CLS Coupe (C219) Discuss the CLS Coupe.

Logic Lab Tuning ECU Tuning CLS500 Tune $249!!

Old 01-21-2013, 07:12 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Mercedes
Logic Lab Tuning ECU Tuning CLS500 Tune $249!!

Hello everyone.

Please welcome Mbworld's newest Sponsor, Logic Lab Tuning

Attachment 447659

Logic Lab Tuning is a dedicated ECU Tuning company devoted to European ECU tuning. While we are new to MBworld, we have been in the Tuning industry heavily for 5 years. Through the years we have compiled the best tools and absolute top of the line equipment that allows us to safely and reliably modify the ECU code from many different car makes and manufactures to various performance levels. Our main goal is to provide SAFE and RELIABLE ECU Tuning.

Contact Information:

1-630-354-TUNE(8863)
www.LogicLabTuning.com
logiclabtuning@gmail.com

Please find below our price list for Mercedes ECU Tuning:

55 AMG V8 Kompressor Tuning: $299
63 AMG 6.2 V8 Tuning: $399
600/65AMG (Model Year 2003-2006) Tuning: $399
600/65AMG (Model Year 2007+) Tuning: $699
320/300/350/32 AMG Tuning: $249
500/550/(55-N/A-V8) Tuning: $249

Fully Custom Dyno Tuning available on request at our IN-House Dyno Dynamics unit located in the Chicago suburbs or at the location of your choice. Remote dyno tuning also available.

Process of Tuning:
1) Send in your current ECU to Logic Lab Tuning and have it tuned (Included in cost of tune plus shipping)

2) Never have to remove your ECU from your car or have any downtime with OBD2 Flasher you will return once your car has been flashed ($135 plus cost of tune) ($330 refundable deposit once unit is returned) (Or if you fall in love with it, keep it for $330 and you will have the same benefits as option 3 below)

3) OBD2 Flashing unit you keep that can store multiple tunes that will allow you to flash your car at your own convenience between stock, pump gas tune, race gas tune, etc...($330 Plus cost of tune) (Additional tunes may be added at a cost)

Now some questions that you may ask yourself after seeing this ad!

Q: Who is Logic Lab Tuning? I have never heard of them before, how do I know they know what they are doing when tuning my very expensive motor!!

A: My name is Aleks and I am the owner of Logic Lab Tuning. Many of you know me as Aleksandar1099 from the forums and many know me from my work with other tuning shops and companies I have been involved with in the past. I have put many many countless hours into a hobby, turned passion, turned career. My tunes have been on some of the fastest Mercedes around and all of them are still pretty much daily drivable. I have had formal ECU tuning training traveling to Italy and Germany. Since then I have been heavy involved in ECU Tuning behind the scenes and have decided to offer my product at almost a “wholesale” price to the customer directly.

Q: Logic Lab Tuning's Prices are a lot lower than others, it must be a cheap product?

A: I can assure my customers that the ECU Tuning Logic Lab Tuning provides is on the absolute highest par of quality and performance as any other product on the market today. I have been involved in the tuning industry heavy for many years and have acquired a library of knowledge and resources which allow me to confidently say that our product is one of the highest performing and absolutely safe products without compromise.

Q: What other services does Logic Lab Tuning provide?

A: We have partnered with a very talented local shop which allows us to offer fantastic fabrication services at very very reasonable prices and a Dyno-Dynamics dyno which allows us to perform custom dyno tunes in-house!! And of course our number one priority and product is ECU Tuning for many different makes and models, if you have another European car you have interest in modifying, contact us for more details and great pricing!

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me! I love what I do, and through the years have met great people and close friends through the car world. I hope that this can and will continue through Logic Lab Tuning. Give us a try and we promise you will not be disappointed.

Thank you so much,

Aleks D
Logic Lab Tuning
1-630-354-TUNE(8863)
www.LogicLabTuning.com
logiclabtuning@gmail.com
Old 01-21-2013, 07:41 PM

in your Mom's car
Do you have any dyno charts??
Old 01-21-2013, 11:56 PM
Banned

Mercedes
Originally Posted by Inf4life
Do you have any dyno charts??
Of course

Here is one to start with, a C55 N/A v8 only tune before and after

Attachment 444580

Hope this helps!

Thanks
Aleks
Old 01-23-2013, 03:02 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
06 CLS500, 07 GL450
How much hp/torque will it add to my cls500? Is it just plug and play? With option number 2 what's the total cost? $249 tune +$135 and $330 deposit? With $330 return so total $384.
Old 01-23-2013, 03:04 PM
Banned

Mercedes
Originally Posted by ydlee
How much hp/torque will it add to my cls500? Is it just plug and play? With option number 2 what's the total cost? $249 tune +$135 and $330 deposit? With $330 return so total $384.
Hi!

Yes that is correct!

With the tune you should see around 25hp gain.

Ill send you a PM to discuss.

Thanks
Aleks
Old 01-23-2013, 03:46 PM

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
W212 E250 BT 4M
$384=around 25hp gain
Old 01-23-2013, 05:53 PM
Banned

Mercedes
Originally Posted by GuestFromTampa
$384=around 25hp gain
Hi!

I understand where you are coming from questioning the "around" phrase. But the conditions of the customer will make a big difference into the HP attained from the tune. Customers in hot hot climates will not see the gains that someone in the wintertime will see. Therefore the use of "around."

Hope this helps!

Thanks
Aleks
Old 01-24-2013, 03:07 PM

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts
CLS550 AMG Pkg.
What I would like to see is better throttle response out of my CLS 550. How does your tune affect throttle response? I read on your site that the tune will improve response and fuel efficiency? Can you please explain why this is the case? I.e what parameters are you adjusting in the ECU? Excuse the fact that I am an Accountant so car tuning is not my area of speciality.

I am very interested in getting my ECU flashed, as soon as winter ends over here in Canada.

Last edited by M1RAG3; 01-24-2013 at 03:09 PM.
Old 01-24-2013, 03:32 PM
Banned

Mercedes
Originally Posted by M1RAG3
What I would like to see is better throttle response out of my CLS 550. How does your tune affect throttle response? I read on your site that the tune will improve response and fuel efficiency? Can you please explain why this is the case? I.e what parameters are you adjusting in the ECU? Excuse the fact that I am an Accountant so car tuning is not my area of speciality.

I am very interested in getting my ECU flashed, as soon as winter ends over here in Canada.
Hi!

What year is your car and I can give you a more specific answer.

Thanks
Aleks
Old 01-25-2013, 10:34 AM

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts
CLS550 AMG Pkg.
Originally Posted by LogicLabTuning
Hi!

What year is your car and I can give you a more specific answer.

Thanks
Aleks
2007 CLS 550 w/ AMG Package
Old 01-25-2013, 10:41 AM

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts
2014 CLS550
Hi!

I understand where you are coming from questioning the "around" phrase. But the conditions of the customer will make a big difference into the HP attained from the tune. Customers in hot hot climates will not see the gains that someone in the wintertime will see. Therefore the use of "around."

Hope this helps!

Thanks
Aleks
Giving a realistic answer gives credibility in my book. It shows intention.

Too bad the answer wasn't "ADDS FIVE HUNNERT HORSES!", you'd have my check by now.

Good luck with the business, Aleks.
Old 01-25-2013, 07:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLS 550
$384=around 25hp gain

I don't think it expensive at all. As a matter of fact right on par with my other car 300C SRT8 with Diablo Predator Tune. I paid $350 for it and getting 25-30 RWHP on a 91 Octane Tune and around 15-20 RWHP on an 89 Octane Tune.

So Alex product is right on par! What I would like to know is what is the estimated Tourque gains on the ECU tune. Additionally, what octane is the tune for? Thee only way to get more HP per price is with Heads and Cam. And you not gonna get the power you want for the price either!
Old 01-26-2013, 01:30 PM
Banned

Mercedes
Originally Posted by mschamberger
Giving a realistic answer gives credibility in my book. It shows intention.

Too bad the answer wasn't "ADDS FIVE HUNNERT HORSES!", you'd have my check by now.

Good luck with the business, Aleks.
ADDS FIVE HUNNERT HORSES!

Where is my check?

Originally Posted by freemanjc
I don't think it expensive at all. As a matter of fact right on par with my other car 300C SRT8 with Diablo Predator Tune. I paid $350 for it and getting 25-30 RWHP on a 91 Octane Tune and around 15-20 RWHP on an 89 Octane Tune.

So Alex product is right on par! What I would like to know is what is the estimated Tourque gains on the ECU tune. Additionally, what octane is the tune for? Thee only way to get more HP per price is with Heads and Cam. And you not gonna get the power you want for the price either!
I agree I think The pricing is very fair

Originally Posted by M1RAG3
2007 CLS 550 w/ AMG Package
Hi!

With your CLS550 the tune will net you about a 21hp 18tq gain, along with improved throttle response and removed speed limiter.

Depending on your personal preference we are able to adjust the tune according to how aggressive you would like the throttle response to be. Our standard flash makes the throttle much more aggressive than stock on a non amg car. But we are able to do more if you so please!

Thanks!
Aleks
Old 01-27-2013, 06:18 AM

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
2016 E550 Cab & 2011 GL 550 & 09 VROD Muscle & 06 Seadoo Speedster LE .......
intrested in a Tune for my GL 550 2010 ..pls pm i don't want to remove anything ...
Old 01-27-2013, 01:04 PM

CLS 550
Originally Posted by UDWANIT2
intrested in a Tune for my GL 550 2010 ..pls pm i don't want to remove anything ...
UDWANIT2

I think I gonna get the tune as well. I just had a few more questions and waiting for aleks reply. I think it a good price and fair gains!
Old 01-27-2013, 02:25 PM
Banned

Mercedes
Originally Posted by UDWANIT2
Very easy! If you go with the OBD2 flash tool you can switch between the tune and stock at any time!

UDWANIT2

I think I gonna get the tune as well. I just had a few more questions and waiting for aleks reply. I think it a good price and fair gains!
Sounds great! Please let me know what questions you have.

Thanks
Aleks
Old 01-27-2013, 02:30 PM

W212 E250 BT 4M

3) OBD2 Flashing unit you keep that can store multiple tunes that will allow you to flash your car at your own convenience between stock, pump gas tune, race gas tune, etc...($330 Plus cost of tune) (Additional tunes may be added at a cost)
I am interested in purchasing of OBDII flashing unit.
Can you tell me more information regarding this "additional tunes " ?
or what is included in #3
Thank you in advance
Old 01-27-2013, 02:48 PM
Banned

Mercedes
I am interested in purchasing of OBDII flashing unit.
Can you tell me more information regarding this "additional tunes " ?
or what is included in #3
Thank you in advance
Hi!

With the OBD2 flasher you can switch between stock and the tune at any time after the inital setup. It is a small unit that you may keep in your glove box that makes it easier to use!

For additional tunes, (such as race gas or valet mode) they are $90 each.

Thanks!
Aleks
Old 01-27-2013, 04:46 PM

W212 E250 BT 4M
More questions :
1.Is is safe to reflush ECU often ? How long it takes to completely reflush ECU.
2.Is there tune for better gas mileage ?
3.Is it possible to have 3 tunes stored on one OBD flasher ?
Old 01-27-2013, 04:47 PM

W212 E250 BT 4M
Hi!

For additional tunes, (such as race gas or valet mode) they are $90 each.

Thanks!
Aleks
What is a Valet mode tune ?

sorry for too many questions
Old 01-27-2013, 07:33 PM

CLS 550

I think the valet tune is restricting your car in case your child takes it out for a test drive with his/her friends and realize they can't go 35 MPH becuase you were smart enough to upload the tune. Valet parking as well since thye like to take joy rides. This is the concept I believe!
Old 01-28-2013, 12:52 AM
Banned

Mercedes
More questions :
1.Is is safe to reflush ECU often ? How long it takes to completely reflush ECU.
2.Is there tune for better gas mileage ?
3.Is it possible to have 3 tunes stored on one OBD flasher ?
Hi!

1) You may reflash the ECU as many times as you please! It takes less than 2 min to switch between files

2) The tune will theoretically get better gas mileage. Mercedes come from the factory generally run rich. The tune takes out the unnecessary fuel, and because of this, should get better gas mileage. All depends on the way you drive

3) Absolutely! you can have over 10 if you please!

I think the valet tune is restricting your car in case your child takes it out for a test drive with his/her friends and realize they can't go 35 MPH becuase you were smart enough to upload the tune. Valet parking as well since thye like to take joy rides. This is the concept I believe!
Exactly right. However you may choose the how much you would like the speed limiter to be set to. And it also cuts down the engine power as well.

Thanks!
Aleks
Old 01-28-2013, 02:09 PM

W212 E250 BT 4M
If i remember right then Diablo Predator comes with 2 or 3 preset tunes,i think performance,87 octane and valet. Is this correct ?
Old 01-29-2013, 05:48 PM

CLS 550
If i remember right then Diablo Predator comes with 2 or 3 preset tunes,i think performance,87 octane and valet. Is this correct ?
Yes, three tune and it married the flash tuner to the car. Very good product with random updates you can download from thier site. I found that the 89 Octane tune was better and more effecient. I say this because even though the 91 octane Tune provide more gains the gas had to be 93 octane or better to be useful. I found out or better yet my SRT8 told me that not all gas rated at 93 Octane are actually 93. The tune would pretty much let you know. THere is only one gas station that I can say that I know the 93 Octane was good and that was Sunoco. SO that is why I uninstalled the 93 Oct tune and had better results with the 89 Oct tune. I hope this explains things a little.
Old 02-04-2013, 08:04 PM
Banned

Mercedes
Our initial batch of flashers sold out!

Just got the second shipment in stock and ready to go!

Attachment 449002

Thanks
Aleks

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Logic Lab Tuning ECU Tuning CLS500 Tune $249!!