CLS Coupe (C219) Discuss the CLS Coupe.

W219 CLS55/CLS63 Mufflers

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-12-2012, 07:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
W219 CLS55/CLS63 Mufflers

looking for one. M/ or email me. Thanks!

jeezcak3@gmail.com

Last edited by jeezcak3; 06-13-2012 at 08:58 PM. Reason: trolls
Old 06-12-2012, 08:01 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CLS55
Edited to help this newb out.

Last edited by BenzCLS06; 06-12-2012 at 09:24 PM.
Old 06-12-2012, 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by BenzCLS06
Why u gotta keep mentioning "AMG" in all ur posts? Ur car isnt a real AMG. Other members tried to be nice to u bout it n give u a heads up about what people consider as "posers" and u were rude as heck to them. Welcom to the forum mayne but don't be all rude to older members
you're super lame. why are you sticking your nose in some one else's business? if you dont have nice **** to say, just stfu.

when was the last time i said i drive a CLS55 AMG? i love my AMG package and i cant afford the AMG so what the f does it have to do with your pride? if you think you're super baller because you drive a CLS then you would probably feel like border hoppers when you visit my city, newport beach, CA.

i would mention about AMG here so the potential sellers would know how it should fit my car. if you don't like it, f u loser

if you're nice, give me your AMG mufflers. otherwise, wtf have you done to be consider yourself "nice?"
Old 06-12-2012, 09:12 PM

admin, could you please remove the two posts above? i am here to do honest business and fix up my car, not to argue with these sore losers trying to fight for their pride. thanks!
Old 06-12-2012, 09:28 PM

CLS55
I edited my post since ur new n I'll help u out but u gotta respect other members on here. A couple people tried to help u and u went off on them. Ease it up a bit since they were tryin to look out for u. Heck all us cls guys look after one another but ur posts in the pic thread was cold. I'm in the process of picking up a used Meisterschaft exhaust. U want my AMG mufflers? PM me.
Old 06-13-2012, 01:05 PM

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
I edited my post since ur new n I'll help u out but u gotta respect other members on here. A couple people tried to help u and u went off on them. Ease it up a bit since they were tryin to look out for u. Heck all us cls guys look after one another but ur posts in the pic thread was cold. I'm in the process of picking up a used Meisterschaft exhaust. U want my AMG mufflers? PM me.
+1. Just too bad that the CLS is no longer exclusive. It is getting cheaper and cheaper by the day and now you have young kids picking these up driving around like they are the man.
Old 06-13-2012, 01:50 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
w205 C63s, w212 E63,w219CLS500-SOLD! w211 E63, 2006 E60 M5 (KABOOM!)
Originally Posted by apdesign
+1. Just too bad that the CLS is no longer exclusive. It is getting cheaper and cheaper by the day and now you have young kids picking these up driving around like they are the man.
I agree. Just the other day, some kid pulled up next to me on the freeway and shot me a peace sign. At least he was being respectful, but he was way too young to buy a CLS new. Turds
Old 06-13-2012, 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by apdesign
maybe a ****ed up moral (middle age?) man like you shouldn't drive this car. how the hell did you make money to buy a brand new CLS, man? did you inherit from the your dead parents? btw... how old are you? how come you drive a car that is only as valuable as a kid's car? wtf did you drive or what was your income when you were my age?

Last edited by jeezcak3; 06-13-2012 at 02:10 PM.
Old 06-13-2012, 01:55 PM

you see? that *** apddesign's response? you have to earn respect. assuming those who like to pick on me bought a new $100k car, how coudl you have a ****ed up moral OR weak communication skills to put it in a way not to offend others?

for the last time i have to explain -- the amg emblem was there when i bought the car. the first owner said he payed $5k for the amg package but never got noticed on the differences like M sports or F sport. i didnt want to scatch my car so i rather left it there.

yes i do want your amg mufflers. pm me the photos and the best you could offer, please. thank you.

i guess you wouldn't want to sell it to me anymore. you never had to bring any of these up, man. i just wanted to be part of the community and stay happy.

Last edited by jeezcak3; 06-13-2012 at 02:16 PM.
Old 06-13-2012, 02:00 PM

ADMIN, COULD YOU PLEASE DELETE IRRELEVANT POSTS ABOVE? THANKS!
Old 06-13-2012, 03:09 PM

CLS55
I'll still sell em to u. I got nothin personal against u. Just treat other members here with respect especially if they give good advice. Don't keep goin off on people. In the pic thread they mentioned ur AMG badge to protect u so u wouldn't be criticized. Obviously they welcomed U here and just tried to help u. u didn't take it well and went off en em. Cool it down. Im waitin on this other dude to sell me his Meisterschaft exhaust this wee so I can get these off n up for sale. I'll have to take some pics this weekend. I'll PM u n send em to u.
Old 06-13-2012, 03:47 PM

I'll still sell em to u. I got nothin personal against u. Just treat other members here with respect especially if they give good advice. Don't keep goin off on people. In the pic thread they mentioned ur AMG badge to protect u so u wouldn't be criticized. Obviously they welcomed U here and just tried to help u. u didn't take it well and went off en em. Cool it down. Im waitin on this other dude to sell me his Meisterschaft exhaust this wee so I can get these off n up for sale. I'll have to take some pics this weekend. I'll PM u n send em to u.

sounds good. thanks!