CLK63 Black Series Forum & Registry Information and discussion on the W209 CLK63 AMG Black Series and Registry for all owners.

Front fender flaws

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-08-2008, 10:08 PM
LZH
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CLK 63 Black Series, 2009 S550, 2011 Range Rover Supercharged, BMW F800 GS Anniv Edition
Originally Posted by luderule
All those that cared already PMed me and got their answer and those that didnt care can go find out on their own.
Wow, thanks so much for the informative response - you really added a lot to the subject.
So, in your own words, if "I care" I have to send you a PM to get a response ??? Why not just post your experience here so everyone else can hear from you exactly what has happened ??? I guess you don't want to though becasue as I stated before, you aren't getting new fenders painted at the factory but having them painted at some body shop with non factory paint which will make your car worth less.
If I'm wrong, please feel free to correct me....otherwise your continued silence and hesitation about posting publically will answer my question.
Thanks again for being so helpful to other members.

Last edited by LZH; 02-08-2008 at 10:15 PM.
Old 02-09-2008, 02:02 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2008 CLK 63 Black Series, 2013 G63, 2014 RS5 Coupe, 2013 JKUR 10A
All those that cared already PMed me and got their answer and those that didnt care can go find out on their own.
So if I am understanding you correctly, you start a thread seeking everyone's help and advice, the members respond, and then when someone asks what the final resolution was, you basically tell us all to f--- off if we didn't PM you to show we care. NICE.
Old 02-09-2008, 02:15 AM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The white one
Originally Posted by LZH
Wow, thanks so much for the informative response - you really added a lot to the subject.
So, in your own words, if "I care" I have to send you a PM to get a response ??? Why not just post your experience here so everyone else can hear from you exactly what has happened ??? I guess you don't want to though becasue as I stated before, you aren't getting new fenders painted at the factory but having them painted at some body shop with non factory paint which will make your car worth less.
If I'm wrong, please feel free to correct me....otherwise your continued silence and hesitation about posting publically will answer my question.
Thanks again for being so helpful to other members.
I have no problems sharing info with anyone but if everyones attitude towards me was like you then silence is golden.

Think what you want and enjoy your creases.
Old 02-09-2008, 03:18 AM
LZH
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CLK 63 Black Series, 2009 S550, 2011 Range Rover Supercharged, BMW F800 GS Anniv Edition
I have no problems sharing info with anyone but if everyones attitude towards me was like you then silence is golden.

Think what you want and enjoy your creases.
Show me ONCE in this thread where I have given you "attitude".
Lets recap -
You asked about DENTS
I gave a possible reason for them, and why I didn't think it's a big deal and actually makes the car even more unique.
I then went on to provide you with valuable information regarding how you will, most likely, not be able to get factory painted replacements and the issues that go along with such a decision, ie third party paint non/nano tech and I even suggested the best body shop in LA.
You said your dealer would be replacing them and they would be painted at the factory.

I then asked you point blank if you would be receiving FACTORY PAINTED replacement fenders and you have dodged the question every since, taken your situation and communications offline and via PM. I'm really not quite sure why you're being such a ***** becasue I happen to like the creases in my car it's my car...and your's is your's.... to do whatever we want with. So get off your f'ing high horse bro and answer the question. If you have gotten yours replaced and factory painted it benefits everyone here....or were you going to keep it your little secret ??
It's a simple question, and again, if you can't answer it here....then that says plenty.
Old 03-17-2008, 09:13 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLK63 Black, E350 Wagon, Supercharged Denali, Lotus Elise, Tesla Model 3 Dual-Motor.
Received recent contact from MBUSA but in my opinion... it's way late on an issue that was brought to their attention by many owners many months ago.