CLK63 Black Series Forum & Registry Information and discussion on the W209 CLK63 AMG Black Series and Registry for all owners.

Just Won This BABY!!.....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-07-2008, 10:53 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What is this forum coming to? Seriously bloated with deadbeats and hard-ons?

I vote for a community ban button. If enough people want to ban someone, they can take back this forum that used to be MBWORLD. Right now it is a shell of it's former self. This country stands on a devotion of being for the people and BY the people. Let's bring it back to where it started!!!

Revolution!!
Revolution!!!
Revolution!!!!
Old 08-07-2008, 11:01 AM
Banned

2008 BLK/BLK CLK63 AMG BLACK SERIES

Last edited by AmgAutobahnAuto; 08-07-2008 at 02:43 PM.
Old 08-07-2008, 11:03 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 558 Likes on 368 Posts
'19 E63S, ‘16 CLS63 RIP, '09 E63 Gone, '06 M5 Gone, '97 Supra TT Gone
Originally Posted by AmgAutobahnAuto
bc i can and who cares what u think see to me seems as if i am far ahead of most of u in my life dumb stupid whatever u wanna call i can care less at the end of day ur a nobody like me so go suck a chole like most you *******s do and for me to even post here doesnt mean crap like wise just once i meet with c43 and he gets you ur pictures i will no longer post on mbworld just fact of the matter is u all r HATERS! YES I AM 22 AND OWN A LIQUOR STORE AND AM VERY STUPID AND DUMB AND FAT AND LAZY AND YEAH SPEND MY FATHERS MONEY. I FORGOT THE PART I WORK AS WELL. but wait i am 22 and forgot to mention I drive a black series HOW MANY OF U CAN SAY THAT please bash on me as much as u want call it ownage call what ever u like at the end i get the last laugh bc who care what you think peaceeeeeeeee
Um.... you care what we think, because you're still here chubby. And you don't own the liquor store, daddy does. Go suck down a happy meal.
Old 08-07-2008, 11:11 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
Originally Posted by zxlr88
What is this forum coming to? Seriously bloated with deadbeats and hard-ons?

I vote for a community ban button. If enough people want to ban someone, they can take back this forum that used to be MBWORLD. Right now it is a shell of it's former self. This country stands on a devotion of being for the people and BY the people. Let's bring it back to where it started!!!

Revolution!!
Revolution!!!
Revolution!!!!
GREAT IDEA...oh wait, caps lock, sorry! Craigslist has the same feature, you can "flag" a BS poster or "over poster", if they get enough flags their done!

....on second thought, bad idea, I have pissed off a lot of people on here with my over opinionated attitude, I'm affraid I would be the second person to go...right after ol Marty boy.
Old 08-07-2008, 11:15 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

bc i can and who cares what u think see to me seems as if i am far ahead of most of u in my life dumb stupid whatever u wanna call i can care less at the end of day ur a nobody like me so go suck a chole like most you *******s do and for me to even post here doesnt mean crap like wise just once i meet with c43 and he gets you ur pictures i will no longer post on mbworld just fact of the matter is u all r HATERS! YES I AM 22 AND OWN A LIQUOR STORE AND AM VERY STUPID AND DUMB AND FAT AND LAZY AND YEAH SPEND MY FATHERS MONEY. I FORGOT THE PART I WORK AS WELL. but wait i am 22 and forgot to mention I drive a black series HOW MANY OF U CAN SAY THAT please bash on me as much as u want call it ownage call what ever u like at the end i get the last laugh bc who care what you think peaceeeeeeeee
Marty, I think the caps lock button is stuck again buddy. It's the key on the left side of the keyboard above SHIFT and below TAB...go ahead just push it, it won't hurt anyting I promise.

Where are those pics you promised us that would be posted 15 plus hours ago? I find it hard to believe you can afford a $140k car but don't own a $300 digital camera.

Last edited by jrcart; 08-07-2008 at 11:18 AM.
Old 08-07-2008, 11:31 AM

fleet vehicle
LOL YES, I worked at my fathers art gallery since I was 18. I was makein sales from 20 bucks to 50-250k. I was selling Warhols,Harings,Fazzinos and so on.... It's a great business. I made about 300k within 4 years. I purchased a Liquor store in NYC. My income is about 100k after taxes etc... Its a great business I tell u. Not as good as the art gallery but it will do for now. I rather work hard young and party hard later. I dont wanna be 40 bustin my ***** 7 days a week. I work 6 days a week 60hrs. Anyways I'll have more pics later.

I LOVE THE BLACK SERIES....
I'm guessing the Fazzinos were his specialty...

Art gallery or collector print & poster shop? I'm trying to picture his eloquent command of language, communicating with the 'more pretentious than thou' art crowd. Dad probably bought the liquor store to get him out of the gallery. I suspect he doesn't know a Haring from a herring, a Kostabi from a calzone.

...and C43AMG; don't waste your time, man. I'm doubting anyone really cares at this point...
Old 08-07-2008, 11:38 AM
Banned

Last edited by AmgAutobahnAuto; 08-07-2008 at 02:43 PM.
Old 08-07-2008, 11:44 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'08 M5, '10 Land Cruiser
wait you own a c240. I belive I get that as a loaner
Maybe you did but he can just call you fat (very) and ugly (exceedingly) if he wishes to stoop to your level.
Old 08-07-2008, 11:47 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

At least he is honest about what he owns...at this point you have ZERO cred and for all we know you own 1998 Pontiac Sunfire with 148k miles on it. Besides, he just bought a Veyron, I saw a picture of it. LOL!
Old 08-07-2008, 11:49 AM
Banned

Last edited by AmgAutobahnAuto; 08-07-2008 at 02:44 PM.
Old 08-07-2008, 11:52 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AMGAutobahnAuto, Marty, whater it is you go by. I have an idea, why don't you pry yourself away from the computer, prop you fat butt up and jog outside a snap a couple quick pix of your Black Series. No beeter time than now to prove us all wrong.

If somebody wrongly called me out I would be posting up proof until I was blue in the face.
Old 08-07-2008, 11:55 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

wat does being fat and ugly have to do no ur just being mad bc i have a better car then u at 22 by time i reach ur age ill own u to
I don't think you having a better car factors in to the equation, if you even own the car. I don't like you and I own a better car than you, actually several. I just don't like you, regardless of your age or the kind of car you suposedly own.

.........still waiting on those pics, did you mean 8:30pm easter tonight?
Old 08-07-2008, 12:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EFF YOU JACKIE
Originally Posted by Cylinder Head
(married at 22? I was still smashing 18 year-olds in manhattan highrises).
What do you mean "was"??? I still am! HAHA, well 23 yr.olds. Oh wait, now I know why JKETCH calls me a *****! Dammit!
Old 08-07-2008, 12:03 PM

Hey, middle eastern blowhole, your myspace says it all. You have the biggest joke of a life I have ever seen. Your identity crisis has made you into a wannabe thug and the money you apparently get from your parents has turned you into the lowest level of bacteria on this earth. You are an uneducated rich punk from the middle east who thinks has the world by the *****.

Let's explain it in a way you might understand. Your wife has no love for you. She is so completely transparent going after a fat, ugly kid with money. I bet she comes best of breed from a family of gold diggers. You drive your cars fast because you think it makes you look cool. You have no understanding of engines or electronics, but talk like you do. You live in New Jersey, but act like you own New York. The liquor store was the only thing your dad figured he could afford to run into the ground, so he gave you the reigns knowing full well you were going to screw it up like everything up to this point. You didn't go to college because nobody would take anybody with a negative ACT score. And last and definitely not least, your post on your dead friend's myspace is just icing on the cake...

"Miss u like hell bro. I wish I could see u again brotherman. I will one day until then u better not be topin out all the cars without me. Yo make sure I dont get any tickets bro.
Watch over, Dont front"

You seriously just asked a dead guy on myspace to help you watch out for speeding tickets. Wow. And the ebonics adds just the right touch.

Old 08-07-2008, 12:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Marty, they other guys one the board and I want to present you with the following award. Feel free to copy and paste it and use it as your sig or avatar.

Sincerely,

The Guys
Attached Thumbnails Just Won This BABY!!.....-ownage.jpg  
Old 08-07-2008, 12:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 558 Likes on 368 Posts
'19 E63S, ‘16 CLS63 RIP, '09 E63 Gone, '06 M5 Gone, '97 Supra TT Gone
wat does being fat and ugly have to do no ur just being mad bc i have a better car then u at 22 by time i reach ur age ill own u to
I'd rather be poor and handsome than wealthy (in your case, access to dad's accounts) and essentially disfigured.

You argue like a downs-syndrome child.
Old 08-07-2008, 12:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EFF YOU JACKIE
Not if you go to Motown for service, they give you toyota's. That's what you'll be rockin'.

I FORGOT THE PART I WORK AS WELL. but wait i am 22 and forgot to mention I drive a black series HOW MANY OF U CAN SAY THAT please bash on me as much as u want call it ownage call what ever u like at the end i get the last laugh bc who care what you think peaceeeeeeeee
And believe me, buy the time I was 22, I spent 10 x's what you've spent on cars, half of that with MB of Motown. So don't go acting all hollier than thou on everyone here. You were right about one thing. You are a nobody.
Old 08-07-2008, 12:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Mercedes Benz
I would rather drive a C240 and be in shape (have some self respect) than have CLK BS and be a fat slimy slob. There is a reason people hit the gym 5 days a week and stay healthy. Its part of being a well rounded individual. I don't think everyone is in perfect shape be some do make an effort to look after their bodies instead of trying to make up for it with a shiny black on black CLK BS. You know what some people are predisposed to being over weight and I know its not simple for everyone to say in shape BUT you at least need to make an effort to address the issues! Also knowing you make your own car payment and have a lifestyle you earned involves some pride as well. So you have some money in your family? Why not use that to your advantage and create an honest business and future for yourself instead of bragging about screwing people out of their money?

I know plenty of children from exceedingly wealthy families and none of them give off the lack of class and respect you do. Its your attitude people here are objecting to not the fact that you have an amazing car at 22. IF you came in here said the truth, respected people, complemented people instead of slamming them and making up stupid stories things would be a whole lot different. Heck making judgments about your physical appearance is likely a bit crass of us to do but after the things you have said what do you expect? Life is about getting like for like. You give off attitude and spout bs you will get the same in return.

Calm down and go drive your car, work at your families business, or spend time with your wife. Sitting around here trying to get out of this hole you have dug is useless.

Last edited by CynCarvin32; 08-07-2008 at 12:29 PM.
Old 08-07-2008, 12:25 PM

fleet vehicle
Owww, ow, ouch! Did somebody turn up the heat, or is it just me.

MarTy, we drive different cars for different reasons. My car doesn't need to impress anyone but me (and it's a fun little car). Look around the forums. You won't see much in the way of ridiculing members cars. It's about respect, and you've dissed us all.

Regarding your loaner, I doubt it was like mine. My car has a six speed manual so it's probably outside your driving skills...
Old 08-07-2008, 12:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Marty, in case you are wondering it's 12;35 pm eastern time. I just thought I would be of assistance since it appears you don't own a watch or can't tell time.

...where are those pics you promised us? We are all waiting to eat crow for lunch.
Old 08-07-2008, 12:44 PM

2003 E55 AMG
I hate how kids like this give everyone under the age of 25 a bad name. I hope your wife is cheating on you.
Old 08-07-2008, 12:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by rahulanand1130
I hate how kids like this give everyone under the age of 25 a bad name. I hope your wife is cheating on you.
She's obviously a gold digger and after his mommy and daddies cash. If she is that much of a gold digger I should be able to have her in bed within a couple hours of meeting her, I'm pretty confident my company is worth more than daddies little liquor store, if not then I can play the daddy's money thing up with the best of them, my dad is worth about a measly $25 mil.

Somebody give me some info on her from his and her myspace account, find out where she hangs out. I'll hit it up in Nov when I am out east for the MIR meet.
Old 08-07-2008, 12:55 PM

fleet vehicle
Originally Posted by rahulanand1130
...I hope your wife is cheating on you.

OH!! Did I say heating up? Now it's cold, Cold, COLD!
Old 08-07-2008, 12:59 PM
CWW
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
SL600
Man...You are dumber than I thought!

This isn't about money. If you took a poll of this board, there are a lot of doctors, lawyers, financial professionals, and business owners around here, and I bet the majority of this board makes equal to or more than your stated $100k in annual income. People aren't jealous of you because of money, and you ought to get that out of your head.

The problem is your attitude. You come across like a know-it-all grease-ball with zero social skills, bad grammar, and a royally *****ty attitude. It's a turn-off to whomever you talk to, and that's the real issue here.

And topping it all off, there's the fact that your siggy pic has "your" car sitting in a snow-covered parking lot, yet you allegedly just bought it in July, right? Soooo....explain that one to me? Or is mother nature just "jealous" of you as well....bahahaha....douchey

Look...I think there's a decent possibility that you *cough* (your father) *cough* probably has a CLK 63, since the dealer confirmed as much. But that's no excuse for the way you're acting. Quit trying to distract attention from the the fact that you got busted trying to make up stories about buying the car. You're just annoying everyone and costing yourself credibility.

Last edited by CWW; 08-07-2008 at 01:01 PM.
Old 08-07-2008, 01:06 PM
Banned

Last edited by AmgAutobahnAuto; 08-07-2008 at 02:41 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Just Won This BABY!!.....