Detailing & Automotive Care Use this forum to discuss detailing, cleaning and automotive care to maintain the beauty in your Mercedes-Benz.

I just bought a buffer/polisher and i want to know how to use it. LOL

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-31-2002, 12:27 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Mercedes-Benz
wow that looks excellent man! What did u buff it with and what type of wax? Excellent job. Pull it out in the sun, i wanna see pics in direct sun light
Old 07-31-2002, 04:32 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
Fast Cars!
Originally posted by AlBoston
wow that looks excellent man! What did u buff it with and what type of wax? Excellent job. Pull it out in the sun, i wanna see pics in direct sun light
Thanks, I used the Ryobi buffer/polisher i bought at home depot and i only used maguairs gold class wax and i applyed it with the terry cloth pad and took it off with the other pad i am still not sure what material it is but is alot softer than wool. The day before that thought i used the crappy buffer to apply the swirl remover but obviously the crappy buffer (which i returned) caused more swirls. So they were actually all fixed with just the one coat of the meguairs wax and the new buffer. I am going to order Zaino this week and use my buffer to apply that. I will post pics then.

I will also try to clean the car up tomarrow and put it out in the sun and take pics. I would now but its raining.