CLK63 Black Series Forum & Registry Information and discussion on the W209 CLK63 AMG Black Series and Registry for all owners.

AmgAutobahnAuto's CLK63BS- Proof & Pics

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-27-2008, 10:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fleet vehicle
Originally Posted by jrcart
I'm going to go over to the FBI's most wanted list web site and see if Marty or any of his family members are on the list. I'm buying all of you guys drinks and hookers with the reward money.
Okay, but I'm gonna need a plane ticket and a good divorce lawyer too...
Old 08-27-2008, 10:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 140 Likes on 107 Posts
ML350
man....this thread took off today....well i have better things to do than read it all...but some of you (Marty is it?) should read my sig. And also remember.....arguing on the internet is like winning a gold in the special olympics....even if you win, you are still a retard.

T
Old 08-27-2008, 10:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
98 Black C43 , 08' ML320 CDI ,11 E63
How did he pay cash for a $140k car making only $100k a year? After taxes he's pocketing under $70k...that's 2 years income to buy this car. That means he has had to save every red cent he has made for the past 2 plus years. No way, I'm not buying it for even a second...It's daddy's car.
Come on JR.....I saw all the paperwork on the car.The bank receipt of the cashiers check had his name on it.Even if his father gave him the money - and no one except him knows - the car is in his name.
Old 08-27-2008, 11:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
98 Black C43 , 08' ML320 CDI ,11 E63
Originally Posted by JT55
Fiscal Whozeewhatsis? Dude it would take him months to spell this and give me a break are u still seriously defending this buffoon? Fake Artwork lawsuits??? U believe anything this Dbag says? - are u for real? Fiscal Discipline?? u act like u were saving the money for him - for all we know him and his Dad rolled some unsuspecting tourists for a Fake Monet or something and ran to buy the Black Series w heisted Booty in tow.
He has been roasted to the core by us here and can never ever redeem himself - why would u possibly say anything in his defense? He is so done the fork just bent.
The fines levied against the company occurred in 1995 - 13 years ago.He is 22 now, he told me he worked for his dad for 4 years - since he was 17,That would mean he worked from 2003-2007, 8 years after the charges against the art gallery were settled.If, I repeat IF , he made the 100k a year he claims , and even saved 50% , it would allow him to purchase the car in cash.I can only defend what I saw.I examined all the documents and none of the documents had his fathers name on it.
Old 08-27-2008, 11:09 PM

'98 C43 AMG. Obsidian Blk w/2 tone slvr/blk interior
look, nobody is arguing that he bought the car. but i vote that daddy supported him all the way up to, through, and beyond the purchase of the clk bs. do you not make money? do you know how hard it is to save? general expenses per adult individual of most given households is 1k-2k. thats how much money is being spent to support quality of life (food, gas, random *****). then theres taxes, mortgage/rent, entertainment bills, and alot of people have car payments. this guy is living with a wife who (if shes real) is most likely his age. which means that even with a degree (doubtful) shed currently be making barely enough to cover her own expenses. so you think if this guy brings home roughly 8k a month, hes going to be able to save up for a BS given all personal expenses? and then when he gets to that point, he liquidates ALL the money in his savings account? are you crazy?!?

it is 100% clear to me that his father pays his bills, employs him, probably gives him money on top of that, and then bought him a car. and to top it all off, with knock-off art money.

marty
Old 08-27-2008, 11:15 PM

note: if his father didnt buy the car, then he took all of the financial load off his shoulders so that, with his pathetic income, he could save enough to buy it on his own. as far as i know, its impossible to buy such a nice car with only 100k of income p/y if you have to support yourself and another person.

and all that speculation based on the incredulous claim of income he made, who knows how much he really makes? 10 bucks an hour sounds about right for a liquor store attendant....

Last edited by SeeKlasse; 08-27-2008 at 11:17 PM.
Old 08-27-2008, 11:38 PM

07 CLS550 & 05 E55
Man this thread is ownage for sure. Sad thing is though the car is obviously his but beside the point how he got the money for it he got the money. I have seen drug dealers and other dishonest people make a living and have some of this nicest thing in a home, car, fashion etc. etc. but doing business the wrong way or in a dishonest way can also get everythig you own tooken away in a heart beat you can never beat the goverment. If he is doing business the right way so be it he earned it. Who cares bottom line is he has the car alot of members are acting there shoe size not there age. I own a CLS 550 with more money then the car is worth I know that. Im also only 24 does the make me liar? or a crooked business person I would hope not. This guy is deffently in the wrong in some statements he made but the bulling on this forum can do that to you.
Old 08-27-2008, 11:57 PM

CLK63 BS AUDI S5 AUDI Q7 4.2 SLine C230 Sport 2010 ML 350
Originally Posted by allied107
Man this thread is ownage for sure. Sad thing is though the car is obviously his but beside the point how he got the money for it he got the money. I have seen drug dealers and other dishonest people make a living and have some of this nicest thing in a home, car, fashion etc. etc. but doing business the wrong way or in a dishonest way can also get everythig you own tooken away in a heart beat you can never beat the goverment. If he is doing business the right way so be it he earned it. Who cares bottom line is he has the car alot of members are acting there shoe size not there age. I own a CLS 550 with more money then the car is worth I know that. Im also only 24 does the make me liar? or a crooked business person I would hope not. This guy is deffently in the wrong in some statements he made but the bulling on this forum can do that to you.
DID ANYBODY UNDERSTAND THAT????

m also only 24 does the make me liar? -

UMMM... No but it does make you another ESL student from the Marty School of Literacy - or MSL for short. WAIT!!! Marty please for the love of God and the intelligence of this forum tell me this is another of your 15 aliases. Somebody stop the MADNESS!!!!
Old 08-28-2008, 12:43 AM

haha ok nice cls. id be willing to accept that he got a clk bs with financing, but the cash payment is what throws me off. 140k is not pocket change, but monthly payments are possible considering a decent income... i paid for my c43 in cash so i wouldnt have to deal with monthly payments. i plan on purchasing my next car outright as well. just seems like a better way to do it, can you believe that you dont always get your title when you buy a car with financing? i wouldnt be able to live with that
Old 08-28-2008, 01:34 AM
Almost a Member!

E55 or CL600, if I could make up my mind
Originally Posted by C43AMG
The fines levied against the company occurred in 1995 - 13 years ago.He is 22 now, he told me he worked for his dad for 4 years - since he was 17,That would mean he worked from 2003-2007, 8 years after the charges against the art gallery were settled.If, I repeat IF , he made the 100k a year he claims , and even saved 50% , it would allow him to purchase the car in cash.I can only defend what I saw.I examined all the documents and none of the documents had his fathers name on it.
The alias "Martin" or "Marty" is all over the place for both Omar M. and Jalal M. There are different birth dates and odd misspellings in property records that make it look like somebody has something to hide. Remember when I said if you show up in an annual FTC report, there's usually other stuff ?

I won't post up any personal stuff and get the thread locked, but I found it telling that Daddy has 44 (!) civil judgments on record.

My favorite :

Guess if I was stiffing Daimler, I'd have to buy my cars cash, too. Hmm, or maybe I'd use my son's name.

Last edited by SAP_Pete; 08-28-2008 at 01:37 AM.
Old 08-28-2008, 01:35 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

20+ to list......
Wow, I thought this case was closed long ago, guess not. Anyway, I just want to say there IS a black on black CLK BS in Parsippany, NJ area, few of my friends who live in the surrounding towns spotted it, but they could't confirm whether Amgautobahnauto was driving it.

Last edited by 2MANYCARS; 08-28-2008 at 09:56 AM.
Old 08-28-2008, 09:51 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
Come on JR.....I saw all the paperwork on the car.The bank receipt of the cashiers check had his name on it.Even if his father gave him the money - and no one except him knows - the car is in his name.
If he and his family were able to generate false documents for fine art work what makes you believe Marty could not generate some false paperwork for a car? With Microsoft Word, Photoshop and a decent printer or a trip down to the local Kinkos you can generate any kind of documants you want. Marty and his family are all scamming liers....PERIOD! Even the Feds said so!

Last edited by jrcart; 08-28-2008 at 10:32 AM.
Old 08-28-2008, 10:10 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

....man drop it already.......its his car , he paid cash for it,get over it.He had the fiscal discipline to save his money...let it go.
C43AMG; One more thing, fiscal discipline? Would you consider purchasing a $140K car on a measley $100k a year income discipline or financially responsible? HELL NO! He should be driving a car that retails for around $50k. Let me break it down for you again.

$100k less $30k income tax= $70k, Right? Ok lets just say he lives in an absolute dump and his mortgage or rent is only $1000/ month x 12 = $12k, that leaves him with $58k. Now lets give Marty the benifit of the doubt and assume he is the best 22 year old driver in the world and has no tickets or accidents on his record and he gets XYZ Fly-By-Night insurance to insure him for $2000 a year. No we are down to $56k. That works out to about $4500 per month for misc bills, fuel, nessecities and lots of food to fill his fat belly. It would take him years to save $140k, there is no way he paid cash for the car, it ain't possible...unless he's slingin crack or whoring out his wife on the side, and we've all seen his wife, if he's whoring her out he ain't making much!

They say there's one born every day, I guess we all know who the idiot was that was born on your birthday. I can't believe you have taken Marty's bait and fallen for his crap. Did you buy some art work from his father gallery too? LOL! LOL! LOL!
Old 08-28-2008, 10:24 AM

fleet vehicle
...$100k less $30k income tax...
He originally posted $100k after taxes (assuming you believe ANYTHING he has said...), however that still doesn't put you in line for a $140k car.

Yeah, he is driving the car. We probably won't know the real truth about it until we read it in the paper...

Overheard in a NYC "art gallery":

Old 08-28-2008, 10:35 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by qianlimoro
He originally posted $100k after taxes (assuming you believe ANYTHING he has said...), however that still doesn't put you in line for a $140k car.

Yeah, he is driving the car. We probably won't know the real truth about it until we read it in the paper...

Overheard in a NYC "art gallery":

qianlimoro; I'm actually in the market for a Dali, do you have anything in stock?
Old 08-28-2008, 10:48 AM

fleet vehicle
qianlimoro; I'm actually in the market for a Dali, do you have anything in stock?
I do, but it's not signed yet....., how about a nice Chagall and a couple of Jasper Johns?
Old 08-28-2008, 11:17 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by qianlimoro
I do, but it's not signed yet....., how about a nice Chagall and a couple of Jasper Johns?
I really had my heart set on a Dali, I'll just give Marty's dad a call up in Attica, I'm sure he can hook me up.
Old 08-28-2008, 11:30 AM

nice financial breakdown jr, you could have also given me a +1 for claiming his 100k to be too measly for a clk bs.
Old 08-28-2008, 11:34 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
John Deere
Well, he also mentioned saving up 3-400k from his commission days in the gallery. I had no idea that fake prints went for that much.
Old 08-28-2008, 11:34 AM

I really had my heart set on a Dali, I'll just give Marty's dad a call up in Attica, I'm sure he can hook me up.
Throw in a case of Tom Ferignon and a Fersace Dress for the Wife and I'm in for a Dali myself!!!
Old 08-28-2008, 11:53 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by JT55
Throw in a case of Tom Ferignon and a Fersace Dress for the Wife and I'm in for a Dali myself!!!
Fersace..............LOL! You know ol' Marty boy sports a fake Rolex too, well then again he's younger so I'd guess he's sporting a fake Bentley by Breitling, that is the new fake of choice for the 20-somethings out there.

....so Marty, did I hit the nail on the head? I'm so good it's scary ain't it Marty?
Old 08-28-2008, 12:06 PM
Banned

2008 BLK/BLK CLK63 AMG BLACK SERIES
100k a year after taxes at age of 22 impossible NO! unlike some of you hard headed stupid and nonsense bs talk. I for one am driving a 140K. I can afford it , stop the whinning on how I sell fake art or fake bottles . As for fake artwork, do you really think a gallery like that would still be in business. That matter was settled long ago. Pieces were bought from a private collecter. Apartly at the time he didn't know it was fake untell some moron spent 50k on painting we ended up payin 15k. You know nothing about the art business . Too dumb to know FBI pops in every 3 months to make sure you dont sell that crap. I Like how you morons stick your nose into others peoples business when it really has nothing to do with you. It's fine with me because I know most you have nothing else better to do. Wake up! Just bc my lame fat *** had gotten about 80% of you pissed bc of my fat dumbness and owning such a beautiful car and running a liquor business at the age 22, keep the ownage comein. I dont know were you got $10 an hour from, I get 100K after taxes. At 22, 100k hard to belive is bc your just to dumb to know anything about the business. I enjoy it every sec on how you all like to bash on me and my family business. It seems like you guys have alot of time on your hand, more then me. I like to know what half of you do for a living? At 22 to see people twice my age cryin about how dumb I am and what I do for a living. I sure have gotten your attention. If your so smart a person of my status should be no concern. In which this case I belive it does . Thats why nobody looks up to most of you because all you do envy(say you dont but you really do ). When something is going good for someone always a moron tags along to make things worse. All we can do is talk and talk and talk just like me. I laugh at most all your statments. Like my dead best friend said it best, i hate people who are haters... but I have learned one thing... people make people crazy...JT55 your 24 Didn't I mention proof of your Black Series. Wait I dont even care anymore bc I know you dont own one

To all those non AMG owners posting here in Black Series forum you sure have alot of nerve. I for one know you dream of owning an AMG not to mention a Black Series. Better yet you havent reached my level nor any other Black Series owner.
Old 08-28-2008, 12:10 PM

Fersace..............LOL! You know ol' Marty boy sports a fake Rolex too, well then again he's younger so I'd guess he's sporting a fake Bentley by Breitling, that is the new fake of choice for the 20-somethings out there.

....so Marty, did I hit the nail on the head? I'm so good it's scary ain't it Marty?
Yes a Fake Rolex - a Fauxlex (Folex)- and a Bentlee by Brightling
Old 08-28-2008, 12:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Mercedes
I think the rule of thumb is 2.5 so your car shouldn't cost more than your income/2.5 and you house shouldn't be more than 2.5*income
Old 08-28-2008, 12:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
2017 W205 C43 AMG
...No we are down to $56k. That works out to about $4500 per month for misc bills, fuel, nessecities and lots of food to fill his fat belly. It would take him years to save $140K...
Great point, JR. Successful people don't "save" to buy a depreciating asset, like a luxury car. Successful people have the funds to buy what they want, when they want, without "saving" or "budgeting".

This fool, Marty, runs a liquor store and his main claim to why he is more successful at "22" than us older guys are is this stupid CLK.

Real success means earning $140K in a day. A couple well-placed trades on oil, during hurricane season could do the trick. A couple well-placed trades on bank stocks could help too.

This fool is behind a counter saying "May I help you please" all day and helping old ladies decide between Cisco and Nighttrain. This fool is a joke and he's been owned.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: AmgAutobahnAuto's CLK63BS- Proof & Pics