CLS Coupe (C219) Discuss the CLS Coupe.

Here is my dream car...

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 12 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 10-22-2004, 09:45 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Here is my dream car...

CLS 350

Paint:
Andradite green metallic
Upholstery:
cashmere beige leather
Interior Options:
CD changer (MP3-compatible) behind control panel in centre console
COMAND without navigation system, MP3-compatible, with integral radio with DVD drive
Dynamic multicontour seat, front left
Electric sunblind for rear window
harman/kardon LOGIC7 surround sound system
KEYLESS-GO
LINGUATRONIC voice control system, UK English
Memory package for front seats, steering column and exterior mirrors electrically adjustable with parking position
Mobile phone with universal UHI interference and mobile phone holder in armrest, incl. hands-free system and aerial
Sidebags in rear
Steering-wheel gearshift buttons
THERMOTRONIC automatic climate control, 4-zone
Tinted, infrared, reflecting laminated glass all round
TV tuner for analogue TV reception
Wood selector lever
Wood/leather steering wheel
Exterior Options:
5-spoke light-alloy wheels, set of 4, Front axle: 8.5 J x 18 ET 28, size 245/40 R 18 tyres, Rear axle: 9.5 J x 18 ET 33, size 275/35 R 18 tyres
Bi-xenon headlamps with Active Light System and cornering light function, headlamp cleaning system and dynamic headlamp range adjustment
DISTRONIC proximity control
Electrically folding exterior mirrors, left and right
PARKTRONIC

Old 11-08-2004, 09:18 PM

'04 CL500 '08 ML320CDI
Another Dark Green Lover

Love your choices! I was beginning to think I was the only other person that loves the dark green, especially with that super light brown/tan interior. I really like my brilliant silver E320, but I definately look back with fondness for my old '97 E420; in fact, when I upgraded last August one of my choices was a dark green E320, but that dealership wouldn't work me on the trade-in value of the '97.
Old 11-13-2004, 07:13 AM

Mercedes S 500 2003
Nice choice :)

Hi there how are you, Just read about the car u purchased. congratulations its a great choice. what type of wheels diod you get? I ordered mine as well and should be here Mid december The outside is Tanazite Blue and inside is cashmire beige with Laurel high gloss wood. What type of wheels did you get. Mine are the R32. Would you kow how they look like?Thanks and congrats.
Old 11-16-2004, 01:11 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Porsche Cayenne S, MB E430, & M3
i think that would like nice especially in UK.
it's more of an english old school choice. I can't wait to see the pix of the car.
Best of luck. Unfortunately, we found out that we will not get the cls350 in usa. ONly the cls500 and cls55. Like I can afford the cls55*&^^%
so i guess if I can come up with the money for the cls500 it's mine.

Old 11-16-2004, 01:13 PM

Porsche Cayenne S, MB E430, & M3
nice combo

i think that would like nice especially in UK.
it's more of an english old school choice. I can't wait to see the pix of the car.
Best of luck. Unfortunately, we found out that we will not get the cls350 in usa. ONly the cls500 and cls55. Like I can afford the cls55*&^^%
so i guess if I can come up with the money for the cls500 it's mine.

Old 11-23-2004, 05:52 AM

2002 ML55, 2006 C6 Z06
That dark green looks good on the CLS. Nice pick.
Old 11-23-2004, 11:54 AM

Mercedes C400, BMW X3
I love green!

Let me add my voice for the green choice, which is called everest green here in the US. This is how I would select colors for the CLS as well.

Speaking of English old school, I was at the Aston Martin factory in Gaydon, England last May to see the new DB9. I was thinking of ordering one and asked to see the color selections. They did not show me anything in green! I told them that my favorite color for this car was British Racing Green. THEY TOLD ME THEY DON'T OFFER THAT COLOR ANYMORE. I could not believe what they were saying to me, it was like Ferrari refusing to paint their cars red, so I thanked them and started to leave. Someone ran after me with about five different green color chips to reassure me and get me to come back. I guess they are tired of painting their cars green.
Old 12-05-2004, 05:15 PM

yea nice choice!! i think the green color from Bentley is rather nice, what do you call that color?? racing green??

Mike