CLK63 Black Series Forum & Registry Information and discussion on the W209 CLK63 AMG Black Series and Registry for all owners.

Will I be outcast if I sell my Black Series ?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-21-2010, 12:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLK AMG BLACK SERIES (among other German things)
Originally Posted by sechsgang
the new ferrari italia just hit our dealers as well...
apologies to ferrari owners but i think the 458 is dreadful .

Originally Posted by Eitan1
WTDOOM.... Porsches are everywhere and not really unique. Outdated look. I would keep your blk eventhough you are being offered a ridiculous amount of money for it.
i am a porsche man through and through and wanted my daily to be one but you are right mate , too boring and safe the turbo .

Originally Posted by jenk12m
Don't sell the black...
agreed
Old 06-21-2010, 01:16 PM
SMP
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 21 Likes on 14 Posts
CLK63 Black Series
Originally Posted by AMS Performance
One went for $67,500 wholesale at the bottom of the dip in CLK63 BS prices. Whether or not it goes back down to those levels depends on the economy most likely, but $60k should be the long term base on the BS prices, hard to see it getting any lower then that long term ....
CLK63 BS msrp: $138,375 .........value long term: $60,000 ........ being blessed with a set of crystal ***** to rub at your leisure and foresee the future: PRICELESS

Last edited by SMP; 06-21-2010 at 01:20 PM.
Old 06-23-2010, 07:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLK AMG BLACK SERIES (among other German things)
today 2 giants clashed . sorry i should have warned you all . those tremors you felt were not earthquakes rather the violence of the conflict . the black sky was not an eclipse it was tyre smoke blinding the sun .

run side by side 2 behemoths , giants of german engineering and standard bearers of their respective marques battled to the last . one had to go . one was faster , smoother , more powerful , more comfortable , better built , easier recognised as a champion and faster round my favourite roads and probably on track .

however when push came to shove it wasnt even close . there can only be one victor even though it was massively out gunned .
there can be only one Black Serious .

you will have to put up with me for a while longer