CLK63 Black Series Forum & Registry Information and discussion on the W209 CLK63 AMG Black Series and Registry for all owners.

c63 bs vs clk 63 bs

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-27-2011, 10:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2008 CLK63 AMG Black Series
Originally Posted by jrcart
You're kidding about the throttle blipping, right? Not olnly does it put much less stress on your trans, torque converter and motor, more importantly it also allows for much smooth entry into a corner when everything is matched up rev wise.
Yep, had not read about it, or heard the full details yet, has not been a priority really, only now since so many are impressed with it got my interest up, and sounds pretty decent. I guess there is a first when learning about anything, why is that so astonishing? Hope it was not learned by you the same way (what's wrong with you) . Thanks for the better understanding, I think .
Old 09-27-2011, 11:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2008 CLK63 AMG Black Series
Originally Posted by Doctodd33
Do u get all that while driving by people? Either you are telepathic, or you are driving way too slow. Either way you are missing out on a great car!
Thanks man , and you are right, going slow through a 3 miles drive at the local MN Arboretum where speed limit is 15mph, where a large group of parents and kids had the boys in the same street all going stupid crazy pointing, and that sharp mom saying; do good in school and one day. The last one was just last week, was puting through a residential area and saw the kids stop playing and start pointing before I got next to them, and was going slow as I approached a corner near them, so slowed more and drooped into 1st to give a good motor blip (not that fancy throttle blip everyone is talking about LOL). And the old folks, in parking lots. So you are the one who is telepathic to know exactly how those occurrences happened , don't know how you did that .