CLK63 Black Series Forum & Registry Information and discussion on the W209 CLK63 AMG Black Series and Registry for all owners.

Just Won This BABY!!.....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-07-2008, 01:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
2017 W205 C43 AMG
He's 22, yet he looks like he's 52. Nice going, Brad Pitt.
Old 08-07-2008, 01:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 562 Likes on 372 Posts
'19 E63S, ‘16 CLS63 RIP, '09 E63 Gone, '06 M5 Gone, '97 Supra TT Gone
Wow, you're an idiot. Just wow. None of that made any sense. You're a legend in your own mind.
Old 08-07-2008, 01:15 PM
Super Moderator Alumni

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
a C32 AMG & S-Works Tarmac
Originally Posted by Cylinder Head
Wow, you're an idiot. Just wow. None of that made any sense. You're a legend in your own mind.
..Took the words right out of my mouth...Uhh...I mean, Keyboard.
Old 08-07-2008, 01:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fleet vehicle
MarTy, you cluelessness knows no bounds.

It's not about any of the stuff you're talking about.

It's not about where you're from, it's about where you're coming from.
You seem to be coming from a very dark and ugly place, where you think only of yourself. If you're like this at 22, you'll be karma's (b) itch for sure.

No matter what you say about us, tomorrow when you wake up.., you'll still be you.

...and I wouldn't wish that on anybody.
Old 08-07-2008, 01:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
This has sunk to a new low. AMG, or whatever your name is, get a clue buddy.

Why did you even post here in the first place?

Dude, honestly most of us don't care if you had a BS, a Veyron, or Ferrari for that matter. The problem is you lied and fronted several times. It does not matter what car you drive, your credibility and respect is shot.

It does not matter if you are fat or not, you have disrespected your yourself and came here to MBWorld posing and then antagonizing people? That's not too bright, and you keep going. Next thing you know, this will happen:

1. Your house will be posted with map.
2. Your wife's history will be looked into. (Among other things)
3. You will more than likely get banned. I know, you don't care, blah, blah, blah, so again: Why did you come here in the first place with the lies? If you own the car cool. If not, may the fail be with you.

Where are the pictures? Where is the paperwork?

Even if you do post the proof, you are done at this point.

Added part: I think a ban is in order. Just MO.

Last edited by bigben320e; 08-07-2008 at 01:36 PM.
Old 08-07-2008, 01:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
Originally Posted by AmgAutobahnAuto
Theres always people looking to take advantage of u. DOCTORS, LAWYERS, WHO EVER ELSE U WOULD LIKE TO SAY
....and don't forget about your local liquor store owner trying to rip you off for $250 for a bottle everyone else sells for $175

Dude, how does your foot taste?
Old 08-07-2008, 02:00 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'10 Panamera S, '06 AMG CLS55, '07 Miata MX5, '02 MB SPRINTER, '99 Spec Miata Race Car (2X)
My fellow MBWORLDers
I cant believe all you guys let this bit of irony slide

I like to live under the radar. Have all the goods without anyone knowing. Theres always people looking to take advantage of u.

Here is Marty claming to live under the radar.....HMMMMM lets see
  • Happy to say I own one now. Paid 109,900- 122 miles
  • TO ME THIS CAR IS WELL WORTH 130K
  • was makein sales from 20 bucks to 50-250k. I was selling Warhols,Harings,Fazzinos and so on.... It's a great business. I made about 300k within 4 years. I purchased a Liquor store in NYC. My income is about 100k after taxes etc... Its a great business I tell u.
  • Total was 127k plus %7 tax and gas guzzler and all that other crap it came up 139,899-.
  • I'M 22 I DEALT WITH LARRY ZIMMERMAN OF MORRISTOWN WHAT A GREAT GUY
  • I belive in New York supplier would be Empire Merchants bottle cost on 1 case a bottle is 115.27. Most retail stores 135-150 I sell it for $250 in my store come check it and see how i make my doe

Marty
not sure how to tell you this, but telling everyone how much money you make, how you make it, how you spend it, isn't exactly flying under the radar..... seems you could learn a lesson or two from observing some of the behaviour of the very wealthy car enthusiasts on this board.....

And just in case you think I am climbing on the band wagon, I secretly hope that you do have the car. (Its what I love about the US - the rags to riches dream that we all aspire to)

I also dont approve of the guys dragging your wife into this mess that YOU have created. True your posts have been off the chart childish, but its no reason to start attacking your wife. GUYS, we are better than this in my opinion. Just my $0.02
Old 08-07-2008, 02:01 PM
LZH
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CLK 63 Black Series, 2009 S550, 2011 Range Rover Supercharged, BMW F800 GS Anniv Edition
dumb *** americans u like to judge a book by its cover watch out who u talk to in real the world bc u get ur *** beat and money cant save u nor ur friends. somethin u people havent learned

Yes we middle eastern r the reason ur driving ur benz we got all the oil and this will be the last reply bc in a few days ill create another account and make u morons love me bc thats how stupid u r

I previously said you were a waste of time even if you did post proof of ownership (which you still haven't - big surprise) and have just been watching this train wreck since....But now you've taken this to a different level with the above anti-American sentiment. If you think so poorly of us and the United States then why are you here ? Why not go back to your piece of ***** hole in the ground in the middle east and try to earn a living there?? Because you can't, that's why. Because they'd probably eat you alive back in that third world nation you call your ancestral home. The good old USA is the only place where narrow minded, retarded garbage like you can make a life for himself. And trust me, if I had anything to say about it I'd
ship you and all those like you back to where you came from then nuke the entire region and turn the sand to glass you little scumbag.
You wanna insult the other members here, fine. You start insulting the USA, the country that has given you everything you have.....well, don't be surprised if someone shows up at your liquor store with a pipe and a bicycle chain and tunes you up - or better yet, burns that place to the ground.
Old 08-07-2008, 02:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
Originally Posted by siswati
My fellow MBWORLDers
I cant believe all you guys let this bit of irony slide

Here is Marty claming to live under the radar.....HMMMMM lets see
  • Happy to say I own one now. Paid 109,900- 122 miles
  • TO ME THIS CAR IS WELL WORTH 130K
  • was makein sales from 20 bucks to 50-250k. I was selling Warhols,Harings,Fazzinos and so on.... It's a great business. I made about 300k within 4 years. I purchased a Liquor store in NYC. My income is about 100k after taxes etc... Its a great business I tell u.
  • Total was 127k plus %7 tax and gas guzzler and all that other crap it came up 139,899-.
  • I'M 22 I DEALT WITH LARRY ZIMMERMAN OF MORRISTOWN WHAT A GREAT GUY
  • I belive in New York supplier would be Empire Merchants bottle cost on 1 case a bottle is 115.27. Most retail stores 135-150 I sell it for $250 in my store come check it and see how i make my doe

Marty
not sure how to tell you this, but telling everyone how much money you make, how you make it, how you spend it, isn't exactly flying under the radar..... seems you could learn a lesson or two from observing some of the behaviour of the very wealthy car enthusiasts on this board.....

And just in case you think I am climbing on the band wagon, I secretly hope that you do have the car. (Its what I love about the US - the rags to riches dream that we all aspire to)

I also dont approve of the guys dragging your wife into this mess that YOU have created. True your posts have been off the chart childish, but its no reason to start attacking your wife. GUYS, we are better than this in my opinion. Just my $0.02
Good points, that I did not miss. Hence the question, why did he post here in the first place. On the wife thing, not that is getting kind of trashy. She has nothing to do with this.

On his bashing of the US and the way of life here, not to mention MBWorld falls in line with his idiotic logic. He posted all of this information, on money, cars, and his life. Lies about it, and then goes to insults. That says it all.

I can't tell an admin/mod what to do, but this guy should be banned IMO like mentioned earlier. I won't waste any more time posting on this thread, all it has chalked up to be is a trolling, anti-American, spoiled kid that wants some attention. Late.

Old 08-07-2008, 02:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

REAL WORLD u honestly think I want your respect or to like me, NO. We all are here for a reason. Im not here so we can be friends. I came here to share my kill stories and owning a BS. I am not here so we can do business or make friends. U wanna see my car come see it after that I really wouldnt wanna see u again. I really dont need handouts in life. I rather make it myself. I work hard.

It seems to me as if you want to be respected or be friendly. If so why didnt you become a movie star or someone famous. I like to live under the radar. Have all the goods without anyone knowing. Theres always people looking to take advantage of u. DOCTORS, LAWYERS, WHO EVER ELSE U WOULD LIKE TO SAY

With lots of money I think everyone wants to be ur friend. Not to mention people out there that kill for $100. one day when u get a gun pointed at u and feel as tho this is last seconds of ur life on this earth I would love to see the look on ur face - PRICELESS then ask urself why did u go to the gym 5 days a week. I PARTY 7 DAYS A WEEK. U all talk hard like u all are somebody. U live once I dont get the part u need to get into shape to keep urself healthy. SO YOU CAN SHOW OFF (AMERICAN DREAM)

I just had my best friend pass away at 24 and my uncle at 39. U morons think u will live a lifetime to enjoy. stupid people do stupid things do i consider myself stupid--NO i make u think that I am I will never reveal my true identity just make u think it and like dumb *** americans u like to judge a book by its cover watch out who u talk to in real the world bc u get ur *** beat and money cant save u nor ur friends. somethin u people havent learned

Yes we middle eastern r the reason ur driving ur benz we got all the oil and this will be the last reply bc in a few days ill create another account and make u morons love me bc thats how stupid u r
I'm gonna show your wife the American dream. I'm sure that everytime she sees your fat, naked butt she questions what it is she is doing with you and now she realizes that it's daddies money not yours. I'm gonna sweep her off her feet and take her back to my suite and make her purr like a kitten. I've got more brains than you, lots more money and I am a good looking, fit guy. I've tapped more booty in the last month than you have hit in your entire life, hell, I might have hit more this week in Vegas than you hit your entire life.

I don't even know her and I know she's gonna be real easy. I'll just walk up to her in a club, invite her to my table, order up a few bottles, pull out a FAT wad of cash or flash the AMEX Black, that will impress the dirty little bird, she'll catch a glimpse of my Rolex, which is actually cheaper than most of my other timepieces, but dirty little gold diggers can spot a Rolly from a mile away (that's all Rolex's are good for LOL), If I wore one of my Panerai's or IWC's should would probably not even know what they were. EASY, EASY, EASY Work this is gonna be. So what's her favorite position...na, nevermind, I'll show her some new ones.

Last edited by jrcart; 08-07-2008 at 02:24 PM.
Old 08-07-2008, 02:25 PM

fleet vehicle
...this will be the last reply bc in a few days ill create another account and make u morons love me bc thats how stupid u r
Right. We'll never know the difference. Not that your use of language wouldn't give you away, but... ip adressess anyone?

..and guys, guys.., chill on the (not so) veiled threats and such. bad form. If his liquor store get held up, we'll all be answering questions.
Old 08-07-2008, 02:27 PM
Almost a Member!

2008 CLK 63 Black Series
Originally Posted by jrcart
I'm gonna show your wife the American dream. I'm sure that everytime she sees your fat, naked butt she questions what it is she is doing with you and now she realizes that it's daddies money not yours. I'm gonna sweep her off her feet and take her back to my suite and make her purr like a kitten. I've got more brains than you, lots more money and I am a good looking, fit guy. I've tapped more booty in the last month than you have hit in your entire life, hell, I might have hit more this week in Vegas than you hit your entire life.

I don't even know her and I know she's gonna be real easy. I'll just walk up to her in a club, invite her to my table, order up a few bottles, pull out a FAT wad of cash or flash the AMEX Black, that will impress the dirty little bird, she'll catch a glimpse of my Rolex, which is actually cheaper than most of my other timepieces, but dirty little gold diggers can spot a Rolly from a mile away (that's all Rolex's are good for LOL), If I wore one of my Panerai's or IWC's should would probably not even know what they were. EASY, EASY, EASY Work this is gonna be. So what's her favorite position...na, nevermind, I'll show her some new ones.
Dude, you might want to look at her picture again on his myspace page.
Old 08-07-2008, 02:29 PM
Banned

2004 SL55
Yo Marty wad-up, its Ali. How you been bro? I heard you got a black series. What a beautiful car. Anyway's come down to philly asap. You better let me drive... Listen don't worry about the people here. It's just the internet. I know who you really are. Drive safe man, that's a powerful car. The news got out when I heard you let my brother drive it. Call me

-Ali-
Old 08-07-2008, 02:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Orion Blue SL55
Yo Marty wad-up, its Ali. How you been bro? I heard you got a black series. What a beautiful car. Anyway's come down to philly asap. You better let me drive... Listen don't worry about the people here. It's just the internet. I know who you really are. Drive safe man, that's a powerful car. The news got out when I heard you let my brother drive it. Call me

-Ali-
Marty, you already got a new screename...smooth my friend, real smooth
Old 08-07-2008, 02:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

-Ali-
Holy S..... Click on the 2 previous posts from Orian Blue SL55, same exact storry as AMGAutoBahnAuto....seems marty and his friends have real bad luck with E-bay.

You gotta read them before he deletes them
Old 08-07-2008, 02:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

You guys have to go over to the SL55 forum and read the posts from Orian Blue SL55, almost the same post word for word as his Black Series story.

Who's the idot now Marty? I assume you are Orian Blue SL55, however if not you and your buddy had similar bad luck in purchasing out of state cars...both from Miami sellers too....hmmmmmmmmm??????????????
Old 08-07-2008, 02:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
C63, Grigio Medio E46 M3

Old 08-07-2008, 02:44 PM

Velvet Fleetwood
Originally Posted by LZH
I previously said you were a waste of time even if you did post proof of ownership (which you still haven't - big surprise) and have just been watching this train wreck since....But now you've taken this to a different level with the above anti-American sentiment. If you think so poorly of us and the United States then why are you here ? Why not go back to your piece of ***** hole in the ground in the middle east and try to earn a living there?? Because you can't, that's why. Because they'd probably eat you alive back in that third world nation you call your ancestral home. The good old USA is the only place where narrow minded, retarded garbage like you can make a life for himself. And trust me, if I had anything to say about it I'd
ship you and all those like you back to where you came from then nuke the entire region and turn the sand to glass you little scumbag.
You wanna insult the other members here, fine. You start insulting the USA, the country that has given you everything you have.....well, don't be surprised if someone shows up at your liquor store with a pipe and a bicycle chain and tunes you up - or better yet, burns that place to the ground.
+1
Old 08-07-2008, 02:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by rahulanand1130
I hate how kids like this give everyone under the age of 25 a bad name. I hope your wife is cheating on you.
I'd better tell her to leave and take the BS with her so you can take your pics.....OH...did I say that? Sorry-leave the Mrs out of this. Bad joke but couldn't resist. But perhaps he isn't married since there is no proof of that either. I'll stay neutral in the sidelines now.

SinCity<<<<<<< lowly guy with a C320.

So we will need the following:

1) Sales contract on the BS
2) Articles of incorporation on the business(s).
3) Marriage certificate
4) 2007 1040

This really makes my work day fun!

Last edited by Sincity; 08-07-2008 at 03:03 PM.
Old 08-07-2008, 02:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

MODS, Can we get an IP address search on AMGAutobahnAuto and ORION BLUE SL55?
Old 08-07-2008, 02:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2012 W212 E350 Bluetec
Holy S..... Click on the 2 previous posts from Orian Blue SL55, same exact storry as AMGAutoBahnAuto....seems marty and his friends have real bad luck with E-bay.

You gotta read them before he deletes them
Just saw it in the SL forum............ the ownage continues

+1 on leaving the family out of it. It's not (necessarily) their fault he's so dumb
Old 08-07-2008, 02:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2012 W212 E350 Bluetec

-Ali-
Funny how you guys are buddies yet you needed to sign up on a forum to contact him
Old 08-07-2008, 02:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Mercedes Benz
can someone pm me his myspace page i cant seem to find it. Sounds like its worth a look.
Old 08-07-2008, 03:01 PM
Almost a Member!

2008 CLK 63 Black Series
Now he is editing his posts.
Old 08-07-2008, 03:04 PM

'05 CL65
Originally Posted by CynCarvin32
can someone pm me his myspace page i cant seem to find it. Sounds like its worth a look.
it was in his sig

http://www.myspace.com/sneaksupply

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Just Won This BABY!!.....