you driven or owned a CLK63 Black?
And quit with the moronic leased or owned tangent, its meaningless.

Last edited by chiphomme; 01-12-2008 at 12:09 AM.
Old 01-12-2008, 12:28 AM
LZH
Banned

CLK 63 Black Series, 2009 S550, 2011 Range Rover Supercharged, BMW F800 GS Anniv Edition

Hmmmmm........after reading a little bit of it, I think what you trying to say is, that, Mr."LHZ" was dump to buy the BS instead of lease !! I agreed !!! .
It's LZH...at least get my name right, retard.
And again, you miss his point entirely, although not surprising. What he was saying is that no matter if you buy or lease a car, the depreciation vs lease payments are similar. But that's not always true - I sold my 993TT not too long ago and I actually MADE money on it. Those are unique cars that have proven to be highly desirable and mine was pristine with very low miles. I plan to do the same with my BS and I guarantee you in 3 years, with only 5000 miles on it...I will have spent less to drive it by buying rather than leasing. Sure, I could have leased the BS, but the lease rates were stupid high when it first came out and I have enough liquidity to buy a car and use other funds to make money for me using other investment tools. Point is, the money I would have saved by not buying the BS and leasing it, was not enough to offset the lease payments and I have enough capital to play with.

Now, maybe you can answer a question for me...why are you still posting in this forum ??? You said if I posted the title to my BS you would not post here anymore.

since you wrote the check for it, then you should have the title. Proof it and I'll stop posting here.
So, are you going to stand by your word or continue to post nonsense here ? I held up my end of the deal, you should too.
Or, maybe you can post the titles to your cars so we know they are yours and not your parents.
Do that and we'll be even and you can continue posting here with a clear conscience.

Last edited by LZH; 01-12-2008 at 12:35 AM.
Old 01-12-2008, 01:14 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by LZH

1) It's LZH...at least get my name right, retard.

2) And again, you miss his point entirely, although not surprising. What he was saying is that no matter if you buy or lease a car, the depreciation vs lease payments are similar. But that's not always true - I sold my 993TT not too long ago and I actually MADE money on it. Those are unique cars that have proven to be highly desirable and mine was pristine with very low miles. I plan to do the same with my BS and I guarantee you in 3 years, with only 5000 miles on it...I will have spent less to drive it by buying rather than leasing. Sure, I could have leased the BS, but the lease rates were stupid high when it first came out and I have enough liquidity to buy a car and use other funds to make money for me using other investment tools. Point is, the money I would have saved by not buying the BS and leasing it, was not enough to offset the lease payments and I have enough capital to play with.

3) Now, maybe you can answer a question for me...why are you still posting in this forum ??? You said if I posted the title to my BS you would not post here anymore.

4) So, are you going to stand by your word or continue to post nonsense here ? I held up my end of the deal, you should too.

5) Or, maybe you can post the titles to your cars so we know they are yours and not your parents.
Do that and we'll be even and you can continue posting here with a clear conscience.

1)
Originally Posted by Jim Brady
clsslk...aka frohawk,)
Jim, that make both of US !!

2) What ever dude. We all have excuses to why we do thing differently then other.

3) The last time I look, I didn't see your name on the tittle. It could be your parent for all we know.

4) Let I said, I'll stop posting when I see your name on the tittle.

5) I'll post some pics of the cars when I have time.
Old 01-12-2008, 02:26 AM

2012 Cayenne Turbo
1) Jim, that make both of US !!

2) What ever dude. We all have excuses to why we do thing differently then other.

3) The last time I look, I didn't see your name on the tittle. It could be your parent for all we know.

4) Let I said, I'll stop posting when I see your name on the tittle.

5) I'll post some pics of the cars when I have time.

Go away. You contribute nothing.
Old 01-12-2008, 03:56 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Car Whore
Sounds like someone takes a "dump" on his front lawn and then runs the lawn mower over it for fun splattering it every where.
Old 01-12-2008, 04:02 AM

Mercedes CLK63 Black / C36 / SLK55 / GLC63
[QUOTE=Clk&Slk;2593949]
Originally Posted by Gtuned

Hmmmmm........after reading a little bit of it, I think what you trying to say is, that, Mr."LHZ" was dump to buy the BS instead of lease !! I agreed !!! .:rolf::rolf::rolf::rolf:
After all my hard work, you are too dense to get the message. The message is pointed at you and no one else. Stop placing judgement on anyone else here. Look in the mirror. You are the one that has the mental problem.

You complain about your former 01 CL55. You sold it for 29K. You complain that it suffered a 94K depreciation. Now you own a 06 CLK500. Your screen name states that you drive: 06' Clk 500 Cabriolet, 01' CL 55, 00' Clk 430. But you have posted that you sold the CL55. So it looks like you currently own a 06 CLK500 that you paid in full for. So being unhappy with your former Mercedes, you buy another Mercedes and constantly praise the BMW M3 CSL. You constantly give outragous offers to other members on this site for the sale of their vehicles. You post insulting messages on this board for the CLK63 Black that you do not own but would like to own. You tell me that I do not know anything about business and that I am financially unstable because I leased my car. You praise the M3 CSL because you state that a tuned 600HP M3 that is sold at a BMW Dealer for 65K can outperform the street production CLK63 Black for 140K. You did not give any times or speed figures for the actual street production 360HP M3 CSL to compare against the street production CLK63 Black. While you praise the M3 CSL, you prefer to post messages on a this Mercedes oriented web site when you should actually give your 'gracious presense' to a BMW oriented web site. While you praise the M3 CSL and bash everyone on this thread that own a CLK63 Black, you have expressed that you will own a CLK63 Black in a few years. It doesn't make sense. You say the car is not worth it, but you want to own one. The money that you will spend to purchase a CLK63 Black 2nd hand can be used to buy a M3 CSL that you praise, but you wish to buy the CLK63 Black instead. If the M3 CSL is the ultimate car and it is within your ability to buy it, why don't you buy it. Instead, you want to bash all the people that bought the CLK63 Black with the M3 CSL that you praise, can afford, but will not buy. You do not add up to a person that has all his marbles. These forums are here to allow people share POSITIVE insights, experiences, knowledge, and support. The forum is not here for people to come and get insulted and bashed about the brand new vehicle that we just bought and enjoy. You need to get some help and figure out why you are so mental unbalanced.

And to everyone on this post, I AM SORRY to put all of you through my long post regarding leasing. I was hoping that I can get through to a person that is mentally challenged and make him understand how the business world works.
Old 01-12-2008, 05:12 PM
Banned

[QUOTE=Gtuned;2594269]

1) After all my hard work, you are too dense to get the message. The message is pointed at you and no one else.

2) You complain about your former 01 CL55. You sold it for 29K. You complain that it suffered a 94K depreciation.

3)Now you own a 06 CLK500. Your screen name states that you drive: 06' Clk 500 Cabriolet, 01' CL 55, 00' Clk 430. But you have posted that you sold the CL55. So it looks like you currently own a 06 CLK500 that you paid in full for.

4) You constantly give outragous offers to other members on this site for the sale of their vehicles.

5) You post insulting messages on this board for the CLK63 Black that you do not own but would like to own.

6) While you praise the M3 CSL and bash everyone on this thread that own a CLK63 Black, you have expressed that you will own a CLK63 Black in a few years. It doesn't make sense.

7) The forum is not here for people to come and get insulted and bashed about the brand new vehicle that we just bought and enjoy.

8) You need to get some help and figure out why you are so mental unbalanced.

9) And to everyone on this post, I AM SORRY to put all of you through my long post regarding leasing. I was hoping that I can get through to a person that is mentally challenged and make him understand how the business world works.

1) Yes, the post was for me but the point to the message was why you think leasing was a smarter choice over buying. So I pointed out for you that some people would disagreed with you like "LZH" who claimed to bought the car instead of leasing.

2) "You complain that it suffered a 94K depreciation." Now, that putting words in my mouth. Link me the post please.

3) See pic and link......https://mbworld.org/forums/clk-class-w209/183640-coil-over-suspension-questions.html

4) And why not if you're a buyer. I'm still looking for mine weekend car. Are you that dump just pay for what they asked? Btw, all those car were sold later under what I was offering at that time. One black slk 55 was asking $55K when I tested drive it. 3 months later, no buyer and so he decided to trade-in to Carmax for less then $40K. I would never buy that car for any price......because it blacl color.

5) My post was about what how I'm not impressed with a BS cost $140K that barely beat a $65K M3 in performance catagories. If that is an insult to you then I guess you need to learn how deal with negatives comments in life.

6) Why is it not make sense? Are you that dump not to figures that out? I'll tell you then....I like to own it in a few years when the car is at half price. $70K is what I think a good price for the BS when you compare performance to other car like M3, Z06, Skyline...etc.

7) Oh really...when was the last time you visited others AMG forums that bashing other cars brand like BMW, Corvette, Porsch..etc.

8) Hmmmm....I personally think you the metal unbalanced here because you can't deal with negative comments.

9) Oh, I understand your post regarding leasing. Waht you're really saying that people that buy instead of lease the BS is stupid !!
Attached Thumbnails Buying a BS as a weekend car?-picture-002.jpg  

Last edited by Clk&Slk; 01-13-2008 at 01:53 AM.
Old 01-12-2008, 06:27 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2008 CLK 63 Black Series, 2013 G63, 2014 RS5 Coupe, 2013 JKUR 10A
Im guessing the honda is yours and the old MBs are your parents cars.
Old 01-12-2008, 07:08 PM

CLK 63 AMG Black
Gentlemen,
If I had to guess, I would guess that Mr. CLK/SLK is a native of the middle east. Going further out on a limb, I would guess Iran or Syria. His hobby is arguing, and his strength is lying. He feels that he is going one up on you by engaging you in this arguement. He will concede no point, no matter how well supported.
Assuming he is an adult, I would guess he hasn't been here more than 15 years. He didn't learn his English here. He learned it in his home country. His grammar suggests he is not a professional. Therefore, he probably doesn't have a high-paying job.
He comes from a culture that rewards deception, and one where the perpetrator frequently blames the victim. In addition, he likes to be mad, and enjoys inciting anger. There is absolutely no point in engaging him in a discussion.
Most of us gave up his type of arguement when we were about 5, and the best we could do was, "I know you are, but what am I?" That is what he is doing. It is time to close this thread, and time to close him out. AS
Old 01-12-2008, 07:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 86 Likes on 58 Posts
'22 G 63 AMG, '21 GLE 53 AMG, '20 NSX
Originally Posted by alexander stemer
Gentlemen,
If I had to guess, I would guess that Mr. CLK/SLK is a native of the middle east. Going further out on a limb, I would guess Iran or Syria. His hobby is arguing, and his strength is lying. He feels that he is going one up on you by engaging you in this arguement. He will concede no point, no matter how well supported.
Assuming he is an adult, I would guess he hasn't been here more than 15 years. He didn't learn his English here. He learned it in his home country. His grammar suggests he is not a professional. Therefore, he probably doesn't have a high-paying job.
He comes from a culture that rewards deception, and one where the perpetrator frequently blames the victim. In addition, he likes to be mad, and enjoys inciting anger. There is absolutely no point in engaging him in a discussion.
Most of us gave up his type of arguement when we were about 5, and the best we could do was, "I know you are, but what am I?" That is what he is doing. It is time to close this thread, and time to close him out. AS

AS,
Agree totally.
Political unstable cultures value cash and distrust financial institutions as they believe they are like the repressive government they came from. It usually takes a full generation of eating Big Mac's before it dawns on them they won't be killed in their sleep for the money under their mattress.

Jimmy
Old 01-12-2008, 08:04 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by alexander stemer
Gentlemen,

1) If I had to guess, I would guess that Mr. CLK/SLK is a native of the middle east. Going further out on a limb, I would guess Iran or Syria.

2) Most of us gave up his type of arguement when we were about 5, and the best we could do was, "I know you are, but what am I?" That is what he is doing.

1) RACIST is just wrong.

2) I guess you're still 5 yrs. old too because you has at least 5 posts here.

Last edited by Clk&Slk; 01-12-2008 at 08:34 PM.
Old 01-13-2008, 12:03 AM

08 clk63 amg black series
YOU GUYS THIS FORUM is about posting proactive suggestions questions and ideas. this has become WAAAAY off topic and i think the adult thing to do is stop bickering and stop posting on this thread.
Old 01-13-2008, 02:24 AM

Where is the Moderator in this forum?

I am all for open dialog and difference of opinion, but there comes a point when performance wins over logic (and stupidity (clk&slk)).

The car which most impressed me is the Black Series (I wish it weren't so) because it has a rare combination of attributes that transcends individual performance parameters. After the GT3 RS, the Black Series is the car to own, if you know how to drive, or are interested in learning.

Guys like AS get it, and while I don't always agree with them, I respect the perspective and more importantly their driving pedigree. When you have the the "cheapskate" (me) and the "accomplished" (AS) praising the BS, I suggest it worth taking note; and at least take the time to form a practical conclusion (test drive) by forming a real world opinion.

I am pretty sure that the BS is going to go down as a bargain of the 2008. It might take while because of some the idiotic posts.

Putting my money where my mouth is, I am close to buying my second one. And, for the jaundiced I have a pretty good stable (CGT, F430, GT3RS....) For all the M3/M5 proponents, go on the Autobahn (which I do regularly) and brake from 300 KPH on a repeated basis (with stock brakes) and you will see God!!!. Then good sense will prevail and you will buy/upgrade and put your faith in the "Hand of God" (or Porsche or MB Black Series).

Moderators, please look seriously at some of the posts (and idiots) here, do your job (ban the *******s), and elevate the value for the various participants... otherwise the good guys will gravitate to more respectable sites. See you on the other side AS!
Old 01-13-2008, 05:34 PM

Mercedes CLK63 Black / C36 / SLK55 / GLC63
[QUOTE=Clk&Slk;2594915]

1) Yes, the post was for me but the point to the message was why you think leasing was a smarter choice over buying. So I pointed out for you that some people would disagreed with you like "LZH" who claimed to bought the car instead of leasing.

2) "You complain that it suffered a 94K depreciation." Now, that putting words in my mouth. Link me the post please.

3) See pic and link......https://mbworld.org/forums/showthread.php?t=183640

4) And why not if you're a buyer. I'm still looking for mine weekend car. Are you that dump just pay for what they asked? Btw, all those car were sold later under what I was offering at that time. One black slk 55 was asking $55K when I tested drive it. 3 months later, no buyer and so he decided to trade-in to Carmax for less then $40K. I would never buy that car for any price......because it blacl color.

5) My post was about what how I'm not impressed with a BS cost $140K that barely beat a $65K M3 in performance catagories. If that is an insult to you then I guess you need to learn how deal with negatives comments in life.

6) Why is it not make sense? Are you that dump not to figures that out? I'll tell you then....I like to own it in a few years when the car is at half price. $70K is what I think a good price for the BS when you compare performance to other car like M3, Z06, Skyline...etc.

7) Oh really...when was the last time you visited others AMG forums that bashing other cars brand like BMW, Corvette, Porsch..etc.

8) Hmmmm....I personally think you the metal unbalanced here because you can't deal with negative comments.

9) Oh, I understand your post regarding leasing. Waht you're really saying that people that buy instead of lease the BS is stupid !!
Everyone, did you see the cars in his garage. HE DRIVES A CIVIC LIKE I MENTIONED IN MY PREVIOUS POST. He has an old SLK230 with the key hole in the trunk. THe 04 Civic is the newest car in his garage. I think he has about 500HP in his garage. He doesn't need to buy a CLK63 now. He has all 500HP in his garage now. Even if he sells all the cars in his garage, he still does not have enough money to buy a 2nd hand CLK63 Black in 5 years or a new BMW. This guy is a loser. Hey CLKSLKloser. Please share more pictures so we can have a good LAUGH.

This guy is in California.
04COUPE - 04 Civic w/ the rice racer exhasust
KLTNH 2 - 01 CLK430 w/ the rice racer wing
KLTNH 1 - 97 SLK230 - w/ the ricer racer wing

Now that we all know what cars you drive, I would not be surprised if someone on this forum runs into your cars in a parking lot or on the local freeways. I would not be surprised if we find these cars keyed.

Hey CLKSLKloser, you should update your profile:

Clk&SlkLOSER
Stupid Member

Date MBWorld Suffered: Jun 2003
Vehicle I drive: 04' CIVIC with Rice RACER EXHAUST, 00' Clk 430 with RICER WING, 96' SLK23 wannabe AMG with loser wing

You made my weekend!
Attached Thumbnails Buying a BS as a weekend car?-picture20002.jpg  

Last edited by Gtuned; 01-13-2008 at 06:05 PM.
Old 01-13-2008, 11:20 PM
Banned

[QUOTE=Gtuned;2596202]
Please share more pictures so we can have a good LAUGH.

Enjoy...............

https://mbworld.org/forums/attachmen...8&d=1173223418
Old 01-13-2008, 11:39 PM

SL
[QUOTE=Clk&Slk;2596656]

congratulations... 3 of those together might get you a brand new c200?
Old 01-13-2008, 11:39 PM
Banned

[QUOTE=Gtuned;2596202]

Everyone, did you see the cars in his garage. HE DRIVES A CIVIC LIKE I MENTIONED IN MY PREVIOUS POST.
Yup........and proud of it. As I told the world in post #44 (just click on the link..)

https://mbworld.org/forums/clk63-black-series-forum-registry/224348-road-track-gives-new-08-m3-same-specs-our-black-series.html
Old 01-13-2008, 11:40 PM
Banned

[QUOTE=phonetics;2596686]

congratulations... 3 of those together might get you a brand new c200?

Thank you....buddy !! That's was very nicesssssssssss of you.
Old 01-14-2008, 11:42 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
John Deere
Guys, stop this 12-yr old bickering.

It comes from all sides. Clk&Slk is on watch. If you have nothing of value to add to this thread, stay out of it.

I'm a little surprised at the dripping tone of condescension from other members here. But only a little.
Old 01-21-2008, 10:57 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
WHAT????? Why does it matter if someone leases there car or buy it outright? As as business owner I lease a lot of my vehicles for insurance and tax reasons! Does this make me less worhty? Here's a tidbit for you to ponder. I leased my BS because I got one of the first ones in the country and they did not have accurate residual value figures on the car. I was prepared to write a check for the car. However, I ended up leasing it and can purchase the car in 36 months for under $60,000. If you add up my 36 payments of $2190 including interest plus the $10,000 I put down and the $59,200 purchase option price I come up with $148,840...I bet you paid more than that for yours out the door! Thats sales tax, interest...everything! Now I'll just keep my money in the bank and hope I can make 10% on it vs. the 6% or so I am paying on the lease. That on top of the tax and insurance benifits of having the car in my companies name..it's a no brainer! That's free money my friend!

I still think it was a mistake on someones part, either the dealer or at M-B Finance, but I'll tell you what, I'm not complaining!
Old 01-21-2008, 04:08 PM

08 clk63 amg black series
jcart how did you get that lease rate, its unbelievable, where did you buy the car from fletcher, laguna?
Old 01-21-2008, 07:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
Like I said, I still think someone made a mistake on this one. I also leased a 2008 ML 320 CDI on the same day...maybe they fudged the number in some way, but who's complaining? I got it from Mercedes Benz of Naperville in Naperville, IL.

What's up with the Mr CLK & SLK??? He has a serious chip on his shoulder. Why are you guys even giving him the time of day? Besides this is the "Black Series Section" and unless I missed something I don't see a BS on his list of vehicles!

HEY MR CLK & SLK, I HAVE NEWS FOR YOU, I HAVE MOTORCYCLES THAT ARE WORTH MORE THAN YOUR CARS....WANT ME TO SEND YOU COPIES OF THE TITLES?
Old 01-21-2008, 10:20 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2008 CLK 63 Black Series, 2013 G63, 2014 RS5 Coupe, 2013 JKUR 10A
Originally Posted by jrcart
Like I said, I still think someone made a mistake on this one. I also leased a 2008 ML 320 CDI on the same day...maybe they fudged the number in some way, but who's complaining? I got it from Mercedes Benz of Naperville in Naperville, IL.

What's up with the Mr CLK & SLK??? He has a serious chip on his shoulder. Why are you guys even giving him the time of day? Besides this is the "Black Series Section" and unless I missed something I don't see a BS on his list of vehicles!

HEY MR CLK & SLK, I HAVE NEWS FOR YOU, I HAVE MOTORCYCLES THAT ARE WORTH MORE THAN YOUR CARS....WANT ME TO SEND YOU COPIES OF THE TITLES?
You are little late to the party on this one. I think we all said what needed to be said and agreed to move on and focus on more interesting and relevant topics like the work you are having done at evosport. I am anxiously awaiting the results of the finished product as I would certainly like to add some of those mods myself.
Old 01-03-2009, 04:38 PM

Ferrari 360 Modena
$140K and if you wait one year for a used one, it will be in the $90K.
Amusing thread, I guess he was right about the price though, at least two on Autotrader for less than $90k which has piqued my interest.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.

Quick Reply: Buying a BS as a weekend car?