CLK63 Black Series Forum & Registry Information and discussion on the W209 CLK63 AMG Black Series and Registry for all owners.

AmgAutobahnAuto's CLK63BS- Proof & Pics

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-26-2008, 03:15 AM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E55 or CL600, if I could make up my mind
Originally Posted by SeeKlasse
well being only 24 i aspire to be alot like you guys here in the clk bs forum (except for marty, of course) when i see severe errors where people honestly couldnt distiguish between the proper use of two different words it sticks out like a sore thumb when put next to pictures of all of your sweet cars and beautiful homes (often times a nice car parked atop a cobblestone drive of an impressive mansion of a home). im on a crusade to save the english language, if anything you should be happy as my folly is your betterment
Well, being only 24, I aspire to be a lot like you guys here in the CLK BS forum (except for Marty, of course). When I see severe errors where people honestly couldn't distinguish between the proper use of two different words, it sticks out like a sore thumb.

Let me stop stop here after fixing a dozen errors. Pretty weak for a grammar ****. English isn't my native language, so I'm sure you can do better.
Old 08-26-2008, 05:34 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts
W203 slightly modified
Originally Posted by AmgAutobahnAuto
Hey Dave, I had a great time tday. I thank you for comeing out to check the car out. I hope soon we can meet again and maybe go for a spin in your car. I hope most of the guys will belive it if not what more can I say? I thank you and again sorry for those who I disrespected and with the anti-american statement and whatever else you may have been offended by. Drive safe and stay happy.

-MarTy-
A very old middle-eastern man said to me once that if you dress a donkey in a 3 piece suit you get a well dressed donkey.

The forum has a lot of members who don't even have a car (it belongs to their parents). So the fact that you got a car is pretty cool ... and really it makes no difference to my life at all.
Old 08-26-2008, 08:04 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
98 Black C43 , 08' ML320 CDI ,11 E63
Originally Posted by benzmodz
A very old middle-eastern man said to me once that if you dress a donkey in a 3 piece suit you get a well dressed donkey.

The forum has a lot of members who don't even have a car (it belongs to their parents). So the fact that you got a car is pretty cool ... and really it makes no difference to my life at all.
...............so what's your point ?
Old 08-26-2008, 12:05 PM
Banned

2008 BLK/BLK CLK63 AMG BLACK SERIES
Is it me or half of you morons are still thinking about me (JT55)? Jrcart, I cant stay away any longer, sorry. JT55, what happend? I'm surprised you havent showed your face in my store. It's funny how most of you are still enjoyin urselfs with my stupid threads. I see most you have alot of time on your hands to correct yourselfs with the grammer and spelling. I didn't know this was english class or maybe your just tryin to look good. I belive most of you are rite with education part, only highschool here. It still makes me proud that at the age 22 my dumb fat *** has already seen alot, more to come. As for showing respect only some. I have been away for how long......errr dont remeber maybe 2 weeks. Since I know im hated by most, I LIKE IT! I will stay on here 4ever unless I get banned, which maybe soon . Hey, dont mind the bashing and name calling or whatever you have instored for me. I figured it out. Why try to fit in when I only stand out...hmmm hate hate hate wait maybe my dumb comments get me naaahhhh its my attitude and I love it

JT55 Do you really have a black series? Where are the pics? might care, as far as I see it your just one those stupid NYer thinks hes either special or on top. Ill let p.diddy your comein for a job interview.............
Old 08-26-2008, 12:11 PM

'98 C43 AMG. Obsidian Blk w/2 tone slvr/blk interior
Originally Posted by SAP_Pete
Well, being only 24, I aspire to be a lot like you guys here in the CLK BS forum (except for Marty, of course). When I see severe errors where people honestly couldn't distinguish between the proper use of two different words, it sticks out like a sore thumb.

Let me stop stop here after fixing a dozen errors. Pretty weak for a grammar ****. English isn't my native language, so I'm sure you can do better.
youre pathetic. i practically threw you a bone, i could have typed with spell check on and proof read, but i really dont care. it doesnt matter how much you pick apart my posts. the fact remains that i do, in fact, know how to use the english language properly. i already apologized and wished for the bashing to stop, as i never bashed any one single person. i was generally stating that people needed to be more aware of which words to use.

if you really want to take this further, maybe i can dig up some of your previous posts and pick it apart for serious errors (using the wrong words in the wrong context).
Old 08-26-2008, 10:22 PM

CLK63 BS AUDI S5 AUDI Q7 4.2 SLine C230 Sport 2010 ML 350
Is it me or half of you morons are still thinking about me (JT55)? Jrcart, I cant stay away any longer, sorry. JT55, what happend? I'm surprised you havent showed your face in my store. It's funny how most of you are still enjoyin urselfs with my stupid threads. I see most you have alot of time on your hands to correct yourselfs with the grammer and spelling. I didn't know this was english class or maybe your just tryin to look good. I belive most of you are rite with education part, only highschool here. It still makes me proud that at the age 22 my dumb fat *** has already seen alot, more to come. As for showing respect only some. I have been away for how long......errr dont remeber maybe 2 weeks. Since I know im hated by most, I LIKE IT! I will stay on here 4ever unless I get banned, which maybe soon . Hey, dont mind the bashing and name calling or whatever you have instored for me. I figured it out. Why try to fit in when I only stand out...hmmm hate hate hate wait maybe my dumb comments get me naaahhhh its my attitude and I love it

JT55 Do you really have a black series? Where are the pics? might care, as far as I see it your just one those stupid NYer thinks hes either special or on top. Ill let p.diddy your comein for a job interview.............
HEEEE'SSSSS BAAAACCCCCKKKKK!!!

Fatty - so nice to see your stupidness gracing these pages again.
I missed you - there is no one who can take your place. You are hands down the biggest jackass i've ever come across at any age. I wish i could comment on what you said - but quite franklyI have no idea what your saying
Its gonna take me like 2-3 hrs of reading and re-reading and consulting the non english speaking Delivery boys that come in my building to decipher just what the hell your trying to say boy.
Perhaps you could tell your ahem- wife (right) what you want to say and then she can lay it out for you like colorforms and then both of you can put your little parakeet brains together and come up with something intelligent to say.
If that doesn't work just keep posting yourself cause its much more fun for us that way. Now get back to work - Wax on Wax off Wax on Wax off....
Old 08-27-2008, 12:16 AM
Super Moderator Alumni

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
a C32 AMG & S-Works Tarmac
Originally Posted by JT55

I missed you - there is no one who can take your place. You are hands down the biggest jackass i've ever come across at any age. I wish i could comment on what you said - but quite franklyI have no idea what your saying
Its gonna take me like 2-3 hrs of reading and re-reading and consulting the non english speaking Delivery boys that come in my building to decipher just what the hell your trying to say boy.
Perhaps you could tell your ahem- wife (right) what you want to say and then she can lay it out for you like colorforms and then both of you can put your little parakeet brains together and come up with something intelligent to say.
If that doesn't work just keep posting yourself cause its much more fun for us that way. Now get back to work - Wax on Wax off Wax on Wax off....
Old 08-27-2008, 03:26 AM
Almost a Member!

Originally Posted by SeeKlasse
youre pathetic. i practically threw you a bone, i could have typed with spell check on and proof read, but i really dont care. it doesnt matter how much you pick apart my posts. the fact remains that i do, in fact, know how to use the english language properly. i already apologized and wished for the bashing to stop, as i never bashed any one single person. i was generally stating that people needed to be more aware of which words to use.

if you really want to take this further, maybe i can dig up some of your previous posts and pick it apart for serious errors (using the wrong words in the wrong context).
Be my guest. Type as you wish, but butchering the english language while criticizing others is pretty lame. In your post I quoted you were bashing people for their spelling and grammar, remember ? "Weak verbal background" ?
Old 08-27-2008, 11:23 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by JT55

Ugly- So nice of you to reply. I guess you still cant answer my questions. Where are you? All this talk and no show. I thought a person of your status can manup and show yourself. Maybe you just damn to ugly. Wait better yet, afaid of the big fat wolf. Keep it up. I dont think you even own a black series. You a punk that just likes to talk like your father..........
Old 08-27-2008, 11:53 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
Has it been 6 months already? Oh how time does fly!
Old 08-27-2008, 11:59 AM
LZH
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CLK 63 Black Series, 2009 S550, 2011 Range Rover Supercharged, BMW F800 GS Anniv Edition
You a punk that just likes to talk like your father..........
It's pretty clear in the above you are talking about yourself....I had a feeling that was the case. Daddy got you a liquor store to keep your dumb *** busy, and now he bought a BS and you are saying it's yours....Lemme guess, your dad's name is Marty also....
You my friend, are quite possibly the biggest tool I have seen on any message board, ever.
Old 08-27-2008, 12:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Ugly- So nice of you to reply. I guess you still cant answer my questions. Where are you? All this talk and no show. I thought a person of your status can manup and show yourself. Maybe you just damn to ugly. Wait better yet, afaid of the big fat wolf. Keep it up. I dont think you even own a black series. You a punk that just likes to talk like your father..........
Marty, you should invest in some Hooked on Reading, Hooked on Phonics and Hooked on Writing CD's. Your constant buthering of the English language is amongst the worst I've ever seen. We are all guilty of an occasional type-o, but you take it to a new level. There is leterally a mistake in every sentence in your above post. 1)cant; can't

2) actually no mistakes

3) fragment

4) manup; man up

5) should read as follows; Maybe you're just to damn ugly.

6) God where do I begin with sentance 6? what point are you trying to make with sentence 6? BTW afaid ir really spelled affraid

7) Keep it up. Keep what up Marty, this is another fragment.

8) should have been I don't even think you own a Black Series.

9) ??? I'm at a loss for this one as well, you left me speechless with your closing line Marty.

What language are you trying to communicat with us in, I think this is an english speaking forum...at least I thought it was.
Old 08-27-2008, 12:56 PM
Banned

Jrcart as said before

[QUOTE]I see most you have alot of time on your hands to correct yourselfs with the grammer and spelling. I didn't know this was english class or maybe your just tryin to look good.[QUOTE]

Why don't you become a teacher? I see how most of you can't stand my spelling and grammer. You are grade A students . Would you like to be on the Honor Roll? Maybe you would like to stay after school and have Marty teach you a lesson or two about .....How dumb you become without an education. Better yet I'll make sure you can meet the professor from Harvard (he was smoking pot with buddies after school). Maybe get lucky and get a degree at Yale. WOW! you all are so smart. You sure are a friend in my book . I mean a person of my status should be ignored at most. Since you can understand my english in some sort. I see most of you can fix and clean my type-o. I must say I don't have an award to give. If you want, I'll get in touch with Bill Gates. Tell him you have designed a new program for Microsoft, the spelling and grammer correction's. Keep giving me the food, ill keep ****ting it out for you.....
Old 08-27-2008, 01:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 558 Likes on 368 Posts
'19 E63S, ‘16 CLS63 RIP, '09 E63 Gone, '06 M5 Gone, '97 Supra TT Gone
Keep giving me the food, ill keep ****ting it out for you.....

It's already evident that some joker keeps giving you food, and more food, and then some soda, and apparently they took away all of your workout equipment as well.

What they should give you is some salad, english lessons, and a personal trainer.
Old 08-27-2008, 01:21 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Cylinder Head
It's already evident that some joker keeps giving you food, and more food, and then some soda, and apparently they took away all of your workout equipment as well.

What they should give you is some salad, english lessons, and a personal trainer.
You wouldn't want that. Why? Bc I'll then **** on you even more.....
Old 08-27-2008, 01:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

[QUOTE=AmgAutobahnAuto;3018933]Jrcart as said before

[QUOTE]I see most you have alot of time on your hands to correct yourselfs with the grammer and spelling. I didn't know this was english class or maybe your just tryin to look good.

Why don't you become a teacher? I see how most of you can't stand my spelling and grammer. You are grade A students . Would you like to be on the Honor Roll? Maybe you would like to stay after school and have Marty teach you a lesson or two about .....How dumb you become without an education. Better yet I'll make sure you can meet the professor from Harvard (he was smoking pot with buddies after school). Maybe get lucky and get a degree at Yale. WOW! you all are so smart. You sure are a friend in my book . I mean a person of my status should be ignored at most. Since you can understand my english in some sort. I see most of you can fix and clean my type-o. I must say I don't have an award to give. If you want, I'll get in touch with Bill Gates. Tell him you have designed a new program for Microsoft, the spelling and grammer correction's. Keep giving me the food, ill keep ****ting it out for you.....
That is your best defense? Marty the hole you are digging for yourself is getting deeper and deeper, let me know when you hit oil or water.There are another 10 mistakes in that post.
Old 08-27-2008, 01:48 PM
Banned

[QUOTE=jrcart;3018990][QUOTE=AmgAutobahnAuto;3018933]Jrcart as said before

I see most you have alot of time on your hands to correct yourselfs with the grammer and spelling. I didn't know this was english class or maybe your just tryin to look good.

That is your best defense? Marty the hole you are digging for yourself is getting deeper and deeper, let me know when you hit oil or water.There are another 10 mistakes in that post.
What are you talking about? I'm already in the water. You must enjoy correcting people with there spelling and grammer. Let me ask you Jr. Why didn't you become a teacher? I mean with all your comment's against my spelling and attitude you sure have lots of time to correct me if I'm rite or wrong. I like that fact that your are very mature with your comment's, must say I respect you for that. By any means my arrgument is not with you. I ask you please stay away. I have no problems with you wat so ever. JT55 has got to me...Question is why talk about me when I'm not here. I thought me leveing would change things back to normal. This little rat keeps running his mouth. I really would like to see him here in my shop or were ever in NY.
Old 08-27-2008, 02:00 PM
Almost a Member!

[QUOTE=AmgAutobahnAuto;3019038][QUOTE=jrcart;3018990]
Jrcart as said before

What are you talking about? I'm already in the water. You must enjoy correcting people with there spelling and grammer. Let me ask you Jr. Why didn't you become a teacher? I mean with all your comment's against my spelling and attitude you sure have lots of time to correct me if I'm rite or wrong. I like that fact that your are very mature with your comment's, must say I respect you for that. By any means my arrgument is not with you. I ask you please stay away. I have no problems with you wat so ever. JT55 has got to me...Question is why talk about me when I'm not here. I thought me leveing would change things back to normal. This little rat keeps running his mouth. I really would like to see him here in my shop or were ever in NY.
Let me give you a piece of friendly advice:
You started off on the wrong foot with creating multiple IDs and posting stupid crap. That you're a young kid boasting about a car that either doesn't belong to you, or was bought for you, or was bought with money from a business that fell into your lap (take a pick) doesn't make you more sympathetic.
Taking a step back from the forum was a good move if you ever intended to become an accepted member. That some ribbing would continue was supposed to be expected based on the way you started out, but you could have shrugged it off and just continued showing maturity.

Instead, you just fell back into your old pattern, calling names and now playing the internet tough guy. I do get the feeling that you're just an attention ***** that craves any kind of attention, positive or negative, in which case you can ignore my advice.
Old 08-27-2008, 02:12 PM
Banned

[QUOTE=SAP_Pete;3019062][QUOTE=AmgAutobahnAuto;3019038]
Originally Posted by jrcart

Let me give you a piece of friendly advice:
You started off on the wrong foot with creating multiple IDs and posting stupid crap. That you're a young kid boasting about a car that either doesn't belong to you, or was bought for you, or was bought with money from a business that fell into your lap (take a pick) doesn't make you more sympathetic.
Taking a step back from the forum was a good move if you ever intended to become an accepted member. That some ribbing would continue was supposed to be expected based on the way you started out, but you could have shrugged it off and just continued showing maturity.

Instead, you just fell back into your old pattern, calling names and now playing the internet tough guy. I do get the feeling that you're just an attention ***** that craves any kind of attention, positive or negative, in which case you can ignore my advice.
NO! I just think most envy me. In case you don't know what that means look below. I looked it up for you. I'm 22 without a great lack of education and lots of money left from my parents if you say so. Maybe not as much as few but at my age it feels great. I have tons and tons more to learn. But unlike you sport I take it one day at a time.

Envy (also called invidiousness) may be defined as an emotion that "occurs when a person lacks another’s superior quality, achievement, or possession and either desires it or wishes that the other lacked it."[1]

It can also derive from a sense of low self-esteem that results from an upward social comparison threatening a person's self image: another person has something that the envier considers to be important to have. If the other person is perceived to be similar to the envier, the aroused envy will be particularly intense, because it signals to the envier that it just as well could have been him or her who had the desired object............................................ ........

I've already been suspended 30days...enjoy it until I come back

Last edited by AmgAutobahnAuto; 08-27-2008 at 02:16 PM.
Old 08-27-2008, 02:22 PM
Super Moderator

Received 58 Likes on 16 Posts
2019 GT3 RS, 2017 M3 30 Jahre

NO! I just think most envy me. In case you don't know what that means look below. I looked it up for you. I'm 22 without a great lack of education and lots of money left from my parents if you say so. Maybe not as much as few but at my age it feels great. I have tons and tons more to learn. But unlike you sport I take it one day at a time. My education comes from what I see not from a BOOK!

Envy (also called invidiousness) may be defined as an emotion that "occurs when a person lacks another’s superior quality, achievement, or possession and either desires it or wishes that the other lacked it."[1]

It can also derive from a sense of low self-esteem that results from an upward social comparison threatening a person's self image: another person has something that the envier considers to be important to have. If the other person is perceived to be similar to the envier, the aroused envy will be particularly intense, because it signals to the envier that it just as well could have been him or her who had the desired object

I've already been suspended 30days...enjoy it until I come back
I don't think anyone is envious of an uneducated, ignorant, stupid fat slob, who can barely speak English and has no sense of logic that was handed some money from his parents and then chose to blow it all on a car to help his self-esteem.

Are you really that dense? You've already stated that you make something like a $100k. Do you really think that that's a lot? Those "poor" C-Class owners you talk **** about, most of them earn significantly more than you and can afford a Black Series, but they don't.

You're bragging about being uneducated? Wow, that's just great. Lets see what happens when your parents money (which I don't think is much) runs out.

I've seen kids who were left millions by their parents act a lot more humble and smarter than you.
Old 08-27-2008, 02:27 PM
Almost a Member!

I'm 22 without a great lack of education and lots of money left from my parents if you say so. Maybe not as much as few but at my age it fells great. I have tons and tons more to learn. But unlike you sport I take it one day at a time. My education comes from what I see not from a BOOK!
I had a feeling you wouldn't listen to good advice. You said yourself that your dad set you up with a business, I didn't make that up. Taking pride in a lack of formal education fits into the picture.

Calling people twice your age "sport" and "Jr" is laughable. My oldest son is 19, and if he talked to adults the way you do, I'd slap the **** out of him.
Best regards to your dad, and have him take away the store, the car and the money, slap some sense into you, and make you get a real job. But I'm afraid the damage has been done already.

Have a nice life. Over and out.
Old 08-27-2008, 02:34 PM
Banned

[QUOTE=nlpamg;3019124][QUOTE=AmgAutobahnAuto;3019089]

I don't think anyone is envious of an uneducated, ignorant, stupid fat slob, who can barely speak English and has no sense of logic that was handed some money from his parents and then chose to blow it all on a car to help his self-esteem.

Are you really that dense? You've already stated that you make something like a $100k. Do you really think that that's a lot? Those "poor" C-Class owners you talk **** about, most of them earn significantly more than you and can afford a Black Series, but they don't.

You're bragging about being uneducated? Wow, that's just great. Lets see what happens when your parents money (which I don't think is much) runs out.

I've seen kids who were left millions by their parents act a lot more humble and smarter than you.

It can also derive from a sense of low self-esteem that results from an upward social comparison threatening a person's self image: another person has something that the envier considers to be important to have. If the other person is perceived to be similar to the envier, the aroused envy will be particularly intense, because it signals to the envier that it just as well could have been him or her who had the desired object

Too bad in the world we live in most judge by looking out rather then inn. Me bragging gives me the right. I suggest you shut up. Last time I check You get a special type of treatment depending on who you are in this world. Wheather its something special or dumb. I guess in this case its DUMB...
Old 08-27-2008, 02:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 558 Likes on 368 Posts
'19 E63S, ‘16 CLS63 RIP, '09 E63 Gone, '06 M5 Gone, '97 Supra TT Gone
Originally Posted by nlpamg

DOWN GOES FATTY!!!! DOWN GOES FATTY!!!!
Old 08-27-2008, 02:35 PM
Banned

I had a feeling you wouldn't listen to good advice. You said yourself that your dad set you up with a business, I didn't make that up. Taking pride in a lack of formal education fits into the picture.

Calling people twice your age "sport" and "Jr" is laughable. My oldest son is 19, and if he talked to adults the way you do, I'd slap the **** out of him.
Best regards to your dad, and have him take away the store, the car and the money, slap some sense into you, and make you get a real job. But I'm afraid the damage has been done already.

Have a nice life. Over and out.
I take no response from a person whos buys a preowned benz. Your not in my league even if your 40. I'm two steps ahead of you even if I lack the education
Old 08-27-2008, 02:37 PM
Almost a Member!

Envy blah blah
The last post you quoted was not made by me. l2internet

EDIT:
You're spewing BS too fast. Did your dad also hire somebody to run the business for you, so you can run your trap on the internet all day ?

You're right, I'm not in your league. I would have to be a foot shorter and 50 pounds heavier. And I'm sure you can tell me how you'd buy a new E55 today.

Last edited by SAP_Pete; 08-27-2008 at 02:40 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: AmgAutobahnAuto's CLK63BS- Proof & Pics