CLK63 Black Series Forum & Registry Information and discussion on the W209 CLK63 AMG Black Series and Registry for all owners.

Starting to look for a BS....but where?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-28-2010, 09:23 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
CLK63 Black Series
vdub kids are special

Code:
Track				M3 (E92)	CLK 63 Black Series
Nordschleife			8:05		7:45
Hockenheim Short		1:14.3		1:13.8
Oschersleben			1:47.20		1:45.87
Balocco				2:56.51		2:53.02
SportAuto wet handling test	1:32.4		1:33.2
Camden Airport			1:13.40		1:10.44
Anglesey National		1:03.8		1:03.2
Code:
Discipline  		M3 (E92)  	CLK 63 Black Series
Track Performance 	4 points 	144 points
Straight line speed 	237 points 	250 points
Total 			241 		394

The Answer
Mercedes CLK 63 Black Series is noticeably faster.
http://www.fastestlaps.com/compariso...8bf915155.html

Last edited by clkwork; 01-28-2010 at 09:25 AM.
Old 01-29-2010, 12:34 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLK AMG BLACK SERIES (among other German things)
Some of the people that post on this forum could do with a dose of humility .
Failing that , a slap should suffice .

Last edited by WTDoom; 01-29-2010 at 12:37 AM.
Old 01-29-2010, 12:48 AM

Originally Posted by WTDoom
Nah, you guys aren't that bad at all. Rennlist however...those guys are absolute C*CKS...!!!
Old 01-29-2010, 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by Randy M
Nah, you guys aren't that bad at all. Rennlist however...those guys are absolute C*CKS...!!!
wait till you been here a while , you will see the same ***** with the same trash talk .
all mouth and no trousers i call it
enjoy matey .
Old 01-29-2010, 07:33 PM
LZH
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CLK 63 Black Series, 2009 S550, 2011 Range Rover Supercharged, BMW F800 GS Anniv Edition
Care to elaborate on exactly who some of those people might be and why you feel they need a "dose of humility" ?
Old 01-30-2010, 06:26 AM

Originally Posted by LZH
Care to elaborate on exactly who some of those people might be and why you feel they need a "dose of humility" ?
whats the matter lzh guilty conscience ?
Old 01-30-2010, 08:16 PM
LZH
Banned

CLK 63 Black Series, 2009 S550, 2011 Range Rover Supercharged, BMW F800 GS Anniv Edition
whats the matter lzh guilty conscience ?
Not in the least.
However, I do find it interesting that someone with your fairly recent join date and two digit post count would make the comment below:

wait till you been here a while , you will see the same ***** with the same trash talk .
I call it like I see it, pal. You on the other hand make veiled comments and suggestive threats. Perhaps it's a British thing...
Old 01-30-2010, 08:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

08 SL55
enjoy matey .
I'd kinda like to know who you're talking about too......

I'm on RL with about 4x the post count I have here but usually don't venture too far from the 928 list and I don't think you're there.
Old 01-30-2010, 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by chuck z

I'm on RL with about 4x the post count I have here but usually don't venture too far from the 928 list and I don't think you're there.
I take it the bottom line was directed to me? I had a '98 C4S years ago and would read and post on the 993 board pretty often back then. I'm sure it's different now (maybe not) but there was a whole lot of bullying to pay up and be a member over there, and the whole HWFM crap was pretty separatist and elitist. That Mike in Chi guy was a giant c*cksucker IIRC, among others...
Old 01-30-2010, 09:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
'14 ML BT
The 997 GT3 board on RL is a good resource. I wasn't really active on RL even when I had a TT but I do find helpful info over there.
Old 01-30-2010, 09:02 PM
LZH
Banned

I take it the bottom line was directed to me? I had a '98 C4S years ago and would read and post on the 993 board pretty often back then. I'm sure it's different now (maybe not) but there was a whole lot of bullying to pay up and be a member over there, and the whole HWFM crap was pretty separatist and elitist. That Mike in Chi guy was a giant c*cksucker IIRC, among others...

DUDE!!!!!!!!!
HWFM....Can I drove your car....Mike in Chi and the rest of his f'ing loser pals were the death of the 993 board. Remember when a few of them left the board, came back using other screen names...Man, those guys were honestly the biggest bunch of losers I have EVER seen on a online forum. LOL !!!

EDIT -
I just had to jump back over there and look at some old threads...did poorb0yw ever finsh that SICK twin turbo 993 ?? What ever happened to Viken and the "old guard" ?? LOL !!!!

Last edited by LZH; 01-30-2010 at 09:12 PM.
Old 01-30-2010, 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by LZH
Not in the least.
However, I do find it interesting that someone with your fairly recent join date and two digit post count would make the comment below:

I call it like I see it, pal. You on the other hand make veiled comments and suggestive threats. Perhaps it's a British thing...
Its very amusing that I write about trash talking , cowardly , rude people on this part of the forum and suddenly you get all excited

However long ive been a member here , however many or little posts I have , doesn't change the fact that I know an idiot when I come across one . I dont suppose you ever thought that I didnt name names for the ( vain) hope they themselves would realise how awful they behave here sometimes and perhaps change a little ? There's more than one way to skin a cat you know .

Your " British thing " comment interests me . If I didn't know better I would think that was a slur to my or my British courage . You weren't questioning that surely LZH ?
Old 01-30-2010, 09:14 PM

Dont worry , chuck z , I wasn't being specific about RL . All forums have their jokers .
That was my point . Apologies for any misunderstanding on that matter .

Last edited by WTDoom; 01-30-2010 at 09:31 PM.
Old 01-30-2010, 09:49 PM
LZH
Banned

Its very amusing that I write about trash talking , cowardly , rude people on this part of the forum and suddenly you get all excited
The only person here who seems to be trash talking is YOU. I was simply standing up for another well respected member, as was our moderator, Vic, in this post:

https://mbworld.org/forums/3912782-post42.html

However long ive been a member here , however many or little posts I have , doesn't change the fact that I know an idiot when I come across one .
More trash talking...lets not forget you "****" comment either...

Your " British thing " comment interests me . If I didn't know better I would think that was a slur to my or my British courage . You weren't questioning that surely LZH ?
That's EXACTLY what I was questioning. If you had the "courage" you say you do, then you wouldn't have come into this thread making backhanded comments about the "*****" in this forum and you would have addressed me directly or via PM. So yes, you British courage (as you put it),or lack thereof, is questionable. I stand up for what I believe and I'm not afraid to express myself. Perhaps that's my American heritage coming through...and perhaps that same heritage is the reason why you speak English and not German.

Last edited by LZH; 01-30-2010 at 09:55 PM.
Old 01-30-2010, 10:05 PM

CLK63 Black, 2006 Ford GT
All forums have their jokers .
You really want to see some jokers? Go here...

http://www.viperalley.com/forum/anything-goes.html

No one here would last 5 minutes in the Alley.
Old 01-30-2010, 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by LZH
That's EXACTLY what I was questioning. If you had the "courage" you say you do, then you wouldn't have come into this thread making backhanded comments about the "*****" in this forum and you would have addressed me directly or via PM. So yes, you British courage (as you put it),or lack thereof, is questionable. I stand up for what I believe and I'm not afraid to express myself. Perhaps that's my American heritage coming through...and perhaps that same heritage is the reason why you speak English and not German.
HILARIOUS !
LZH if you cannot understand , then that is your undoing . Its a pity as you seem to consider yourself an expert of the English language .

Now I find it amusing that you have the audacity to question my courage . I who spent years in Iraq , fighting for my countries ( and yours incidentally ). While I was conducting over 160 military operations what , pray tell , were you doing ?

Listen , I don't know how to break this to you little boy but internet forum warfare is not really the same thing . It doesn't count .
We call that , " all talk and no trousers " matey .

So crawl back under the rock from whence you came little man and let sleeping dogs lie . Some of them bite .

I tire of you now so I will retire to bed .

Just before I go I think its time to use that charming Americanism ,

LZH = OWNED

Goodnight , pleasant dreams .

Last edited by WTDoom; 01-30-2010 at 10:16 PM.
Old 01-30-2010, 10:32 PM
LZH
Banned

HILARIOUS !
LZH if you cannot understand , then that is your undoing . Its a pity as you seem to consider yourself an expert of the English language .

Now I find it amusing that you have the audacity to question my courage . I who spent years in Iraq , fighting for my countries ( and yours incidentally ). While I was conducting over 160 military operations what , pray tell , were you doing ?

Listen , I don't know how to break this to you little boy but internet forum warfare is not really the same thing . It doesn't count .
We call that , " all talk and no trousers " matey .

So crawl back under the rock from whence you came little man and let sleeping dogs lie . Some of them bite .

I tire of you now so I will retire to bed .

Just before I go I think its time to use that charming Americanism ,

LZH = OWNED

Goodnight , pleasant dreams .

Once again, you came in here spouting off about other members. Either grow some thicker skin, or be prepared to be called out when you make jerkoff comments and don't have the ***** to direct them appropriately. Clearly, my questioning your courage had the intended effect.
In what capacity were you conducting "over 160 military operations" ?? With the UN ? LOL...Or, were you attempting to tell us that you were on the ground engaging insurgents ?? If so, I find it hard to believe that as a grunt, you can afford a Black Series. Or, perhaps your "military operations" were sitting behind a desk - very courageous....Please, enlighten us on exactly what you did in Iraq...because I had friends and relatives serve there as well. Some on the front lines, and some building infrastructure from behind a desk. Something tells me you fit into that latter group.

Last edited by LZH; 01-30-2010 at 10:39 PM.
Old 01-30-2010, 11:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

08 SL55
I take it the bottom line was directed to me?
......in my post? Don't think so?
Old 01-31-2010, 12:06 AM

Public Transportation
this thread sucks
Old 01-31-2010, 01:21 AM
LZH
Banned

Agreed.
Old 01-31-2010, 07:31 AM
lsb

clk black series
Originally Posted by LZH
So yes, you British courage (as you put it),or lack thereof, is questionable. I stand up for what I believe and I'm not afraid to express myself. Perhaps that's my American heritage coming through...and perhaps that same heritage is the reason why you speak English and not German.
I think the comment above says as much as any educated,humble,egoless individual needs to know.....

I would suggest you check out a little history, past and modern and that might include something not written in Hollywood. You have successfully just written off the huge sacrifices made by many nations including: Russia,Great Britain,Australia etc,etc..... CONGRATULATIONS, does this go down as one of your proudest moments ??

There are a lot of people in the world who use the attitude shown by you as a reason to dislike your great country. Those sort of comments are best kept to yourself.
Old 01-31-2010, 10:05 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 140 Likes on 107 Posts
ML350
thx for perpetuating this thread and needing to get the last word in......after "this thread sucks" and then "agreed", i thought that meant it was over.

Let's try again.....this thread sucks. Let it die.
Old 01-31-2010, 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by LZH
DUDE!!!!!!!!!
HWFM....Can I drove your car....Mike in Chi and the rest of his f'ing loser pals were the death of the 993 board. Remember when a few of them left the board, came back using other screen names...Man, those guys were honestly the biggest bunch of losers I have EVER seen on a online forum. LOL !!!

EDIT -
I just had to jump back over there and look at some old threads...did poorb0yw ever finsh that SICK twin turbo 993 ?? What ever happened to Viken and the "old guard" ?? LOL !!!!
Yeah those guys were dicks. Robert Hendricksen, Sunday Driver were giant douches as well. Viken wasn't too bad, a little crabby sometimes but I traded a few pm's with him when I was looking for a RS4 since he has one. What pissed me off was that John D allowed all that crap to perpetuate and gave lifetime memberships to some members of that craptastic HWFM club. I fought those guys, telling them exactly how it was etc...
Old 01-31-2010, 11:35 AM

......in my post? Don't think so?
My mistake...
Old 01-31-2010, 07:17 PM

ive never sat behind a desk in my life lzh .
anyhow sorry to you members if this thread got away from us a little .

Last edited by WTDoom; 01-31-2010 at 07:25 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Starting to look for a BS....but where?