CLK63 Black Series Forum & Registry Information and discussion on the W209 CLK63 AMG Black Series and Registry for all owners.

AmgAutobahnAuto's CLK63BS- Proof & Pics

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-28-2008, 12:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
2017 W205 C43 AMG
Originally Posted by AmgAutobahnAuto
100k a year after taxes at age of 22 impossible NO! unlike some of you hard headed stupid and nonsense bs talk. I for one am driving a 140K. I can afford it , stop the whinning on how I sell fake art or fake bottles . As for fake artwork, do you really think a gallery like that would still be in business. That matter was settled long ago. Pieces were bought from a private collecter. Apartly at the time he didn't know it was fake untell some moron spent 50k on painting we ended up payin 15k. You know nothing about the art business . Too dumb to know FBI pops in every 3 months to make sure you dont sell that crap. I Like how you morons stick your nose into others peoples business when it really has nothing to do with you. It's fine with me because I know most you have nothing else better to do. Wake up! Just bc my lame fat *** had gotten about 80% of you pissed bc of my fat dumbness and owning such a beautiful car and running a liquor business at the age 22, keep the ownage comein. I dont know were you got $10 an hour from, I get 100K after taxes. At 22, 100k hard to belive is bc your just to dumb to know anything about the business. I enjoy it every sec on how you all like to bash on me and my family business. It seems like you guys have alot of time on your hand, more then me. I like to know what half of you do for a living? At 22 to see people twice my age cryin about how dumb I am and what I do for a living. I sure have gotten your attention. If your so smart a person of my status should be no concern. In which this case I belive it does . Thats why nobody looks up to most of you because all you do envy(say you dont but you really do ). When something is going good for someone always a moron tags along to make things worse. All we can do is talk and talk and talk just like me. I laugh at most all your statments. Like my dead best friend said it best, i hate people who are haters... but I have learned one thing... people make people crazy...JT55 your 24 Didn't I mention proof of your Black Series. Wait I dont even care anymore bc I know you dont own one

To all those non AMG owners posting here in Black Series forum you sure have alot of nerve. I for one know you dream of owning an AMG not to mention a Black Series. Better yet you havent reached my level nor any other Black Series owner.

Earning 100K selling liquor is nothing bro. At least post a bigger amount, like 887K or something.

Your car is a joke. You should have bought a Porsche 959 or a Bugatti Veyron, baller.

I've lost more client's money on Capital Markets Derivative Swaps than you've spent on your stupid CLK. Your clients give you $2 for a bottle of St. Ides. LOL
Old 08-28-2008, 12:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'98 C43 AMG. Obsidian Blk w/2 tone slvr/blk interior
exactly.
Old 08-28-2008, 12:24 PM

CLK63 BS AUDI S5 AUDI Q7 4.2 SLine C230 Sport 2010 ML 350
100k a year after taxes at age of 22 impossible NO! unlike some of you hard headed stupid and nonsense bs talk. I for one am driving a 140K. I can afford it , stop the whinning on how I sell fake art or fake bottles . As for fake artwork, do you really think a gallery like that would still be in business. That matter was settled long ago. Pieces were bought from a private collecter. Apartly at the time he didn't know it was fake untell some moron spent 50k on painting we ended up payin 15k. You know nothing about the art business . Too dumb to know FBI pops in every 3 months to make sure you dont sell that crap. I Like how you morons stick your nose into others peoples business when it really has nothing to do with you. It's fine with me because I know most you have nothing else better to do. Wake up! Just bc my lame fat *** had gotten about 80% of you pissed bc of my fat dumbness and owning such a beautiful car and running a liquor business at the age 22, keep the ownage comein. I dont know were you got $10 an hour from, I get 100K after taxes. At 22, 100k hard to belive is bc your just to dumb to know anything about the business. I enjoy it every sec on how you all like to bash on me and my family business. It seems like you guys have alot of time on your hand, more then me. I like to know what half of you do for a living? At 22 to see people twice my age cryin about how dumb I am and what I do for a living. I sure have gotten your attention. If your so smart a person of my status should be no concern. In which this case I belive it does . Thats why nobody looks up to most of you because all you do envy(say you dont but you really do ). When something is going good for someone always a moron tags along to make things worse. All we can do is talk and talk and talk just like me. I laugh at most all your statments. Like my dead best friend said it best, i hate people who are haters... but I have learned one thing... people make people crazy...JT55 your 24 Didn't I mention proof of your Black Series. Wait I dont even care anymore bc I know you dont own one

To all those non AMG owners posting here in Black Series forum you sure have alot of nerve. I for one know you dream of owning an AMG not to mention a Black Series. Better yet you havent reached my level nor any other Black Series owner.

Someone DEFINTELY wrote this for him. Its 75% readable and almost makes sense. Maybe its his Dad he's probably had plenty of time to get his GED and mail order Diploma from Prison.
And Dummy I'm not 24 u jackass and Check the Post - Black Series Dressed in Red - thats my car Buddha. Gettin 30k worth of Mods - thats 1/3 of your fictional (that means made up - just saved u 20min. on Wiktionary or $2 to you) yearly salary or 300 hrs. to save you the hour long conversion process. (figures based on $10 an hr.)
Keep posting we can go on for ever.

Marty - Seriously my bodyfat level challenged friend - u are so outmatched here its a massacre - your brain cannot even process this level of humor and sarcasm. Now go back to the stock room.
Old 08-28-2008, 12:26 PM
Banned

2008 BLK/BLK CLK63 AMG BLACK SERIES
Originally Posted by SoCalCLK
Great point, JR. Successful people don't "save" to buy a depreciating asset, like a luxury car. Successful people have the funds to buy what they want, when they want, without "saving" or "budgeting".

This fool, Marty, runs a liquor store and his main claim to why he is more successful at "22" than us older guys are is this stupid CLK.

Real success means earning $140K in a day. A couple well-placed trades on oil, during hurricane season could do the trick. A couple well-placed trades on bank stocks could help too.

This fool is behind a counter saying "May I help you please" all day and helping old ladies decide between Cisco and Nighttrain. This fool is a joke and he's been owned.
one of my good movies "Wall Street"

The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, five trillion dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation. It's bull****. You got ninety percent of the American public out there with little or no net worth. I create nothing. I own. We make the rules, pal. The news, war, peace, famine, upheaval, the price per paper clip. We pick that rabbit out of the hat while everybody sits out there wondering how the hell we did it. Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you buddy? It's the free market. And you're a part of it. You've got that killer instinct. Stick around pal, I've still got a lot to teach you.

Gordon Gekko: [at the Teldar Paper stockholder's meeting] Well, I appreciate the opportunity you're giving me Mr. Cromwell as the single largest shareholder in Teldar Paper, to speak. Well, ladies and gentlemen we're not here to indulge in fantasy but in political and economic reality. America, America has become a second-rate power. Its trade deficit and its fiscal deficit are at nightmare proportions. Now, in the days of the free market when our country was a top industrial power, there was accountability to the stockholder. The Carnegies, the Mellons, the men that built this great industrial empire, made sure of it because it was their money at stake. Today, management has no stake in the company! All together, these men sitting up here own less than three percent of the company. And where does Mr. Cromwell put his million-dollar salary? Not in Teldar stock; he owns less than one percent. You own the company. That's right, you, the stockholder. And you are all being royally screwed over by these, these bureaucrats, with their luncheons, their hunting and fishing trips, their corporate jets and golden parachutes.
Cromwell: This is an outrage! You're out of line Gekko!
Gordon Gekko: Teldar Paper, Mr. Cromwell, Teldar Paper has 33 different vice presidents each earning over 200 thousand dollars a year. Now, I have spent the last two months analyzing what all these guys do, and I still can't figure it out. One thing I do know is that our paper company lost 110 million dollars last year, and I'll bet that half of that was spent in all the paperwork going back and forth between all these vice presidents. The new law of evolution in corporate America seems to be survival of the unfittest. Well, in my book you either do it right or you get eliminated. In the last seven deals that I've been involved with, there were 2.5 million stockholders who have made a pretax profit of 12 billion dollars. Thank you. I am not a destroyer of companies. I am a liberator of them! The point is, ladies and gentleman, that greed, for lack of a better word, is good. Greed is right, greed works. Greed clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit. Greed, in all of its forms; greed for life, for money, for love, knowledge has marked the upward surge of mankind. And greed, you mark my words, will not only save Teldar Paper, but that other malfunctioning corporation called the USA. Thank you very much.

Last edited by AmgAutobahnAuto; 08-28-2008 at 12:28 PM.
Old 08-28-2008, 12:30 PM
Banned

JT55

Yeah moron someone had to type it up for me. Your even stupider then I thought you were. Do me a favor and come down talk face to face.
Old 08-28-2008, 12:32 PM
Banned

100k at 22 is a good start fool its to bad by time I reach your age Ill be way beyond your level
Old 08-28-2008, 12:34 PM

fleet vehicle
Nice cut and paste job, narTy.., oops marTy.
Old 08-28-2008, 12:34 PM

[QUOTE=AmgAutobahnAuto;3020722]one of my good movies "Wall Street"

HEY!!! - Whats goin on here??? Is he on "Double Secret Probation" (Animal House guys) - how the heck can he keep posting??
Marty I'm comin to see you tomorrow. Wear a girdle and bring an oxygen tent.
Old 08-28-2008, 12:37 PM
Banned

[QUOTE=JT55;3020744]
one of my good movies "Wall Street"

HEY!!! - Whats goin on here??? Is he on "Double Secret Probation" (Animal House guys) - how the heck can he keep posting??

Woo Hooo - I cant wait.............................................. ...............
Old 08-28-2008, 12:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series

First let me start off by saying that my following comments are not meant to offend any of you hard working M-B World members out there that earn an honest living whether it be making $40,000 a year or $4,000,000 a year.

Marty, I would not get out of bed in the morning for $100,000 a year! You act like $100K is some sort of magic number that makes you better than everybody else. The fact of the matter is that $100k a year is ok money, but not enough to afford a $140k automobile and provide for a wife and family. Now days $100k will barley get a family of four by. For you to have wasted that kind of money with that little income shows how stupid you really are. There is absolutely nothing smart about buying a $140k car with your minimal income. You would have been better off investing that money (if you indeed had $140k cash) for a few years then take the interest/gains and a portion of the principle money and put it down on a lease. You would have gotten a better write off by leasing the car (more money in your pocket), but you're a big time business owner, I'm sure you already knew that. Unless you have 7 figures sitting in a bank or the stock market you were stupid to pay cash for that car. I have 20X the money you have and I leased mine for tax purposes. Sounds like your family needs to hire a new accountant. Interest rates are are only 6% on automobiles right now, that is cheap money, your $140k could conservatively make 6% + sitting in an account somewhere. This just further proves your stupidity Marty.

I hope you enjoy being car poor. Hey, at least their is a cup holder in the BS so you can hit up the $.99 extra value menue at Wendy's to keep that big belly of yours full. Let me know when you start whoring out your wife for gas money, I might be up for hittin it once or twice.

Last edited by jrcart; 08-28-2008 at 12:44 PM.
Old 08-28-2008, 12:40 PM

JT55

Yeah moron someone had to type it up for me. Your even stupider then I thought you were. Do me a favor and come down talk face to face.
\

"Your even stupider then I thought you were."

He's even using my lines on me now - true imagination Fatty -Marty whatever.

Im gonna bring a camera for when I walk through the door. I can't wait to see your face. Im as jacked as you are fat. Wait - that would mean the Hulk was coming. Alright I'm not quite THAT jacked.
Old 08-28-2008, 12:45 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by SoCalCLK
Earning 100K selling liquor is nothing bro. At least post a bigger amount, like 887K or something.

Your car is a joke. You should have bought a Porsche 959 or a Bugatti Veyron, baller.

I've lost more client's money on Capital Markets Derivative Swaps than you've spent on your stupid CLK. Your clients give you $2 for a bottle of St. Ides. LOL
Its to bad you lost your clients. My clients relise my markup. Then again I wouldnt mind its funny when they can buy a bottle of Johnnie Blue for $350 when the store 3 blocks down sells it for $180. You clients just dont like you for who you are. Thats why they left you. Your deals are to sour. Unlike mine, they respect it. Its just business......................
Old 08-28-2008, 12:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Is Marty quoting movie lines now? This guy really needs a trip to reality land! Marty, those movies are not real, that is never going to be you no matter how hard you hope and wish. You are too stupid to be in a position of power and authority. Marty, you keep diggin yourself deeper and deeper and deeper. Have you ever heard the saying quit while your ahead? Well, it's a little late for that now, maybe you should just Quit!
Old 08-28-2008, 12:48 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by JT55
\

"Your even stupider then I thought you were."

He's even using my lines on me now - true imagination Fatty -Marty whatever.

Im gonna bring a camera for when I walk through the door. I can't wait to see your face. Im as jacked as you are fat. Wait - that would mean the Hulk was coming. Alright I'm not quite THAT jacked.
Lets hope you keep your word.......you being jack dont mean a thing...........
Old 08-28-2008, 12:51 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by jrcart
Is Marty quoting movie lines now? This guy really needs a trip to reality land! Marty, those movies are not real, that is never going to be you no matter how hard you hope and wish. You are too stupid to be in a position of power and authority. Marty, you keep diggin yourself deeper and deeper and deeper. Have you ever heard the saying quit while your ahead? Well, it's a little late for that now, maybe you should just Quit!
No Jr your just stupid bc I quoted it was a movie line. Sadly, its true. I suggest you stop reposting your same comments bc its getting old. I suggest you deal with your trucking company or watever you call it.
Old 08-28-2008, 12:52 PM
Banned

I'll never quite. I have gotten your attention. Ill make sure I keep it that way 4ever...............
Old 08-28-2008, 12:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Its to bad you lost your clients. My clients relise my markup. Then again I wouldnt mind its funny when they can buy a bottle of Johnnie Blue for $350 when the store 3 blocks down sells it for $180. You clients just dont like you for who you are. Thats why they left you. Your deals are to sour. Unlike mine, they respect it. Its just business......................

Marty, we have all seen the pics of your liquor store, looks like an upscale establishment.....LOL! Tell me, do customers get a tetanus with purchase? That is one dirty azz looking hell hole you call a store. i would not eat or drink anything that came out of that store if I had just been rescued from 3 months at sea and you were the only store open in town. I'd rather drink out of a urinal at grand central, I've at least seen janitors in grand central cleaning once in a while.
Old 08-28-2008, 12:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2012 W212 E350 Bluetec
He's not banned or suspended (yet)... IIRC 'on probation' means he's been warned but can keep posting; however certain priveleges (attachments, PMs, etc.) are taken away
Old 08-28-2008, 12:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

No Jr your just stupid bc I quoted it was a movie line. Sadly, its true. I suggest you stop reposting your same comments bc its getting old. I suggest you deal with your trucking company or watever you call it.

Why do you want me to stop posting the truth? Does reality hurt? I don't need to deal with my trucking company, I have over 75 employees that do that do that for me so I can sit here and play on the internet or drive my car or ride my motorcycles all day if I choose.
Old 08-28-2008, 12:56 PM
Banned

Marty, we have all seen the pics of your liquor store, looks like an upscale establishment.....LOL! Tell me, do customers get a tetanus with purchase? That is one dirty azz looking hell hole you call a store. i would not eat or drink anything that came out of that store if I had just been rescued from 3 months at sea and you were the only store open in town. I'd rather drink out of a urinal at grand central, I've at least seen janitors in grand central cleaning once in a while.
Jr Lame I expected more... Now you have to bash on the business. Oh lord..................
Old 08-28-2008, 12:59 PM
Banned

Why do you want me to stop posting the truth? Does reality hurt? I don't need to deal with my trucking company, I have over 75 employees that do that do that for me so I can sit here and play on the internet or drive my car or ride my motorcycles all day if I choose.

Did you want a cookie with that. Wooowww your some of importance in this country. Too busy with your toys. I hope your employees are stealing maybe they can give me a cut
Old 08-28-2008, 01:10 PM

fleet vehicle
MarTy, by your own accounting, you're out classed, and you're clearly outnumbered.
Why do you keep returning for this abuse (really)?....
Old 08-28-2008, 01:16 PM

Lets hope you keep your word.......you being jack dont mean a thing...........
Are there any legal liabilities to me shootin Video of me Tunin Marty up and posting it on the Forum?
Do I have to warn him that I'm a trained fighter? Oh I just did.
Someone please advise me before I do something stupid in the interest of our amusement.
Old 08-28-2008, 01:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Did you want a cookie with that. Wooowww your some of importance in this country. Too busy with your toys. I hope your employees are stealing maybe they can give me a cut
Spoken like a true criminal......keep digging that hole of your Marty
Old 08-28-2008, 01:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Are there any legal liabilities to me shootin Video of me Tunin Marty up and posting it on the Forum?
Do I have to warn him that I'm a trained fighter? Oh I just did.
Someone please advise me before I do something stupid in the interest of our amusement.
Don't stoop to his level, he'll just end up sueing you or get you locked up. He is the one that choose to come back for the abuse. Let him stew in it now.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: AmgAutobahnAuto's CLK63BS- Proof & Pics